(Abused and Neglected)Uchiha...

By SupremeUchiha

An Uchiha in Remnant, the son of ????, found and adopted by the Rose, Xiao long, and Branwen family. More

The Birth of Hatred
Updated Bio
Welcome to Beacon
Never Change
Know Pain
New Story
Aftermath
A Curse or A Blessing
Curse Mark Awakening
Curse Mark Awakening Pt. 2
Full Power of The Curse? And Meeting Someone New
Menma Bio
Safe With Me
Flash Back Part 1
Fall
Fall Aftermath
Vengance
Onto The Rest
Friend or Foe?
Accepting Myself
Flash Back Part 2
I Am Sorry
The New Book
New Comers
Quick Update

Old Rivals

1.5K 26 12
By SupremeUchiha

Y/n: "Sasuke what are you doing here, you've been gone for three years."

Sasuke: "I've been looking for you Y/n, since we met the first time we were destined to be rivals, I have improved myself to best you and now I'm going to test thats." He said as his eyes turned red into EMS.

As Y/n saw his eyes he was shocked and didn't want to know how he got those eyes but deep down he had to know.

Y/n: "How did you get the Eternal Mangekeyo Sharingan?" He asked as Sasuke looked down.

Sasuke: "Itachi... is dead." He said as Y/n couldn't say anything. "He was dying from a sickness, he wanted me to take his eyes, he knew the power and wanted me to have them." Y/n only looked away and tried to hold back his tears.

Y/n: "I guess we are on the same boat." He said as he used his EMS. "My brother was killed and had one of his eyes taken, I got his remaining and replaced one of my eyes and hunt down the other, I guess we are more like brothers and not just rivals." He said as Sasuke smirked.

Sasuke: "So how about a-." He stop as he felt a presence near. "If you want to live longer show yourself!" He pointed his sword to a bush.

It took a couple seconds until a girl with pink and brown hair walked out with her hands up.

Y/n: "Who are you and why were you spying on us?" He asked.

Her face went into complete shock and disappointment. She pulled out her scroll and began to type something.

Neo: "Don't you remember me." She showed to Y/n.

Y/n: "No am I supposed to?" He asked as she sighed.

Neo: "We met on the train and at the festival." She showed to Y/n.

Y/n: "I remember seeing you at the train but not at the festival." He said before she changed into her disguise. "Oh that was you, what are you doing here?" He asked as she pointed towards him. "Me, why?" She then ran up to him and hugged him tightly. 'Now I think I know why she is here.' He thought.

He was taller than her but only a head taller. He looked down to her and tried to shake her off but she was too tight. He looked towards Sasuke and mouthed the words "Help me." but he quickly looked away.

Y/n: "What is your name?" He asked as she let him go and pulled out a paper with the word "Neo". "My name is Y/n, do you know where we can go t?" He asked as she nodded her head.

Y/n and Sasuke was hesitant to follow her but they did anyway. They made it to a town that was a little bit small.

Meanwhile

As Ruby was helping up her friends she went to Qrow, "Uncle Qrow do you think he will side with them?" She asked.

Qrow sighed as turned away from her, "I don't know kid, I don't know."

Yang: "He probably will, you seen the way he attacked us."

Weiss: "At least he didn't kill us."

Blake: "Sure but he's being manipulated by that other guy who said he was his father, he could be lying to try and get Y/n on his side."

Pyrrah: "I believe he's confused or he's just trying to find out more about himself." She intervened, "He saved my life so I'm going to trust him."

With Y/n

As Y/n was in a room he stared at his eyes in the mirror as he thought about his father.

Y/n: (Should I trust him, he did work with that guy who killed Menma but didn't help him at all, it's like he wanted him dead.) He thought as he cleaned the blood from his eyes.

He then took off his vest and shoes and went to sleep.

*Morning*

Y/n and Sasuke was standing outside next to a river, while Neo was sitting back watching them.

Sasuke: "Today is the day we will settle who's stronger, as rivals." He said as he activated his sharingan.

Y/n: "I bet you've gotten stronger over the past years, with you gone missing I don't what kind of training you've been doing." He then activated his as they stood across from each other in silence.

They stared at each other waiting for a move, Sasuke was the first as he pulled out his sword and charged at him, he went to stab him but Y/n leaned to the side and deflected his blade upward, he took the chance to kick Sasuke back. He quickly recovered and lunge at Y/n to try to cut him with his sword but Y/n dodged them but gotten a few small cuts damaging his clothes. Sasuke then kicked him to the ground as he roll back on his feet, they clashed with each other's sword pushing each other to gain the upper hand.

