Vocaloid High School #2

נכתב על ידי KaedeMatsu28

Miku and her friends are now in Upper School. As she enters the building and excited to start a new story the... עוד

1: Unwelcoming Hell
2: Skipping Grades?
3: Theme Day (AGAIN...)
4: Crypton Sleepover
5: The return of Sukone Tei & a new rival
6: Miku's Exam Stress
8: Goodbye my friend...
10: Reunited

7: Rumours

26 2 0
נכתב על ידי KaedeMatsu28

Previously Miku got exam pressure and panics a lot. But what happens when Flower decides to approach her and help her go through it with a high mark? Miku did do well in her English essay so they ate ramen together, until someone decided to take a photo of Flower crying...

Intro:
In Lower School...

Renri: You're the one who took the photo?

Eleanor: Course. I want to ruin Flower's reputation. Rather than some "cool and silent" person, I made her weak.

Renri: MEANIE!

Eleanor: Renri, Why are you against me? We are best friends!

Renri: Because!

Meanwhile in another area of lower school...

Oliver: So that's what my brother was laughing about?

Piko: (shows his phone) Yes. Flower crying.

Oliver: But She's my friend!

Piko: Yeah. I saw a picture on someone's social media.

Rin: (approaches them) HEYA PIKO! (waves)

Piko: (blushes) AH! RIN! (hugs her)

Rin: Awww, ya missed me right?

Piko: Very! I wish I was in upper too!

Oliver: Hey Rin, how's SeeU?

Rin: She's Fine! I have drama so I came to lower early to meet you guys!

Piko: Ohh! All drama students come here?

Rin: Also DT, Art, Music And PE!

Piko: Woaaaah! I might see Flower and Fukase!

Oliver: Probably not, they're doing rounders for PE not yoga or football.

Piko: Aww man, oh regarding Flower, did you see the photo?

Rin: Me? I don't know why she was crying but it seems like her and Miku ate ramen after Miku's exams. Dunno why!

Oliver: Seems like they're spending them a lot now.

Rin: She hasn't attended school today. Maybe because...

Oliver: Aww poor her...

Rin: But I think your brother is spreading them...

Oliver: MY BROTHER?!

Part 1: Sibling confrontation

After school the same day, Oliver arrives home and sees Yohioloid playing video games.

Oliver: You arrived home early.

Yohioloid: I'm a sixth former duh. I left school after Further Maths. Where's Olivia?

Oliver: Musical theatre club.

Yohioloid: Ok...

Oliver: (puts his bag down) Brother, we need to talk.

Oliver sits down next to Yohioloid.

Yohioloid: Ew, your dirty uniform is in our clean sofa. I'm already wearing my PJs.

Oliver: Who sent the photos around of Flower crying?

Yohioloid: Come on bro, (sighs) it's not a big deal.

Oliver: No. Flower is my friend. I don't want to do this Yohio but I want to protect my best friend.

Yohioloid: LIKE I SAID I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! She was mean to me.

Oliver: Huh, when?

Yohioloid: Like...a year ago. I went to McDonald's with Arsloid and told him I got accepted as a sixth former in Voca-High. Then that red haired guy insulted me and said "lmao, just because you're blonde and you're tall. You have a small brain."

Oliver: My friend Fukase always makes jokes like that, he didn't mean to harm...

Yohioloid: Yeah he did and I hate Flower too cuz she laughed after he said that.

Oliver: Brother...

Olivia: (enters Oliver's house) Big bros, I'm home! (sees the two talk) Huh?

Oliver: Olivia, this is private. You can go eat some fruits in the kitchen.

Olivia: Oh, Ok!

Olivia pretends to go to the kitchen and overhears the conversation.

Oliver: Please Yohioloid...

Yohioloid: (grits his teeth) She told me to spread it.

Oliver: Who?

Yohioloid: Eleanor Forte...

Oliver: Why did you listen to her? She bullies people. Especially Stardust.

Yohioloid: The fuck is stardust?

Oliver: A first year...

