Soukoku {One Shots}

By AnimeMv19

Includes- Fluff, Angst, Etc. Some may have more than one part. Most will be heavily inspired by Offical Arts... More

Sunrise
First Date
Wherever You Go, I Go
Festival Fun
Sick Days
Musical Madness
A Dangerous Duo
Battle Scars
Picture Perfect
School Trip
Another You
A Whisker in Time {1}
Longing for You
New

A Whisker in Time {2}

1.2K 70 26
By AnimeMv19

Chuuya opened his window, he jumped at the sight of a cat sleeping in front of it. "Did you runaway from Kyouka?" He smiled. He picked up the sleeping cat and placed him on his carpet, then he sat on his chair and opened up his text book.

Dazai woke up, he looked around and jumped up. Where am I? He thought. Last thing I remember was sleeping outside... He looked up and saw the ginger doing work.

Chuuya looked down. "Oh you're awake!" He said. "You must be hunger, after all you did spend the whole night outside."

And whose fault do you think it was? Then Dazai caught himself. No... it wasn't you're fault, it was mine for even coming back here... Dazai sighed.

Chuuya stood up and looked out his window. "Her car is still here... she must be passed out somewhere, well who needs to eat anyways..." he sighed and headed back to his desk.

Dazai had noticed Chuuya had lost some weight. When was the last time you ate? He sighed, then he jumped out his window and looked back on the ginger. I'll be back!

He walked over the roofs of houses, and looked around the streets, the sky was still dark and the ground was wet, people walked around carrying umbrellas, then Dazai spotted two boys walking down the sidewalk with a bag of fast food.

Well it looks like I don't have a choice... sorry in advance. Dazai jumped of the roof and landed on the fence, then he lunged at the person carrying the food and bit their arm. The yelled and dropped the food, Dazai took the bag, holding it with his mouth, and ran off.

"HEY!"

Their companion laughed at them.

What? I said I was sorry. Dazai ran back to Chuuya's house, entering through the roof, he dropped the bag on Chuuya's bed.

The ginger turned around, his eyes widened at the sight. "Did you steal food?" He asked as he eyed the cat.

No. I cooked it. Dazai rolled his eyes.

Chuuya walked over and patted Dazai's head. "You can eat it if you want, but I'm not going to eat stolen food."

WHAT? Even if you're starving!?! Dazai's jaw dropped. You know the struggle I had to go through to get this? I bit someone's ARM for crying out loud! And it was nasty!

Dazai decided to go to Kyouka's and get her, he jumped out the window, when he was about to leave, the last thing he saw was Chuuya throwing the bag in the trash.

What a waste. Dazai thought as he ran off.

He was on his way back to Chuuya's house, with Kyouka following behind, carrying an umbrella. Oh thank the lord she understood my signals! Dazai cried inside. It took him all his brain energy to come up with a way to get her to come, and that even meant throwing away his pride to do such embarrassing things.

Kyouka grabbed Dazai and his behind a bush. Dazai was confused but then understood when he spotted Chuuya's mom heading to her car. "She'll be angry if she sees me..." Kyouka mumbled.

When the coast was clear and they knew for sure she was gone, Kyouka ran to Chuuya's house, jumping over his gate and ringing the doorbell none stop.

The door opened and Chuuya was surprised to see them. "I bring to you lunch!" Kyouka said handing Chuuya a bag full of food.

"Is that why you ran off." Chuuya smiled at Dazai.

Mhmm. Dazai blushed, then looked away. I hate it when you smile like that... cuz we both know it's not real.

"Come in." Chuuya said.

When they got to Chuuya's room, Kyouka spotted a plate full of fast food. "You didn't tell me you already had a lunch." She pouted.

"Oh it's not mine, it's the cat's"

Huh!?!

"You're feeding the cat all of that, while you starve yourself?"

"He stole that food."

"So the cat stole food to give to you, but you're giving it to the cat instead? Am I hearing this right?" Still carrying Dazai, she crossed her arms.

Can't breathe! Dazai tried to break free.

"I don't want to eat food he stole from other people, but I also think it was a waste to throw away, so he could eat it." He smiled.

