Lost Monster

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

A man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous of them all. (This is the 1k Special! Wish me luck on not ab... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 1

5.3K 36 9
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

3rd Pov

War, War has changed not just man but the world itself. What is the cause of war anyway? There are many reasons.

Greed, Resources, Power... But in this case. This world rarely has wars to begin with. Why did I start this story off like this? You'll understand.

Allow me to explain this world, a world where great magics are performed with such grace and beauty. Magics that changes not just Man but also Nature.

It is similar to Earth, yet so different. Vast Seas full of life, Land with great treasures beneath its earthen grasp. The skies so clear at night, the stars are so visible that one can almost see distant galaxies.

Now let us visit one of this world's occupants. He lives in a city where peace is the city's very image. Crime is almost nonexistent, Corruption is instantly purged from its system, and people living within its walls can sleep in pure bliss knowing no harm can effortlessly dawn on them.

His name is Andreas Fort. A man who lives a peaceful life with his wife and his two children, one male and one female. He works as the Head of the City Guard.

He earned his position thanks to his uncanny ability to copy his enemies unique ability and magic. Overpowered sure, but its downside is he needs to at least touch his opponent, either physically or... Awkwardly his enemies liquids.

That includes spit, blood, sweat, and tears. That way greatly increases his control over his copied ability, but knowing how awkward and unhygienic it is. He heavily avoids such a process unless it is necessary.

But back on topic. Our protagonist is happily enjoying his time with his family when catastrophe struck.

None of the people saw it coming, especially since the one who orchestrated the attack has the uncanny ability to teleport oneself and a multitude of men instantly.

Now then, let us see through the eyes of our Protagonist.

Andreas Pov

How! Our scout mages should've been able to know if an army was approaching!

Soldier: Sir! Report from the front lines sir!

Andreas: Speak soldier.

Soldier: Sir! The Elite Guards are having trouble with the invaders, sir! They can't hold on much longer!

What the fuck does that even mean?! They're Elites for Elita's sake!

Soldier: Sir! Reports say that the invaders are former Machalite Elites!

Andreas: Are you pulling my leg here soldier!?

He shook his head.

No fucking wonder! Machalite Elites are way stronger than Elites that's for sure, but where the hell are the City Machalite Elites though?!

Andreas: Any word from the City Machalite Elites?!

The soldier flinched.

Andreas: Speak soldier!

He gulps nervously.

Soldier: That's the thing, Sir... The ones attacking are ours.

Andreas: What!?

I grabbed his collar and raised him up to my level.

Soldier: Our scouts say that one of them has some sort of brainwashing ability.

I sighed and let him go... This is going to be a pain in the ass.

Andreas: Tell everyone to stand strong! Once we get all the civilians out we'll bombard them!

Soldier: But Sir! The city!

I smacked him upside the head.

Andreas: What use would a city be without its citizens!? Would you rather live with the people without a city? Or a city without its people!? The city can be easily rebuilt, soldier! But without its people to rebuild it, then everything will be in vain at the end! Got it!

Soldier: Sir!

He saluted and ran outside to aid the evacuation.

Andreas: This is going to be a huge pain in the ass.

Time skip

Andreas: GRAHHHHH!

Roaring, I slashed my greatsword down, creating a large crater under my opponent's feet.

He fell, crushed by the sheer weight and power of my strike. I flicked my blade, cleaning it off from the blood of my enemy.

???: Impressive... So this is the power of The Great Mimic.

Andreas: And who the hell are you?

I glanced up to whoever was talking to me, surprising to see that it was a woman out of the men I've slaughtered.

???: Surprised to see a woman leading all these men to their deaths?

I scoffed.

Andreas: So you're the mastermind behind all these.

She bowed.

???: Indeed, now then. How about I give you an offer.

I chuckled and raised my greatsword to face her.

Andreas: Sorry, I don't just switch sides instantly.

???: Too bad.

She suddenly appeared right in front of me and went for a low sweep, but thanks to my recent copy. I sharply increased my speed which abled me to quickly dodge the strike and countered her with an ax kick to her back.

Her eyes widened, but instead of hitting her, I kicked the ground instead.

Andreas: That's a unique one... Now I know how you were able to invade the city so effectively.

She giggled.

???: Impressive right?

I scoffed.

Andreas: No matter.

With a speed boost from one of the Machalite Elites, I was instantly upon her with my greatsword already halfway a diagonal strike.

She teleported again.

Luckily for me, there's always a slight flash where she'll appear.

As she reappeared again, I was once more on top of her. She yelped in surprise as I managed to cut her face slightly.

Once I landed, I felt myself getting pulled by some sort of energy. There was a sudden flash and I appeared right in front of her flying fist.

I flew back as her first connected to mine. Clearing a good few feet of distance from her.

???: Having fun are we?! You better think twice before getting all smug!

I got up and used my greatsword as an aid to keep me steady.

Andreas: What the fuck did you just do hah...

???: It's not only myself I could teleport around.

She teleported me again, this time. I felt her heel dig into my stomach.

I flew back again.

Again she teleported me back to a waiting fist.

However, I didn't reach this height in ranks with just relying on my ability alone.

As she teleported me again, I readied my Greatsword to black her strike, making her flinch and creating an opening.

I punched her on the face, breaking her nose causing it to bleed.

???: You little shit!

I dodged as she tried to kick me and hopped away from her.

Andreas: Now two could play that game.

Deciding to greatly increase my chance of winning. I licked her blood off of my bloody fist, feeling her mana and magic course throughout my body.

???: The hell? You get off on that shit?

I smirked and teleported behind her.

Andreas: Well, that way I greatly increase my control over newly acquired abilities so.

I pulled out a dagger from my hip and stabbed her from the back.

Andreas: Checkmate.

She screamed in pain, as I used another ability I acquired to heat up my dagger to the point where it's cooking her from the inside.

However, as she started to die. She activated her ability, panicking. I too, activated my own version of her ability.

A sudden bright flash blinded me as both our teleportation caused something to happen.

Well then. This is my 1k special book and hopefully, I won't quickly abandon this like how I abandon my chores lmao. Anyway, hope you guys like this and SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 15.9K 83
My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nice family, and a couple good friends. He...
51.1K 678 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
717 4 58
* Due to them deleting my first book due to violating company guidelines, even though my book has been on here for two years, they deleted it and all...
519K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...