The Potion Incident

By annanna555

Y/n and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies that always fight and push each other around. But one night you are fo... More

The Potion Incident pt.1
The Potion Incident pt.2
Girl's Bathroom
Snape's Potion Test
The Astronomy Tower pt.1
Dear Our Sweet Y/N,
The Potion Incident pt.3 (Uncovered)
Green and Silver
The Hufflepuff Prince
Hickey's & Hot Chocolate
New Roommate
Say Please for Me
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Saturday Evening
Sweater Weather
Pancakes & Pumpkin Juice
Chamomile Princess
Draco's Journal
The Potion Incident pt.4 (Continued)
Gryffindor Safehouse
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Black Coffee & Bruises
Bloody Gryffindors
His Princess
Enemy to Enemies
Forbidden Forest
The Truth
The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)
The Secret Courtyard
Conclusion of The Potion Incident

The Astronomy Tower pt.2

58.5K 1.4K 6.1K
By annanna555

12:00. You slowly went out of your bed and tip toeing to the commons room you put on your slippers. You didn't know whether you were excited to see Draco tonight. You actually didn't know if you were going to see him at all.

You get to the stairs of the astronomy tower. This is stupid. You thought to yourself. The castle was quiet. You didn't hear anyone. I bet no one is around. You signed and walked up the spiral stairs.

You go up to the astronomy tower and see a tall figure standing by the opening of the tower. The wind blew and froze up my face, it was chilly outside and the fall air was crisp.

"Draco?" You whispered quietly making sure it was him. Your arms were crossed and you were shivering in the cold air.

Draco turned around and noticed your figure.

"Y/n! You actually came!" He whispered, sounding very confused about your presence.

You were beyond confused. He makes no sense to me.

Draco was still wearing his school uniform but just had on his white button down with his green and white tie and his school pants.

Draco walked closer to me blocking the cold air and you slowed down my shivering.

"Wow y/n , never seen you wear a night dress before you look-"

"Ok shut it Malfoy I've had a shitty day I don't want to hear it."You moved out of his way and went up to the front of the tower looking at the dark view.

Draco paused whispering something to himself that you didn't quite hear. He moved up next to you looking at the view untying his tie from his shirt.

"It's so peaceful." You admired the misty fog along the grass and the silent rustling trees. It was too cloudy to see the stars but you could hear faint thundering from a distance.

"Yeah until you came here ." He rolled his eyes

"I will fucking kill you Draco."

"I bet you will" He said looking at your body in your silky, slightly exposing, navy dress closely.

You saw him looking but pretended not to notice anything. You liked the settle attention from him.

"I will one day Malfoy, anyway....Did u happen to bring a blanket?" You asked shivering, knowing he was going to say no.

He nodded and pointed at the ground besides the wall. There was a big cozy blanket and one pillow with a cup of hot steaming tea next to it.

"Bloody hell Draco" You smiled at him and moved to the floor to snuggle under the covers.

He followed and sat beside the wall near the blankets while you were all cozy under the blankets.

You looked around at the tea and the pillow and your eyes started to water up.

"Thank you Draco." You looked up to him with grateful eyes.

No one has ever gone out of their way to do something like this for you.

He nodded with a shy smile (you could only see the outline of his feature since it was so dark outside) and looked up to the ceiling of the tower and into the cloudy sky. His fingers were tapping on his knee like he was impatient to ask you something.

"So what are we going to tell Snape? We need to come up with a story that matches both viewpoints since we were seen together in the Library most likely." Draco looked back at you, his fingers stopped tapping.

"No need Draco, were fucked." You said smirking at yourself taking a sip of the hot tea.

Draco leaned his body towards you, still supporting his back against the wall. He ran his fingers through his hair while shaking his head.

"The hell with that y/n you can't just give up that's the reason we're up here is to talk about how we can avoid getting are arse caug-

"Dumbledore told me to fess up about it to Snape. Dumbledore knows that we did it. We have to fess up about it tomorrow, Draco." You said putting down the tea bedside you.

Draco paused.

You couldn't see the look on his face, it was so dark.