Feeding me food that's already been in the trash? Dazai then stopped struggling. Or maybe he was actually throwing the bag away and I just didn't see him take the food out... Dazai smiled.

"We should eat." Kyouka said.

"You didn't have lunch yet?"

"The food I gave you was my lunch, I just brought it with me so we could share." She smiled.

The three ate together, Dazai was relieved Chuuya was less depressed, he and Kyouka talked and laughed, but Dazai could tell Chuuya was forcing it.

It worried him at how believable it was. Just how much have you gone through for you to be so good at hiding you're pain?

The week ended and there was only two weeks left until summer had ended.

Dazai laid in bed, Chuuya was finally done with summer school. I wonder... Dazai yawned. The time I spent with him, he barely talked about... actually I haven't the faintest idea why he even likes me... Dazai got up and jumped onto Chuuya's desk, he pushed around the diary and dropped it on the floor.

Damn these paws! Dazai growled.

Chuuya walked in the room and saw the mess. "Ah!" Chuuya picked it up and looked up and patted Dazai. "Curious?" Chuuya chuckled.

Dazai nodded.

"Just don't tell him okay?" He smiled.

Chuuya picked up the cat and placed him on his lap as he sat down, Dazai noticed the bandages on Chuuya's arm, and started licking it.

"Ah! Th-that kinda stings." Chuuya awkwardly laughed.

Shit! I'd don't even know I was doing that! Gross! Dazai froze.

Chuuya placed down his book, and pointed at the picture in it. "This guy is Dazai, he lives in the house behind mine."

Really? Dazai sarcastically stared.

Chuuya hugged the cat. "I sort of have feelings for him..." he shyly said.

No? Really? Dazai acted surprised.

"I guess I started liking him back in middle school..."

Middle school!?!

Chuuya continued. "He had everything I wished I had, confidence, a complete family, friends to depend on, basically people who showered him with love. At first it was admiration and envy, but as I watched him more and more from the sidelines, I guess I fell for that quirky personality of his and bright smile... cuz his smiles are real."

Ba-thump.

Dazai felt his heart race, as he blushed. No one has ever complimented me like that... it has always been about my looks, but this guy hasn't even mentioned that.

"I wonder what it'd be like to be given so much love and affection, I bet it'd be stressful... but I wouldn't know." He hugged Dazai tighter. "Even one person would be enough for me." He whispered.

The next day, Dazai and Chuuya went to visit Kyouka, Dazai fell asleep as the day went by.

"He's so cute."

"Don't poke him, you might wake him."

"Heh. Sorry." Kyouka looked at Chuuya. "Hey..."

"Hm?" Chuuya looked up at Kyouka.

"Do you still have feelings for that Dazai guy? You even went as far as naming you're cat after him." She said.

"Is it weird?"

"I can't tell you whether it's weird or not, but all I can say is..." she sighed. "You shouldn't get you're hopes up, he might not return those feelings, and I don't want you getting hurt again."

"I-I'm fine..."

"I know what I'm saying may be cruel, but I think you should just let go, you've liked him for a long time and haven't gotten anywhere. It's time to move on, you're graduating school next year." Kyouka said.

"... I guess..." Chuuya sighed.

Dazai opened his eyes. He was no longer on the soft carpet in Kyouka's living room, instead he was in the comforts of Chuuya's arms, who was carrying him off.

"Oh you're awake." Chuuya smiled as he looked at Dazai. "You slept so peacefully I didn't wanna wake you."

Oh... Dazai was still half asleep.

Chuuya stopped, Dazai looked around and saw that they were in front of his house. "I wonder..." Chuuya looked up at Dazai's house. "If Kyouka is right..."

Hm? What did you two talk about? Dazai wondered.

"Never mind." Chuuya shook his head. When he walked to his house, he froze at the sight of his mother's car on the driveway. "She's back..."

Chuuya opened the door and made sure to hide Dazai in his coat.

"CHUUYA!"

Both Chuuya and Dazai flinched.

"You're back!" She happily said.

"Are you drunk again?" Chuuya started shaking.

"Chuuya baby, children tend to greet their mother's first before asking any questions! Haven't I raised you to always be polite?" Her tone went dark. "Now come give mommy a hug!"

