Miguel the boy next door (boy x boy)

Hi guys giving it ago as some people have requested it and I want to attempt one. Ok here goes!
Your pov
I walk down the hall way of the apartment complex. Miguel has been living next door to me for years and god I fancy him. His muscles, his brain power and of course his killer kindness. He's wonderful. I quickly take a peak around the corner to see if he's at the door, seeing it was closed I let out a disappointed sigh before continuing onto my family's apartment. Reaching the door I heard a voice behind me.
"Hey y/n wait up!" It was Miguel's voice ringing through the halls.
I smile and turn to face him.
"Hey Miguel What you doing out so late?" I questioned feeling a little nervous, we'd never had a proper conversation before.
" I was just wanted to see what your doing, you know for a cute guy like you walk around at night on your own seems a little dangerous doesn't it ?" He chuckles and I just roll my eyes smiling at his cheeky comment.
"Well a guys gotta work!" I joke before nudging him "anyway what you doing out here other than being my personal body guard?" He smiles and it lights up my world.
"You know I came to talk to you, I see you go by everyday and my mum knows your mum but we've never talked. I guess what I'm saying is I just wanted to speak to you. Oh god am I crazy ?"
"No I think it's cute, I've wanted to talk to you too. I was just too scared!"I smile . "Why don't we go on a walk yk talk for awhile ?" I question feeling nervous. He looks at me his eyes beaming before looking done towards the floor.
"I can't tonight I'm so sorry, what about tomorrow or the next day or i don't know any day your worth the wait!" He stuttered clearly panicked.
"Any day will do!" I smile walking inside my apartment and smiling at how cute Miguel was.
Going straight to my room I lay down on my bed getting ready to get some sleep.
I wake up the next morning to a tapping on my window. I look to the clock it's 4 in the morning I scramble out of bed and to the door only to come face to face with Miguel.
"Hey sleepy head!" He smiles
I look into the mirror by the door my hair was a mess and I looked like I'd been dead for years.
"Hey I didn't realize how bad I looked I'll be right back!"I say about to retreat to my room but an arm stops me.
"You look prefect, I came here because you left something outside yesterday!" He says turning me to face him.
"What did I leave?" I question confused
"This!" And with that he pulls me into a kiss. It felt like I was finally in the right place and my heart skipped a beat.
Hi Ik it was only short but I hope it was ok x