Heartbeat - The 8th Member [D...

Autorstwa XxJimoutxX

Eunmi has been there from the start. BTS was always an 8 member group. Follow Eunmi on her journey from audit... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31

29

652 14 18
Autorstwa XxJimoutxX

Later that night I was laying on my bed thinking when my phone screen lit up from beside me. I picked it up and unlocked it to see messages coming in from multiple group chats.

Other 7 Dorks

Wang Dude: Happy birthday to you
Double B: Happy birthday to you
Wang Dude: Happy birthday to Eunmiiiii
Double B: Happy birthday to you!!!!!
Yugyeom: Happy birthday!!
Jinyoung: Did you have a good day?
JB: Happy Eunmi day🎂
Youngjae: Happy 16th Eunmi
Markie: Happy bday Eun🎁🎉
Eun: Omg thank you guys so much.
Eun: I wasn't expecting a message off of y'all🤗
Eun: And I had a great day, Jinyoung hyung
Eun: The hyungs got us all a day off
Eun: I love them💜
Wang Dude: Awwwwwww so cute🥺🥺
Double B: I'm happy you had a good day👍🏻
Wang Dude: I wanna squish your cheeks up and poke them you're so adorable
Eun: Uhm...
Jinyoung: Well ignore Jackson
JB: Since it's late and we're at jyp we thought we'd shoot you a quick happy birthday message before leaving you be
JB: I know how annoying Jackson and Bambam are
Eun: Oh I know
Wang Dude: Meanies
Eun: Don't sulk hyung
Eun: I'll try and come to jyp to see you guys one of these days
Youngjae: Yeah defo
Yugyeom: We miss you🥺🥺
Eun: I miss you all too
Jinyoung: Well we'll see you when we see you
Jinyoung: Have a good sleep Eunnie, you deserve it
Eun: Bye bye hyungs🖐🏻
Wang Dude: BYE
Double B: EUNNIE

JimManBang Luv 🦀 + Jimin's hoe

Crab🦀: Happy birthday queen
Jimout🔥🔥: We are at your service, once again
Hitman💥: Miss Eunmi
Eun💜: Wtf is it with you guys and being weird
Crab🦀: Hey, no swearing or I'll tell Jin.
Eun💜: You're no fun😔
Eun💜: Also, tf is the group name? Don't think I didn't notice it
Jimout🔥🔥: Well us three are the JimManBang Luv 🦀 part and because we all know you're a hoe for Jimin and can't deny it, that became your group title for now
Eun💜: Unbelievable🤦🏻‍♀️
Eun💜: Plus isn't Amy also a hoe for Jimin? I remember him being your bias👀
Jimout🔥🔥: Yes ofc Jimin is my bias but I ain't stealing ya man
Jimout🔥🔥: You're at the supreme level of hoe for him whilst I just see him as a bias that I'll have no chance with cos he obv luvs my bestie
Jimout🔥🔥: Cos dude, is there any second that you're both not attached at the hip?
Eun💜: I- When-
Crab🦀: Yk she's right, right? Even in Bangtan Bombs you're always having physical contact with him
Hitman💥: On a scale of one to jikook how much do you hoe for Jimin?
Jimout🔥🔥: Jikook being ultimate hoe-ness
Eun💜: Uhh, y'all want me to be honest?
Hitman💥: Duh
Eun💜: Probably very close to jikook
Crab🦀: Wbk
Eun💜: If you been knew why did you ask me in the first place👀
Jimout🔥🔥: Wanted you to admit it, that's about it😂
Eun💜: -_-
Hitman💥: Come onnnnn, you and us both know you love him and can't deny it
Eun💜: I really hate y'all sometimes
Crab🦀: Aw we love you too EunEun
Eun💜: EunEun? That's smth new to add to the list of nicknames I need to keep up with
Jimout🔥🔥: 😂😂
Hitman💥: How many have the boys made?
Eun💜: Quite a lot

I was so focused on my phone and the ongoing conversation that I didn't see nor feel Mr Golden Boy back hug me and steal my phone.
"Yah! Jungkook hyung!" I exclaimed as soon as I lost hold on my phone. I turned round to see him reading over the messages before smirking and typing something out. Oh no.

I moved my position so I could both see the phone and be comfortable.

Eun💜: Hi guys!! Hi Erin🤗
Hitman💥: Uhm...hi?
Crab🦀: Uh Eunmi...?
Eun💜: Oh! Sorry, it's Jungkook here. I stole Eunnie's phone🙃
Jimout🔥🔥: Oh, hi Jungkook!!

"Can I have my phone back?" I asked with a slight pout forming unconsciously.
"Aww," he ruffled my hair, "you're so cute. You can have it back but Jin hyung said you have to go into the living room for birthday cuddles. So you know what that means? No phone allowed." Jungkook said in a sing song tone and placed my phone where it lives.

He effortlessly lifted me up bridal style and carried me out of the room before dropping me onto the sofa in between Jin and Yoongi.

And so the birthday cuddles began.

~Time Skip~
~10pm~

Many cuddles and lots of annoying-ness later, I was back in my bed with Jungkook attached to me as we got ready to sleep.
"Did you have a good day?" He asked me and I hummed.
"I really did, thank you." I smiled up at him.
"That's good, did you like everything you got?" He asked.
"Of course I did. Especially your gift." I told him, smiling as the huge bunny smile took its place on his face.
"Really?!" Jungkook said then quietened down in the fear of being scolded by Jin, "am I your favourite?" He whispered.
"Of course you are." I said and he hurried to tuck his head into my neck with the cutest giggle.

