Celestial Queen

By emmaboo_29

Lucy who is hiding from her father and brother, try's to hide her identity by coming up with other names and... More

Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10

Ch. 1

12 0 0
By emmaboo_29

Today is a new day at a new school and new people to ignore. I don't talk or hang out with anyone, I do my work and that's that. As I got dressed and ate breakfast, I grabbed my stuff and left my apartment to go to school. Walking down the side of the hill, it was peaceful and quit till I got closer to the school. There was so many people, and the school was huge. I put my hood on before entering the school grounds and went to the office to get my schedule. The last bell had rung once I got out which was fine by me so I can get to my class without someone bothering me. As I found my class I knocked on the door and the teacher popped out of the door.

"Ah, you must be the new girl! I'm Mr. Gildarts but just call me Gildarts. Come in and please introduce yourself oh, and I also don't do hoodies in my class."

"Please, I need to."

"Fine but you have to take it off when introducing yourself."

As I shook my head we both walked in and everyone stared at us.

"Class, I would like you to meet our new student. Please introduce yourself."

As I took a deep breath, I took my hood off and looked up. "I am Lucy Hear- Hurst, Lucy Hurst and I love to read."

As whispering started to go through the whole class I put my hood back up as fast as I could and looked down. 'I almost told them my last name! I should have thought about it at home. Hopefully nobody notice.'

"Okay Ms. Hurst, go sit in front of that red haired boy over there."

"It's Salmon NOT red. How many times do I have to tell you."

"How many times have people told you to shut up."

"Excuse me?!"

As I sat down, I ignored him after that. I just hate people like him, the bad boys of the school. Once the class calmed down the teacher started the lesson.

                                                                                       _______

As I sat back in my chair all I could do was stare at the hooded girl in front of me. 'She sure has some courage to speak to me like that. She might be interesting to mess with, it's not like she's strong.' I went to reach for her hood but out of nowhere someone slapped my hand. As I turned over to my left there sat Levy.

"What was that for!?" I whispered yelled at her to answer me.

"You don't have a  right to touch her. There might be a good reason why she's wearing her hood, now pay attention to class Natsu."

As I sat back down in my seat, I noticed that the girl's fist where balled up in anger. 'Did she hear us? It don't matter, she will have to learn to not speak to me like that.'

After class the hooded girl grabbed her stuff and walk out fast out of the room. Once I got out of class Gray was standing by the door.

"So who was the hooded girl that ran out?"

"The new girl in our class. She also had the courage to speak back to me."

"Wow, so why does she wear that hood?"

"I don't know but I will find out!"

"Well, lets go to class. Ms. Evergreen is not patient."

As we walked to our class, the hooded girl was there again, but she was in the back corner in the dark. So as I sat down with Gray I nudge him to look and he looked and nodded. 'Your in for a treat now hooded girl'

                                                                                           _________

As I watched the boy known as Natsu, his friend looked at me then shook his head. 'Nice try, I've been at this before, your going to try and embarrass me in front of the whole school. But I don't even eat with people around so you wont be able to find me.'

As class started I introduced myself again without showing my face and started to walk back but Natsu's foot was in the way so instead I jumped over his foot and whispered 'red head'. Natsu then looked at me with anger in his eyes and he scoffed 'It's salmon' Once I got back to my seat in the back, Natsu and his friend were talking and was looking at me. As I turned away I put my head down to look like I was sleeping but I was crying. I don't know why I was crying, it just came over me and I just let it out. After class I ran out of the classroom before anybody could get to me and I stopped where there was only a few people and walked with my head down.

"Did you hear that the new girl back talked the number one bad boy Natsu?!"

"Does she have a death wish or something?!"

"I know right! If I ever see her I will kill her for talking back to the number one bad boy and soccer player!"

""Yeah!!!""

As I walked by the three girls I stopped when they mentioned soccer and they walked away to lunch. 'So, there is a soccer field?' I turned around to go outside to find the soccer field and once I found it I felt at ease. Looking around, I didn't see any window's or people anywhere so I took my hood off, put my hair up and changed shoes. I went over to my bag and grabbed my personal soccer ball that I've had sense I can remember and put it down. Taking a deep breath I started to practice on my moves and just taking my mind off everything. Playing soccer was my peace, my only way to get out of the world and do what I truly love.

                                                                                        ____________

"I can't find her anywhere."

"Where could she be!"

As I looked around the cafeteria, the hooded girl was no were to be seen. Just then Gray went towards the window and try to look outside.

"Why don't we look outside Natsu, it's clear she's not in here flames for brains."

"Stripper!!!"

As we walked outside we where about to give up looking and head back but a blond head caught my attention from the corner of my eye. As I looked to see who it was I couldn't make it out. So I went behind a tree to see that she was playing soccer and she was really good too. As I went to get a closer look I stepped on a twig  and she stopped in her tracks. She turned around and saw me, once she knew I was here she took her bag and ball than ran away.

"Good job Flame for brains you scared her off."

"Shut up Ice stripper!!!"

