Peace Doesn't Exist

By XYZangel26

The Shinobi World is no more. Extinguished by an unseen apocalypse. Three young travelers explore the epicent... More

Alone
Moving On
Warnings
Back to work
Procrastinating
Devil's Ravine
The Hybrid
Birthright
Collapse
New Home
Opposites pt.1
Opposites pt.2
Emotions
Answers
All Aboard!
My Greatest Creation!
Origins Pt.1
Origins Pt.2
Perfect
Threads
Proxima
The Board
Invisible
Future Plans

Beating up orphans

83 3 7
By XYZangel26

[Konoha Ruins, Present Day]

After hours of sunset, the night finally falls. This was a byproduct of the new world, sunset and sunrise last for hours. The sky reveals the light and beyond. Galaxies, the bloom of other planets, and the center of the Milky Way. The group looks up with wonder reflecting on their eyes.

"Wow, the view is incredible here," Mujaki mutters.

"...yeah..." Sarada whispers. So much happened in the last year for her. She never took the time to stop and think. To ponder about everything around, how life and death continue to move forward despite everything that occurred.

Samayō points to the sky. At a green and blue ball orbiting the Earth. Formally a barren rock, now a bastion for life. Filled with vegetation, oceans, clouds, and winds.

"The Moon! You can see it in great detail, even from here."

"I wonder how it got like that?" Yūzai questions.

"I'll get to that," Sarada says clutching her bandaged arm.

Yūzai stomach growls signaling everyone that he's hungry. His face turns red from embarrassment.

Sarada stands up. "I'll start cooking." She grabs the ingredients but then she remembers. "I left my pots somewhere else. I'll be right back." Sarada disappears using the classic body flicker technique.

"That chick has problems." Yūzai blurts out.

"Come on, she's clearly been through a lot." Mujaki defended her.

"You trust this lunatic?"

"Well, she isn't going to kill us."

"Your right. She isn't going to kill us." Samayō speaks up. "But I don't trust her. It was something you told me she said."

"It's my home, no matter how much I hate it."

"In her retelling, Sarada is completely devoted to the Hidden Leaf. But now, she detests this place. What happened that made her loyal to the Village back then, to hating it today?"

"I have a feeling she'll get to it. Eventually."

"It'll take a while to get to that point."

Everyone froze. It's a different voice, calm and somewhat warming. They look at the source and see a woman.

A woman with pale skin, purple eyes, and short hair. Her hair is gray in color with the split ends a hint of gold. She wears a suit usually only seen on men. The jacket with the trousers is black along with the tie, and the waistcoat is pink. She has nothing on her. No ninja tools or seals. Only her suit and spike hoop earrings.

"To have loyalty you need trust and vice-versa. You can't have one without the other. Sarada learned that the hard way."

Samayō tries to summons her puppet but instead, only pieces came out.

"W-what the-"

"Calm down young one. I'm not an enemy. I'm your friend." The Stranger smiles which only made the Suna trio more uncomfortable.

"Um, who are you?" Mujaki asks.

"Ah, apologize. Where are my manners? My name is Barchiel."

"Bar... chiel?"

"Yes, yes. Very old name."

Sarada lands in between them with the pots on her back. She raises her hand creating a chakra scalpel, presses against Barchiel's neck. Sarada's Sharingan meets Barchiel's eyes. It took her a while but soon realization sets in.

"Barchiel?"

"The Eater of Worlds, Sarada Uchiha."

Sarada lowers her arm and deactivates her Sharingan. "What are you doing here?"

"I saw these three enter the ruins. I got curious since every other adventurer turned around and left. Is it bothering you?"

"No, they're fine. Having company is nice once in a while." There is a hint of anger in Sarada's tone.

"Not them. I meant you're arm." Barchiel points at Sarada bandaged arm.

Sarada raises her middle finger with said arm answering her question.

"Sarada, I have no idea what that gesture means."

"It means fuck you."

Barchiel blushes. "Sarada, I know you humans tend to have some sexual desires but I don't believe I will be able to satisfy you."

Sarada's face turns red. "N- no, you're getting the meanings mixed up! Y- you idiot!"

Barchiel notices the pots on her back. "Oh, are you hungry? I will make you a course so fabulous that even the rich of the old world will envy you!"

By slowly raising her hands a kitchen emerges from the ground filled with all the tools to rival a 5-star restaurant. The Suna team looks on in disbelief. Sarada sits down in a bar stool prompting the others to do the same.

