Noona Chronicles - The Beginn...

By NaturallyNaughty2020

This story is about a 38 year old divorced mother of one. With her daughter in college she has decided to wo... More

Characters
The Art Show - Chapter 1
A Blank Canvas - Chapter 1.5
Awakening - Chapter 2
Trouble - Chapter 3
Introductions - Chapter 4
Clarity - Chapter 5
The Promise - Chapter 6
Her - Chapter 8
Storm & Sunshine - Chapter 9
Saturday - Chapter 10
Determination, Intimidation, Meditation - Chapter 11
Mr. Kim Taehyung - Chapter 11.5
Exposed - Chapter 12
Namarcus - Chapter 13
My Rapline - Chapter 14
Hoseok - Chapter 15
Full Circle - Chapter 16
Broken - Chapter 17
Picking up the Pieces - Chapter 17.5
What are you doing here? - Chapter 18
Contempt, Concern, & Confusion - Chapter 19
Jackson - Chapter 20

My Luck - Chapter 7

1.2K 46 105
By NaturallyNaughty2020

The rest of the night went by with no issues.  The hyung line and I stayed up watching movies and talking.  Namjoon got his shit together and was nice to me the rest of the night.

Joonie and I showered together.  He watched as the water and his cum flowed from my ass down my leg . 

"You took your punishments like good girl Noona."  He said while giving me sweet  kisses on my neck and shoulder.   We made out in the shower but we were both to exhausted for anything more then that.

He handed me a new toothbrush and one of his t shirts to sleep in.

"What time do you have to go into work?"  He asked.

"Well I need to go home first, so I need to leave here probably about 6 so I can make it to work about 8 am."  I answered.

"Okay, just wake me up and I will have a car waiting for you in the morning"

"Thank you Joonie", I said kissing him.

We both got into the bed.  My back was against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

Kissing me on my neck, "Good night, Noona." 

"Good night, Joonie."

***

The next morning went off with no issues.  I was very quiet not to wake anyone up.  Joonie offered to walk me to the car but I told him not to worry about it.  I knew they all had a long day ahead of them with practice and recording.

"I'll see you later." I kissed Joonie forehead.  He had gotten back into bed.

"Don't forget to pack a weekend bag Bre", Joonie said in a sleepy voice.

"I won't bae."

The car was waiting for me in the front.  The driver took me to my apartment then work.

The day went by pretty quickly.  I had a few meetings and some paperwork to review and sign.  It was an easy Friday.  One of those days thats few and far between.

Once I had a moment to think about everything going on, I couldn't believe I was in a situationship with the Hyung line of BTS.  Damn I was lucky I thought. I was looking forward to spending time with them. 

At about 1 pm I was about to go grab some lunch when I heard a knock at my  door.  I looked up to see Jackson.

I sighed as soon as he walked in the room.  I wasn't in the mood to address what happened yesterday.

"Good afternoon Bre"  Jackson laid a binder he was holding down on a table next to my couch.

"Hi Mr. Wang", I replied.

Sitting in the chair in front of my desk. "So we back to calling me Mr. Wang?"

I huffed.  "Jackson I know you want an explanation but I don't owe you one and I don't really want to talk about it."

Jackson walked up to my desk.  He kept his eyes on me.  "So you think thats it?  You can just make plans with me and then cancel with no explanation?"

Jackson:

"Look I know what happen last night looked bad.  I am sorry if I inconvenienced you any way.  I forgot about prior plans I had."  Here I go lying but I didn't think the truth would be appropriate.

Jackson walked around my desk leaning up against it next to me.  "Look Bre I don't want to cause you any problems.  I just want to get to know you better.  I like you.  I'm not sure if Namjoon told you anything but we go way back.  I will be the first to admit we have some bad blood between us.  So are you two an item?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that question but I knew I had to tell something.

Thats when we heard so commotion outside the door. 

"Sir, she is in with someone right now."

"She is expecting me its fine."

Thats when a man walked in with a mask covering the lower part of his face and a briefcase.

"I'm sorry ma'am, he just walked by me", my secretary said standing behind the man.

"Well I get going, think about what I said Bre. Call me, I'll leave my number with your secretary."  Jackson touched my chin as he stood up from my desk, walking out of my office.

"Its okay we are fine," I stated to my secretary motioning for her to leave.

"Can I help you sir?"

He put the briefcase down while shutting the door behind my secretary.  

The gentleman turned around pulling down his mask.

"Shit", I said out loud.  Scratch what I said about being lucky.  I swear if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck.

"Bre we just had this conversation last night and I'm sure you got multiple warnings to stay away from Jackson."  Even though I could tell from Jin's tone he wasn't happy his eyes were still kind.

"He does a lot of business here.  You walked in before I could explain anything to him."