Chuuya didn't say anything and instead backed away.

"Oh so now you're disobeying me? Do I need to discipline you again?" She charged at Chuuya, but Chuuya pushed her aside before running upstairs to his room, and locking the door.

He set Dazai on the bed and sat beside it, resting his back against the side. He hugged himself and buried his face in his arms.

He's going to cry again... Dazai felt a stinging pain in his chest, he placed a paw on Chuuya's head.

If I could hug you, I would. If I could tell you that everything is going to be alright, I would. And I would promise to be by you're side, and comfort you and give you the love you so deserve... so please stop making that face... it's hurts even more knowing I can't do anything for you... Dazai cuddled up behind the ginger's neck, and dozed off.

Chuuya went out to the grocery store the next day and left Dazai behind. Instead of lounging around, he went back to his place and looked around to see if anything had change since the last time he was there.

Nothing... how boring... He turned and headed back to Chuuya's house. Dazai stood in the kitchen and was about to head upstairs, when he heard the door open. Ah, is he back already? Dazai walked to the door way, and to his shock, it wasn't Chuuya who entered, it was his mother instead.

"Oh... a cat?" She sighed. "My Chuuya would never let stray vermin's in the house." She chuckled. Dazai backed away and tried to run, but she got a hold of his tail.

She pulled him back towards her and held him up by the tail.

Argh! That hurts! The woman then walked over to the kitchen and started filling the sink with water. Sh-she's going to kill me isn't she??! A fucking sadist!?! She pushed Dazai in, he struggled to break free and she was laughing herself crazy.

Dazai was drowning, he didn't know how long he could hold on. Then the door opened.

"Hey I'm ho-" Chuuya dropped his keys as he watched in horror at what his mother was doing. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!"

He pushed her away and turned off the faucet, he grabbed Dazai and ran upstairs.

"CHUUYA!" She cried.

Dazai coughed up the water, Chuuya used a towel to dry him off. That woman is crazy! Dazai choked. He looked at Chuuya who was on the verge of tears.

"She went too far this time..." he bit his bottom lip.

.  .  .

Later that night, the sky was barely clear as clouds were covering it. Dazai moves his gaze from the window and onto Chuuya who was putting a coat on.

He took Dazai and ran out of the house. "I'm sorry..." Chuuya said. "I'm sorry." Dazai wondered what was going on as those words were the only ones that left his mouth.

The next thing Dazai knew was he was being placed on the ground in a local playground. It had started to lightly rain. Dazai looked around then back at Chuuya, his eyes widened to how much Chuuya was crying.

Chuuya patted the cat one last time, before leaving, with out even a glance back. Dazai sat there in a daze. W-was I just abandoned? Dazai walked under the slid to avoid getting wet.

Why does this feel so familiar? Dazai laid down. It's cold... He sighed. I feel like I know this... but the thing is, I don't remember what 'this' is...

Then it struck him. He remembered why it felt familiar, the black cat that turned him into a cat mentioned that Chuuya left him in the park, before Chuuya...

Oh no! Dazai got up and started running after Chuuya.

Thank you for the strong sense of smell!!! Dazai praised. The rain started to fall harder, Dazai had trouble seeing, especially when he entered the city, as the lights were too bright for him.

Dazai was soaking wet, he looked around when he made it to the Main Street. Oh no, I'm losing his scent! Dazai frantically walked around in circles as he looked all over for the ginger.

Then he saw him. Thank goodness I'm not too late! Dazai ran to him. The ginger was slowly walking and didn't seem like he was watching his surroundings, Chuuya started crossing the road without even looking if there was a car coming.

Thank goodness the street light is red.

Then it turned green when Dazai was halfway up to Chuuya.

MOTHERFUCKER! Dazai cursed.

A sudden car started speeding up to Chuuya. The driver was busy looking at his phone to even notice the ginger crossing, and Chuuya was too depressed to even think straight.

I'm not gonna make it! Dazai's eyes widened.

"CHUUYA!" He called out in agony.

Chuuya snapped back to reality when he heard a familiar voice call out his name, then noticed what was going on, but the car was already closing in. Before it could even hit Chuuya, a hand grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back.

Chuuya landed with a thud along with landing on the person who pulled him back.

