You Stay On My Mind

By theelorethalyon

compilation of CooCious one shots for y'all to enjoy. More

Baecation.
Body On Me.
Happy Anniversary.
Treasons, Stratagems, And Spoils.
Anniversary Nookie.
Home Is On The Way. Part 1.
Home Is On The Way. Part 2.
Family Affair.
Pose For The Cameras.
You Deserve It.
Reunited.
Unfinished Business.
All About You.
Missing.
Always & Forever.
A Jealous, Jealous Man.
My Destiny Was You.
In Sync.
Cookies & Cream.
Raw Love.
Maybe We Broke It.
Five Years.
Red Wine Before Bedtime.
Strawberries.
Show Me You're Sorry.
Legacy.
The Birth of a Young Prince.
We're Back.
Lies & Love.
Say Yes.
Maybe Three Isn't a Crowd.
Wishing.
Over My Heart.
Getaway.
Did It All Wrong.
Let Me.
Letters To My Love.
My Everything.
Outta Mind.
Insatiable.
Cater To You.
Tell The Truth.
Got You.
Stupid Me.
The Rose.
First Time.
Before The Fall.
Bonding.
Noodle.
What Is Love?
Maybe.
Falling.
Not Mine.
Take It Back.
The Honeymoon.
Tipsy.
One-Time Thing.
Wine Drunk.
Mind Games.
Two Can Play.
Inferno.
A Sick Man.
My Destiny Was You. Part 2.
I'll Show You.
So Beautiful.
Yours.
Love You.
Checkmate.
Fearless.
Could've Been.
Could've Been. Part 2.

Out Of Control.

1.6K 60 25
By theelorethalyon

OUT OF CONTROL.

Popping a lolly into his mouth, Lucious took the elevator down to the ground floor of Empire with Webb beside him. He was more than ready to retire for the night. Jeff had royally screwed up with Empire. He'd done worse than Hakeem...and that's saying something. Their respect in the streets was in the gutter, their financial situation was a mess on top of a mess and investors were hesitant about keeping their stock in the company. Lucious needed one night of clear-headedness to be able to formulate a plan to save his legacy. Hopefully, Cookie would be able to get the money Eddie had stolen back from the Panamanian bank. At least then, money troubles would be near the bottom of Lucious' ninety-nine problems.

A tender smile curved up onto his lips when he saw his wife in the conference room, passing a folder to a member of Empire's A&R team before brushing her hair behind her shoulder, and rolling her shoulders back. He tipped his head to the side as he watched her dismiss them with a wave of the hand. They'd been clashing. Cookie's attitude toward him with something else these days, so today he'd made it his mission to stay out of her way. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder. Lucious hoped that with a little space today, Cookie would fall into his arms and all would be good between them again. However, his hopes were crushed when she picked up her bag and turned around to meet his gaze. Her lips downturned into a frown of annoyance as she quickly averted her eyes and sauntered out of the conference room, making her way toward him seemingly reluctant.

She cut her eye at him and strolled past him to the exit without a word of acknowledgement. Lucious sighed. How long was she gonna stay mad at him? It's not like he had a baby on her, or keep it a secret that he had a baby with some crack whore. He had no idea! How was she gonna hold something against him that he had no knowledge of it less than a few months ago? Women! They just don't make no damn sense. Lucious sucked the lolly with a slow shake to the head and trailed behind his wife, tilting his head to the side to watch her ass jiggle in the loose-fitting dress hugging her curves with unintentional seductiveness.

When they got back home, Lucious reached his hand out to rest on her lower back as they sauntered up the steps, but Cookie immaturely quickened her pace and ascended up the stairs. Lucious tucked at his tie, feeling hot. Maybe they just needed to fuck. Release all the pent-up tension. Make-up sex with Cookie was something else. Always had been, always will be. But the likely hood of getting a woman that now looked repulsed whenever he touched her to let him fuck the anger out of her was slim to none. He knew the fact another woman had carried his seed was messing with her mind. Tracy had given him his firstborn son...a title Cookie had exclusively held for so many years with pride. In one moment, it was publicly snatched away from her and she couldn't hack it. The loss of control, the humiliation, and the disbelief that Lucious had 'no idea' he'd gotten some strawberry bitch pregnant.