"Is she a friend of yours?" Mujaki asks.

"She... I'll explain in the story." She response in defeat putting pots in the side.

Barchiel puts on a black apron that said 'Kiss the Zodiac' on it. From the palm of her hands, Barchiel creates a cube of water which expands exponentially. Now there is a large body of water floating over the park.

"Woah..." Some mutters.

In between her fingers where fish eggs that Barchiel throws into the water. In mere moments the fish hatch and grew, larger than a human child. All of that in mere seconds. There is fish of many varieties; crabs and lobsters, even clams and urchins.

"Tonight, you feast on the traditional dish of the Land of Water. Sushi!"

And so, Barchiel went on to prepare her dish. All with care and grace. She grew rice in little time. Cut the fish into little pieces. And served them in just a couple of minutes. The Suna travelers never expected to be served a 5-star dish. Especially in the apocalypse.

Barchiel hands out the dishes to the Suna trio. "Kinki, Sumi ika with salt, and nitsuke of kinki. I hope you enjoy it."

While the trio eats, Barchiel strolls towards Sarada and whispers to her. "I get the feeling you're not happy to see me."

There's a silence between the two. Sarada grabs a drink from the side, looking down on it. "I know what you are. I didn't back then, but now I do. You can fix this. Save us from change."

"If you figured what I am then you understand that we don't reflect and behave like you humans. Whatever your species have done won't affect us."

"So you don't care?"

"In the general sense, no, we don't." Barchiel coldly states. Sarada was angry, yet she understood. "But I do care about you, Sarada."

Sarada was taken aback. "W- what?"

"I'll admit it, you're an interesting creature. Different from the rest. You choose a path so very few takes. It's why I'm here."

Sarada frown turns into a smile. Someone cared about her.

"Angels." She scoffs.

Sarada takes a sip of the drink. She spits it out and drops the drink. Everyone looks at her confused.

"Is this alcohol? I hate alcohol!" She told Barchiel.

"Oh, uh, want some pineapple juice instead?"

"Sure," Sarada said as she lumps down.

Barchiel made meals for everyone. She even made a velvet cake. All in a few minutes. Her powers seemed like magic compared to ninjutsu. Soon, everybody was filled. Barchiel dissolved the kitchen as the group returns to the campfire. As they sat down, faint apparitions of the fish Barchiel used for the meal appear. They swim in the air as they were in the ocean.

"A meal and a show? I never expected this." Yūzai said.

"Is this-"

"The souls of all the fish you just consumed. I'd would be cruel to end life as soon as it's born."

"So you're doing this?" Samayō questions.

"Yes. The souls will travel across the realm, and soon be reincarnated to live proper lives." Barchiel explains.

"What are you!?" Mujaki yells baffled.

"Soon, little one. Sarada hasn't gotten to that part yet." She response as she sits next to the campfire.

"You want to hear my story? Why? Aren't you omniscient or something?" Sarada complains.

"Somewhat. I just want to listen to want you to say. Which part are you on? Are you on the rematch with Sumire? That one is my favorite."

Sarada clutches her bandaged arm. "...No, not yet..." That period brings a lot of painful memories for her.

"Oh, shame. Either way, continue with your retelling."

Sarada looks around the campfire. It's been so long since she had people. To her, it felt like the days at the orphanage. Days that she loved.

[Hidden Leaf, Before the Paradigm Shift]

The figureheads of Konoha meet in an emergency council meeting. Among them were: Shino Aburame, Chōji Akimichi, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Uchiha, Hanabi Hyūga, Kiba Inuzuka, Rock Lee, Shikamaru Nara, Sai Yamanaka, Ino Yamanaka, Tenten, and the current and previous Hokage.

"Everyone is accounted for. No shinobi is missing."

"He got rid of our shinobi forces with a snap of his fingers. How powerful is this man?" Naruto worries.

"We all felt it. This man is unlike anything we faced before. His power is unimaginable."

"It's an old school ploy. Release your chakra into the wild and install fear into your opponents." Tsunade explains.

"Well, he succeeded. The people are terrified, arming themselves for if war breaks out." Tenten informs after seeing a large boost in her sales.

Sasuke ponders. "This is all connected. The Horsemen, Uchū, Academy, Vigilante. It's all pieces of the same puzzle."

