Chappo's Little Sister

By EmilyWinterFalcon

This is a story about Chappo's 13 year old sister (you) who comes to stay with him in Bondi. I know this is a... More

A/N
Pleeeaaaasssseee
Rain
Proud
Shadows
Forgetting
Phonecalls
Comfort
Pranks
Work
Decisions
A/N
Nicknames ideas
Beginnings
Arguments
Brothery
Why?
Mouse
Singing
Sick
Sleep
Bluies
A/N
Whistle
Allergic
Keyboard
Back
Boat
Leaving
Attatched
Hiding
Memories
Currents
Challenge
Ringing
Nothing
Change
Friends
School
Abi
Truths
Confused
Telling
Driving
Idea
Headache
Boyfriends
Date
A/N
Fast
Lilly
Flatrock
Trainee
Meeting
Out
Moons
Nervous
Girlfriend
Speech
Soon
Wings
Talk
Appointment
Coffee
Pain
Words
Proposal
Song
Before
Tears
Question
Message
Sign
Cold
Run
Chapman
A/N
Dunked
Defib
Priorities
Drunk
Hangover
Spanish
Tattoo
Nosedive
Jacob
Apartment
Enquiries
Sorry
Lucky
Reid
Ryan
Bet
Wedding
Fine
Oi
Late
Old
Test
Dry
Blood
Scan
Baby Name Ideas!
Reactions
Gherkin
Baby
Poppers
Bump
Code
Push
A/N
Welcome
Bottles
Visit
Click
Happy
Giggles
Attention
Crawling
Team
Status
Inquisitive
Lost
Swear
Nanny
Sam
Drenched
Nightmares
Again
Sacrifices
Descend
Scar
Plane
Buffering
Tom
Dares
Counting
More
Pilot
Eyebrows
Thankful
Reunion
Dance
Tennis
Growing
One
Photo
Spider
Shoulder
Careful
Drowning
Discipline
Sunset
Chosen
Rota
Shoes
Oxygen
Eve
Christmas
Airport
Starting
Upgrade
Crab
Envelope
Flour
Incident
Fall
Nausea
Yesterday
War
Beans
Stealth
Looks
Chart
Monopoly
Handfall
Drawing
Invitation
Trolley
Three
Born
Sister
Delicate
Seven
Backfire
Feeding
Karaoke
Sophisticated
Smile
Passion
Fancy
Five
Celebrations
Stakes
Servant
Joint
Magician
Madness
Ending

Hospital

2.2K 20 2
By EmilyWinterFalcon

You were sat in a consulting room with  Chappo (Harrison had gone to the toilet) , waiting for the results of your x-ray. The paramedics had managed to clean up most of the blood and had bandaged your wrist but it still didn't look all too appealing.

"Good news, you won't need surgery. Bad news, you've dislocated your wrist and broken it in two places." The doctor, who had just entered the room, told you.

"When can I go back to work?" You asked her.

"What do you do?" She enquired.

"I'm a lifeguard at Bondi." You answered and you saw her face create an expression which gave you all the answers you needed to know.

"Yea.... You probably won't be able to go back for around two months." She replied and you heart sank. Two months? That was the rest of the season.

"I need to page one of the orthopaedic doctors to reset your wrist which should be in about half an hour but you can stay here until then if you want." She said.

"Thankyou." You responded, she turned and smiled before leaving the room.

"Ugh! I don't want to be out for the rest of the season!" You huffed, 'crossing' your good arm and pouting.

"You should be glad it's not worse than it is." Your brother told you.

"But I'll be borreeeedddd." you whined, ignoring his comment.

"You won't be bored, you'll find something to do." He assured you.

"Like what?" You questioned.

"I don't know, I get one day off a week, Harrison gets three days so that's only three days on your own." After this comment you had an idea. You turned to Chappo and started raising your eyebrows at him.

"What? What is that face? I don't trust that face."

"Chippppssss..........." You began but he cut you off.

"No. No. Absolutely not. You are not coming to work after destroying your wrist!" He informed you sternly.

"But chapppooooo...." You continued to winge.

"No (y/n). For your own health, you need to stay at home and take it easy for once."

You turned away from him and pouted once again. You then had another excellent idea to manipulate your brother into giving in.

"It's OK, I understand that you don't love me enough to have me around you all the time." You said, turning to him with forced sadness in your eyes.

"Fine, you can come!" He caved.

"But we're both at home tomorrow and you're staying in the tower when we're at work."

"Yay! You are so easy to trick." You informed him.

"Wait what do you mean?" He enquired, clearly confused.

"Oh come on Chips! Who wouldn't want me
around all the time." You joked, causing both of you to erupt into laughter at your egoistic remark. One thing to remember, best not to laugh with a still dislocated to wrist.

"Ow! Ow! Pain! Wrist!" You exclaimed, grasping your hand around the arm of the chair, unbeknownst to Chappo's own hand which was now trapped underneath yours.

"Ow! Ow! Pain! Hand!" He imitated and you released him before making eye contact with each other and bursting back into fits of laughter despite the pain. No matter how old you got, you and your brother would never fail to find laughter out of the most ridiculous of things.

A/N: Thankyou soooo much for 7000 reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 69 11
COMPLETED Growing up, Lu had dreamed of working at bondi. After her best friend persuading her to go along to lifeguard trials, she surprises everyon...
237K 2.4K 107
BOOK 3 of my Bondi series! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! All this writing (in this book) is my own and I made it up myself! As some think I've stolen it whi...
38.7K 762 51
Abi is on a 2 year working visa teaching languages in Australia. When she takes on a role at a language school in Bondi she doesn't expect it to lead...
182K 2K 46
marlow (marley) hopkins is the newest trainee, but not the newest face in the bondi lifeguard tower. Her dad, Hoppo, brought her up as single parent...