Me and bts (21+) / / disconti...

By TheLandOfStoryBooks

You are the 8th member of bts but things slowly changed .......you have been in a relationship with not one b... More

Happy birthday
Joonie
who are you
2
Y/n ABLUM
JIMIN
3
4
5
OMG
6
Jin birthday
Tae birthday
7
8
9
A/n
A/n
Happy birthday
10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
11
12

1

590 7 5
By TheLandOfStoryBooks

Names y/n calls them
Jin-emmona
Namjoon-appa
Yoongi -daddy
Hoseok -papa
Jimin-chim chim -dada
Taehyung - tae tae - ba ba
Jungkook- kookie - baby boy -

Names jungkook calls them
Jin -emmona
Namjoon -Daddy
Yoongi- papa
Hoseok-dada
Jimin-appa
Taehyung - taeie
Y/n - mommy -

———————————————————————-
Y/n pov

" Y/N!!!!!!! "I shot out of bed I see jimin and jungkook laughing " mmmm imma tell emmona " there eyes widen " oh I'm sorry baby we didn't know you had slipped "jimin said picking me up " I laugh " not yet losers " I get out of there grip " emmona " I say running to Jin " yes doll " jimin and jungkook are being mean " I said " are u little babe " no not yet " he nods .

" we have to go to big hits today " I sigh " I jump from Jin and walk to my room I get ready

I walk downstairs and feel someone back hug me " hello baby girl " it was namjoon " hi papa " i felt little because of namjoon i knew I wouldn't be able to focus today " Damn it joon
we need her to be big today" joonie begins to suck on my neck I let out a little moan " ooo my baby sounds so good " my legs felt week and I just wanted to be touched and I knew who " I look at joonie and kissed him then I walked to jimin and grabbed his hand and ran to the bathroom.

" yes baby" touch"He smiles " well let me let the hyungs know where going to go in my car just me and you "I nod he texts Jin and after a few we minutes we heard door open and then close .

Jimin grabs me by my neck " my little baby " I nod he pulls me in a kiss I try and not let his tongue in he puts his hands in my pants but we were soon stoped by a loud knock "BRING ME MY BABY " jimin smirks " we'll have to finish later baby girl I whine and jump of the sink and open the door and see hoseok " hey babe " hey hobi " they said you were little " I was but my kitty hurts " he smiles " if your good then you might get something good tonight " I nod and walk down stairs and see everyone waiting outside .

" ok now let's go" we get in the car and head to big hits I say bye to the boys because even though we're in the same building most likely I won't see them at all for the rest of the day I walk into my studio and began to work I am the only one who hasn't made my own work or solo

-Y/n music land -

( one room )

Its been 2 hours and I have no clue where to start I feel my chest tighten I grab my phone and call yoongi .

————————————————————————
Yoongi pov

I was with the boys we were all dancing and playing around it was a chill day when we heard someone's phone ring " who didn't turn they phone off " we look around and then it hit me " I didn't my bad " I walk over and see it's y/n " guys it's y/n " I answer it " hey baby d- oppa help me please " my heart breaks " ok baby I'm coming can you stay on the phone with me " it's quiet "y/n " jimin and hoseok walk to me " oppa I - I can't breathe " ok babe I'm coming " I run out the dance room with jimin taeyhung hoseok following me " yoongi where are you going " I trun and look at jin " it's y/n she's having a panic attack "

And now all of us was running to get our baby girl

We were now down the hall I ran to y/n and put in her code I open the door and there she was in the corner crying in a ball she was breathing heavy I walk to her and sat next to her " baby I'm here " I pull her so her head is in my chest " listen to my heart beat babe your ok " everyone had walked in and sat around us hoseok was rubbing y/n back jimin was giving y/n kisses on her hand taeyhung and jungkook sat close to me and watched y/n Jin and namjoon where In front of me jin was counting how long it took y/n to respond and namjoon was trying to have y/n count or sing the abc's.

After about 47 minute y/n was calming down and was now barley saying the numbers " baby let's have you change in to your clothes " n-no me no 'insh my -" shhhh it's ok babe we are going to go home early and we will help you at home ok " she looks at me " we will all help you ok " she nods I pick her up and sit her on her chair Jin grabs her a outfit that we have in the office and namjoon calls bang pd and tells him we will be working at home we change y/n into

I pick her up " daddy... can I sweep " you wanna sleep baby " she nods " go ahead baby " she lays her head in the crock of my neck and slow falls asleep " chim tae and k- you can slip kook " he looks at Jin " go ahead baby " he nods" Chim tae amd hobi can you pack y/n writeing stuff so when she big we can help her " They nod after 4 minutes we all head to the car and head home .

Y/n POV

I woke up in daddy's arms " hi baby " hi daddy " how are you feeling are you hungry " I nod " JIN" emmona walks out of kookies room " sit there baby boy " I walk to emmona " food pweases" he nods " do you want fruit" I nod someone them picks me up and throws in the air "papa put me down "  he tickles me I began to laugh " there's my smiley baby " papa kisses " he began to attack me with kisses i began to laugh " ok ok dop it " he kisses me on the lips and then sit me on daddy's lap and then emmona gives me a bowl of fruit " eat up if you want more tell daddy to get the bowls in the fridge ok " I nod .

He walk back to kookies room " don't come in kook is in trouble " then emmona close and locks the door I look at daddy " is emmona giving kookie a play dime punie-shment " daddy chuckles " yes " I snuggle in to daddy and finish my fruit and soon after I fall asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.4K 79
BTS ONE SHOTS/ IMAGINES/ SCENARIOS/ PREFERENCES - These are all written by me, however if i use someone else's work, i will give the credit at the bo...
428K 6.4K 62
"๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ " ________________________ BTS 8th Male Member 1k= 07/23/19 5k= 08/24/19 10k= 09/23...
254K 4.3K 49
The title says it all.......... I do not own any of these photos or videos, credits to their rightful owners. Requests open๐Ÿ’œ
661 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...