"Since when were you talking to the Headmaster y/n?" He scoffed.

"After dinner." You said quickly, then moving your body down, now resting your head on the pillow getting more comfy.

"Well...why...just about that?" Draco looked at you now laying beside him. You brushed your fingers through your hair and signed.

"Draco's there are plenty of things I could tell you about my day today that would surprise you but I am too exhausted to explain my shitty day to you...I don't even think you would care anyway." I lifted the blanket up to the top of my arms and turned facing Malfoy. He still sat from a distance to me, sitting up back against the wall.

He looked down. And signed.

"Okay. Then don't. Draco said in a little irritated voice.
He scooted closer to you and leaned over the top of your body to grab something, probably the tea.

His abs pushed my shoulder back, leaning your body now laying your back again as he was slowly leaning to grab the tea.
He smelt very good. His body was cold, however. He probably was freezing.

He leaned back off you, grabbing the tea cup and slowly taking a sip while sliding back down against the wall. Setting the tea cup beside him.

"....You know Draco. You could've just asked me too hand you the tea." You said looking up at the ceiling pretending to be extremely irritated, when really you weren't at all. You liked when Draco touched you.

"I could've y/n. But what's the fun in that?" He stated. He slid his body down now supporting his body up with his arms.

"Move me some of the pillow y/n." Draco said aggressively like you were forced too.

You lifted your head up and scooted yourself away from him, giving him some pillow room and moved some of the blanket towards the opening of the pillow.

He scooted in lifting up the blanket and resting his platinum blonde head (you could see brightly even in the dark) on the pillow beside you.

You were sitting up waiting for Draco to get situated,

He opened his arm a little above his head, waiting to put your body in his arms.

He made a pout face at me. Wanting you to cuddle with him.

You smiled and rolled your eyes.

You laid around his arms resting your head on his shoulder, and resting your hand on his white collar shirt. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, resting his hand around my waist. You locked one of your bare legs around his leg pants.

The thunder roared in the distance.

You tensed up by the deep thunder as he held you tightly.

We laid there listening to the night sounds for a while.

Then, Draco spoke.

"...Y/n, was that sweater actually Potters?" He said in question as he brushed his other hand fixing his hair.

You looked at him fixing his hair. His outline of his side profile looked perfect. Thinking about it more and more he was very hot. What were you thinking? You can't be thinking about these kinds of things. Well, then again you are cuddled around Draco Malfoy on the astronomy tower in the middle of the night. Of course you'd be thinking he's hot.

You laughed.

"No Draco, it was Hermione's she gave it to me in the Hospital wing to change out of my bloody clothes."

You realized he didn't know what you were talking about, he didn't know that you fainted in the Hallway.

"-I fainted right after the Potions Test, Draco, it was in the hallway. Harry had to carry me to the wing-."

Draco looked down at you in confusion.
He looked away for a quick second.

"So you fainted and out of all people y/n, Harry's the one that carried you?" He spit in disgust of jealousy.

You shrugged,
"I mean I kind of fainted on him...."

Draco lifted his head up causing you to slide your head off of his shoulders hitting the pillow. He moved his arms away.

"YOU WHAT." He angrily said practically on top of you now considering your legs were in-between his body, slightly hovering over you.

You gulped.

"I lost concessions Draco, besides why the bloody hell do you even care."
You tried to get up but Draco's body pushed you back down. His arms now beside each of your shoulders, guarding you from escaping. NOW he was on top of you.

You froze up. He looked pissed. Pissed that you literally were carried by another boy.

He leaned slowly to your ear. Your heart started beating fast.

But before he could say anything you spoke before him.

"Jealous much Malfoy" You smirked looking at him with a stare.

He turned up at you. He was frowning. He grabbed your chin and moved it up so your eyes could meet.

You smiled and winked at Draco.

"Don't EVER go near Potter again. Do you understand me y/n." He clenched his teeth while leaning at your face.
"If I see or hear you with him I will personally make sure you will regret that decision." He pushed your chin off his hand and you laid there still smirking.

