Perfect Imperfections |Jk+Jm

By jikookstarz

"Do you smoke Jungkook?" The younger looked at the lit cigarette between his fingers and trailed back to his... More

Perfect πŸ–€
Suspicions πŸ–€
Red cups πŸ–€
Best friends πŸ–€
Name πŸ–€
Park Jimin πŸ–€
Fire πŸ–€
Trust me πŸ–€
Not myself πŸ–€
The End πŸ–€
Smoke πŸ–€
Pain πŸ–€
Jealous πŸ–€
Hot πŸ–€
Princess πŸ–€
Prettier πŸ–€
Mine πŸ–€
Lies πŸ–€
Goodbye πŸ–€
Free πŸ–€
Innocent πŸ–€
Good boy πŸ–€
Red flags πŸ–€
Officer Jeon πŸ–€
My Drug πŸ–€
Cocky πŸ–€
Please? πŸ–€
Lace πŸ–€
Rid πŸ–€
Hopeless πŸ–€
Imperfections πŸ–€
Enough πŸ–€
Two days πŸ–€
Promise πŸ–€
Superhero πŸ–€
Ok πŸ–€
Trouble πŸ–€

Guest πŸ–€

2.3K 171 60
By jikookstarz

Jungkook looked in the mirror of the car with the cutest smile while ruffling his newly dyed hair. It was an understatement to say he liked it. He loved it.

  "You really look great." Jungkook thanked him. His blue ends really looked good on him. Jimin took him to a salon where a middle-aged lady really 'touched him up' like Jimin had asked her to.

He felt brand new almost.

"Well I got you home at the right time didn't I?" Jungkook looked out the window and sighed while glancing back at the clock. It was minutes to 5.

"Yeah, you did. Thank you for today Jimin, It means a lot to me." He grabbed his backpack and looks down at his hands.

"You're welcome." He unlocks the door and Jungkook looks back at the house wondering what was in store for him. He was about to leave the car when Jimin pulled him by his arm.

For the second time, they kissed and Jungkook smiled into it, kissing him back while feeling his hand hold the back of his neck. Jimin was an amazing kisser. If he could defy the laws of breathing just like he wished he could last time, he'd kiss him until night falls.

Jimin pulled back and Jungkook breathed in and out as if he ran a marathon. He loved the bubbly feeling in his stomach and the tingly one on his face.

"You look beautiful." Jungkook had never smiled so wide in his life for a guy like the way he was smiling right now. Well except when his friends cracked a joke so stupid it was funny.

"I-I should probably go in." He bowed his head once and the older laughed at the fact he bowed at him after kissing him.

"Yeah, if you need me I'm always a call or a text away." Jungkook nodded and got out of the car.

"Bye, I'll see you hopefully soon." Jimin hummed.

"And Jungkook." He stopped and looked at him with cute brown eyes that made Jimin pause. "If you want that desire of yours to come through... I can always help." He thought back to what he told him in the restaurant and he suddenly got chills.

"Y-you would? But I -,"

"You don't know what I'm capable of baby. If you need help I'll give it to you." Jungkook bit his bottom lip.

"Ok, I'll keep that in mind." He thanked him and closed the door to the car and watched him drive away. Jungkook couldn't help but realize how seconds ago the weather seemed to be amazing. It was just a bit chilly but the sun shined beautifully and the sky was blue.

But now he arrived home it looked as if a category four hurricane was heading their way. He walked up to the house and opened the door, closing it behind him. His mother's shoes were at the entrance and so were his father's but there was no noise. He walked upstairs and soon heard a door open.

"Honey you're home- Oh wow." Mrs. Jeon walked up to her. "My baby looks so beautiful." She says dramatically. Jungkook felt a little better as she patted his head. "It looks so good on you. Sweetheart where'd you get this done?" Jungkook quickly thought of an answer.

"that friend the other night knew someone so I went there after school. I just needed a haircut but I wanted to try something new." Her smile was fond as she examined how good her son looked.

"What's going on." Mr. Jeon came out of the room and put his arm around his mother. Jungkook could see her tense up and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Ahh, you dyed your hair. It looks, a good son." He nodded a bit and looked at his mom one last time.

She looked tired. She was normally tired because of work, but this was a different type of tired. for a deeper description, she looked worn out and as if she stayed up all night running maybe.

"I- I should be doing homework. I'll get going." He walked into his room but before he can close the door he felt someone push it back open. His mom walked into the room and smiled weirdly while his father stood right behind her as if waiting for her to say something.

"Your father and I are going out for dinner." She mumbles. "With the Baeks." Jungkook looked at them with wide eyes.

"We'll see you later." He nodded and they walked out of the room. Before the door closed he saw his mom turn to look at him and mouth a few words.

"I know everything."

_____________________________

Jimin stares at the walls of his empty home. Every part of him wished he could be playing with his sister or tucking her in and reading her bedtime stories but that was impossible when dangerous people were after you.