Sinking down onto the ottoman, Lucious stroked his beard. "Can we talk now, baby?" He asked, gently, hoping not to get another vicious; 'Shut yo' ass up.' He just wanted to make things right with her. He felt completely out of touch at Empire today without her by his side. He missed being with his wife. Being her husband wasn't just a title to him, it was a privilege. Something he no longer took for granted after being without her for so long.

Pulling the dress over her head, Cookie glanced over her shoulder at him. "Talk about what?" She questioned, playing dumb. Lucious sighed, foreseeing where this conversation was going to go...nowhere because his woman was stubborn and unforgiving.

"Us."

Cookie rolled her eyes skyward as she unclipped her bra and tossed it onto the floor. Lucious licked his lips at the sight of her perky breasts. He missed loving on her body like there was no tomorrow. "Look, man, I'm tired." She mumbled, avoiding his probing gaze as she continued to get undressed. "Whatchu wanna talk about, Lucious? The fact you got some white neighbourhood bicycle pregnant. Got the whole world laughing like I'm stoopid? Chicken head." Lucious' eyebrows furrowed. "Chicken head of the decade!" She shook her head with a humorless chuckle passing her lips. "That's what black twitters calling me." She mused with a bitter hum. "So, whatever you think we should talk about, I don't want to." She snapped, curling up her bottom lip with disdain.

"When did my wife ever care about what some fools had to say about her?" Lucious retorted. Cookie's head snapped in his direction. He stood to his feet and began to unbutton his shirt. "You running away from this marriage because of what some folks on the internet got to say about you...about us? That's cowardice, and I didn't marry no coward."

"Excuse me?" Her eyes darkened, An expression coming over her face that everybody knew was a sign of trouble.

Lucious nonchalantly threw his tie onto the bed, ignoring his wife's demonic glare. "I had planned on having a mature conversation with you," He mused as he undid his cuff links and put them on the side. "But clearly you ain't in the mood for listening. As usual. So, if you won't hear, you gon' feel me instead."

Her nose wrinkled. "The hell is that supposed to mean-" Lucious swiftly cut off her question by grabbing her by the waist to toss her onto the bed uncaringly, as she flopped onto the mattress, face first. "What the fuck- Ah!" She yelped, loudly, when Lucious' hand came down on her bare ass cheek. The slap vibrating across the walls as he made sure to leave a punishing mark. Spinning around, quickly, Cookie held a warning finger up as Lucious leered over her, domineeringly. "Oh no, Sir." She shook her head and crawled backward to escape him when she saw him reach for the tie. "I don't know what you think is gon' happen, but it's not that!" She vigorously shook her head but Lucious paid her words no mind, like she paid his none, and began to crawl up the bed toward her with a devilish smirk on his face. "Ah, no!" She screamed, loudly, when he lunged and snatched her wrists up. "Get the hell offa me, you yella' bastard!" She shrieked like a banshee and she struggled beneath him, but to no avail, as Lucious was stronger and faster, wrapping the tie around her wrists with a satisfied hum.

"You're a domineering control freak," Lucious stated as he let her go and watched her defeatedly drop her tied hands into her lap with a scowl. "You need to feel in control of everything in your life to feel sane, but tonight, baby, I'm in control." He declared, wrapping a hand around his ankle to tug her down the bed so he could straddle her. His hands fisted the bedsheets either side of her as he hovered over her beautiful body that radiated with blood-boiling anger.

Sucking her teeth, Cookie stared up at her husband. "Look, man, we not in our late twenties wanting to explore because our youth is 'coming to an end'." Her youth ended the moment her Daddy kicked her out. She was thrust into a life no child should live through. And Lucious' youth had ended the moment his Daddy died, and his mother's mind had skipped off to coco land. He smirked, lazily, making her laugh, despite her frustration; "Get this damn tie off me, Lucious! Ain't nobody got time for yo' nonsense." She demanded.