Karin steps forward, standing behind where Sasuke is sitting. "Your right. The Rōnin's energy is the same as Uchū, yet different. The samurai power was dark, but his... I felt nothing. Empty.

Karin devolves as blank stare as if she's in a trance. She continues. "No, It was like a black hole. On the outside, his power is gargantuan, volatile, and his reach spreads across the horizon. But on the inside, nothing exists. No logic, no escape, not even light."

Karin brakes from her trance. See looks around realizing how awkward she made it.

"Dramatics aside, they're power is an anomaly. Even Kurama got spooked."

"The Nine-Tails fears nothing! Don't be spreading lies!" Kurama yells at Naruto's subconsciousness.

"The two know each other. The Rōnin and the Horseman." Naruto looks over at Sasuke, changing the conversation. "Speaking of the Rōnin. Sasuke, why where you fighting her? How did you find her?"

"Happen to run into her." Sasuke quickly replies. Naruto gave him a worried look. He knew Sasuke was lying.

"Sasuke..." Sakura whispers.

"...fine. The Daimyō sent me."

"The Daimyō? What does he want with the Rōnin? Kiba asks.

"Most likely to further boost the Village's reputation. He always liked to show off our power to the other Governors." Ino ponders.

"That man has been opening his mouth way too much lately. He's going to cause some problems if he doesn't shut up." Shikamaru complies.

"Too late. People are already criticizing him for his latest comments. It's only a matter of time before he fights back." Sai replies.

"We can't have this. So many things are happening. More important situations." Kakashi says.

"I can handle this. I'll talk to him." Naruto announces.

"This man blackmailed me. I believe talking to him isn't an option." Sasuke states.

Naruto grips his knuckles tightly. "It'll be okay. Just like before."

Sakura looks at him, noticing his nervous state. She knew for years and can tell his emotions. Right now, she deems Naruto didn't even believe his own words.

[A Day Later]

Sarada clutches the new seal located at the back of her neck. She is unhappy but won't say anything. The Mangekyō had dangerous side effects, but the power it granted her was worth it.

"How are you, sweetie? Can you use your eyes?" Sakura asks.

Sarada activates her Sharingan. Then she tries her Mangekyō but the seal activates blocking chakra to form the second state.

"Good, good. It's working."

Sarada puts on her normal uniform. Grabbing her backpack she heads towards the door.

"Sarada? Where are you going?"

"To train."

"Don't you want to rest?"

"No." Sarada coldly states.

After that, she leaves. Sakura stands there, mostly confused. "She... doesn't seem happy."

"A lot has happened in the last couple of days. Maybe she looking for some alone time." Sasuke responds clueless about what her daughter was really thinking.

Sarada travels to the library where she can get some quiet. She grabs a book and sits in a corner with earbuds listening to music. To the outside, it appears she is reading a normal book but in her mind, countless thoughts tortured her.

The fight with Sumire was still on her mind. How she revealed her secret yet still couldn't win. Seeing her childhood friend's murderer again and did nothing. And the mess on Hoshi. She could still feel her hand inside Sumaru chest. Sarada felt her right hand getting wet. She looks over and sees that it's covered in blood, Samaru's blood. The Uchiha drops the books and starts to hyperventilate.

Someone pats her in the back. "You okay, kid?"

Sarada spins her gaze at the stranger. A young man with white hair, metal hands, and glowing eyes. She could tell his eyes were some kind of dōjutsu. Sarada has no idea a Horsemen is speaking to her. For her, she sees a normal-ish man.

"It looks like you were having a panic attack." Uchū calmly says.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause a commotion. I- I'll leave right now."

"Easy, red eyes. You didn't disturb anyone here. I just sensed you were struggling."

"Red eyes?" Sarada then notices that in her panic she had accidentally activated her Sharingan.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." She says as she deactivates her Sharingan.

"Kid, barely anything scares me anymore."

Sarada scoffs. To her, the man was trying to act all macho. "Really, what scares you?"

"Teenagers." Uchū has a deep flashback of training Megami up into early adulthood. The most challenging decade of his immortal life.

"Teenagers? Guess I terrify you."

"Very. So, what are you reading?"

Sarada jolts. She expects this to be small talk and nothing else. Wanting to be kind she responds.

"Uh, the story of the Knights of Gelel."

"Ah, the Knights of Gelel. I remember them. Fine folk." Uchū says.

"You read the stories?" Sarada questions.

