Who? (Miguel X reader X Robby) part 1

Your pov:
Today was my first day at west valley high, to say i was nervous would be an understatement but i had already met a really nice boy who was also new to the school and lived in the same apartment block as me. His name was Miguel and we said we would walk to school together and keep each others nerves at ease.
I slowly got dressed, brushed my teeth and put my shoes on before opening the door locking it and walking towards Miguels door. I gently knock twice on the door before it swings open Miguel comes out and slowly shuts the door but before he could fully shut it his Nan shouting " she's very pretty Miguel!" I let out a giggle before shouting a thank you through the door and pulling Miguel towards the street.
"Umm sorry about that my nana she gets a bit excited." He chuckled nervously scratch his neck. I smile and laugh before saying
"It's ok at least i know i look good on my first day." And that was it we were both laughing our pants off. Then i look up and i see we where here the school stood tall and all my fears came rushing back. "Oh god" i sigh
"Hey we can get through this together!" Miguel smiles at me he looked as nervous as i did.
"Yes we can!" I smile at him " ok first thing we should do is find the office?" I say trying to sound confident but it came out as a question.
as we started walking i grab Miguel's hand giving it a squeeze, he squeezes back letting me know we could do this and with that we headed to the office. Our hands unlinked at the door and i missed the feel of his soft hand touching mine, but never the less we headed towards the office finding an elderly lady waiting for us.
"Hello dears, how can i help?" She questioned
"Ummm hi were new, can you tell us where to go?" I asked quietly. I hear Miguel snigger i elbow him. We gather our stuff and head to our first class,which was our only lesson together.
**Time skip 3months later ***
I walk out of the gates of the school ever since the first day at school me and Miguel would walk home together, but today he was late. I sit down on the bench rolling my eyes. As i sat there i saw another boy walking towards the school, he was fairly good looking I'd never really seen him around before. Deciding i was to bored just to wait for miguel so i got up and walked straight for the new boy.
"Hey you look lost you ok?" I ask him, he looked up his bright eyes shining.
"Hello" he smirked i just smile. "Umm no I'm not lost I'm just starting here tomorrow and i wanted to take a look." He smiled
"Nice maybe i could show you around?" I smile he nods. "Oh I'm y/n by the way!" I say sticking my hand out for him to shake.
"Beautiful name, I'm Robby by the way." He chucked shaking my hand.
"Nice to meet you Robby ill see you tomorrow yeah?" I ask before slowly walking back to my bench.

Miguels pov:
I come out of detention and speed walk out of the school only to see Y/N talking to some boy, damn it miguel the one girl you fancy is talking to someone else because i got myself detention. As i reach her i see her smile light up her beautiful face, god this girl is stunning.
" hey sorry about that i got detention, who was that?" I asked feeling a little bit jealous.
"Oh a new kid Robby? We're gonna show him around tomorrow, remember how nervous we were on our first day." She laughs smiling at the memory of our first day, seeing her like this made me smile.
" cool i remember how you squeezed my hand when you got scared." I laughed nudging her.
" yeah and i remember how stupid you looked." She smirked and i chuckled throwing her over my shoulder and running off with her. She was giggling a loudly as she pounded her hands on my back.
"Let go of me! Miguel! Please!" She giggled as we reached the Dojo i put her down and just stood there looking at her. "Well shall we go in?" She giggled. I only nod and follow her in.
" well you two are rather late?" Johnny smirked i roll my eyes and quickly get in line, Y/N joins me and we both get to work.
" oí you two!" Johnny shouted at the two of us after the class.
" yes johnny?" Y/n smiles at him he rolls his eyes.
" you two were very late today. And i understand sometime couples want their alone time but not in our lesson time. Okay." Johnny smiles secretly sending me a wink.
" johnny we didnt fuck, i got detention and Y/n waited for me." I say feeling bad y/n was going to get into trouble because of me. She looks at johnny now sad expression and laughs.
" sorry johnny i wish i could be the one to tell you Miguel got laid but he didnt today!" We all laugh and he tells us to get out of here.
" hey let me walk you home and i promise there's no sex involved!" I laugh
"Oh I'm so disappointed!" She laugh grabbing my arm and dragging me in the direction of our houses.
We walked in silence it was nice, the lights of the street shining down on y/n making her look like some sort of goddess. She looks at me and smiles before grabbing my hand and swinging our arms as we walked along.
" well this is it were home. Sleep well darling!" I say gently giving her a hug before turning away.
" oh come here you big twit!" She said slowly leaning up onto her tippy toes and kissing my cheek. " goodnight sweetie!" And with that she turned around and shut her door. She just kissed my cheek i could feel all the blood rushing to my face i was sure i was bright red in the face and my cheek tingled. She was perfect.

* Time Skip **
YOUR POV
I woke up got ready for school and walked out ready for my daily walk with Miguel.
"Morning beautiful!" Johnny says laughing at me.
"not funny johnny i haven't brushed my hair yet ok!" I laughed he rolled he's eyes.
" well where the boyfriend ?" He chuckled i flipped him off and walked back inside to brush my hair ready for Miguels of course the day i forget to brush my hair is the day johnny sees me!
After brushing my hair i quickly open my door only to see Miguel about to knock.
"Well hello there." I smile at Miguel and he pulled me out of the house and we started towards the school.
" you ok you seem off today?" I ask he just nodded. " ok i guess we will walk in silence then!"
I cant believe him his so moody and wont even tell me why.
" oh i cant show whats his face round today sorry!" He says rather coldly.
" fine!" I say storming off a head of him.

Part 2 is coming hope you enjoyed.