"I told you, baby, I'm in control tonight." He mused with a wink before he slithered down her body and curled a hand around her ankle, bringing her foot to his mouth. Cookie pursed her lips and closed her eyes, willing herself not to enjoy the affection as he slowly kissed around her toes before his lips made their way up her legs, venturing toward her naked pussy traitorously growing wet. "Look at that," He hummed, cupping her pussy with a sly smirk. "She knows Daddy's in charge tonight," He whispered as Cookie bit her lip to withhold the moan wanting to tumble out of her lips when he slipped a finger inside and slowly pumped in and out, holding her gaze as he made love to her with his fingers. "Why you got to be so stubborn, huh?" He questioned with amusement as she rolled her head to the side and clasped her hands, tightly together. He thrust another finger inside, on a mission to hear her beautiful moan. "Fuck, this pretty pussy tight." He grumbled as he increased his thrusts and smirked when her legs shook, and toes curled.

An idea sparked in his head, wickedly, as he slid his fingers out and watched Cookie close her eyes for a moment at the sudden loss of pleasure. He sucked his glistening fingers slick with her juice and hummed at the taste. "Fuck, you taste so damn good." He groaned out.

"I know." Was the only thing she smugly said.

His lips drew up. "You ready to let go?" He questioned, giving her one last chance to give in.

"I'm ready for you to let me go." She retorted, kissing her teeth. He tutted. His beautiful wife...stubborn to a fault.

Grabbing her ankles, he pushed her legs up, forcing her back to arch as her ass rose off the bed as her toes touched the headboard. Cookie gasped when Lucious' mouth descended down onto her, sucking and licking her up greedily. His tongue swept across her lower lips, tasting her juices like a starving man before venturing toward her puckered hole. His tongue swirled around the bud and teased as if he was about to dip inside. He felt her tighten underneath him as her chest heavily rose up and down, nervously.

This was guaranteed to make her loud. Lucious slid his hand down her left leg before he slickened his finger with her juices, lubbing it up before he gently nudged at her back entrance.

"Oh, fuck, Lucious, what are you doing?" She asked, breathlessly, in shock as he gently pushed inside.

"I warned you." He whispered before he inched in the rest of his thick finger and slowly pumped, letting her adjust.

She wrung her hands together, throwing them above her head and loudly moaned at the sensation. "Fuccccckk!"

He grinned and went back to work on her pussy as he finger fucked her ass agonisingly slow. "That's it, baby," He hummed against her lips as her moans became music to his ears. He ate her pussy like his favourite dessert. His tongue flicked inside her shit, hitting her spot as she trembled beneath him. She choked on her own moan as she squirted inside of his mouth, Her breath ragged from pleasure overload. Lucious smirked, almost satisfied as he pulled his finger out and sucked his tongue.

"Shit." She whispered with a little laugh, as her legs fell back down. She patted his chest and acted as if she was going somewhere when she tried to move from underneath his heavyset body. "That was intense. I'll give you that."

"Where you think you running to?" Lucious questioned, furrowing his eyebrows. "That was only the beginning." Before she could protest, he leaned down and claimed her lips. She wrapped a leg around his waist, deepening their kiss as their tongues stroked each other. Lucious grinned, noticing Cookie trying to control the kiss and reluctantly pulled away to prove a point.

She pouted, and Lucious couldn't help but admire how cute his wife looked. The pout twisted when his lips latched onto her nipples and sucked the hard buds into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them.

"Shit. Lucious, please!" She pleaded, pulling hr hands at the ties. He knew she wanted to touch him, but that would only lead to her demanding she take control and that wasn't the plan tonight. Cookie was going to suffer until she learned. He shrugged off his pants and slid inside. His hands gripped the sheets as he pounded into her. He watched intensely with a gaze burning with desire as her eyes rolled to the back of her head with a long moan yelling out of her parted lips. That's what good pipe will have you doing. He flipped her around and slid in from the back. Cookie threw her head back and worked her hips around his thick length. He grabbed onto her waist to control the rhythm and groaned loudly as her pussy swallowed him whole. He looked down at himself sliding in and out of his warm, wet home and the sight was almost enough to make him nut.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, gripping onto the sheets as she buried her head in the pillows. Their sweat drenching the sheets. She was a sight for fucking sore eyes. Fucking stunning. Together, they made magic. Lucious felt himself losing control as he plunged himself deep inside her pussy with a roar. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed. "Lucious!" Her body shook against him as an earthshattering orgasm tore her body apart. She collapsed onto the bed with tired eyes and rolled around. Lazily, she lifted her tied hands. "Untie me, please, baby," She asked, sweetly, batting her eyelashes.

