Move In With Me ?

By HoneyYouHaveNoIdea

how far will you go from love ? how much you can hate someone ? was it really hate ? " Now that you are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
something important
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
fuck Wattpad !
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
please listen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Hello again!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
i am suing wattpad!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Thank you !
Update

Chapter 2

920 44 27
By HoneyYouHaveNoIdea

Zayn groaned and pulled the cover over his head. He then pulled out the pillow beneath his head and put it over his head trying to block out the music. But no use as the volume kept on increasing.

Liam on the other hand was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for himself while listening to some weird rap song on loud volume. He peeked out a little to see if Zayn was up and when he found him sleeping he raised the volume.

The walls were thick and so there was no case of his nabours screaming to lower down the music. The apartment was in a decent naibourhood which was passed on Liam by his grandfather. And he was happily living there until Zayn showed up.

"LIAM ! PLEASE LOWER DOWN THE VOLUME !" Zayn yelled from the living room.

"THIS IS MY APARTMENT ! I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT !'' the burnet guy yelled back.

"I SAID PLEASE " Zayn shouted again.

"AND I SAID NO !" Liam yelled.

Zayn got out of the couch and walked into the kitchen and turned off the speaker, "what's the fun being so mean early in the morning ?"

"I am not being mean. I'm just doing what I want to do," Liam said turning on the speaker again.

"you are so mean and - and so fucking annoying," Zayn groaned walking out of the kitchen. While the older man just smirked.

"you just woke up baby and already annoyed ? How your day and night will go hmm ," Liam said entering the living room with his breakfast in his hand.

Zayn didn't replied him even though that was the exactly thing he was thinking about. He unzipped his bag and took out his tooth brush and soap and shampoo.

He then turned towards Liam who was eating his breakfast, "where am I going to keep my things ?"

"why do you think you are going to keep your thinks anywhere in this apartment ? Just leave it in your bags," Liam said simply eat his food sitting comfortably on the couch. Zayn looked at him as if he was the biggest dumbo in this whole world. He then breathed in and out before looking at him again.

"you are kidding , right ? How can I keep all my clothes in this bags ? It will all get ruined Liam," Zayn said not believing how a man of so many muscles and hella good looks like him can be such an arrogant bitch.

"I don't care Zayn. Not my problem," Liam said before getting up and walking inside the kitchen with his empty plate. Zayn watched him go with open mouth. How mean and arrogant Liam could be ? He literally gave zero fuck about Zayn.

But Zayn knew how to get his work done. Yeah he need to act a little but his work will be done. So what's wrong in that ? Let's just give it a try.

Zayn took out his clothes from his bag and went inside the bathroom. While he was still in the shower he heard the front door closed which meant Liam left. He took his time in cleaning his body and then dried his delicate body. He then applied the coco flavoured body lotion and slipped in his light pink panty. He then wore his boyfriend's over size shirt and walked out of the bathroom.

And there his friends were sitting on the couch. Harry showed something to Louis on his phone and then they both busted into laughter.

"good morning," Zayn said walking up to them.

"I swear if I was not dating Dan I surly would have wrecked you," Louis said looking at his best friend. Here is the thing about Lou, he just love everything about Zayn. He admire his feminine features and was proud on them . But he was straight.

"shut up Lou. You are my best friend and you are straight," he said and sat down on his knees. "think about Liam," Harry said slurping his coffee with wide eyes.

"yeah you should wear things like this more often. He will lose his mind," Louis said and Harry nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to do anything with him," Zayn said shaking his head.

He then grabbed his cell phone to check if he had any message from his boyfriend and yes there were three text from him. Telling him to be safe and how much he love him.

Zayn smiled and put the phone back on the table. "seems like someone's baby daddy send a message," Louis smirked making Zayn blush a little.

"why are your clothes here ?" Harry asked taking a sip from his coffee which they bought from Starbucks.

"because he is being mean and won't let me keep my things anywhere," Zayn said pouting.

"Don't be sad Zee. He is just messing with you," Harry said passing him the coffee cup. Zayn received it and took a sip from it. "what did he said," Louis asked frowning.

"he said he didn't cared. It was not his problem," Zayn said taking out his skinny black jeans.

"well then make it his problem," Louis said and Zayn smirked knowing exactly what he meant.

"I will make his life hell," Zayn said with determination.

"or you both can just get along," Harry said earning a glare from both of his friends.

"listen whatever you do just don't get physical with him," Harry warned him.

"I have a boyfriend whom I am loyal to," Zayn said.

"if only he was as loyal as you," Louis mumbled under his breath which Harry heard and kicked him lightly.

"okay now go get ready or we will get late," Harry said clearing his throat.

Zayn nodded pilling out his black t-shirt and went inside the bathroom.

After few minutes he came out dressed in black tee and black skinny jeans and Nike.

He threw his shirt on the couch and saw Harry holding his dark maroon stockings.

"I have this in dark blue. When was the last you wore them," he said keeping it back in Zayn's bag.

"maybe when I went home in holidays," he said taking out his books the box and keeping them inside his backpack.

Zayn avoid wearing anything too exposing while he was in his dorm because of his drug addict room mate. But now that he was in Liam's apartment he was going wear anything he wanted.

Zayn took his backpack and they all left the apartment.

"oh shit ! Liam didn't gave me a spare key," z

He groaned. "we can go the place he work and take the keys," louis said getting in his car.

Ten o'clock turned into three o'clock and they were done with the collage for that day. When they all met at the parking lot and drove straight to the store Liam worked.

They walked inside the store and found Liam at the backside talking with someone.

Zayn recorgnised the person he was talking to called out for him ,"Justine." the blond man turned around and opened his arms. Zayn ran into his arms making Liam frown.

