Male Reader X Nico Yazawa

By attackmytitan

Y/N and Nico had spent their high school life together until their third year, when a group of school idols h... More

Chapter 1- Rain
Chapter 2- Memories
Chapter 3- Spies
Chapter 4- One of Them
Chapter 5- Torn in Half
Chapter 6- Love Live
Chapter 7- Open House
Chapter 8- Akiba
Chapter 9- Red Sky at Night
Chapter 10- A Night With Nico
Chapter 11- Burn Out
Chapter 12- Just You and I
Chapter 13- Starting Over
Chapter 15- Voicemail
Chapter 16- Silent Tonight
What Happened

Chapter 14- Fall

205 9 0
By attackmytitan

A/N: Sorry for the delay and short chapter my W key broke recently lmao

The next day, I met up with Honoka and Umi. They could tell I was not in the best mood. Honoka looked at me.

"Still haven't made any progress, Y/N?"

"Now she won't talk to me."

Umi started to chat with Honoka.

"Honoka, it's useless. Let's just find a replacement for Nico."

"What? No way! We still have another month before we need to practice anyways!"

"We haven't been together for a month and a half. We need to get used to each other again."

"B-But... why would you easily leave one of our friends?"

"She was the one who left us in the first place."

An idea suddenly popped into my head. I looked at Umi.

"Give me two weeks. If not, then I know someone who would love to join."

"Sounds fair."

Umi left us alone. I could feel the wind pick up.

 Honoka looked at me.

"Y/N, you need help contacting Nico, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm pretty sure that she was close to Maki. I'll get her to help you."

"Thank you so much."

When looking for help, I've accidentally gotten myself affiliated with Muse again.

And that is how I am walking with Maki. She was wearing a black hoodie with jeans, complemented by a navy hat. Since Nico liked sweets, Maki and I had gone to a chocolate store. On the way, she began to complain for no reason.

"Y/N, why are we out here again?"

"To buy sweets."

"I didn't want to come here or anything. Dumb Honoka forced me to come along."

"If you want to leave, then go."

"Huh?"

"I'll tell Honoka you helped me out. Go do whatever you want."

"When you put it that way, you make me feel bad..."

"Good! Glad that you want to help!"

"Y-Y/N! Are you serious?"

I grinned before we entered the store. Looks like diabetes heaven. Little kids were running around the place. There were eight different table options and a long display case at the back. That is where the cashiers were.

Maki and I walked up to order some chocolate. A lady was the current receptionist. I let Maki order since she would be the one delivering the sweets to Nico. The lady left to go get the sweets. I turned towards Maki.

"Hey, how are you going to give them to Nico?"

"It'll be easy."

"You sure? I can help."

"I don't need your help."

"If you say so."

Maki and I departed. To be honest, I don't even know why I had to come with her. Maybe Honoka wanted me to just reconnect with everyone.

The next day after school, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Maki.

Y/N, I need your help.

why? you said you didn't need it

I know! But... Nico is hard to reach.

that sucks since we only have Friday before this weekend

I'm fine with we get a replacement. Nico shouldn't be the reason we are behind.

don't give up until next week is over. she is your friend after all

I guess you're right, Y/N.

What kind of person uses correct punctuation in their texts? I put my phone down. It's been a long time since I've caught up with Jason. I wonder how he's doing? Chilling out with him would better than the mess I'm currently in.

I'm starting to get worried about Nico... I could have lived without Muse, but being without her sucks. I have nothing to do at all. I want her back...

Maki and I don't share any classes since she is a First Year. We met up during lunch break.

"Hey Y/N, do you know where Nico usually goes during lunch?"

"I mean, we would normally stick around together. Our favorite spot to eat was in the club room."

"You think she's in there?"

"Yeah, she has nowhere else to go."

"Can't deny that."

Maki flashed a smile.

"So what are you waiting for, Y/N? Hurry up."

"Sorry."

We walked as fast as we could through the halls, avoiding getting in trouble. When we reached the entrance, I looked at Maki. She nodded. We opened the door. It made a creepy creaking sound. The room was dark.

"Is she in here?"

"Let's check the spare room."

A light was coming from underneath, that door. I don't know how Maki was so oblivious to not see it. I opened that door.