Dazai sat their in shock. It was only for a split second but... did I... just turn back human!?! He looked down. Paws. Drat! I'm still a cat!

Everyone who has seen what happened started running up to Chuuya, asking if he was okay.

"I-I'm fine..." Chuuya responded.

"What the hell was wrong with that man?"

"Couldn't he see the child in front of him?"

"Do you want me to call you're parents?"

Chuuya brushed them off, telling them he was fine and that he will be more careful next time. When he turned around as the passerby's were leaving, he saw a cat sitting confused.

"Dazai!?!" Chuuya jumped up. He grabbed the cat and made a run for it.

When they were on their way back to Chuuya's neighbourhood, the ginger carried the wet cat in his arms.

"I'm sorry..." Chuuya said. "I wonder who was it that saved me... I'm sure I felt a hand grabbed me from behind, but I didn't see anyone behind me... well apart from you." He chuckled. That voice I heard sounded like Dazai... no... He softly smiled. It couldn't have been.

Dazai wasn't paying attention as he was too busy thinking of what had happened earlier. I turned back human... to save Chuuya? AND ENDED UP BEING A CAT AGAIN??? Dazai wallowed in defeat, then sighed as he looked up at the ginger. At least you're alive... He smiled.

That night, Dazai sat beside a sleeping Chuuya.

Summer is almost over, hopefully I'll be human before school starts... Then he smacked his head against the pillow. I spent my entire summer being a cat and being chased around by people, children and dogs! Not to mention this kid's crazy mother almost killing me! Dazai groaned.

But at least I got to save you're life. He smiled when he looked at the ginger.

The next day, Chuuya took Dazai out on a walk. "I won't leave you this time." Chuuya smiled. The two walked around the park, kids came up to them asking to play with the cat.

Dazai refused, but Chuuya handed him over to them. TRAITOR!!! Dazai cried as he was dragged away by the children. Chuuya laughed at the sight, and walked over to a nearby bench to watch.

Chuuya smiled as the children buried Dazai's lower half in the sand at the sandbox and tried building a sandcastle over him. Then Chuuya heard a group of boys talking not so far behind him.

"Did you hear? There's a boy in my class who actually likes other boys!"

Chuuya's eyes widened.

"No way! Seriously?"

"That's just gross man."

"Oh and get this, the worst part is he has feelings for me!"

The boys started laughing and teasing, talking badly at how disgusting it was, Chuuya was angry, but he was most of all hurt. What if Dazai reacted to him that way? He felt his heart ache, rejection wasn't new to him, but he wonders if what Kyouka said was right, that he was only wasting his time and getting his hopes of for nothing.

Dazai noticed the ginger's saddened expression and walked to him.

"Meow."

Chuuya looked at the cat walking up to him, Chuuya smiled. "Did you finally escape those kids?"

Ha ha ha very funny. Dazai rolled his eyes.

Chuuya picked him up. "Let's go home?"

When the two got home, Dazai fell asleep on Chuuya's bed and Chuuya had his back against his door, hugging himself as he stared at his ceiling.

Is it really wrong to love somebody who shared the same gender as you? It's like saying it's wrong to love somebody at all. Chuuya sighed. I just wanted to at least be able to stand beside you, even if it's just once.

Chuuya stood up and walked to his desk, he pulled out his seat quietly and sat in it, he took out a piece of paper and started writing. I'm tired, but I can't leave this world without telling how I felt. Hopefully you get this letter... Chuuya smiled as he kept writing. "I should let Kyouka know too, she'll be mad at me for sure, but I hope she understands..." Chuuya mumbled.

Dazai peeked open his eyes. What is he going on about? Dazai wondered as he kept his eyes on the ginger.

It hasn't been that long since Chuuya almost got hit by a car, Dazai stared out the window, the past few hours Chuuya had been writing something, but he kept throwing the papers away and writing a new one. Finally when he was satisfied with one, he folded it and tucked it in a pink envelope, he wrote something on the back and tucked it in between the pages of his diary.

The sky darkened as the sun started to set. It's going to rain again? It rained too that day when Chuuya was about to... He stopped himself. It hasn't even been a week...

