Dilnashi....💞

By aisha_writes23

Some short but beautiful life changing stories More

CONTENTS
played by fate💞
💞
💞
💞
Mijaz e Khuda 🌟
🌟
🌟
🌟
🌟
🌟
Note

💞

3.5K 172 8
By aisha_writes23

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦....!

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

Sitting in the middle... She looked around herself.... Her one side was sitting his father's elder sister Rafia who's a cute lady with warming smile and chubby cheeks... The first thing she has done after seeing her is to capture her in a bear hug leaving her breathless. Showering kisses on her face and giving her and her nephew blessings....she was nice unlike her aunts...

And on the other side was his mom... Safiya sabswari.... The most loving mother she ever have seen.... The way she has handle her was no easy task... Her words has given her relief it doesn't matter if it was for one or two mins...she helped her... Without even asking a single question neither pointing a finger towards her or her son... She just smiled and accepted his decision with open arms... Her lips twitch in a grateful smile looking at her ...

The three was sitting on a four seater sofa while the left and right side have two seaters... Where on the right was sitting his mother's friend aka serial ladies...

Rubina and zubina even the matching names was giving her bad vibes... Gulping she tear her gaze from them and on the left side was sitting hareem and farha.... His mother's sister... But unlike safiya's always smiling face her lips were pulled in thin line and Allah knows why every now her eyes met her she just glares at her... Like she has taken her chocolates....

Weird Lady... She sigh and looked away...

Folding his black shirt sleeves giving a show of his tonned muscle....after giving his wife to his sister in law he had went to freshen up and changed into a black button up shirt with matching black pants... His hairs style up in an impressive way while his thin lips pulled in an handsome smile.his brown eyes twinkle every now whenever her face comes in his view.shaking his head at his own stupidity he walked downstairs gracefully...reaching down the first person he saw was his brother smiling he went to him standing besides he was about to speak when he saw Mr sabzwari walking towards them with a plate of sweets in his hands...a chuckle left both brothers mouth seeing their father childish behavior

"Baba nhi badalenge" Fahad said smiling at his father affan nods in agreement and looked at him.... With brown hairs and dark black eyes fahad was totally a copy of their mother unlike him who's a replica of his father....

Keeping his hands in his pockets he looked down

"Despite the situation affan she still is your wife... Your responsibility and your family.... You need to respect her, care for and most importantly you need to love her... Affan she's broken and u have to be the one who will repair her... Erasing all her pain you have to become her strength.... She's here just because of you...Don't be a her husband just... Be her best friend, her healer, her everything... Cherish her, love her,understand her... That's all...! "

His words kept played in his mind which he had said to him after he had left in the noon...

"Tumse behatree ki ummed h nirash nhi krna Mujhe... "

Fahad said patting his back... While he nodded smiling a little

If only you know bhai how empty her soul is...I don't even know if I am capable of fulfilling the emptiness with love...

He said in his mind looking down

"Acha chalo phuphi se mil lo apni... "

His father come forward sensing him looking lost...giving him a short nod... The trio Walked where the Ladies were sitting

As her nervous figure come to his view a smile eventually made it's way on his lips.

Aaah... The girl is messing with my mind

She indeed was looking a nervous wreck while Fidgeing her finger ring he made her wore at their nikkah the three diamond stoned ring was a gift from his mother to his bride.looking at her his heart swelled with pride the girl sitting there not just a girl bt a brave beauty sitting there belongs to him only him...

His women

That sounds good

His heart said who was whipped by her at their very first meet...

never in his wildest dream he have thought he'll marry her....

Scratching his back of neck with a smile plaster on his he recalls their first meet....

Flashback

it was the second year of collage and his first day as an English teacher for the accounts student otherwise he's a philosophy teacher of philosophy section but he was late for his classes due to traffic
Taking long strides he walked and his mind recalls how he end up being an English teacher it was cuz of their professor who has been fired cuz of his misbehavior with some girls...he himself had thrown him out after beating the hell out of him...shaking the thoughts out he walked in the long corridors

while going towards his class... His eyes went to the figure sitting at the corner of canteen with foods spread all over the table.... He stopped eventually while his brows knotted when he didn't find any other student in the canteen and decided to walk towards the person who was wearing an oversized hoodie he can't see the face as he or she was busy in eating looking down.... He recalls the timing cuz as he knows it was an buzy period where most of the students have their classes that's why no one was present in the canteen except that person...

He went to her table and stood their boring holes on the hooded head....

Clearing his throat he tried to catch her attention but it was of no use the person was too busy devouring the food...

"Hey you....! What're you doing here... At this time bunking your class... "

His cold voice boomed in the canteen... Scaring the person... Well he himself doesn't want to be this loud but it's just came out... Anyways he was annoyed by the person so it's ok...

The person looked up... Making his breath hitched...

Gray orbs met with honey brown...

Creating a havoc inside him...

His heart and time both felt like it has stopped...

His eyes went up and down to her face... The girl was flushed....looking at him with wide eyes... Rossy red cheeks... And parted lips...and the red souce of burger was present at the corners of her lips...