You tried to act quick and moved your hands to try to push him off yourself. But Draco noticed your hand movement and grabbed both of your hands strongly and slammed them on the floor above your head. Causing you to gasp in pain, clenching your teeth.

Our faces now inches away, he lifted up an eyebrow and smirked.

You lifted your chin up, piercing your eyes through his, breathing heavy, still recovering from your throbbing wrist.

"You don't own me Malfoy, you can't tell me what to do." You spat in pain and anger.

You tried to move away but Draco's strong body held you in place.

You grunted in frustration. You faced him again.

Malfoy smirked softly and smiled.

He leaned closer into you barely touching your lips.

"I need you to say yes for me, y/n can you be a good girl?" Draco whispered aggressively with our noses touching.

You tried to resist. You closed your eyes and didn't say a word. You turned your head away to where he was facing your cheek.

"Don't resist me y/n I'm right in front of you, now say you won't ever go near Potter again you little slut." He whispered in your ears, you could feel his cold lips barely touching your cheek.

Your body was burning up in heat. Chills ran down your spine. Your eyes started to water up. He looked up at you examining your face, wanting for a response.

You could see yourself getting to know Harry better now that we talked a little today. He was nice to me and genuinely cared. You couldn't make this promise. You wanted to be friends with Harry.

"Depends on what house I sort in tomorrow." You answered, still looking away from Draco.

Draco loosened his grip on your wrist. He leaned back in confusion.

"What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean." Draco widened his eyes, still anger that you didn't agree with the promise.

"I don't belong in Ravenclaw, Draco. My parents sorted me there, Dumbledore told me." You cried out trying to escape Draco's cold grip on your wrist.

He released his grip.

You exhaled a huge sigh of relief. Draco's eyes widened in confusion as he got off you and leaned back on the wall again beside you.

You laid up and leaned your head against the wall rubbing your hand at your wrist trying to get the pain to leave.

You looked at Draco in anger. Why was he so aggressive all the time? Why does he always have to hurt me in some way? He can be so gentle one moment but a complete asshole the next.

Draco looked at the sky. Taking all of what you said in.

"Y/n I knew it, you have to be a Slytherin then. It's so clear now." He sighed.

"I don't know what I am Draco." You dropped your face up to your knees as you curled up in a ball. You tried so hard from tears falling down your face.

Draco was scaring you every time he locked you close to him, threatening you with his words. Why do you even spend my time with this kid? Hot tears started to fall down your face.

Draco looked back at you trying to find your face buried in your knees. He tried to lift your chin up.

You let him lift your chin up and let him see your exposed face full of hot tears. Your face saddens with him looking at you at your worst.

"Whoa, y/n I didn't know you even cried before." Draco examined you in amazement as you rolled your eyes and pushed his hand off you.

"Go to hell Malfoy." You turned away and tried to wipe the tears off your face.

"No seriously y/n I always imaged you where this ball of locked emotion, never cried or anything." He was trying to get you to face him again but you pushed him off once again.

You put your head back down.

"I-I'm sorry y/n." He finally said to you.

You whipped up as soon as you heard that. Your eyes widened.

"Did-y-you-just-say-" You began to say

You have never once in your life heard Draco Malfoy apologize to someone, let alone apologize to me. You didn't even know he knew that word.

He grabbed your chin and pulled you towards his face.

"Don't tell a soul what I said to you or I'll tell everyone you cried because you're having an identity crisis you bloody fuck." He pulled you in making sure you heard every part of that sentence clearly.

You started giggling.

"Ah-your just as insecure as me Malfoy." You said fixing his collar attached to his shirt.

Malfoy stopped answering back to you and kept his mouth shut.

You pushed him back down to the pillow so he was laying down. Then you leaned your shoulder on his chest, laying on him and examining his face.

He looked nervous that you read him so quickly. He was insecure, he cared about his reputation way too often, and he repeatedly makes fun of people who are better than him.

He flirts with you way too much now, first it was 'just roll your eyes and move on' but now that he's kissed you, You couldn't just pretend anymore that you don't see it.