Uchū recalls the stories in his head. He cracks a smirk.

"You can say that. Warriors from a different continent bringing their knowledge and wisdom to our shinobi lands. With them, they brought a gemstone. They called it a Gelel stone. Hardly found here but numerous in their continent. After traveling the oceans they hope to use it to conquer the new lands. Imagine their surprise when they found other civilizations here."

"Must've been stunned. This is when things get fuzzy. Some say the knights attack the peaceful clans trying to prove their superiority. Others say it was the other way, the clans attacked the knights out of fear."

"The result is the same. The knights were decimated."

"Only common point of all the theories."

"Although the stones where powerful Chakra proved to be the favorable source of power. Our shinobi world decimated the knights. Unable to return to their continent because of a multitude of problems, the knights were forced to migrate into the lands basically starting from scratch."

"Yeah. Winter came, and they couldn't survive."

Sarada stares off at the distance, looking at other people interact. Uchū looks at her and smiles. She seems to be a curious one, which made the Horsemen interested in her. And he knew the truth. Yes, the knights were destroyed but they didn't die off. They survived, and rebuild. But that is a story for another day.

"I don't get it," Sarada whispers.

"Hmm?"

"Their diverse from each other, but they're still human. It's just different cultures. Why did they have to kill one another?"

"Ah, that's the big question. THE question. Why do humans kill each other?" Uchū had a grin on his face. "I'll tell you, but the answer might drive you mad."

Sarada looks at him confused.

"Apologizes, I'm blabbering again. A young lady like yourself might be quite busy these times. I'll be making my way."

Sarada closes the book and looks at him giving Uchū a warm smile. "Thank you, for the chat. Calmed me down."

"No worries. Everyone goes through there lows once in a while. Remember, you'll have some highs as well."

"Thank you."

"If you don't mind, can you tell me your name?"

Sarada is stunned. "My... name?"

"Of course."

No one in her life wanted to know her name. They only focused on her family name. This is the first time someone asks.

"S- Sarada. My name is Sarada!" The Uchiha felt as if she was about to cry.

"Sarada. It was a pleasure meeting you."

After saying goodbyes Uchū walks towards the entrance. He opens the doors but instead of encountering the streets of Konoha, he finds himself in a lavender beach. He closes the door behind him, as it fades away.

Silver-colored webs float above him, and golden light lands on his shoulder.

"Chakravartin, what information do you bring me?

"Humans are getting stronger and stronger as time goes on."

"Elaborate, please."

"The children are the basis of our results. 20 years ago a child soldier could only perform a single chakra element on average. Today's average, a child can perform 3 elements."

"Amusing. Is it because of the improved quality of education?"

"One would think so, but no. Children these days are more naturally talented than previous generations. Most if not all prodigies."

"I see..." Uchū laughs. "It appears my hypothesis is coming true."

"You're never wrong my lord," Chakravartin mumbles to himself. "My lord, I must ask. What are your intentions with that Sharingan girl?"

"The girl? Nothing. Happen to run into her."

"A coincidence? Involving you? I don't believe it."

"Coincidences still happen. Even for people like me."

"As you say. That girl seems very troubled. With the right push she can be something... interesting."

"Correct. As of now, she isn't involved with me. So let her be. But do keep an eye on her. She seems eager to throw herself into danger. Trying to prove herself."

"You care for her?" Chakravartin asks in disgust.

"If she kills herself, then the father will react. Revolution may come to his mind again. And he can interfere with my studies. I rather not deal with that kind of a mess."

"Understood. I'll send a few eyes to observe her."

"Thank you, Chakravartin."

The Golden Light jumps and floats in the wind, letting it carry him away. Uchū sits on a stone musing on the spider's findings. This little piece of data helps with his theory. He speaks out loud after finishing his brainstorming.

"The Age of Shinobi is ending. Another era will begin. Soon, very soon, a change will come."

[Uzumaki Residence]

Mitsuki knocks on the door of the Uzumaki residence. He was surprised when he heard the Hokage wanted to train him. Him. The son of Orochimaru. He didn't understand. Hinata opens the front door and welcomes him.

"Mitsuki? Kind of you to visit. What brings you here?

"Lord Seven wanted to see me."

"He did? Well, he's having breakfast right now. Please, come in."

Mitsuki comes in giving everyone a good mourning. After a while, Naruto and Mitsuki left to practice. They found themselves in the middle of the forest.

