PYAAR KE RISHTEY

By oofmochi

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A JOURNEY STARTING AT FOREVER ENDING AT NEVER...!!! A Brother whose world revolves ar... More

PROLOGUE
1. NEW MORNINGS
2. BACK TO INDIA
NEW CHARACTERS
SNEAK PEEK..!!!
3. FAMILY TALKS
4. HAPPY MOMENTS
5.OPPOSITES ATTRACT...!!!
6. UNKNOWN FEELINGS
7. UNCANNY MISHAP...!!!

CHARACTER SKETCH

1.2K 40 1
By oofmochi

VIRAJ SINHA- 28 yrs old, Businessman, Owner of XIVYA Group of Textiles.. Married to Saanvi and has a son. A father figure to his brothers.

SAANVI SINHA- 26 yrs old, Doctor, Now a house wife, Married to Viraj and has a son. Like a mother to his husband's brothers..

ISHAAN SINHA- 25yrs old, Photographer, Owns DREAMS Studio. Does not believe in love. Loves both his brothers. Protective of his Bhabhi and Champ.

DHRUV SINHA- 23yrs old, Radio Jockey, Positive in life. Loves both his brothers. Waiting for a cupid to strike him. Wants a girl like his Bhabhi.

ANSH SINHA- 5months old, Lifeline of the house. Champ of his Chachus..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

177K 26.3K 73
Hiii😁
247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
77.9K 13.8K 46
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
146K 9.2K 61
"Two bestfriends, always present for each other... The bond which everyone used to adore has now changed to burden for one and sacrifice for other...