Icy

YEJI'S POV

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

I see that I'm icy

It seems like Ryujin's attitude has changed as the season changed. She kept ignoring me, which had pissed me off. Why is she acting like that? I don't think that I had done anything that had crossed over the lines.

Does the line people come and people go should be applied to Ryujin as well? I really hope that is not the case. She is my Ryuddaeng, after all. I missed her presence.

We have not being hanging out together as before. We have not spending our lunch time with bickering with each other. And the trio had no longer asked us to stop flirting with each other. That is because she ignored me, and we rarely spending our times together, as a complete five. She will always absent whenever we met up.

But little that Ryujin knows, two can play this game. She wanted to ignore me, right?

Yes, she only ignores me. She replied to Jisu's texts. She is still hanging out with Yuna and Chaeryeong. She will only absent when I tagged along.

"Yeji. Do you want to follow me?" Jisu suddenly asked, making me flinched a bit.

"Where are you heading to?"

"BSweet."

My mood exchanged quickly as soon as I heard the name of the café. It serves the best latte in town! The chocolate moist cake is also one of my favourites there.

"Do you even need to ask?"

"Who knows you wanted to spent your time here." Jisu shrugged.

"When will we go there?"

"After we are done getting ready."

"Perfect."

And with that, we both entered our rooms and getting ready for our brunch. Putting my hair in a high ponytail, putting a light tone of lipstick and a pair of earrings and I am done! I am shocked to see that both me and Jisu went out of our rooms at the same time.

"Great minds think alike." We winked at each other.

We took an Uber there, considering the fact that we are too lazy to walk there, which is about twenty minutes of walking from our residence.

"Jisu! Yeji! We are here!" I snapped to the source of voice, eyes widened upon seeing the trio at a table on our left.

"Choi Jisu. Why don't you say that Ryujin is here?" I whisper-yelled at her.

"You never ask me that. Don't blame me." Jisu quickly leave me behind and sat beside her beloved Yuna.

Having no other choice, I take a seat beside the cold girl who is clearly having a lump in her throat, and don't even greet me in the first place. Again, two can play this game, Shin.

Icy but I'm on fire

A dream inside me, I'm confident

Look at me, I'm not a liar

I don't want to be put in your box

"Yeji! What do you want to order? I will pay." Jisu suddenly ask me. I raised an eyebrow towards her when I sensed her worries of me snapping out at her.

"I will order it by myself. Just give me the money."

"Okay. How much do you need?"

"$100." Jisu's eyes widened upon hearing the number.