You started playing with his hair. Brushing his hair with your fingertips along his head.

He closed his eyes.

You wondered what he was thinking? You signed and looked at his lips. He was breathing slowly. But his heart was beating fast. He was nervous. You could tell.

You leaned closer to his lips and he opened his eyes back up again.

You smiled.

He smiled back

You put your hand on the side of his face and started playing with his lips with your fingers.

Draco held his breath, still examining your eyes.

You stopped moving your hands and looked up from his lips to him.

"If I didn't know any better Malfoy, I think you might have a little crush on me." You slowly moved back to see his reaction. You removed your hand slowly from his lips.

He exhaled his breath, bummed that you backed away, he rolled his eyes.

Draco lifted his arm out and touched your shoulder. But he didn't move you back or forward ,he was just rubbing his hand around your shoulder to your neck.

Draco shrugged still not admitting it and tugged the straps of your night dress with his fingers, playing with them.

"Answer me Draco." You said gently trying not to disturb him while he was gently playing with your nightdress.

He looked up at you.

No words.

You moved back down to Draco, he moved his hand off your shoulder to put his arm around me as you laid on his shoulder.

Draco sighed.

"If you're not going to answer my question Draco I'm going to assume you mean yes." You lifted up my head to examine his eyes.

His eyes were closed for a split second but he opened them when you lifted your head up.

You waited for a response.

Draco closed his eyes again. Smirking.

"A very little one y/n, in the littlest way possible y/l, don't expect me to fall to your knees glorifying you y/l. And that doesn't mean I'll start being nice to you. I still dislike you." Draco aggressively whispered, still closing his eyes.

Oh he totally likes me.

You smiled back and softly placed your lips on his smooth cold cheek and kissed him softly. Your body started to feel warm as you lifted your head back up from his face and placed your head back on his shoulder.

Draco opened his eyes and moved his head to look at you in a soft look of confusion.

You smiled and closed your eyes.

"I dislike you too Malfoy."

Draco smirked.

You put your hand on his chest listening to his small breathing and distant thunder rolling away, the foggy night sky as the crickets quietly chirped with the owls and the creeks off the old castle creaked through the wind.

"You're not touching that Harry Potter anymore Y/n." He finally said something as he squeezed you tighter for a split second then releasing you.

"But-

"I don't want to bloody heat it y/n, I tell you no, and you behave." Draco squeezing you tighter than releasing you, making you gasp for air, grunting.

You decided to just leave it alone. You didn't want to fight with him anymore. But he was being an asshole.

You rolled yourself over out of Draco's chest and laid on your side directing away from Draco. You leaned your body closer to Draco's body signaling him to come back closer to you.

Draco laid on his side as well now and placed his chin on the top of your head in your hair. He gently kissed you softly on the top of your head before completely resting his head above your hair.
His hand then grabbed your waist and scooted himself where he was now spooning your body.

His strong body was thrusting against yours and his arms wrapped around your body leaving you with no escape. His fingers ran through your silky nightdress around your waist moving to your stomach and a barley up to your chest. You felt Draco's heart beat from a distance. He was calm. You could hear his small full sounds of breathing as he was slowly falling asleep beside you.

You looked up at the sky. The clouds were starting to clear up and you could see the stars in the night sky.

You smiled and closed your eyes.

I hoped you guys liked how this chapter turned out!! I spent my entire day thinking how I wanted this to play out. I don't want to go too slow or you guys will get bored because we all know why you're reading the story. I also don't want to speed things up because then I'll run out of ideas and this story will slowly burn and crash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 795 23
"Draco?" Y/n asked again, stopping again when Daphne had pulled her a few feet away. He opened his mouth to say something, but then he shut it. Pure...
49.6K 825 75
"...No, I'm not, just go away, get out of my life, why can't you hate me?!" He turned around, turning his back to me again. "Because I love you!" I...
66.5K 1.9K 5
⤷ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 comp...
342K 5.5K 116
"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ." "ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ." [UNDER EDITING] What happens when you, the wittiest girl in the Slytherin house, landed yourself in so much tr...