Yohioloid: DAMN IT OLLIE, PLEASE I-

Oliver: Listen. If you want to bully Flower, don't. Go and bully someone else.

Yohioloid: Fine Ollie, Since you're my little brother. You're a third year now, get used to this.

Oliver: (tears up) JUST GO THROUGH MY CONTACTS LIST AND BULLY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE "MEME SQUAD" ON THEIR USERNAME!

Yohioloid: Piko, Fukase, Flower, Mikoto, Hime? And GF aka SeeU?

Oliver: ANYONE BUT THEM!

Yohioloid: (sees contacts) Who's she? (points at name)

Oliver: Lucky you, She's a fourth year. In upper school.

Yohioloid: Kehehe Good. Time to bully the shit out of her. Give me something about her.

Oliver's Mind: Crap! She's feisty, but I'll just go with the flow. Piko might hate me forever...

Oliver: Len told me the form roles haven't been announced for them yet.

Yohioloid: Good. I'll mess up her life. If she does not get the role, I'll manipulate her and if she does get it, I'll tell her a fake truth about the role.

Part 2: Visiting Flower

Flower hasn't been at school for a week. It wasn't because she had the corona virus, she just needs a mental health break from the rumours. A day later on Saturday after Oliver's confrontation...

Flower: I'm useless...

Suddenly she hears a knock on her door and Fukase opens.

Fukase: HEEEYY!

Flower: Who let you in? Only 6 people in gatherings now.

Piko: Hime And Mikoto are your siblings though.

Oliver: And you should be happy everyone from the meme squad came.

Mikoto: Heh, I just let them in.

Fukase: Hey, Tell is why you didn't go to school? Because of that Yohioloid, right?

Flower: Yeah. He's so popular now. He has 1,000 followers on Instagram. Thank god he deleted the picture. Instagram even blocked pictures of it on people's accounts.

Fukase: Jesus, cuz he is a blonde bitch.

Oliver: But He's my brother...

Hime: But He's Done so many unforgivable things...

Flower: Ever since our parents died, I had to look after Hime and Mikoto. Mind you, they were 8 whilst I a Vocaloid already then. It was fine, I was 17 then and now I still am 17. I was bullied severely too.

Piko: Oh no! That's true?

Mikoto: It is, I hate looking back at it.

Flower: So Why...why do I have to be bullied more? Because I was a "teen mother" and I finally had emotions. Those crying memes about me weren't funny, I don't understand. I was only with Miku.

Fukase: I'm beating the shit out of that Eleanor Forte because Ollie here told us she was the one who took the photo.

Piko: HER?!

Hime: My My, She's so annoying! She pushed in front of me in the lunch queue!

Mikoto: Typical Year 7s...

Flower: I'm not forgiving her.

Piko: At least it's all in the past. Hopefully everyone at school forgets about it.

Oliver: Yep! You're always with us anyway! So don't give up!

Fukase: Yeah! Don't give up Flow Flow!

Flower: Don't call me Flow Flow...But Thanks...

Piko: You welcome! We'll always be there for you Ok?

Flower: Yeah. I'll go back to school on Monday.

Oliver: I'm glad.

Fukase: FINALLY, I HAD ENOUGH HANGING AROUND SEEU!

Hime: Yay! Big sis is coming back!

Flower: Heh, It's Fine. I'll order pizza for everyone.

Fukase: Oh Yes Please Flower!

Part 3: The form roles...

In form time the students start working on the form board until suddenly Luka decides to annouce the roles.

Luka: And the roles. Sarah for Form Captain, Nila for Sports Captain, Bob for Form monitor, Micheal for Charity representative, Iroha for eco representative and Miku for Health representative...

Rin: HUH?!

Nila: YES!

Rin starts feeling pitiful and guilty. Nila and the others get praised for getting the roles.

Miku: Rin...?

Rin: ...

Len: Leave her Miku. She's an asshole.

Rin: Shut up Len...

Iroha: Hey guys! I got eco rep!

Miku: Sorry Iroha, now is not the time...

Rin: (mutters) What a dry form...

Len: Huh What did you say?

