Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 2

9.7K 236 16
By shawdss

Lily POV

"Soo you stood us up only to get stood up ?" Reginae asked me.

"Chill on her Nae, c'mon now." Shar said to her cousin.

"You're right I'm sorry Lily. Trust me if you want I could go fight Keith's dumbass right now." She said balling her fist up like she was ready at any moment.

"Nah it's fine Nae. I'm not even goinf to dwell on it any longer."

"Had better not cause we got class right now, come on let's go Aaliyah. Nae we'll see you later."

After seeing my bestfriend's instagram post I decided to shoot her a text. Keisha has been my bestfriend for ten years now. We both grew up in Harlem and lived pretty close to each other for a while. We attended the same highschool and our brothers are like bestfriends. Keisha has a twin brother named Kaedan Weekes and a younger half sister named Cheryl. Cheryl isn't from Harlem she lives with her mom in some other state but Keisha and Kaedan's relationship are much like mine and Christian's. They're just probably closer because you know being twins and all compared to my two year age difference with Chris. I haven't seen Keisha since I left for college because the one time I did visit New York on vacation she was on baecation with her two year boyfriend Denzel in Miami. We spend alot of time on facetime calls though so our relationship never changed over the years. I've just been missing her alot which is why I can't wait to go back to New York this summer. I've been missing Kiki, my brother, my granny, my cousins and friends basically everybody and just the vibes from New York. South Carolina is nothing compared to back home.

After reading what Keisha told me, I dialled Christian with the quickness.

*Calling Best Bruva 💙*

Yo Sis

Chris what am I hearing bout you dating a certain hoodrat ?

Well damn I'm good, thanks for asking Lily

Well ?

Idk what you talking bout girl. I ain't with no hoodrat

So you not with Kurtisha then ?

Oh that's what this about

Yeah so you gon answer or nah. I know you smarter than that tho

Meaning what ?

Out of all the girls in Harlem you wouldn't go for hoeisha

Man stop being petty, y'all had y'all little beef in the past let that shit go and Her name Kurtisha don't act like you ain't knoe and she cool people anyway. It's none serious

None serious !? Christian that hoe has been passed around by everybody. I promise you NOT ONE NIGGA FROM THE HOOD..HELL, INFACT FROM HARLEM CAN SAY HE AIN'T HIT THAT ! I swear you think with your dick all day everyday. This chick has no home training, always fighting, been arrested at least three times and her ass always pregnant but ain't nobody ever seen her with a damn baby yet. Hell, she had so many abortions might as well call her walking cemetry. She's not somebody you should be dealing with PERIOD. That girl can't do nothing for you hut give you an STD. That's something even Grnny could've told you.

Damn sis, you tripping for no reason. You make it sound like I done got on one knee for the girl. Plus lat I checked I'm the older one here and don't be bringing granny in this either.

That girl not the get on one knee type and as dumb as you are sometimes you ain't that dumb fool. Granny been living Harlem long before us. She took us in so she would definitely be familiar with all the hoodrats.

You just blatantly disrespecting shawty yoo. You can chill out before you get a damn stroke or some. I'm just messing with you I ain't messing with that hoe

Really ?

Yeh really. I been kicking it with her friend though but it's still nothing serious and best believe imma strap up. These hoes not trapping this nigga nor is they gon let me catch whatever

Be on the safe side and just stay away from them bro. Since when do you mess with bxtches like that anyway. Gotta have boujie dick even if you from the hood bro

Boujie what ?? Yooww u wildin out

Yea whatever

You good though Sis ? The birthday coming up, what's the plan ?

Yeah I'm fine. I'll probably just hit a club

Alright then well I gotta go but imma hit you up soon and tell Kiki when she reporting to you get her facts right

Who said I got my tea from Kiki ?

I'm certain of it

Whatever bye

Alright
*Call Ended*

"Ain't you got class missy ?"

"Not until another four hours Shar."

"Okay well on that note, Nae and I are going out for lunch you coming or ?"

"Yeah Let me just get changed into something more appropriate." I said hopping off my bed.

Naenae

"How we go for lunch and you end up going to the salon Nae ?"

"It wasn't planned I could assure you that Shar but my hair needed to be done anyway so I thought, why not." I shrugged. We were just leaving the hair salon quickly hopped in my new jeep my dad got me last christmas. Once everyone was situated in the vehicle I pulled off and sped to the college since we were running late for class.

The name is Reginae Carter and I'm a loving cancer baby. My birthday is June 26th and this year I'll be turning twenty-one. I'm looking forward to it too and all the gifts I'll most likely be getting. Not to brag or anything but I'm pretty spoilt. My boyfriend gets me anything I ask for and even if he didn't I could probably get it myself or with the help of my dad. My dad is a well known Lawyer back in my hometown Atlanta. No, I was not born in Atlanta I was actually born in the Bronx but I've lived in Atlanta from the age of five. I'm an only child and unfortunately losing my mom in a car crash only gave my dad more reason to want to spoil me rotten. The accident happened six years ago and I still think about her everyday. My mom and I were always close so naturally her death hit me really hard. My father and Aunt Lisa made sure to get me counselling sessions to help deal with the trauma and all the emotions. They're really my rock. My Aunt Lisa is my mother's younger sister and she has been like a second mother to me all my life beause she's also my godmother. I am so grateful for her and I know my dad is too. If it wasn't for her, he would've had a much more difficult time raising me into the person I am today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.7K 70
"You deserved a real man to protect you and take care of you." Mm. So much for that. "How could I have done that sitting behind bars?" He takes my fa...
1M 27.2K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
942 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
1.9K 52 13
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...