As I ran after her, I lost her in the front of the school. As I stood there out of breath, I heard other footsteps coming closer towards me.

"What happened Natsu, ANSWER ME!!!"

"Calm down Erza, give him a chance to answer"

"Thanks Mira, I was just trying to catch this random girl that was on the soccer field."

"And, what does that have to do with you running after her?"

"She was really good, I just wanted to see who she was."

"Well, for now we'll keep our eyes out."

"You weren't trying to ruin the new girls life by any chance there right Natsu?"

"Yes, he was."

"YOU WERE TOO ICE BOXERS!!!"

"YEAH WELL I'M NOT THE ONE WHO GETS MAD ONCE SOMEONE SAYS YOUR HAIR IS RED!!!"

"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!!!!"

""YES MA'AM!!!""

"As your student counsel, I'm giving you two a warning or you will have detention!"

""Yes ma'am...""

                                                                              ___________

As I'm running out of the school grounds, I'm holding onto my bag and ball in till I was sure that there was no one around and sat by a tree to catch my breath. When I saw Natsu watching me, I was scared if he might know who I really was. But by the way he looked at me, he looked confused as if he didn't know who I was. I'm hoping that he doesn't know who I am. Once I changed back into my shoes and put my ball away, I put my hood on and started to walk back to my apartment. Going up the hill I started to hear people coming up the hill and so I ran the rest of the way up to get a good distance away from them and me.

"You do know that you trying to ruin the new girls life is a terrible thing to do."

"Yeah, well she should have kept her mouth shut!"

"Wait! Natsu!!! Look out!"

As I heard familiar voice's I went to stand up from breathing and fell down with something heavy on me. 'What was that!?'

"Oh my gosh!!! Are you okay miss? Natsu get off of her!!!"

As I tried to get up the girl reached out her hand for me to take it and I went to reach for it but my arm started to hurt badly that I couldn't reach the rest of the way.

"Are you okay?"

Once I got up I held my arm and looked at the girl who was concerned for me, then I looked at the salmon haired boy, Natsu and just scoffed. I then grabbed my bag and went to walk away but my arm started to hurt again and I dropped my bag.

"Miss-"

"Hurst,"

"What?"

"It's Hurst from class."

"Your the new girl, I had a feeling, well I'm Levy McGarden. Do you need any help? May I check your arm?"

As I hesitated to give her my arm, the boy roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. As I winced in pain he looked mad but all I did was look down for I didn't want them to see my face.

"When my friend ask you a question you answer her!!!"

"LET GO OF HER NATSU!!! YOUR HURTING HER!!!"

"let go...."

"What was that!!??"

"I SAID LET GO OF ME!!!"

I then looked at him with tears in my eyes and to add to my day, my hood flew off with the wind and they both looked at me.

"Your that girl from earlier."

"LET GO OF ME ALREADY!!!"

As I stepped on his toes he let go of my arm and then I ran to grabbed my bag and ran the rest of the way home not caring that the pain was incredibly hurting, not liking that I was holding my bag but I made it to my apartment just in time. I dropped my bag, locked my door and went straight to my room. I then fell on my bed crying to my hearts content into my pillow. Once I felt like I cried my last tear I turned to my side where I was facing the window. My cat then came into my room, jumped on my bed and purred along side my arm.

"Hi Happy, I'm alright don't worry,"

"Yeah but you were crying? What happened?"

"Just, had a bad memory come back that I really hoped never came back."

"What made you think of the memory?"

"You know me too well huh Happy?"

"Well, your my best friend plus I've been with you for four in a half years now."

"Very true, we have been through a lot together huh."

"Aye sir!"

"Well don't worry about it okay, I'm alright."

As we both looked out the window we could see the sun coming in to make that beautiful sunset. Once I finally got up, I went to the bathroom and got the bath ready. As I got undressed I saw the nasty purple-blackish bruise on my forearm. When Natsu fell on me, I guess my arm hit a small rock or something. Finally in a nice hot bath, I thought about what Happy said about what triggered the memory. To be honest, when Natsu grabbed my arm like that, squeezing's it as tight as he did, it reminded me of what my dad would do to me whenever I did something. Sinking down farther into the bath, all I can think of was the day I ran away from him. As I shook my head of the thought's, I quickly cleaned off, got dressed, and did my homework. Happy then came in and lay down on the foot of my bed.

"Time to go to bed I see."

Packing my stuff in my bag, I went over picked Happy up and put him by my head. Laying down in the bed I tried to sleep but it was so hard to sleep when memories flush in all at once in your mind. Happy then noticed and said softly, 'it'll be alright, take a deep breath, I'm right here, don't worry.' Holding onto him made me more calm and I finally let the internal darkness take over me letting me sleep in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.6K 14
Ever since Cheryll Erisan, Natsu's old best friend came back from the 'dead' A certain stellar mage has been being ignored by everyone and was being...
200K 7.4K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...
217K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
4.4K 194 17
Lucy's world is bleak and full of her depression. With an abusive father, a dead mother, and bullying at school, Lucy isn't left with many options. S...