Never.... Literally Never ever he have seen such sight in his 27 years of his life... Such innocence....

Her Brown locks were sneaking out of her hood....

Who's she?

Definitely a student you dumb...

His subconscious replied making him tear his eyes from her he looked down... Clinching his hands he tried controlling his forbidden emotions... The tip of his ears slightly turned pink...

"Are izaah jldi chal professor agye na to teri khair nhi.... "

A girl come running towards them... And started dragging her... Ignoring the person standing  whose  face was hidden from her....

The girl drags her out he looked up and found her looking at him silently her white cheeks were red... While her gray eyes were just stuck on him....the hood has fallen making her brown locks flow with their movement....

He looked at her confused...

"Weird" Muttering he walked towards his class and the first thing he saw entering was the same girl holding collar of another while her gray eyes were looking like fire balls glaring at her....

"Get to your seat everyone right now...! "

He shouts making her leave her instantly but not before threating her and sat on the seat just in front of him well that was her seat which usually belongs to topper of class...

She might be one

His subconscious said

Clearing his throat he looked at them sternly

"You two...if I see you both again like this... Then we'll have a direct meet at the principal's office and believe me that wouldn't be good for you when the call will be from me....! "

His Stern voice boomed in the class almost scaring her

She looked up from her desk with a pained expression...the side of her lips have a small cut which was bleeding....

So there was punching also

He thought looking at the other girl who have swollen cheeks and messed up hairs...

His lips turned up lightly and he had to control his smile biting his lips...shaking his head at his weirdness he takes out his handkerchief from his pocket and throws it in her director making her looked at him confused

How can be someone so cute...

Shut up

His heart said while his mind shuts him off

"Wipe the mess you've created...! "

Blankly he shoved her off and turned towards the board but not before noticing her warmed red cheeks....

And unknowingly a smile come on his face

Flashback ends

The girl has messed his mind a long ago

And he agreed with his heart first time

"Or beta tumhare maa baap nhi aye"
Rubina said smirking evilly the lady just wants to mess around she knew that there was something from start but she'll ask this like she didn't have any idea

"Nhi hai...! "

Her blank reply shocked everyone to core even he looked at her smiling form with wide eyes... The smile was so fake only he knew it

"Haaannn to tum anaat ho...? "

Zubina asked shockingly at her words...

"Unfortunately yes...! "

Nodding a little she said ignoring the look he was giving her...

Safiya nervously looked at her son who was as shocked as her...

"Abb...is bare baat nhi krte h to behtar h...! "

Rafiya said hugging her from side while controlling the situation... Izaah just looked down at her hands... She said the truth she's an orphan she doesn't have any family any parents if she had then she wouldn't have been like this.....

"Acha thik h rafia tm kehti ho to rehne dete wase bahu shadi ho gyi h to baccha bhi kr hi lo ek saal me... "

Rubina said choking them all on their breaths...

Affan looked at her who already have her eyes widen and was looking at him flustered.... Her cheeks and his ears both were of same color scarlet.... Safiya nervously smiled. her friends are getting on her nerves now...

"Are rubina sahi hi to keh rahi... Ab tm hi dekho safiya agr hareem Or fahad bhi pehle baccha kr lete to aaj unhe bacche ke liye pareshaan na hona prta"

Zubina said pointing at hareem and fahad  who's facing difficulties while planning for a baby...

Hareem looked down as tears welled her eyes...

Fahad clinched his hands in anger and affan glare at the lady clearly annoyed by her behavior ...

"Assalam alaikum to u auntie... "

Affan walked ahead clearing his throat

"Are affan aao beta walaikum assalam"

Both his mother friends replied with over sweetness and his aunts only nods at him...

"Wase mama mujhe smj nhi ata baccha hamara hota h Or fikr dusron ko kyu? Bacha ho gya to beta kyu nhi hua? Nhi hota to kyu nhi hora ? Or jb bache ki shadi ka tym ho to alg alg tarike.... Aap hi btaye anty  bacha jiska hota h ye uska matter hona chahiye na.. Nake dusre ka.."

Affan said smiling sweetly while inside he wants nothing but choke those vamps to death...

Safiya smiled looking at her son who knows how to handle situations with calmness

Rafiya smirked looking at her sister in law's friend those ladies were annoying as hell she wonders how Safiya manges with them...

"Or rahi baat hamari to...uski fikr aap sb na kare to behtar... Allah ki marzi wo jb chahe hame khushi dede..."

Afgan said making her take a sharp breath... her cheeks getting red time by time...affan bited his inner cheeks controlling his smile

"Or filhal to mujhe meri begum ko padha likha kr bara admi bnana h...kyu Begum"

Affan said winking at her making her smile at him nervously.... shaking his head looking at the anties he bent to her level...

"Ooho janab khayal kigye ga maayein bhi beithi h sath tmhare biwi k"

Rafiya said teasing the duo

"Bilkul phupho....to begum agr muu dikhai ho gyi ho to chale...?"

Forwarding his hands towards her he said assuring her....

"Hmm..."

Sighing in relief she gave her hands in his....sparkle pass through their bodies...he looked at her while his lips turned up in smile....her cheeks looks so fluffy and pink....god how much he wants to bite them 🙊

Holding her hands he made her stand and both left from their...