I knew my ass was in trouble again.  I was just glad it wasn't Joonie who caught me.  Jin was the oldest of all of them so I'm sure he would listen to reason and let me explain myself.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming by?"  I asked.

"Well I kinda did.  I told you you I would have the contract today.  I was bringing it by so you could have some time to read it and we could discuss it at home."

"Yes you did but you didn't have to go out of your way to come to my office.  I know how fans can be, what if someone saw you?"

I continued,  "I will take a look at them and let you know if I have any issues.  Thank you for bringing them by."  

"Bre don't do that." Jin said shaking his head no.

"Do what?"  I knew exactly what he meant.

"Don't divert the Jackson subject."

"I'm not Jin.  I just don't want to argue about Jackson.  He's nothing to me.  I know I am yours."

"Go get my briefcase by the door." He requested.

Jin was closer to the door but I did as I was told.  When I turned around, Jin was sitting my chair stoking his dick.

"In my office Jin?" I'm confused with what he was thinking was about to happen.  This was my place of business not a whore house.

"No ifs, ands, or buts....remember?  You decided to continue working, not us.  So we are allowing this until it becomes an annoyance to us, then you will put in your resignation.  So if you want to keep your job come over here so I can fill that pretty lil mouth."  Jin spoke to me in such assertive tone that it brought my submissive side right out.

I put the briefcase down on the desk.  Then I grabbed a rubber band that was on my desk to pull my hair back.

"While your busy having a late lunch I'll read the contract so you can sign it."  Jin motioned for me to kneel under my desk.

As I slobbed on his knob, Jin struggled to read the contract.  Making me smile.

Thats when my door opened, "Hey Bre sorry  to interrupt, I forgot my binder."  Jackson busted in my office.

"Jin?" Jackson said.

I stopped sucking when I heard his voice. Fuck my luck, I thought.

"Hello Jackson.  Bre is busy getting fed...well you know what I mean she is out to a lunch."  I looked up to seeing Jin smiling.

"So why are you here Jin?" Jackson tone was stern and inquisitive.

"Jackson, I think this is a perfect time to do this.  I take it you have failed to listen to Namjoon warning yesterday.  Bre is off limits. "  Jin put his hand on the top of my head softly grabbing some of my hair discreetly moving his hand up and down for me to continue the blow job.

I could tell he was feeding of this awkward moment because his dick started to grow eben bigger in my mouth.

"Jin I know BTS doesn't like me or my company, but I don't recall seeing a wedding ring on Bre.  So until she tells me she is off limits, I won't stop."  Jackson said as he collected his binder.

"Well if her mouth wasn't filled she would." Jin said with a smirk.

"What the fuck does that mean? Jackson said pissed.

That's when Jin grabbed my head pushing his dick deeper down my throat as he nutted down my throat. "Take it all Noona!"

"You're fucking kidding Jin?" Jackson continued.

Jin looked down at me. "You swallowed? Good girl Noona."  

Jin resumed, "The stage is yours.  Now you can tell him what you planned on telling him before I walked in."

This couldn't be happening right now.  Why the hell did Jin do this to me? He could of just let Jackson fucking leave.

Jin grabbed some tissues from my desk, cleaning my mouth and wiping the tears away from my eyes from gagging on his dick.  He put his dick away and button his pants before standing up from the chair, reaching his hand out to help me up stand up.  What a fucking gentleman he was being during such a compromising position for me.

I stood up wiping my lips with my pointer finger and thumb. "Jackson I will transfer your account to one of my colleges that will be more then capable of providing the same level of service."

Jackson looked startled, unsure of what he just saw and heard.  Then he looked back at Jin.  

"My accounts are fine where they are."

"Jackson, I can't be around from you." I said.

Jackson eyes became cold, "Well then leave your job Bre, if thats what your boyfriends want.  Thats the only way my accounts will be transferred."

Then he looked at Jin while still talking to me.  "I don't know how long you have known Namjoon and Jin but you and I have worked together for over a year.  I don't care if you are with them right now.  They are idols so whatever you have with them wont be for to long."

Jackson walked out of my office after that comment.

I looked at Jin.  He was shaking his head up and down.  With a smile and a raised eyebrow he said to me, "Today is your last day."

Jin:

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Alright.  I dropped double chapters this week.  It has already been a great weekend so why not make it better!!!!

So what did yall think?  The Hyung line stay being demanding.

Anyone POVs your interested in? 

Let me know if you liked these chapters by hitting the star and leaving me some feedback.

Reminder:  Today my collab account sluttyforyoongi dropped some one shots!  Go visit the House of Desires, that's the name of our first book.  Comment, follow, like, and share:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
12.2K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...
413K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...
77.1K 4.3K 37
They were supposed to have fun. One night, nothing more, nothing less, but they made a mess of things. Leila should've known better, she should've be...