PARIS || Park Jimin FF

Von idkgeorgi

A stranger appearing in your dreams can signify many things, maybe it's a sign that you're lonely, maybe it's... Mehr

Prologue
1: Finally
2: I'm Ji-
3: Beomgyu-ahhhhh
4: No Hablo Español
Listen.
5: Aw Wtf So Cute
6: I Found Him
7: Dream Boy
8: Just Memes Not Nudes
9: I'm Straight You Junglebook
10: 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
11: Wait Blue!?
12: Hold My Nachos
14: Shut Up Butterflies
15: You Don't
16: I Don't Have Covid-19
17: Park Jimin
18: Babygorilla
19: OH MY GAAA
20: Just Jams
21: Mesmerized
22: Eres El Amor De Mi Vida
23: One Effing Fork
24: Darling Kiss Me
25: Eighteen Plus
26: No More Germs
27: Yeonmin
28: Black Opium
29: Come To Papa
30: Stay With Me
31: I Know
32: Last Line
33: Your Mom
34: Messi Bookoo
35 : Wattpad Villains
36: Jiminie...?
37: Jungkook Has Constipation
38: My Heart
39: Veronique!?
40: Player
41: You're So Dead
42: Emotional Support
43: Hangover
44: Woteva
45: Pathétique
46: Where Is Pizza?
47: Make Babies
48: Here I Am
49: Mind If I Join You?
50: WOT THE FOK
51: Hotel? Trivago.
52: Which Reminds Me
53: Someone From My Dreams
Epilogue?
• The Epilogue •
Author's Note

13: In Yo Dreams Bitch

242 8 4
Von idkgeorgi

"Mr. Kim do you wanna be dimissed?" The professor squinted his eyes as I somehow shook my head.

"Are you okay? Was there a cockroach or something-"

"Park Jimin." I cut him off as he tilted his head in confusion, the light falling directly on his face.

Then I realised.

Sharp nose.

Plump lips. 

Soft features.

Dreamy aura.

I connected the dots and everything made sense.

I found him. I found the boy whom Hwayeon was going loco for.

Park Jimin.

"That's my name." He replied with a clueless smile as I continued to stare at him.

"Is there...anything on my face?" He asked as I suddenly shook my head.

"Oh no no. Sorry I just panicked due to this....happening. Anyways, I'm Kim Namjoon." I smiled hesitantly, only causing him to smile back again.

"Since you already know my name, nice to meet you." He chuckled as we continued to make tiny conversations.

Let me become good friends with this guy, then I'mma surprise Hwayeon with my discovery.

Just wait Hwayeon.

Just wait.

Jimin's POV

It was break period as I made my way to the cafeteria, my stomach grumbling.

As I entered the crowded place, looking  around, I noticed a familiar mop of black hair.

Beomgyu.

He was conversing with 2 people who sat opposite to him. And I surely recognized one of them who had purple-ish light hair.

Namjoon.

I happily walked towards them, wanting to spend my break with my bro and new friend.

Just as I was about to reach them, Beomgyu noticed me and immediately signaled me to turn around and not come here.

Why though.

Suddenly, Namjoon turned around, the other person talking on the phone.

Oh shit.

The other person was Hwayeon.

"Don't come here." Namjoon mouthed as I nodded and turned to head towards the food area.

That means even Namjoon knew......

Stupid me. Namjoon and Hwayeon were best friends.

"Ayo." I jumped as someone whispered in my ear.

"Jungkook." I rolled my eyes as he stood beside me.

"Why so serious?" He asked.

"My life is complicated." I sighed, earning a twisted look from him.

"O...kay..." He took his tray as I took mine and we went to an empty table.

Time skip~

"I hope no-one brought food to class."  Mr. Jeon, our literature professor kept his files and books on the table as the students continued to chatter.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, there was an announcement spoken through the P.A system.

"Good aftenoon students, and teachers. This is to inform you that our college is planning a short trip to Paris around the 2nd week of October sponsored by our health care ministry. Interested students may give their names to the head of any department on or before the end of this week, which is Friday. Thank you, have a good day."

Did I hear that right? A trip to Paris?!

I am surely going there even if it's my second time.

Hwayeon's POV

"Are you going?" I asked the boy beside me as he shrugged.

