Age Regression Diaper 3000 [P...

By CryoZircon

A sequel to the quite popular science fiction age regression novel - Age regression diaper 3000. More

Some words from the author:
Chapter 02 - Hologram
Words from the author
Chapter 03 - "Initialization..."
Chapter 04 - Different William?
Chapter 05 - The Call
Chapter 06 - Man in Diaper
Chapter 07 - 3 Months Later...
Chapter 08 - User busy
Chapter 09 - No Response
Chapter 10 - Man in black
Chapter 11 - Who? Why?
Chapter 12 - Traffic
Chapter 13 - William's day at Mrs. Herald's Home
Chapter 14 - Cookies!
Sorry...
Chapter 15 - Escaping Mr.Maxwell
Chapter 16 - First Change
Chapter 17 - The Mall
Chapter 18 - Threat
Chapter 19 - "He's not a kid..."
Chapter 20 - Agent 07
Chapter 21 - PASH-AEW!
Chapter 22
The Truth

Chapter 01 - Activation?

6.2K 48 17
By CryoZircon

[NOTE: if you haven't already, read the first part of my story first, here's the link: https://my.w.tt/aNsYmCqLscb]

William tells everything about the box glowing and a page being added to the manual.

Anthony: "Okay... I see, Interesting. I want to see it for myself." *walks to the wardrobe and opens it*

He takes a look at the diaper, the box, and the manual.

Anthony: "Well, The book certainly looks different, updates wow... This is so unreal..."
William: "I know right! you should have seen it glowing."

Anthony starts reading the manual.

Halfway through reading:

Anthony: "There's a community of people like you William?!"
William: "Well, I casually talked about my wish of becoming younger in a way that showed that it would be a cool thing to happen. But, In reality, I had a burning desire to become younger every single day. I just didn't want to say it..."
Anthony: *awkward silence for 3 whole seconds* "Okay... I mean... okay I don't care, all that matters is you are happy, right?"
William: "I am blissed." *smiles*
Anthony: *awkward smile* "okay I suppose... So you want to use this Experience switch thingy?"
William: "You bet I do."
Anthony: "Alright, I am a little scared but go ahead." *hands Anthony the box*
William: *looks at Anthony for a sec* "Here goes nothing." *flips the switch*

______________________________

Apologies for the short chapter, It was hard to write for some reason.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

Also, don't forget to vote and follow me to stay updated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 90 50
The continuing adventures of Colton and Richard. Two Littles and their Bigs. And introducing Willy and Jake, two Littles with ideas of their own.
112K 765 34
A young couple invite a nanny to move into their spare room. Regression and diapers soon follow.
95.8K 1.6K 16
‼️NOT MDLG OR AGEPLAY DO NOT PUT IN MDLG/DDLG/AGEPLAY/PETPLAY/PLAYLISTS‼️ THIS IS A 100% SFW STORY. PLEASE DO NOT ADD THIS STORY INTO MDLG/AGEPLAY/KI...
67.8K 632 13
A college student in danger of being expelled for possession of drugs gets the chance of a lifetime when his professor offers him an interesting alte...