girl from france I สœ.แด„.

By luhv_nettie

๐˜/๐ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ, ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐งฬƒ๐ž๐ณ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐…๐ซ... More

-๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’–๐’
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’†๐’–๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’”
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’“๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’’
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’‰๐’–๐’Š๐’•
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’๐’†๐’–๐’‡
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’Š๐’™
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’๐’๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’๐’–๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’Š๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’†๐’Š๐’›๐’†
๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’…๐’Š๐’™-๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’•
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸReunited
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸBonding With A Wizard
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸYou Have Now, Met Archie
๐‚๐ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸA Deeper Friendship
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸCoffee
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸMomma Knows Best
๐‚๐‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸOfficial

๐’–๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’† ๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ข ๐’”๐’†๐’‘๐’•

2.5K 96 20
By luhv_nettie

CHAPTER VII
detention club.

Somewhere, within the streets of Arcadia...

"Come on Mr. Blinky, talk to them! Negotiate!" you encouraged him, driving your uncle's car to go after a pickup that have been stolen by gnomes.

Blinky puts his head out of the car window and yell, "I know the allure of operating one of these noble machines, but stop this instant."

The car hits your car, making you almost crash and having an accident. Seconds after, you saw Jim's vestpa going after the truck this time. You started the engine once again trying to catch up to them.

By the time you and Blinky managed to catch up with the others, he took pulled out a sack, Jim shoves the gnomes inside.

"You two take the gnomes back to trollmarket. We'll get Señor Uhl's truck back before anyone notices —" before Jim could finish, he was interrupted upon hearing the police siren.

Blinky and Aargh scattered, making it too late for the police to catch, or even have a glimpse of them.

"Oh no." you whisper.

"Hands where I can see 'em!" the officer demanded. All of you raised your hands up high in the air. "Looks like your little prank is gonna get you serving a little time," he added, getting out of the car. "You wanna press charges?" he ask the guy sitting in the passenger seat of the car. The guy got out of the car as well.

"Hm. No, I have something far worse planned for them. Saturday detention." he told.

"Oh come on, i'm supposed to be free from school!" you whine.

"Then would you rather have some jail time, young lady?" the cop ask.

"I guess one day of school wouldn't hurt?" you replied.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Here you are, driving towards the school for saturday detention. Your auntie parked in front of the school, when she started talking. "You never got detention before you met... this boy."

"Jim had nothing to do with this. I can screw up on my own, you know." Claire defended.

You awkwardly sat quietly as the mother and daughter argues. You had yours yesterday. But for now, you wanted to get out of the same situation, so you started talking as well, "I know the drill auntie. How can you just steal a car!! I am utterly disappointed with you girls. Ugh, teenagers these days. I'm gonna have to ground you for a week and take your phones away." you reenacting your mother's words from yesterday.

Ophelia sighs. "We'll talk about this later."

Both you and your cousin got out of the car, just as you saw Barbara's car pulled up.

"Good day, mes amies." you greeted.

"Hey Y/N" they greeted back.

"So. Ready to get this over with?" Claire spoke.

"Are you joking? We're spending an entire saturday without the slightest possibility of almost getting killed. This is a vacation." Jim stated, causing you and Toby to chuckle.

Nodding in agreement, you spoke. "It's a true statement."

By the sound of a car door closing violently, your eyes diverted to a tall guy with blond hair.

"Is that Steve?" says Toby.

As if in a flick of a switch, Jim's attitude completely changed. "Great. Vacation cancelled." he complaint.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"There are no cellphones allowed. You can survive without your texts, and your apps, and your beeps-boops. Your facey-spaces and tweety flaps." the very same man who got you into this instructed, taking everyone's phone away, including yours. Then he continue, "You are to do homework the entire duration."

You raise your hand up and ask, "But sir. What if you don't have any work to do?"

"Then you will sit still and stare at the wall." he responded sternly. "You will not leave this room; if I find one of you has left without permission, the you will all face punishment. Do you understand?"

There was a chorus of 'Yes, Señor Uhl' within the classroom.

"Now get to work!" he shouted.

"Gee, no wonder Jim dislikes him so much." you whisper to yourself.

"Hey!" a girl whisper towards you.

"Huh?" you look back seeing the Mary girl calling you out.

"You're new here aren't you? What's your name?" she ask.

"Y/N. Y/N Blanc." you said.

"She's claire's cousin." Darci butted in.

"What!" she shouted in a whisper. "So it really runs in the genes, huh?"

"What runs on the genes? Our dna?" you joked.

"The beauty, duh!" darci stated.

you gave her a weird look, "oh, okay.. uh, thanks?"

to be honest, your still in doubt whenever people would compliment you. you're flattered, but you also have a ton of insecurities about yourself.

"Girl, don't be shy about it. With a face like that, you can get any guy you'd like!" Mary says.

"Uh, huh. Totally." Darci added.

"Tobias! What is that?" Señor Uhl asked, pointing at the borito in Toby's hands, and making the three of you look over at the commotion.

"The Diablo Maximus Burrito Señor Uhl, it's my favorite you see." answers Toby.

"Oh.. is that so?" he spoke, getting near Toby's seat. "You steal my favorite truck, I steal your favorite borito." he says, snatching the burrito from its owner.

"But —" Toby tried to protest, but it's already too late.

Completely bored out of your mind, you drifted off in the air, staring outside the window.

"Stop squabbling!" shouts Uhl. "From now on, not another word!"