"I don't know....I gotta ask my parents. I really wanna go this time." Jungkook spoke, his eyes sparkling like a little excited kid.

"Hmm....me too. It's an amazing opportunity." I stated, causing him to nod.

"Ayo I'm going for sureee~" Hobi smirked from behind us as I scoffed.

"No need to flex your money." I slightly scowled, earning puppy eyes from him.

"I know....I was just genuinely excited." He pouted.

Gosh this big child.

"Yeah okay okay." I patted his back as his smile came back.
.

.

.

"Joonpleasetellmeyou'recoming." I rapped causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"Well duh. It'll be my second time too." He replied.

"Ugh.....if only I lived alone." I huffed, sitting down next to him in the bus.

"Yeah you gotta take permission from your parents or else...." He smirked as I hit his arm which was hard as rock.

We reached my destination as I climbed down, waving him bye from the window.

At the other side I saw Beomgyu and that mask weirdo get down the bus.

Wait. That mask weirdo lives here?

"Beomgyu." I called him as he smiled before heading my way, the other guy going some other way.

Not that I care.

"So? You're going for the Paris trip?" I asked, earning a "No" from him.

"My mom won't allow me. However Jim-I MEAN my brother gets to go since he's been travelling a lot. So yeah." He spoke.

"Oh I see.....by the way, was that your brother?" I pointed at the guy who now entered the same apartment where Beomgyu lived.

"Oh? Um....yeah." He smiled weirdly while scratching his head.

"I gotta go now. Seeya later~" He gave me a quick hug before jogging his way to his door.

"Bye." I mumbled before entering my own dwelling.

A few mins later~ (SpongeBob style)

"Mom. Its my first time. Please let me-"

"Can you handle everything on your own? Can you take care of yourself, in another country? Can you?" Her voice bursted through my phone.

"I caaaaaaan pleaseee I wanna go." I pouted, earning a heavy sigh from her.

"Is Namjoon going?" She asked.

"Yes. It's his second time too." I repeated his words.

"Hmm......well, okay. You can go. I'll send the fees to your bank account, claim it, inform your Aunt that you're going since she's taking care of your sister, don't forget, I'm gonna call you later. Okay?" She asked as I vigorously nodded.

"THANK YOUUUUU YAAAASSS!" I exclaimed with immense joy causing her to chuckle.

"Hmm okay then. I have to go hon. There's a fanmeet of this group and I got to get one of the members ready. Talk to you later. Love you~" She said.

"Love you too byeeee." I replied before hanging up, immediately tapping on the next number.

"NAMJOOOOOOOON!!!!!" I squealed, earning a wince from the other side.

"Calm down and speak." He spoke, smile evident in his voice.

"I CAN GO." I said as he immediately cheered, leading us to mini-celebrate.

"Gurl, you gotta make yourself ready for the big trip! A glam up or something!" He spoke excitedly.

"Joon we're not in a movie." I laughed.

"I know I know. I'm at the library washroom. I'll crash at your place later, then we can plan the greatest of things. Bye now." He hung up after I replied.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.

I happily skipped to my room, taking a nice warm shower and changing into my PJs.

After drying my hair, I took my phone and plopped myself on the bed, opening Insta dms.

The first name that popped up was expected as ever.

Jams:
Heyyyy

Hwayeon
Hello

I waited for a few minutes until he was active.

Jams
So.....are you going for that trip?

Hwayeon:
Paris? Hell yeah. What about you?

Jams:
Hell yeah.

Hwayeon:
Lol. Wassup?

Jams:
I came to the mall to buy hair color hehe.

Hwayeon:
Oh which color do you currently have?

Jams:
Dark blonde.

I stopped typing, realizing even the mask guy had blonde hair.

Omg.

Hwayeon:
Ooh I see. Btw, do you perhaps, wear a black mask to college?

Jams:
Sometimes. Why?

Hwayeon:
Just asking. Also, how come I never see you there? I wanna meet you in person too lol.

Jams:
Why? Like me already?

Hwayeon:
In yo dreams bitch.

Jams:
Why are you asking me these questions?

Hwayeon:
What if I tell you.....that I know who you are?

Author's note: Trust me I know where this is gonna go. And you won't regret it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.6K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
1.2K 158 35
"My life gave me only one chance to survive." her words made him speechless. he folded the paper and shoved it in his pocket. he was so nurvous and a...