Later at break after lessons...

Miku: I kinda feel guilty now. I should have sat with Rin but you told me to leave her.

Len: She's on her period. Stay with me Meeks.

Miku: Ok?

The two of them carry on chatting while eating their snacks, meanwhile Len notices something...

Len: Who the fuck is he and what's he doing to my sister?

Miku: Eh?

Len: (points) Look...

Len points to a guy with yellow hair standing next to Rin and the other fourth years.

Yohioloid: Oh Rin. You didn't get sports captain?

Rin: Nila did...

Teto: Hey rin, there's another chance right?

Rin: I always say that but I never get the chance to be a sport captain nor get a role...

Iroha: Look, there's no need to be upset.

Neru: Yeah those 10C normies can go fuck themselves.

Rin: Why is Miku not her? Comforting me? She's my best friend...

Yohioloid: She didn't vote for you.

Suddenly Rin stands silent as her eyes open. She feels furious and feels threatened by Yohioloid. Quickly she drops her bags and rolls her sleeves up.

Rin: So Miku has been lying to me all along?

Yohioloid: YES SHE HAS! WHAT A THOT!

Teto: Surely that's not tr...

Yohioloid: Oh Miss Megurine told me.

Teto: THAT'S NOT TRUE!

A girl sees Teto being threatened and decides to kick Yohioloid.

Gumi: Oh, you're the Swedish boy, aren't you?

Yohioloid: (laughs) Swedish boy...

Gumi: LISTEN HERE BITCH, NO ONE MESSES WITH MY TETO DOYSANG!

Teto: Gumi I-

Gumi: AHAHA! STAY DOWN! (pushes Yohioloid to the floor)

Yohioloid: I'll go harder next time...your name?

Gumi: My name's Maggie! (winks)

Teto: Well Done senpai!

Yohioloid: Ok koreaboo...

A few hours later after school, Miku tries to approach Rin so they can go home together.

Miku: Rin? Are you ok?

Rin: (interrupts and harshly shushes Miku)

Miku's eyes suddenly widen and starts crying...

Len: (grips) YOU'RE SO MEAN RIN!

Rin: ...

Rin looks at Len and turns back to carry on walking.

Len: Ok, She's not going home with us today.

Miku: I completely understand, I guess I should avoid her... (Cries more)

Len: Hey Hey Hey, stop crying. I'll face her myself. We'll walk to the station. It's long but we need to take a different tube from her right?

Miku: You're right...

On the tube...

Miku: I hope Rin is ok...

Len: I don't know why she's avoiding you. Even at lunch she sat with Fukase and Flower, which is unusual...

Miku: Ehehe. Maybe she really does need a break from me. But I tried comforting her but...

Len: Just leave her, it's petty girl drama. In a week, you guys will be friends again.

Miku: As if...

Meanwhile the next day outside Miku's house...

Miku: Hi Len! Ready to go to school?

Len: Sure. Sis ain't coming.

Miku: Huh, Why?

Len: Anyway, time to walk with your Lenny. (holds Miku's hand and winks)

Miku: Ok?

And then the next day at form time, Rin finally goes back to school but avoids Miku at all times. Len and Miku walked to school together without Rin but once they enter the form room, they notice her wearing a black hoodie (Tokyo Teddy Bear Module).

Miku: Huh? What's she wearing?

Len: She left the house like this at like 7AM? Dunno why her mother allowed her. It's not the uniform.

Then Luka arrives in the form room.

10C: (groans) Good Morning Miss Megurine...

Luka tells the class to sit down the she does the register. During uniform check she sees Rin wearing the hoodie.

Luka: Rin? Are you Ok?

Rin: Shut Up Miss. I am.

Luka: Well What you're wearing does seem a bit scary to me. Oh well, you can talk to me anytime, Ok?

Rin: Heh.

Len: ...

Nila: (snorts)

Miku's Mind: I'm so worried about Rin...

Outro:

In Kaito's ice cream shop...

Meiko: Apparently Rin feels chaotic right now.

Kaito: Huh? Is that true?! (panics)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...