Sasuke: "You've gotten stronger, the last time we went at each other like this was years ago."

Y/n: "I can say the same about you, but let's take this up a notch." He said as he activated his EMS while Sasuke did the same.

They backed away as Sasuke formed a black flamed blade onto his hand. This surprised Y/n but he stood his ground, Sasuke kept swinging the inferno blade but was only able to damage Y/n's clothes even more. Y/n lost his balance and fell on his back, Sasuke stopped him getting up making him the winner.

Sasuke: "You've gotten sloppy." He said as he helped him up.

Y/n: "I need to work on my Mangekeyo, what's that thing with the black flames?"

Sasuke: "It's the Amateratsu, but sometimes I call it inferno, Itachi and I was able to use it but I was able to control it better." He said as he summoned the black flames and made spikes come out of it. "I call it flame control."

Y/n: "You really gotten way stronger, but enough of that you damaged my clothes now I got to get one's."

Time Skip

Y/n walked out of a clothes store with a new outfit on.

(Just the clothes, you can have the mask if you want to.You can also change the purple to any color you want.)

Sasuke: "What are you going to do with the old one?" He asked as Y/n lifted it up.

He then tossed it into the air lit the clothes on fire making it turn into ash.

Sasuke: "I don't really have any plans so what are you going to do?" He asked.

Y/n: "There is a big threat out there and people is going to need our help to stop them, we can help stop it."

Sasuke: "Yeah let's do it, but where do we go?" He asked as Y/n thought for a moment.

Y/n: "We could go to... right now we are... where are we at right now?" He hesitantly asked.

Sasuke: "Right now we are in Misteral, in a town."

Y/n: "I guess we can loo-." He stopped as he heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n what are you doing here!" He turned to see it was Ruby.

Y/n PoV

"Shouldn't you be with the others... Ruby." I said as she backed up.

Ruby: "Where did you get that cool outfit-, I mean why did you leave us?"

"I left because it was my decision, I got what I needed and now I'm going to beat Salem." I said as the rest of her group showed up.

They seemed shocked to see me as they ready their weapons.

Ruby: "If you want to beat Salem, you have to work with us, there is something you don't know about her."

"It doesn't matter what I know about her, me and Sasuke can beat her." I responded.

Qrow: "No Y/n, there is something you don't know about her. If we work together we can beat her."

"Fine I'll help, but what is that I don't know about her?"

Ruby: "She... is your mother."

I felt heart stop, but I tried to shake it off.

"Lies." I responded.

Ruby: "It's true, the relic told us everything about her and things about you."

"Lies, she is not my mother, I refuse to believe that!" I said as I turned away from them.

Ruby: "I'm sorry Y/n."

"You're not sorry, you're just pitiful." I jumped roof to roof getting away from them.

Sasuke PoV

Ruby: "Y/n stop!" She tried to chase him but Sasuke stopped her.

Sasuke: "Let him go he'll be back, I've known him for years, he's just in a moment." He said as she looked at him

Ruby: "How do you know him?"

Sasuke: "I've known him since we were young, we trained together, and became rivals, we are basically like brothers for the bond we have."

The rest of the group introduced themselves to him, they told him what was going on with Salem and that they needed to go to Atlas.

Sasuke: "I see, I'll help and Y/n is willingly going to help he just needs to be alone, he'll be back when he can." He reassured.

Y/n was in a forest feeling mixed emotions, anger and sadness. He was punching tress breaking them and his hand, he stopped as he felt his blood leaking from his hand.

"Son, I can see that your in anger." He heard as he turned to see his father.

Y/n: "Is my mother Salem?!" He asked in frustration as he surprised him.

Madara: "How did you know?"

Y/n: "Is she?!"

Madara: "Yes... yes she is." Y/n Mangekeyo sharingan activated as charged at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 389 12
Madara Uchiha and Obito Uchiha are transported to the world of RWBY, their arrival is going to change a lot of things. what will they do when their f...
108K 2.4K 78
Izuku branwen the bastard son of qrow branwen losing his mother at a young age leaving him with nothing on the street but a hatred for his father and...
304K 3.1K 41
You were once a member of the Rose/Brawnen/Xialong family. But however they abused and neglected you. When you left for beacon things didn't get bett...
554K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...