"so he is your boyfriend ," he asked folding his arms over his chest.

"yes he is my boyfriend," Justine said pecking his lips.

"how was work," Zayn asked pulling away a little.

"work !? But he -," Liam tried to say something but Louis spoke over him.

"your shift is going to get over now, isn't it ?" he asked.

"yeah. But - ," Liam tried to speak again but was cut by Louis again.

"Harry is going to start his shift in few minutes. We should leave. Wanna come with us," he asked and Liam nodded.

"yeah just let me take my stuffs," with that Liam disappeared somewhere in the store.

"we will join you guys," Justine said taking Zayn's hand in his hand walked out of the store.

"I wish we could tell our lovely friend what a fucker his boyfriend is," Harry signed.

"we can. But he will never believe us. Let him just walk on him having sex with someone else then he will believe," louis said picking up some random video game.

"he will be heart broken," harry said.

"we will help him through Haz ," he said.

Minutes later they all reached to the café where Harry worked and found Zayn and Justine sitting at one corner. Zayn seemed so happy. He was so much in love with his boyfriend or that was just a thought. Liam looked at him and shook his head feeling a little bad for the younger guy.

No one deserved to be cheated on and feed with lies. In Zayn's case he was totally unaware of the fact that he was being cheated by his oh so loving boyfriend on regular basis and instead of love he was being fed lies.

"okay baby, I think I should leave now. I'll see you tomorrow," Justine said pecking his lips then kissing his forehead.

Zayn waved him goodbye and walked towards his friends.

"Liam give me the keys I need to complete a lots of homework," Zayn said tapping on his shoulder.

Liam took out his key ring and gave a spare key to Zayn.

"Zee don't go now. Sit with us for a while," Louis said and he nodded sitting beside him.

"so how are you adjusting together," Lou asked.

"don't worry we can go without killing each other. I don't raise my hand at weaks," Liam said and Zayn gasped audibly.

"who are you calling weak , you ugly giant," Zayn fired back.

"ugly ?! ME ? Well you took that crown darling," Liam partially yelled.

"keep it down you too or Susan will kick you out of here," Harry said hitting Liam's head from his pen.

Liam mumbled a small sorry while Zayn just hugged himself pouting.

"okay now tell me how you both going to sleep," Lou asked sipping his tea.

"I am not leaving my bed. He can take the couch," Liam strictly told them.

"are you crazy ? How will hw manage on the couch ? And you bed can fit three people easily. He won't even take the place of a person. Just look at him," Louis said pointing his finger towards Zayn's slim figure.

"nope. I am not sharing a bed with him," Liam said leaning back on his chair.

" Don't be such a meanie now Liam. Its not we are asking you to share your bed with a complete stranger," Louis said trying to convince his friend.

"for once I can share a bed with a stranger but not with him," he said shaking his head.

"fuckboy," Zayn mumbled under his breath earning a hard kick from Harry.

"we are trying to help you idiot. Keep on speaking if you want to sleep on the couch for rest of the months," Harry wishpere yelled in Zayn's ears.

"what did he said," Liam asked narrowing his eyes.

"he said please," louis spoke.

"oh I didn't heard it. Say a little louder." Liam said his eyes shining from the mischievousness.

Zayn glared at him before he spoke , "please Liam ."

"hmm okay but you have to follow some rules. Harry note it down so he wont deny later on," Liam said and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"shoot," he said.

"first, don't expect me to cook for you. Make you own food," Liam said and Harry note that down.

"same," Zayn said.

"never touch my stuffs," Liam said and Zayn nodded.

"no boyfriends allowed," Liam said making him glare.

"okay," Zayn mumbled.

" No throwing parties at my place," he said and Zayn snorted.

"im not crazy," he said.

" you are not going to - ," Liam said but Louis cut him.

"you are so fucking extra Liam. Just tell him what you don't like if he does something like that instead of making list and wasting everybody's time," Louis said getting annoyed with his friends.

"wait I want to say. I will pay the rent. I am not going to live there for free," Zayn said and everyone nodded.

With that Zayn left the café. He reached the apartment and threw his backpack on the couch. He then took off his tee and wore the shirt he was wearing in the morning. He then took out his stockings and changed into them. He just loved how the soft fabric felt in his sink. He just adore them. After making a complete mess of the couch he went inside Liam's bed room and got on the bed. He hummed happily as he laid down holding the stuffed bunny which Justine gave him. And soon he drifted into slumber.

Liam got home around nine and found Zayn's clothes randomly thrown all over the couch. He breathed in balling his fist and walked into his room. As soon as he opened the door he went complete blank. His mind stopped and his eyes filled with lust. Because there laid Zayn on his bed wear dark maroon stockings. His shirt was raised a little showing off his ass perfectly. His pink panty was not doing a great job hiding his ass instead making it looked ever more appealing.

He somehow tore his gaze from Zayn and walked closer to him. He pulled the cover over him and walked out as fast as he could.

He went inside the bathroom and stripped his clothes. He stood under the shower and cursed.

Good luck living with him Liam !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.4K 36
𝐯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝┊❝you're the love that came without warning; you had my heart before i could say no❞ ↳ in which liam, young and beautiful and heartbroken...
140K 6.6K 27
Completed {Ziam; Mpreg}
75.7K 3.1K 34
[COMPLETED] What happens when a cold, dominant Alpha male comes across a shy, geeky nerd and feels his hard exterior crumbling, making certain feelin...
219K 9.5K 22
"We should stop lying to ourselves" "And pretend that we are not falling apart? Pretend that we still have that spark?" "Damn it! There is no need to...