Then suddenly, a loud grumble could be heard.

"Oh," he starts letting out gasses. "Ay-yi-yi!" he shouted, running out of the classroom.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"Dang, that must have been really bad for digestion." you commented.

"Yeah. He hasn't been back in a while. You think something happened to him?" stated and ask Toby.

"Like what exactly. You know something we don't?" Steve interrupted.

Jim stood up from his seat.

"Where are you going?" Claire inquisition.

"Just to see where he went." he replied.

"But we're not supposed to leave." Eli argued.

"I'm just peeking my head out." Jim defended.

In curiosity, you all started to leave your seats and followed Jim by the door.

"It's like a broken yogurt machine." Claire compared.

"Ew~ sounds like lasagna getting shot out of a t-shirt cannon." Mary added.

"That burrito had three ghost peppers in it," Toby tells. "Too much spice for his delicate Austrian stomach."

You chuckle, "Definitely."

"He could be in there all day." Claire predicted.

"All day?" Mary repeated.

Y'all looked at each other, as a mischievous grin form in each of your faces.

Señor Uhl continues to do what he's doing, while the group of teenagers spent their time goofing around the school. From taking pictures, pranking each other, dancing, or riding bikes indoors.

Oh, and they also take a look at the old year book photos.

"So is it true? Did you guys really steal Señor Uhl's truck?" Mary questions.

Toby spoke, "Technically, we didn't steal it. We were just, uh — uh..."

Then claire tried to help him. "Yeah. Uh, we were —"

Finally, Jim decides to butt in. "Guys, this town is snooze fest. Nothing happens here —"

"A lie —" you thought to yourself.

"What else did they expect us to do? Read a book?"

Eli and Mary chuckles.

Jim continued, "I mean, come on,"

"What about you Mare?" Claire asked.

"My only crime was love," she responded, "Miss Janeth caught me making out under the bleachers with Tight-jeans Hank."

"Why would you make out with someone from our rival school?" Eli moaned.

"He's a forbidden fruit. You wouldn't understand." she replied to him.

Steve chuckles, "Is there anyone you haven't kissed?"

mary scoffs, "Jealous?"

Claire turns to Steve and ask, "What freshman did you beat up to ended up here, Steve?"

You tried to muffle a laugh.

"What? What makes you think I beat someone up, huh?" he ridicule. "Ever consider maybe I'm not just a bully? That maybe, I can be a good guy."

"Says the guy who's stuck in detention." you commented as the others started laughing.

"You just got burn, dude." Toby taunted.

"Why are we so mean to each other?" Shannon meddled, starting her speech of being more kind to one another.

Steve shots the ball into the ring, and he scores. "And the game is over! Jim is booed out of the stadium. He'll never feel happiness again! Boo-hoo-hoo!" he mocked.

Mary gasp, "It's almost three. We better head back to class before Uhl returns."

With that, you all started scattering to take your things and run back to classroom.

"I'll catch up with you guys, I just have to tie my shoes." you heard Jim yelled.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Finally, you got back from your assigned seats unnoticed.

"Come on Jim, hurry." you heard Claire whisper under her breath.

The door opens, revealing a panting Jim. Upon hearing heavy foot steps getting closer, you threw Jim a pencil and a sharpener as he hid behind the door, just in time as Uhl slams it open.

"Where's lake?" He questions, sternly. After scanning around the room with his eyes.

"Right here, Señor Uhl," Jim spoke, kicking the door close. "Just need to sharpen my pencil." he explains.

Jim sits down his seat, and Uhl speaks, "I heard screaming and fighting. Which of you left the room?"

"We didn't hear anything." Sheryl lied.

"You told us to stay here." Toby finished.

Uhl glared at all of you, suspiciously.

"If no one is going to come forward, then all of you will have detention next week!" he threatened, spotting Eli's panic, he went closer to him. "Mr. Pepperjack, you are a smart young boy with a promising future. Possibly no detention next week. Who left the room?"

Now all of the attention is on him.

"Nobody," he lied. All of you laid back on your seats in sign of relief. "You said we weren't supposed to get out of our seats."

But Uhl isn't planning to give up, "So, you think you kids can take me for a fool? Well, you know what? I have proof!" he made all the students sit up, "Come with me. Now!" he shouted.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

Standing in front of a damaged and graffitied locker, Uhl continued to place the blame on all of you.

"Then, who did this?"

"Looks to me like a prank from our school rivals. I hate arcadia oaks academy." Steve announced, right after cracking his knuckles.

"Probably Tight-jeans Hank. He was pretty P.O.'d when I called it off." Mary backed up.

Señor Uhl looks at all of you, but y'all just shrug your shoulders in return.

He sigh, "Very well then, you may leave."

Making your way to exit the school, Uhl lets out a fart.

"Who did that!" he shouted.

You all snicker, walking down the hallway of the school.

"I'll find out, if it's the last thing I do!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 335 28
"Time unfolds differently, like a flower. The Trollhunter will know what to do." James Lake Jr. is close to losing his mind. Nearly being driven mad...
51.1K 1.4K 55
Laylah Miller may appear to be a typical teenager, but this is not the case. Before Douxie arrived, Merlin took Laylah in as his appearance many year...
2.1K 58 12
Trollhunters krexie cute fanfic "Don't worry, just as my big sister said, our stars will align." Krel says. He leans in and gives a loving kiss to Do...