He looked at the ginger who was getting dressed to leave. He wasn't wearing appropriate clothing for the weather, which ticked Dazai off.

You're going to get sick. He meowed at Chuuya as he followed him to the door.

Chuuya looked at the cat, he picked him up and placed him on the bed. "I'm sorry..." Chuuya smiled. "But it will just be me this time."

Dazai had an uneasy feeling. "Don't worry, Kyouka will take good care of you."

Take good care of me for what? Dazai tilted his head. Chuuya looked like he was about to cry again, but he quickly turned around and left, closing the door and trapping Dazai in.

Dazai looked out the window to see Chuuya running off, he jumped off the bed and accidentally knocked over Chuuya's small garbage can.

Out came crumpled pieces of paper. Dazai managed to unfold one and was petrified at what he read. In the paper, Chuuya wrote his confession.

I know this will be weird, receiving a letter from someone you don't even know, but still, I can't move on without letting you know.

I like you.
I have for a long time.
My reason for liking you, I'd like to keep to myself.
I had planned on telling at some point, and even if I didn't, I promised myself I would before we graduated.  So that even if you did reject me, I wouldn't have any regrets, as you and I would never cross paths again.

You might be wondering why I'm writing this to you, well, my reason is, I've decided to let go of these feelings. Now you might question, why I'm even telling you if I'm already planning on giving them up.

Well...

He wrote the reason he was giving up on his feelings and to Dazai's shock, Chuuya also wrote that he was giving up on his life. Dazai opened the rest and they were all filled with little mistakes and scratched out words, but they still all carried the same message of his feelings for him, his regrets and his goodbye.

Dazai was furious. Not only at Chuuya, but at himself. He jumped back on Chuuya's bed and tried opening his window, luckily it wasn't hard. He jumped out and followed Chuuya's scent.

You can't leave! Dazai ran as fast as he could, but the sudden drop of rain made it harder for him to see, and slowly he was loosing Chuuya's scent again. I-I haven't fulfilled my promise of never leaving you're side. I haven't gotten to tell you yet!

I was a jerk for trying to deny it, I refused to accept my feelings for you. The rain landing on Dazai's face gave him the feeling of as if he was crying. I like how you took care of me. I appreciate the warmth you gave me. I cherish the moments that you were by my side. You've done it all without even asking for anything in return.

I won't deny it anymore. Dazai stopped. Chuuya I-

"LOVE YOU!"

He panted. Dazai felt his body tremble. I'm still not human? Did it not work? Do I really love him? Or... or has he given up his feelings for me? Dazai felt his heart drop. Or maybe... he's no longer...

No! Don't think about it! He squeezed his eyes shut.

The rain had stopped, and as Dazai was about to give up, then his eyes widened after feeling a gush of wind gave him the sudden urge to follow it. As he did, he found Chuuya standing alone, he was facing the ocean and had his arms rested on the fence as he stared at the vast sea.

His expression was filled with the deepest disparity, he truly looked as if he had lost all hope. Dazai felt his heart ache, he wanted to stand by him.

Just as Dazai stepped forward, his eyes widened as the ginger climbed on top of the fence. No... he's going to jump!

Dazai ran.

As Chuuya was about to jump, Dazai reached out. Please... Dazai begged. Let me hold on to him, just a little longer, like how I wasn't able to back when he was about to get hit.

Dazai grabbed hold of Chuuya's arm and pulled the ginger back as Dazai wrapped his arms around him as they fell back and landed on the ground.

Chuuya was panting, his body was trembling, he wanted to see who was tightly hugging him, but couldn't as the person had his face buried on Chuuya's shoulder.

"Please... don't go.." Dazai whispered.

Chuuya blushed and turned back to look at the sea. He couldn't believe what he was about to do.

— The next morning was the start of the last week of summer. Chuuya laid in his bed and looked at the ceiling, the night before was a fuzzy memory for him, but he couldn't shake off the fact he was really about to throw his life away.

Chuuya turned to his side. "And I didn't even get to thank him..." He mumbled.

Chuuya spent the last week recuperating and mentally healing himself. When school started, Chuuya was met up by Kyouka on their way to campus.

"So he really never came back? I'm worried." Kyouka frowned.