Lucious smirked and untied her wrists. Cookie yawned and stretched her hands up as Lucious came to lie beside her. He stroked his dick and bit his lip as Cookie watched, lustfully. "Come suck Daddy." Biting her lip, Cookie came to wrap her fist around Lucious' length and pressed a gentle kiss to the tip, tasting their cum mingled together. "No teasing shit." He hissed, grabbing her hair in a vice grip and forced her down onto his cock. She choked on his shit before sucking the soul out of him. Lucious cursed as she bobbed her head up on down on his dick, letting him hit the back of her throat as she gagged and teared up. "Fuck! Shit, Cookie!" He pulled her up, realising she was sneakily taking back control. "Nice try, my love," He mused, yanking her head up for a punishing kiss.

Cookie laughed and rested her head on his shoulder as her hand snaked down to stroke him, twisting and jerking. They both watched hypnotised as she pumped him slowly with ragged breaths. When he twitched, Cookie's warm mouth took him in and worked him until his hot cum exploded in her mouth, and like a good girl she sucked that shit all up before coming to rest on him.

"Aht! We ain't done."

Flipping her over, Lucious gripped her neck and pulled her against his chest as he thrust up inside. Cookie moaned loudly but was silenced when her head was tipped up as Lucious' hand squeezed around her neck. Their skin slapped together as his dick fucked up her guts. Cookie could barely breathe, let alone think about how she could get some control over this situation Lucious was being rough, merciless, and fuck, she liked it so damn much. Why did she have to fuck him up to make him fuck like this?

"I fucking love you, woman," He growled into her ear as her hands raised up to rake through his low curls. Her mouth agape as waves of pleasure washed over her body like hot water. Her body tingled and begged for more. Her pussy leaked and milked his fat length beating her up. "You hear me?" He hissed as he knocked her forward, causing her hands to fall onto the headboard.

"I hear you, Daddy!" She cried "I fucking hear you!" She moaned loudly as tears pricked in her eyes. She couldn't take it anymore. He was fucking her so good she was crying tears of joy.

As they came down from their high, Lucious slapped her ass and gently pushed her down onto the bed. He came to hover over her, gripping her neck to kiss her mouth passionately. Their tongues mingling together as they tasted each other. Neither could get enough. "Yo' ass is a domineering control freak," he repeated, sternly. Cookie's hooded eyes blinked up slowly at him. His lips were moving, but all she could focus on were his pretty hazel eyes. Did he want another blowjob? She wondered as she felt his length slinging around knock her leg. "...that needs to lose control sometimes. You can't control life, Cook." He murmured, earnestly, stroking her cheek. "And you certainly can't control people. I know that better than anybody." He mused with a soft smile. She stared into his eyes, and though she said nothing, he knew she was listening. "You get stressed out when things don't go the way you want them to," He whispered after rolling beside her and tugging her into him. Kissing her forehead, he continued; "And then you try to push me away, but let me tell you, baby, everything is out of your control. The sooner you accept that, the happier you'll be." Cookie pursed her lips, and Lucious chuckled. "Take the load off your shoulders, and let me carry some for a change, woman."

"Okay." She murmured after a beat, lacing their fingers together, tiredly. "OK." She repeated, committedly, with a nod. "I love you," She whispered, peering up at him, adoringly.

"I love you more." He whispered back, kissing her forehead sweetly before he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and rested his chin atop of her head to live in this moment for a while before they dragged themselves to the bathroom on wobbly legs and fought off the temptation of another round.

-

To think I came up with this plot while getting ready for another gruelling day at work. lmaoo. inspiration really do strike anywhere.

Oh, and I'm tempted to give y'all at part two of Wine Drunk. TEMPTED.

Comment, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.7K 44
When enemies they never knew they had shake up their concrete jungle. Cookie and Lucious find thereselves in a tidal wave of problems. Through thick...
35.9K 1.1K 67
Different oneshots from different ships PSA: If one ship is missing that means that I didn't have an idea for that ship 👍🏽
14.8K 213 22
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐜𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰! (𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭)
8.2K 99 17
BOOK 7~ Ok so last time didn't go as planned but we're back!🤗💖 You already know the intro. Hakeem, Angel, And the rest of the Lyon Family is back...