Karate kid and cobra Kai imag...

By harriett___xx

Don't own any of the characters just fallen in love with the films and of course the series cobra Kai! More

Hawk the new girl
Miguel (my best friends sister)
Robby (dads work friend?)
Young johnny lawerence (my hero!)
Eli/hawk the new me
Robby (sensei's favorite student!)
Not an update
Hawk (let me love you !)
Miguel (let me help!)
Hawk (the friends i miss )
Miguel (teach me ) smut
Hawk the friend i miss part 2
Robby showing off
Demitri me? (Smut)
Hawk vampire boy
The friend i miss part 3
Demetri comics
Eli the shy boy (smut)
Miguel the one i love
Update
Demetri's little sister (hawk)
Miguel the one i love part 2
Demetri's Little sister part 2 (smut)
Robby dont go
Who? (Miguel X reader X Robby) part 1
Who part 2
You shouldnt be here ! Sam X reader
Just a reminder
Secrets Hawk x reader
Why me ? Miguel

Miguel the boy next door (boy x boy)

8.8K 44 9
By harriett___xx

Hi guys giving it ago as some people have requested it and I want to attempt one. Ok here goes!
Your pov
I walk down the hall way of the apartment complex. Miguel has been living next door to me for years and god I fancy him. His muscles, his brain power and of course his killer kindness. He's wonderful. I quickly take a peak around the corner to see if he's at the door, seeing it was closed I let out a disappointed sigh before continuing onto my family's apartment. Reaching the door I heard a voice behind me.
"Hey y/n wait up!" It was Miguel's voice ringing through the halls.
I smile and turn to face him.
"Hey Miguel What you doing out so late?" I questioned feeling a little nervous, we'd never had a proper conversation before.
" I was just wanted to see what your doing, you know for a cute guy like you walk around at night on your own seems a little dangerous doesn't it ?" He chuckles and I just roll my eyes smiling at his cheeky comment.
"Well a guys gotta work!" I joke before nudging him "anyway what you doing out here other than being my personal body guard?" He smiles and it lights up my world.
"You know I came to talk to you, I see you go by everyday and my mum knows your mum but we've never talked. I guess what I'm saying is I just wanted to speak to you. Oh god am I crazy ?"
"No I think it's cute, I've wanted to talk to you too. I was just too scared!"I smile . "Why don't we go on a walk yk talk for awhile ?" I question feeling nervous. He looks at me his eyes beaming before looking done towards the floor.
"I can't tonight I'm so sorry, what about tomorrow or the next day or i don't know any day your worth the wait!" He stuttered clearly panicked.
"Any day will do!" I smile walking inside my apartment and smiling at how cute Miguel was.
Going straight to my room I lay down on my bed getting ready to get some sleep.
I wake up the next morning to a tapping on my window. I look to the clock it's 4 in the morning I scramble out of bed and to the door only to come face to face with Miguel.
"Hey sleepy head!" He smiles
I look into the mirror by the door my hair was a mess and I looked like I'd been dead for years.
"Hey I didn't realize how bad I looked I'll be right back!"I say about to retreat to my room but an arm stops me.
"You look prefect, I came here because you left something outside yesterday!" He says turning me to face him.
"What did I leave?" I question confused
"This!" And with that he pulls me into a kiss. It felt like I was finally in the right place and my heart skipped a beat.
Hi Ik it was only short but I hope it was ok x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 850 58
Based on the TV show Cobra kai DISCLAIMER: I do not own Cobra Kai or any of its characters Season 1-2
952K 36.2K 61
Cobra Kai, Seasons One━Three ❝ Different, but same. ❞ miguel diaz x fem! oc. © 2021. feIiciahardy. cover by cydonias.
4.1K 70 12
(Discontinued [sorry besties ] ) this is a cobra Kai story it'll be an female reader! but anyone else is obviously free to read! I do not own cob...
9K 456 11
Every Dead End Street, Led You Straight To Me ROBBY KEENE. ╱ COBRA KAI