His phone rang and he picked it hearing an adorable yawn.

"Jiminie. Jiwon is tired." She sounded and Jimin laughed.

"Ok beautiful. Jimin loves you and he'll be around to pick you up in the morning get some beauty sleep ok?" She hummed.

"Get some handsome sleep! I love you." Jimin laughed and the line went dead. Now yet again he was lonely. He didn't want to bother Taehyung because he was taking care of his sister and he boasted about how he had a boyfriend to him earlier.

Boyfriend.

He suddenly thought of jungkook and scrolled through the contact and pressed the number.

"Hello?" Jungkook sounded.

"Hey, how are you." Jimin always felt something weird when hearing his voice over the phone but he chose to ignore it.

"I'm ok, how about you?"

"I'm good. Just a bit bored and lonely." He can hear him take a deep breath.

"My parents aren't at home." Jimin raised an eyebrow and say up off his bed.

"What does that have to do with me?" He says teasingly. Jungkook cleared his throat, knowing Jimin was just teasing him.

"Do you want to come over Jimin?" Jimin smiled at nothing in particular.

"Give me ten minutes." He hung up and left his lonely home after making sure he looked good. Jungkook on the other hand frantically made sure his room was clean.

In a little over ten minutes, Jungkook's bell was being rung and he flew downstairs, opening the door to Jimin who looked even more handsome than he could've earlier. If that was possible.

"C-come in." Jimin walked in and gestures towards his shoes. Jungkook nodded and he took them off.

"Umm, we can always stay down here. Or go up to my room. It doesn't matter."

"I haven't seen your room I'd love to see it." He places his hand on the small of Jungkook's back and his breath hitched. He had looked so beautiful in a white T-shirt and black shorts. Some part of Jimin knew he was in too deep if he found that outfit beautiful.

They walked upstairs and into Jungkook's room where Jimin looked around. The walls were plain and it looked comfortable. It smelled distinctly like him too. It smelt like flowers.

"You can sit here." Jungkook pointed on a chair next to his bed and Jimin took him by surprise when he sat on his bed.

"This is more comfortable." Jungkook nodded.

"Oh ok I mean you're the guest here." Jimin laughed at his awkwardness.

"Let me guess you've never had a boy in your room besides your bestfriend." Jungkook awkwardly nodded and sat next to him. It grew silent and Jimin spoke up first.

"Did your dad bother you today?" Jungkook shook his head no.

"As soon as I came in, they left. I'm happy but my mom just seemed a bit off." The older nodded understandably and placed his hands on his thigh. He wanted to take advantage of this moment he had. But he didn't want to take advantage of
Jungkook. He was vulnerable and didn't know a thing about .... 'adult' stuff.

"You're really fucking pretty," Jimin mumbled. Jungkook had never cursed before but he really wanted to get his point across.

"You're really fucking handsome." Jimin smiled and unexpectedly pushed Jungkook back on the bed. Jungkook squealed but not too loudly.

"Why exactly did you invite me here?" Jungkook looked down at his lips then back up at his eyes.

"T-take a lucky guess." Jimin didn't hesitate to smash his lips into Jungkook's earning a gasp from him. Jungkook missed him back. Jimin was losing it.

His lips were toxic and addictive. More than the cigarettes he put to his mouth every day.

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into." Jimin growled on his lip. Jungkook felt His hand roamed under his shirt and he suddenly became a bit aware of what was happening.

"M-maybe I do." Jimin gripped his waist under his shirt and placed kisses down his neck. Jungkook eyes fluttered shut as Jimin left love bites all over his neck. This was heaven on earth.

Jungkook's phone rang and before he could reach for it, Jimin picked it up and threw it across the room.

"Mine." He says possessively. Jungkook smiled and threw his head back letting out a moan of satisfaction. He never knew a sound like that could leave his mouth.

"Jimin I've never done this before." He panted while he carded his hand through Jimin's hair who worshiped his neck with hickeys. He slightly pulled his hair and Jimin grunted.

"I'll teach you just relax." As Jimin hands were getting ready to undo his pants, the doorbell rang. He cursed and Jungkook sat up while breathing as if he was chased a few miles non stop.

"I-I have to get that." Jimin looked up and then back down at little park who was getting a bit excited.

"It shouldn't be my parents they have the keys so you don't have to hide. It's probably my friends. I want you to meet them properly so stay."Jimin closes his eyes and nodded Jungkook giggles and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Soon"
_____________

A/N: WHEW 😅

He's so cute, this is the hairstyle I was talking of 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 5.6K 39
[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite you here myself" Taehyung said to which J...
102K 7.8K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
17.4K 774 15
Jeon Jungkook is a 24 year old drug dealer along with his childhood friend, Min Yoongi, 26 year old, and they are both gay. They have been running th...
43.8K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...