Bruised (Not Edited)|โœ”๏ธ

By cara____melo

Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in h... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 33

91.2K 2.9K 554
By cara____melo

Ava's POV

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Ava... Happy birthday to you" Jayden sang, which was surprisingly good.

Now this is a sight that I'd want to wake up to everyday. Jayden was holding a birthday cake in his hands with an apron wrapped around his waist, exposing his bare chest.

"Hey sweetheart, the cake is in my hands, but you can definitely have some of this later" he smirked, gesturing to himself.

I didn't even realize that I was checking him out until he called me out on it.

"Who knew you could make baking look so sexy" I responded in a seductive voice.

His eyebrows rose in shock, as he looked at me his mouth agape. Normally, I would blush and look away, but not today. Today I turned nineteen.

"I'm always sexy, sweetheart" he said with a cocky smirk.

He wasn't lying.

"Now be a good girl and blow out the candles" he cooed.

I glared at him before I did as instructed. After I blew out the candles, he took out the candles and brought my face down on the cake.

"What the hell was that for?" I shrieked wiping cake off my face.

He didn't answer, he just burst out laughing. It was nice to hear him laugh, but not at the expense of my embarrassment. Using this opportunity while he was distracted, I grab ahold of the cake and slammed it into his face.

"What was that for?" he pouted with cake covering his face.

"Payback's a bitch" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He dropped the remainder of cake on my head, messing up the sheets in the process.

"Are you freaking kidding me? I'm not cleaning this up!" I glared at his amused face.

"I didn't even get to taste the cake" I pouted.

"Here" he shoved a handful of cake in my mouth before I even had time to react.

"JAYDEN" I shouted with a mouthful of cake.

"You said you didn't get to taste it" he gave me an innocent look.

The cake was actually good. Who knew the big bad alpha could bake.

"It's really good. I didn't know you could bake" I looked up at him skeptically.

"My mom taught me" he blushed.

"So what can't you do?"

"Well I can't get my mate to undress for me" he smirked.

"Is that why you basically covered my entire body in cake?" I gaped up at him.

"It is your birthday. It's only fair that we start the day off right"

"Sex is not the answer" I replied incredulously.

"A guy can dream" he looked on with a wistful smile.

"Come here" I rasped out seductively.

"Now we're talking!" he exclaimed, jumping on the bed.

"Ava" a sleepy voice called out from the doorway, followed by a yawn.

"Oh great, we adopted a cockblocker" Jayden mumbled.

"Jayden!"

...

"What is all this for?" I asked looking around the room.

All that could be seen was makeup, hair products, clothes and shoes.

"It's a surprise" Elsa looked at me with a smile.

"Did Jayden put you up to this?"

"No" she hesitated.

"Because I already told him that I didn't want a party"

"It's not a party" she defended.

"Really? So why am I here?"

"I can't tell you."

"Ok fine. Let's just get this over with."

"Great" she exclaim clapping her hands excitedly.

After about an hour of them doing my hair and makeup, they were finally done. I took that time to admire their work.

The makeup artist did a natural look per my request, while Elsa sulked because she wanted me to do a fuller glam look. The hairstylist did loose curls, to compliment the look.

"What now?" I asked turning my attention to Elsa.

"Just pick a dress from the rack over there" she was looking down at something on her phone not really paying attention to me.

"Why are all the dresses white?" I asked suspiciously.

"I don't know. Jayden picked them out" she replied.

I scanned them for a while until my eyes found the perfect one. It was a long sleeve sheer lace gown. When my eyes landed on it, I knew almost instantly that it was the one.

I walked over to the small changing room with the dress in hand and quickly changed out of my previous clothes. I walked out only to find Elsa still looking at her phone.

"Can you zip me up?" I asked looking at my reflection in the mirror.

Nothing.

"Elsa" I had to shout for her to hear me.

"What?" she asked finally looking up from her phone.

"Oh. My. God. You look smoking hot. If you weren't already pregnant, I'm sure you'd be after Jayden see you in this" she gushed.

"Stop!" my face redden after hearing what Elsa said.

"It's true. You look hot babe, even with your little baby bump" she smiled, zipping me up.

I was one week pregnant, and I already had a baby bump.

"Ready?" Elsa smiled.

"What about shoes?"

"You won't need any"

"Well then, I guess I am ready" I smiled nervously.

"I really hope this isn't my wedding" I joked and Elsa looked at me with a nervously smile.

"Wait, is it?" I panicked.

"There's only one way to find out" she led me to the back of a stage.

My heartbeat sped up as she walked away leaving me all alone. Jayden never asked me to marry him so there was no way that this was my wedding.

Right?

'Then why are you in a white gown?' I heard a voice in my head.

'Just relax. Don't you want to get married to our mate?' Alana's voice filtered through.

'I mean, yes, but I think that it's too early.' I said worriedly.

'It's too early, says the girl who is already pregnant with his baby' she scoffed.

'It's not the same thing' I argued.

'Don't you love him?'

'Yes'

'Isn't that enough of a reason to marry him?'

'I'm just nineteen, how can I get married so early?'

'Is it the age difference that worries you?' she asked softly.

'He's just six years older than me, but that isn't the issue. I'm just afraid that one day he'll get tired of me and toss me to the side'

'I know for a fact that he loves you more than anything in this world. So you need to get rid of all those insecurities swirling around in your head and focus on making the most of life'

'You're right. I love him and he loves me. If this is our wedding then there's only one answer I have for him'

'Of course I'm right. I'm always right' she replied cockily.

'But the answer is 'yes', right?' she asked unsure.

'Of course it is'

'Well then, don't just stand there like a statue, go get our man!' she cheered excitedly.

I grinned happily as I made my way on stage. I stood off to the side while I watch Jayden sitting on a throne. There was a crowd of probably hundreds of people standing before him, waiting.

"Everyone, I'd like you all to give a warm welcome to your Luna, Ava Carter" he stood up and announced.

The crowd erupted in cheers as I shyly made my way over to Jayden.

"So this is the surprise?" I whispered to Jayden as soon as I was near him.

"Yeah, you said no party, but you didn't say that I couldn't have your welcoming ceremony" he smiled.

We started by me reciting the oath and after the joining of blood. The ceremony progress on until it was time for Jayden to officially announce that I was a member of the North pack.

"Alpha" a voice shouted over the low murmurs in the crowd.

"They're coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
139K 4.5K 52
"๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€" - ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ. โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช Alpha Adrya...
2M 42.9K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...