®®®®®®®®®

Abbas Sabzawari and Rahila Sabzawari

Have twins

Wakar Abbas Sabzawari

And

Rafiya Abbas Sabzawari

Were rafiya was ten mins older than wakar making her his elder sister...

Rafiya was married to her mother's cousins son Shoaib Khan a famous business man of Mumbai

And have three childrens

Two sons and one daughter

Wahab, Rahil and ifat ....

Wahab was the eldest of them and is married to his father's best friend daughter Alfiya Khan...and now both have settled in Dubai handling his father's business there...

They have twins daughter...hoor and noor

Whereas Rahil and ifat was in London for their studies...

Now all of them are coming to see what kind of filmy act their professor brother has pulled up....

Wakar was married to his childhood love Safiya and has two sons

Fahad and Affan

Fahad (32) was a business man with a great nature towards other...he married hareem two years ago and is living a happy life with his love and family

Whereas Affan(28) had different dreams unlike his brother philosophy was his life he loved feeling the intensity of everything the existence of nature the truths and mostly the handling of emotions...so he choose to become a professor and rather than a business man like his father and brother and started his journey 3years ago in his own collage given to him by his father for the starting of new phase of life....

Now coming to the Ahmed family

Asfaq Ahmed and momina Ahmed had one son and two daughters

Furqan Ahmed the eldest of them married Layla Khan and had two sons and one daughter

Sufiyan,umar and Izzah...

Sufiyan being the eldest was married to Humaira and has shifted to Delhi for his job as a chef... Furqan Ahmed never had a good relationship with his elder son cuz of his Rebel nature...he was not a puppet of his father and phupho.... denying his position in business he left with his wife to complete his dream leaving his  12 year of baby sister behind whose only support was her yan bhai.... though sufiyan wanted to take her with him but his father stopped him saying she's his daughter and he will decide for her....

however umar was a whole different case from his brother and little sister...he was totally in his father's control. His father's words were like command to him... which leads many fight between both brother and sister....

Even after having everyone Izzah never felt the love she needed...her heart pained seeing those filthy glances her father and brother would pass her whenever she comes in their veiw....

First 2 year was spent with phone talking with sufiyan and his wife Humaira who always loved her like child...she wasn't close to her mother as much she was close to her... but then his calls stopped coming....she though he also abandoned her like other family members...but then she hear her father saying to her mother who was shedding tears that he stopped sufiyan from calling saying that she'll become like him if she talks to him more....and that was her end of limit...from that day she vows that she'll do against everything her father would say....but never she loses hope in her lord...she prayed... though nobody knows that except her and her rab....her prayers were done in locked room....her dresses were not traditional but she never wore tight dress....lose hoodies and pants.... that's what her comfort was....still she was called as brat in her house....

Anyways coming to Shafaq Jahan and Sultana Jahan... daughters of asfaq Ahmed...

Both were married to their paternal cousins
Sultana the younger in siblings have one son and daughter...

Aftab and zakiya...

Aftab had done his studies  somehow and was doing nothing... according to Sultana her son was one in million and no one is in his match but being a lovely phupho she's ready to Marry him off to her brother's only daughter izzah who is topper in class and was accounts honours... Furqan was overwhelmed with happiness hearing her and agrees to marry her off to him but Izzah was also her brother's sister....she threatened her cousins if he didn't make her mad mother shut her mouth she'll tell her boyfriends and will have him beaten to death... although Aftab was scared as hell and but his mother knew her neice's mind and told her brother which leads to many things but nevertheless the alliance was cancelled by her phupho saying that she's doesn't deserves her son... though her point was also same...she doesn't deserves him...

And Shafaq Jahan has two daughters and one son...

Rumiya,daniya and Ammar

Rumiya was betrothed with sufiyan by her mother....but sufiyan never sees her in that way and declines it when they comes to fix the marriage date saying he likes someone else will only marry her...on which his father grants him with 1?mmmm no 2 slaps....but the boy didn't lose hope...and marries his collage love...

Now rumiya was married in her father's family...but the hate their relation puts in her mother's and aunt's heart for their brother's childrens were too much...

Daniya was engaged to umar the moment sufiyan married Humaira saying if he'll not marry rumiya then umar will have to marry daniya on which umar didn't said no as he always have a liking for daniya and vice versa...

Ammar and zakiya  was still studying

Though all these family dramas just helped her phuphos to have their brother and nephew in their control

_______to be continue_________

Hey.......!(・_・;)

Hehe.... how's everyone...?

Too much late...sorry...༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

But I'll try updating soon...ಠ_ಠ

So how's it...?

Is it getting boring...?

Should I end it in next chapter or continue writing to atleast 5 chapter...?

Tell your opinion m waiting...!

Till then take care

Allah hafiz,(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7.4K 49
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...
117K 4.8K 18
A short story ~°~°~°~°~°~°~° 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..... 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒊𝒇...
99.8K 3.7K 21
Short stories from the world of my imagination which you might like. Happy reading! 📲
58K 6.8K 47
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...