Toxic Grasp (draco x reader)

By hpfanforver

If u wanna add a bit of spice 🌶 to ur everyday reads and love draco 😈 this is for u More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

47.3K 447 169
By hpfanforver

I shot up out of my bed in a cold sweat, I was panting and I could hear my heart beat thumping in my ear. I looked at the corner, the clock read 3:32am. I frantically looked around the room to see my roommate sleeping peacefully in her bed. I breathed in and out just like my mother always told me. I had a nightmare about my grandma's passing for the third time this month...

"Oh my," I exclaimed realizing I was safe. I chuckled quietly at the thought of a dream scaring me so much. It was only my second day back at Hogwarts and I was already homesick. I quietly got up and tip toed to the door. I slipped down the stairs and sat by the fireplace. I always felt connected to my grandma every time I saw a fire place, it was always her favourite place to knit. She had passed a few years ago... she was a witch like me, my biggest fan.

I was about to drift to sleep right in front of the warm fireplace when I heard someone roll over in their bed. I decided I needed to make sure I could hear my alarm in the morning so I carefully walked up the spiralling staircase. I was almost at the top step when I heard a deep voice.

"Why are you up so late?" The voice called out.
I stopped in my tracks, staying quiet and hoping they would go away.
"I know you're there," The voice continued.
"Sorry, I'm going back now," I whispered trying to conceal my signature voice.
"Come down," He ordered.

Without thinking I ran up and flew under the covers pretending I had been asleep. I heard footsteps creak up the stairs. I winced in fear hoping they didn't know it was me. Once the footsteps reached the top of the stairs I heard them walk in.
He laughed quietly at the fact "I" was hiding as went back down the noisy steps. I sighed with relief and dosed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
375K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
1.1M 19.8K 49
"Good girl." WARNINGS: - lots of mature themes (smut) -violence -Toxicity Highest rankings: 1 on Dracomalfoy 1 on malfoy 1 on dracolovestory 1...
107K 692 31
Harry Potter Oneshots- fluff, imagines, smut *reuploaded*(All smut is with the characters 18+)