Our Little World || [Ryeji]

By zeherezehera

Songs are my kind of escapism. Do you want to be one? -Shin Ryujin You are really a cheesy dumbass. -Hwang Ye... More

Prologue
TING TING TING
iD
THAT'S A NO NO
WANT IT
It'z Summer
Icy
LOUDER
Don't Give A What
24 Hours
Wannabe
I Don't Wanna Dance
Surf
Dalla Dalla
You Make Me
Not Shy
Be In Love
Cherry
Thank You Note

Nobody Like You

1K 54 44
By zeherezehera

YEJI'S POV

You know I do as I like, whatever,

I have my own way

And I'm according to your taste,

Bad girl you have to guess

Eyes are oh so high and also high-nosed

It's not easy at all, that's what I like yeah

But these days I've been stepped

Babe do you care

Why do I keep an eye on you again and again

Oh my god what is this feeling...

"You are so special to me, Yeddeong." Ryujin said to me while we were on our weekend walks at the nearest park from the Cape.

"What do you mean by that, Ryuddaeng?"

"I don't want to lose you, forever. I want you to always stay by my side. I want you to be with me through my ups and downs, just like now." She continued after we took a seat on an empty bench.

"I would love to do that, Ryuddaeng. I would love to spend my entire lifetime with you." I linked our arms and put my head on her shoulder, the position that I love the most.

"But will we still be like this if any of us would ever be in a relationship?" She cautiously asked me.

"I don't know, Ryuddaeng. I really hope that our friendship is a really non-negotiable thing with our future partners ever."

'But I hope that you are my future.'

"Will you be mad at me if I ever hide something from you?"

"I don't think so, Ryuddaeng. That is your choice. Plus, I am not someone who loves to invade other's privacy. But still, you can reach me if you need someone to turn to." I patted her hand.

"Thank you, Yeddeong. that means a lot. There's nobody like you." She put her head on mine.

It's wicked but

You're so funny funny

Your voice is so Dreamy dreamy

I'm hooked on you

Really really

Oh babe I think I like you...

"LOVE IS IN THE AIRRRRRRRR!!" I turned my head towards our left, only to notice the presence of Jisu and Yuna who were holding their hands, and a Chaeryeong with her bored face.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ryujin asked once they were already in front of us.

"Let's go back home?"

And with that one question, Ryujin is now in my embrace, after she nearly cried due to the jumpscare from Ouija. It is quite an old movie, but still gives an impact. Yuna was the one who suggested us to watch this movie, once we entered the trio's house.

"I hate you, Yuna." Ryujin says while kicking Yuna's butt which is just in front of her.

"Thank me later, because with this you could cuddle with your Yeddeong." Ryujin ignores her and continues to watch the movie.

Jisu is already asleep once the movie ended.

"Go and pick your princess, Yuna." Ryujin smirks when she sees Yuna's blush.

"Yeah. Bring her to your room to sleep together. So that you could be all cuddly with her, just like what that Ryeji over there always did." Chaeryeong says while running into her room and quickly locked it once she was in.

"Crazy jerk." Ryujin rolls her eyes and tidied up the mess that we had made, while Yuna is now carrying the sleeping Jisu into her room.

"You can go sleep first. I'm gonna stay up a little bit more." Ryujin says while backhugging me.

"What are you up to, Ryuddaeng?"

"I have some assignments to be finished."

"I can help you."

"Nope. My Yeddeong need to recharge her battery after the tiring day that she had enjoyed just now."

It's my time to have this feeling, feeling

Did I flutter?

Pit-a-pat I felt my destiny, it's you

Babe ain't nobody like you...

Nodding, I walk towards her room.

"Can I have my shower first?" I ask her.

"Of course, Yeddeong. Just do whatever you wanna do. I will come in later."

I am awakened from my sleep after I noticed that the cover is shifted. I opened my eyes a bit, only to see Ryujin's silhoutte, trying to get into the covers very slowly.

"Shin Ryujin, I am already awake." She jumped a little bit once she heard my voice, making me chuckle watching her being such a cutie.

"Shit. Did I woke you up from your sleep?" She whispers.

"Yes. What time is it?"

"4.17 a.m."

"Wow. Come here, Ryuddaeng." I opened my arms towards her which she gladly accepts and quickly rested her head on my chest.

"Good night, Yeddeong." Her voice is muffled, as she is literally burying her face onto the crook of my neck.

"It is morning, Ryuddaeng."

"Whatever." She says and encircled her hand around my waist.

No matter where I look, it's only you

The one who's gonna melt me

Babe like you yeah, like you yeah

No matter where I go, there's only you

The one who's gonna adore me sweetly

Babe like you yeah, like you yeah

Ain't nobody like you

I like you...

---

"Yeji, I love you." I smile timidly to George.

"I am sorry, but I already have someone in my heart."

"But, cant you give me a chance? You are not dating someone, right?" he desperately asked me.

"I am not dating with anyone right now. But I don't think that I would be able to reciprocate your feelings for me. It would be a waste of time if you insist to try, George."

"I can improve myself to be better for you, Yeji."

"I am sorry but I am really not interested with you."

I felt sorry towards George. But I couldn't do anything. I couldn't lie to him. And most importantly, I couldn't lie to myself. If I ever agreed to be courted by George, it is as if I am giving him fake hopes. And at the end of the day, he will be hurt by me. Because I am already in love with a certain someone. I am already in love with the person who is making her way towards me with a worried face.

Because of you, softly permeated in my hard frozen heart

I can't tell, from head to tail

This is not my style

Don't smile like that again

You can't pretend not to know

Why do I keep thinking of you again and again?

Oh my god What on Earth are you?

"Are you okay, Yeddeong?" Ryujin asks as soon as she finally made her own way in front of me.

"Yeah, I am cool. So, what do you have in mind for today?"

"You."

"I am serious."

"Oh, hello Serious. My name is Ryujin." She teased me before running away from me.

"Do you really think that I will chase after you in the middle of the faculty, Ryuddaeng?" I shouted at her a little bit.

"Yes, Because Jisu said that whoever came to the café the last will pay for the meals." With that simple statement, I sprinted and left her behind.

"I hate you, Yeji." Ryujin said once she arrived at the café, panting hard from the run.

"I don't think that you already knew that Yeji over here is a sprinter during her glorious day at school, Ryujin." Jisu pointed at me who are now wiggling me eyebrows towards her.

"Yeah! Ryujin will be paying for us. So, shall we make our move to buy our food?" Yuna asks while going to the counter to order her food, followed by us. Ryujin then put her hand over my shoulders, making my heartbeat to increase rapidly.

I'm the type of girl that should do

Everything she wanna do

I'm the type of girl that should have

Everything she wanna have

Now I want you so bad

I can't lose

So babe ain't nobody like you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 26.7K 52
Shin Ryujin is a successful solo artist, best known in her home country, South Korea. Hwang Yeji is her new manager, who happens to also be Ryujin's...
23.6K 1K 13
yuna asks her best friend, ryujin to be her pretend girlfriend so she can make her crush jealous. what could go wrong? if you like this ff and wanna...
3.3K 344 17
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." 📖Published on: 11.02.2024 ‼️Warning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.
29.6K 1.4K 30
An idol in desperate need of love falls for a beautiful fan. Started: January 22nd 2022 Finished: May 10th 2022