"We're here!" Naruto announces.

"In the middle of nowhere?"

"I want to see exactly what capable of."

"Are we going to spar?

"Yes. Show me your Senjutsu."

"I..." Mitsuki pauses. He didn't want to. Losing control feels horrible. As if gravity shifted and his body started to float, forcing him to react.

"Mitsuki, you don't need to be afraid. I'm here. And I won't leave your side. No matter what happens."

Naruto's words comfort the young man. Mitsuki starts to tear up. He thought about it, with the Hokage's help he could control this power. And use it to protect those in the village, especially Sarada.

[Konoha Orphanage]

Sarada brooms the halls of the orphanage. When she decided to follow Kabuto's teachings, she didn't expect to be doing chores. She can hear the children play in their rooms. A roar comes from behind, Sarada deduces it was an attack. She ducks easily causing the girl to slam her face on the wooden floor.

"Kagayaku, what the hell are you doing?"

"Practicing my stealth!" She proudly declares.

"That doesn't mean you can attack random people."

"But your not a random person. I know you."

Sarada grits her teeth. "Okay, smartass! I am a Genin. And I deserve respect."

"Genin isn't that impressive."

That struck a nerve with Sarada. "You little..."

"Escape no Jutsu!"

Kagayaku throws a smoke bomb on the floor. By instinct, Sarada activates her Sharingan and glances at Kagayaku as she sloppily escapes. She looks around seeing the mess the smoke bomb made. Sarada growls viewing her work become undone.

"I hate that kid."

With her eyes, she catches a glimpse of Yui, who is watching her from afar. Yui notices and scurries away, terrified of her. Sarada didn't trust Yui. To her, Yui will always be a member of the Academy.

Sarada is so focused on Yui she didn't notice the green ball thrown at her. The ball rips soaking her in water. She drops the broom and yells.

"Who the hell throw that!?"

A kid the same age as Kagayaku. He had pale skin, white hair, and blue eyes. He held a toy katana which Sarada presumes to be wooden. The kid held water balloons in his hands.

"You!" Sarada points.

"Kuma made a mistake." The Kid says.

"Oh, so he does have a brain! Why did you attack me?"

"Kuma is participating in the water balloons wars. Kuma sees the other kids use the transformation jutsu to turn into you. Kuma now attacks anyone who looks like you."

"Okay, first. Why are you talking in the 3rd person? Second, who gave them the right to use my likelihood?"

"Kuma is innocent in this situation."

"You still struck me with a water balloon!"

Kuma sighs. "Kuma guesses he needs to apologize."

Kuma turns around and leaves.

"Hey!"

With her Sharingan, Sarada notices a group of kids trying to sneak up on her.

"Do. Not. I'm the real Sarada." She growls.

"We're not falling for that again!" One of the kids shouts.

"Look at my eyes! No one else can do this."

"Pfft, the gray kids can do that. Nothing special." The Kids says referring to the Shin clones.

"Sneak attack!" Again, she ducks easily causing Kagayaku to slam her face on the wooden floor. She had water balloons that bounced off the floor.

"You little-"

"Get her!"

Water balloons flew. Sarada got to her knees, being drenched in water. The kids cheer as she fell.

"Why isn't she turning back to normal?" One of the kids asks.

Sarada slowly raises her head, her eyes crimson. She grabs a balloon and throws it a random kid sending him flying back and skid across the floor. They all look as the kid losses consciousness. A shadow looms over them.

"We should run."

Sarada looks on as the kids try to flee into the halls.

She is seething. "Brats... I'll... I'll..." The Uchiha burst into a sprint, chasing after the orphans.

The kids look behind finding Sarada quickly gaining on them. One of the kids turns around and waves hand seals.

"Water Style: Water Bullet!"

The kid exhaled a small ball of water from his mouth. Sarada experienced water style before, charges forward, going through the water ball. Sarada pounces at the kid pinning him to the ground.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Sarada grabs him and sits him down. "Balloon." She growls.

"W-What?"

"Make me balloons."

The kid is now scared AND confused. He did as he told and use his water release to make water balloons. Sarada grabs some balloons and marches through the halls.

"Keep making them!" She yells back the kid.

The orphans hide in their rooms. They heard footsteps getting closer and closer. No one spoke, they all hold they're breath hiding from the monster they created. The floor creaks. Door opens. Panic ensues.