"Maybe his owner came back, I was really attached to the little guy you know..." Chuuya smiled. "Maybe I should get a cat when I moved out."

"Come over to my place! We just bought a cat!" Kyouka chuckled. "It's a girl since I thought you're cat and my cat could become a couple."

Chuuya laughed.

When they got back to school, Chuuya was frantically looking around for Dazai, he wanted to give him his letter, a rewritten version. But as the day dwindled by, he never got the chance, nor did he even catch a glimpse of him.

Chuuya sighed in failure. He walked back home as the sun started to set, he would looked around the bushes and across the street in hopes to find the cat.

I wonder if he's alright.

When Chuuya was near his house, he saw an unexpected person standing just outside of his gate, looking up at Chuuya's window.

His dark hair was shining as the sun's warm rays glistened on them, his eyes lit up as he stared ahead of him, and his bright smile was just as Chuuya remembered, but most of all, Chuuya wondered.

Why is he here!?? Chuuya felt his heart race.

The person noticed the ginger, and he turned his head to look at him, then gave him a warm smiled.

"Hey," he said approaching the ginger before stopping in front of him and shyly waved at Chuuya.

"Uh h-hey..." Chuuya nervously gulped as his cheeks reddened, he clutched onto his letter while staring at the person in front of him.

It was Dazai.

.  .  .

A brightly pink cherry blossom petal made its way into the room through the window, it danced around the room for a bit, before gently landing itself onto the wooden surface of the table. Two fingers pressed together to pick up the petal and to get a closer look at it, but a sudden gust of wind whirled in, taking the petal back outside.

"It looks like spring has arrived." Dazai sighed as he tiredly rested his head on the table, then moved his gaze towards the ginger sitting in front of him reading a book.

A few months ago, after officially meeting in person in front of Chuuya's house, the ginger gave Dazai his letter. Dazai read the letter right after receiving it, which surprised and embarrassed the ginger, after the brunette finished he only looked at Chuuya and smiled.

Chuuya found that as a sign of relief and that Dazai wouldn't find him strange, but he was wrong when the brunette kept on chasing after him and asking him out. Chuuya refused at first for a long time as he thought Dazai was making fun of him and that he was trying hard to move on.

But he ended up getting swept away by Dazai's charms all over again, and couldn't help but be a little happy, he later on accepted the brunette's confession.

"Oh is that so?" The ginger replied, closing his book and laying it in front of the brunette as he stared out the window. Chuuya stretched before getting up. "I'm going to get a glass of water, want one?" He looked over at the brunette.

"Ah no thanks." Dazai said.

Chuuya walked out of Dazai's room, and returned shortly with a glass of water, he placed it on the table.

"Hey Chuuya, come here for a sec." Dazai said.

Chuuya walked towards the brunette, Dazai grabbed hold of Chuuya's arm and pulled him towards him, tightly embracing the ginger from behind.

"Ah..." Chuuya blushed.

Dazai started heavily inhaling to soak up as much of Chuuya's scent as he could since his sense of smell wasn't as strong as when he was a cat. He always smells nice, Dazai smiled.

Dazai noticed that Chuuya wasn't moving, he looked over to see the ginger's face. Chuuya was forcing himself to be completely still and trying to hold his breath. Cute!!!~ Dazai chuckled. "Chuuya you don't need to do that every time we hug."

Chuuya turned red. "S-Sorry..."

"We've been dating for two months now, there is no need to get embarrassed." Dazai smiled. The two looked at the window behind him as a strong gust of wind blew past. Dazai turned back to Chuuya, who looked back at him. "Hey Chuuya, wanna move in with me?"

"H-Huh!?" Chuuya flinched.

Dazai hugged tighter and embarrassedly started squiggling side to side in joyful embarrassment, like an excited child receiving candy.

"But wouldn't it be too much trouble?" Chuuya turned away. "Since..."

When the two first started dating, Dazai managed to get Chuuya to tell him everything about his home life, with his excuse being "no secrets in a relationship." He didn't want to act rash and make the ginger suspicious of him if he acted strangely when around Chuuya's mother.

"I don't want you with her."

"It's really fine."

