The Killing

By totallyfangirling35

This is a Hunger Games spin off. Much like my story "The Alice Project," "The Killing" is a modern day versio... More

"Back Story- Inanna and Aya
Ace and Davis
Nomitation- Wings_of_Fire

Introduction...

28 2 1
By totallyfangirling35

I'm not very good at these things but yea, if you read my description you kinda know about the book. It's a Hunger Games fanfic/spin-off like my other story The Alice Project. If you wanna read that then please do. I am going to add and subtract characters and switch point of veiw. If you would like a character of your choice than please comment a name, gender, age, bio, a small physical description, and if the have a gf/bf at home/finding one in the games/don't what one at all. K thats about it... Thanks! Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 28.5K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
212K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...