"Both of you? Why do you want to talk to me so badly?"

Is Nico serious right now?

"Why do you try so hard to ignore us?"

She looked at me. Instead of trying to reason with us, she thought that the only logical conclusion was to run. Nico bolted. I guess she didn't remember that I can run faster than her. I caught up and wrapped my arms around her chest before she could leave the club room.

"Y/N! Stop! Please!"

"Y-You stop..."

Maki caught up. She plopped a chocolate into Nico's mouth. That calmed her down. She looked at Maki.

"You got more?"

"Only if you don't run away."

Nico sighed.

"Fine."

We all sat down at the table in the middle of the room. Nobody was talking. What was the point of this if it's too awkward to talk? I spoke up.

"Nico, why do-"

"Maki was the one who gave me the chocolates. Only she can speak."

Maki looked angry.

"It was mostly his idea!"

Nico shook her head. Why does she hate me so much over one misunderstanding? Maki looked at Nico. I forgot Maki was only here to try to recruit her, not to fix our friendship.

"Nico, you need to come back to Muse."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Because Muse will interfere with the time I spend with Y/N-"

"Ignoring him is only going to be a bigger waste of time."

"Do you want to know the real reason?"

"Yes."

"Then get Y/N out of here!"

Maki stared at me. If my departure causes Nico to say something, I guess I'll have to make that sacrifice. I nodded my head and stood up. Then, I walked away.

After school, I got a phone call from Maki.

"Hi Y/N."

"Hey Maki, what's up?"

"It's about Nico."

"I forgot about that! Could you tell me what she said?"

"Y/N... I only helped you because we need her back in Muse. I never helped you because I wanted to repair your friendship."

"Oh... did you at least get her to join Muse again?"

"Nope. It seems like she'd have to make up with you first."

"Why doesn't she then?"

"Because she's afraid that the same thing will happen over and over."

"Okay! I'll try my best to-"

"Y/N. You can't fix it in one week."

"S-So what?"

"Tell us who the replacement is."

"If you wish..."

Then, I told her about Sara. Maki said that she would ask Honoka if it was alright. That doesn't matter, though. I have to talk to Nico again. How though?

I spun around in my chair, bored out of my mind. If only I was with Nico, I would probably enjoy researching idols with her than not spending time without her at all. I looked outside.

The trees had taken on an orange hue. Fall was finally starting to kick in, a little late though. That also meant that Halloween was coming, which gave me an idea. I dialed Eli's number. She picked up.

"It's been a while, huh Y/N?"

"Yeah, you're still the student council president, right?"

"Only for a little longer."

"Do you think you could set up a party?"

"Why is that."

"I-I... I just wanna talk to Nico again..."

"Oh, you want to reconnect with her?"

"Yeah."

"Maki told me about everything, though. The party won't magically be ready next week. We'll already have Nico's replacement in by then."

"Yeah, you're right. But it'll be fun. Don't you think a party will be the perfect opportunity to befriend Sara if she's going to be permanent?"

"I guess. But she's not permanent."

"Huh?"

"We can't change our members once we entered Love Live, but the auditions are still halfway through November."

"Wait! So you're saying..."

"Yes, if you reconnect with Nico before November we'll be glad to have her rejoin."

"Thank you so much! Does that mean you'll consider the Halloween Party?"

"I'll guarantee it."

We said our goodbyes. Looks like I have another chance at the Halloween Party. But... why wait until then when it's still two weeks before Halloween? I gave Nico a phone call.

..

...

..

Didn't answer. Guess she's busy or wants to look like she is. There's no point, right? If she's just going to ignore me, there is no reason to keep my mind on her until the party comes. I guess it's better to strengthen now than later if we ever get separated again. I turned the ringer on my phone off.

I can live with being by myself for a week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.5K 28
**This is a spin-off following Max and the events after 'Little Mafia Boy'. If you want a better understanding of what happened in the past go read t...
2.2K 138 21
Samantha and Kei were neighbors and classmates for years. She has being in love with him for a while. So when his parents decided to move to Japan, S...
1.1M 28.9K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
3.3K 162 12
Y/n L/n and Nico Yazawa, despite sharing the same classes the entirety of highschool, have never really spoken or gotten to know each other too much...