"No it's not! I'm you're boyfriend, you're health and safety is my number one!" Dazai said.

Chuuya got embarrassed and covered his face with his hands. Dazai couldn't help but feel happy seeing the ginger act and make such cute expressions.

"W-Would it b-be okay?" Chuuya cursed himself for stuttering.

"Of course!" Dazai smiled.

"T-then..." Chuuya looked at the brunette through his fingers before pulling his hands out of his face and warmly, smiled. "Okay."

Ba-thump.

There it is. Dazai blushed as his eyes widened. He finally smiled. Dazai smiled back.

And it's real.

Dazai pulled the ginger's face close to his, Chuuya was caught off guard and blush as he tightly closed his eyes, and-

"Meow~"

The two looked back at the window. There sat a black cat staring back at them.

"Hey look. A cat." Chuuya pointed.

WAY TO KILL THE MOOD! Dazai quickly turned his head to the window and glared.

The black cat only smiled back at Dazai.

Wait! Dazai thought. Is that-

"You know, I used to take care of a cat before." Chuuya said.

Dazai jumped. "O-oh! R-really?" He awkwardly smiled.

"Yeah, he was really cute and I miss him a lot after he stopped coming by my place." Chuuya said.

"Do you want to adopt one after you move in with me?" Dazai asked.

"I wouldn't mind, but I doubt we could find one as cute as him..." Chuuya awkwardly smiled.

Dazai blushed again then shook his head. "So~ what did you name him?" He smirked.

Chuuya started to fluster. "Oh it wasn't anything special!!" The ginger embarrassingly said.

"Come on Chuuya! You can tell me!" Dazai playfully smiled as he went on top of the ginger and started tickling him.

The black cat smiled at the two boys playing and laughing, the cat mostly looked at how happy Chuuya was.

The cat sighed in relief, he then turned away, but before doing so he said.

"You did well kid."

Dazai's eyes widened as he looked back at the window, the cat was gone.

"Something wrong?" Chuuya asked as he looked at Dazai while laying on the ground.

"Oh..." Dazai turned to look at the ginger and gave him a big smile. "It's nothing."

—————————
At this point, y'all should know I cried ;)

Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed, please feel free to vote :)

.  .  .

"Can you stop following me already!?!" Chuuya irritatedly said as he turned his head towards the brunette behind him. "You've been following me all day!"

"Chuuya," Dazai chuckled. "We live in the same neighbourhood, it's only natural that I take the same route as you."

Chuuya blushed at the sudden realization.

"Also, the rest was pure coincidence," Dazai innocently smiled. "Thought, I'd still like an answer."

"To what?" Chuuya scoffed. "You asking me out? Well I already said no... like five times after you asked me out four more times."

"You said that you liked me!" Dazai whined.

"Well I do— did," Chuuya said. "Besides, why do you even like me? We've never spoken before, you know nothing about me!"

"Well that goes the same for you! You never talked to me, and there I was receiving a love letter from you," Dazai said.

Chuuya blushed again. "Well that was— I... just... I wanted to get a few things off my chest... that's all!"

"That doesn't make sense!" Dazai laughed.

"St-Stop!" Chuuya choked as his face brightened red, then he sighed. He turned his head to say something, but flinched when he noticed how close Dazai had gotten.

"Well?" Dazai smirked.

"W-Well what?" Chuuya blushed.

"You didn't get to finish what you said, so let's hear it?" He said.

Dazai presses his face closer to Chuuya's, he felt the ginger's uneven breathing and noticed how red his face was getting.

"I-It's..." Chuuya nervously started. "It's... nothing!" He quickly turned away and paced faster.

Dazai stood where he was and watched the ginger. He noticed Chuuya's bright red ears as he hurried to get home. Yeah... Dazai thought.

I definitely want this guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 78 46
°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ VARIOUS BSD X READER ONE-SHOTS Works from my Tumblr! All works are fluff °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
40.4K 485 11
If You're as horny as me then just read this. Smut and Fluff only. *I can write angst but soukoku angst just hit different (┬┬﹏┬┬) ALSO i dont wr...
1.4K 16 9
This is mostly for fun, so might not be updated a lot Includes: - Fluff (1) - Angst (3) - Other (1) :]