Kuma and Kagayaku hid under the floorboards. They hear the scream of orphans echoes across the halls then gone silent.

"I- I have to get out there!"

"Kuma doesn't think that's a good idea."

They hear heavy breathing getting closer. The kids remained quite as Sarada walks over them unaware of they're presence.

"It seems like you are having fun."

Sarada looks over at Kabuto. Her rage subsides. She leans against the wall and slumps down.

"I've been cleaning for over a week and you haven't taught me anything."

"Why the hurry?" He calmly asks.

"I need to get stronger. The Academy. I can't lose again." Her arms begin to shake.

"You believe more strength will solve the problem?"

"Yes."

"Power isn't everything Sarada. You also need self-control."

"I have control."

"Then where are the kids?" Kabuto retorts.

"They had it coming!" Sarada screams, her shaking paused.

"Hehe, maybe. Yet, no need to run around like a wild animal." Sarada scoffs and crosses her arms. "I also noted the other lack of control. Chakra control."

Sarada sits up. This is the first Kabuto spoke of anything shinobi related.

"I've been studying you. The way you mix the physical energy and spiritual energy is concerning. A ninja should only create and use exactly as much chakra as they need. You create too much chakra, wasting much-needed energy."

"Where did you get that from? You've never seen me train."

"I've been paying attention. I watched you practicing with a water balloon. The Rasengan is a very difficult technique to learn."

"And how do you know that?"

"I'm a fan of the Seventh."

Sarada growls. "Dammit, you know so much! Why won't you teach me these things?"

Kabuto grabs a nearby chair and sits down. "I wanted to study you from afar. See what you're capable of. I was surprised when I saw how terrible you are in chakra control. Especially considering you're the daughter of Sakura Uchiha."

"Hmph, appreciate the honesty."

"You have potential Sarada, there is no denying that. Being an Uchiha and all. But if you want to unlock that potential you need to govern your own mind."

Sarada stays quite. Kabuto smiles. "Come, let's go outside."

Sarada looks up and begins to hype up. "A-are we finally going to train?"

"Yes. We'll start with basic medical ninjutsu training."

"Medical ninjutsu? I thought-"

"Don't question the Sensei. Now go."

Sarada gives him a confused stare. Then she shrugs it off, stands up, and departs outside. Kabuto looks on as she leaves afterward he looks down.

"You can come out now."

"Kuma thanks you saving us." He says getting out of the floor.

"Father, where were you?! She was killing us."

"Well, you guys seem to be having fun, so I stayed back."

The kids walk out of their rooms all drenched in water. Kuma and Kagayaku go to the others while looks over them. Kabuto walks in front of the door leading outside. He grins watching as Sarada prepares for the first session of training.

"The Snake Sage and his Uchiha pupil. History sure loves to repeat itself."

A/N: Hello my little specs of the infinite! It's been a while.

I mean, do I really have to give an excuse. It's 2020. The biggest challenge for me is the Earthquakes 24/7. I'm not exaggerating. 24/7. Every hour. Anxiety disorder and earthquakes don't mix well. Puerto Rico is small, and earthquakes have a big reach. The source of the tremblings is close, very close. Like the shores and beaches. Living so close to the epicenter, you can feel every shake that happens. Since the beginning of the year, there have been 30,000+ quakes. As I'm writing this, the activity is still active and the quakes are still happening. Not a lot of big ones like in the beginning but still. Oh, and you know, Global Pandemic.

The next chapter will be the start of another arc! A really big and important one. Where Sarada becomes a train conductor! Not by choice. I'm excited to write the next couple of chapters.

So if you enjoyed the story please follow and/or favorite, share, and don't be afraid of leaving a review I like to hear your thoughts. I'll hope to you next time, XYZangel out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 125 11
Uchiha Sarada's life was about as average as any ordinary shinobi, besides being the daughter of the Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura. But when the da...
203 8 8
Boruto Uzumaki's death was just the beginning. The Princesses of Konoha, Sarada Uchiha and Himawari uncover a plot to bring the Shinobi world to exti...
73.2K 2.7K 26
The Fourth Shinobi War was a tragedy for everyone. With her teammates dead, 18 year old Haruno Sakura found herself hurled back into her genin body...
27.2K 467 45
Something is changing in Boruto, something even he couldn't understand. In his teen years, Boruto Uzumaki has grown interested in creating new Jutsu...