"I know you still have a crush on Jimin hyung, though. Are you sure I'm your favourite?" He questioned, smirking knowingly.
"Okay fine, you caught me, all of you are my favourite. It's impossible to choose." I admitted.
"I knew it. Speaking of Jimin hyung, how's the losing of feelings coming along?" Jungkook asked.
"To be honest, not good at all. He's just too cute and amazing Kook hyung." I whined and Jungkook sat up, bringing me up with him.
"I know you don't want to but you gotta try and distract yourself from him. I still need to ask Minki if he likes you." He told me then seemed to have a moment of realization, "actually, give me his number and I'll message him now. And turn the PS4 on, I don't see us sleeping any time soon." Jungkook said and I saluted as a joke before handing him my phone and getting up to turn the TV and PlayStation on quietly.

"What game?" I asked him and he looked up from his phone.
"What's in already? I don't want to make too much noise." Jungkook responded and I signed into my account to check.
"Uhh...nothing right now. Should I just put the new game in quietly?" I asked him and he nodded.

~About 12am~

Jungkook and I were still playing the new game and we'd gotten through a good majority of it. We were about half way through a level when the door silently opened and I caught it in my peripheral vision. Two sleepy heads poked through the side of the door and I paused the game, tapped Jungkook's shoulder and faced the two.

Using the light from the TV screen, I could see the tired faces of Taehyung and Jimin.
"What the hell are you two doing at this time?" Jimin asked, voice raspy, and hot, as fuck due to having just woken up.
"Uhh..." I trailed off, not really knowing what to say as what we are doing was kind of obvious.
"You know what, nevermind. Just turn it off and get to sleep before you wake Jin hyung up." Jimin said and the two went to leave but I spoke up before they did.
"Sorry hyungs," I apologized sheepishly, "can you, can you stay?" I asked once we'd turned the TV and PS4 off.

Jimin sighed before pulling the nearly asleep Taehyung back into the room and shutting the door quietly.
"Okay, let's go back to sleep." Jimin said and we got into the pushed together beds.

I'm in the middle of Jungkook and Jimin as Taehyung is practically a lost cause since he fell asleep when he hit the mattress. I turned to face Jimin, as Jungkook dozed off behind me, and looked up at him.
"Hyung," I whispered and his eyes fluttered open, "I'm sorry, I really am." I apologized again and he softly smiled.
"Don't worry about it Eunnie. It's not really a big deal, I was just tired and worried that Jin hyung would wake up. We all know that it would be much worse if it'd been him." Jimin whispered back and I chuckled then pushed myself into his chest.
"Let's sleep hyung, I love you." I smiled up at him.
"Love you too Eunnie." He replied and pressed his soft lips to my forehead.

.............

"Are they asleep?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who then nodded. "I know you've been telling her to lose feelings but I think she's too far into the feels." He told the younger.
"Yeah, I know. I realised that." Jungkook replied as the two watched the lovebirds-who-won't-date-because-they're-stupid.

"Are you still gonna, you know, try get her to lose feelings?" Taehyung asked.
"I think it'd be best for us as a group but it's her life. It doesn't feel right to just simply tell her to lose feelings for someone." Jungkook replied, still looking at the two sleeping together peacefully and comfortably.
"I know Kookie, let's just leave it be and not interfere too much." Taehyung replied and Jungkook froze.

"Uhm, hyung..." He trailed off.
"Yeah?" The older one of the two asked.
"I literally just, like two hours ago, set her and Minki up on a date. They're going out tomorrow." Jungkook explained and felt a flick on his forehead.
"You're an idiot. Now who knows what's gonna happen to us and those two's relationship." Taehyung said and the younger sighed.
"I know, I'm an idiot. Let's just sleep this off, I'm tired." Jungkook said and moved so his back was facing Taehyung.

He was just drifting off to dream land when he felt an arm land over his body, followed by a leg literally crushing him.
"TaeTae hyung?" He asked and got a hum from the other, "what in the actual fuck are you doing?" He asked and Taehyung chuckled.
"I can't sleep without hugging something," He sing songed out and Jungkook sighed before letting him be and fell asleep, Taehyung not too far behind him.

~1st October 2014~

"Come on Eunmi, wake up." Someone shook me in an attempt to wake me up from my sleep.
"No," I whined while curling up in the duvet.
"Come on Eun, it's 8am. You've had a lie in and we need to start filming War of Hormone today." They said and I peeked an eye open to see Jin stood there.
"Hyung," I moaned out and he raised an eyebrow, "girl problems. Cramps." I simply said and he rushed out of the room, returning seconds later with a paracetamol and some water.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked once I'd taken the tablet.
"I'm in a lot of pain but I'm sure I'll survive." I chuckled and he leant forward to kiss my forehead.
"The paracetamol will help, go and get ready now but try not to take too long. The earlier we get to the set, the earlier today's filming will be finished." He explained while taking the glass then left.

When Jin was gone I sat up and realised Jungkook wasn't in the room anymore. I shrugged at his absence and just gathered some comfy clothes before heading to the bathroom.

As soon as I had finished showering, I gave my now damp hair a brush through before putting the brush back where it lives.

I waddled into the living room in an oversized jumper, that may or may not belong to Jungkook, and some comfy leggings. I wasn't really looking where I was going so I let out an 'oof' when I crashed into someone.
"Watch where your goi- hey is that my jumper?" The owner of the body, now confirmed as Jungkook, asked and I smiled sheepishly.
"Morning, hyung, I erm gotta go do something. Catch ya later." I quickly and effortlessly moved around him before heading to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, I spotted Jimin and Hoseok talking about something and walked over, back hugging the shorter of the two.
"Oh, you're up," Hoseok noted and poked Jin, the older member coming over to me and kissing my forehead.
"You feeling okay?" Jin asked and I smiled.
"It's just period cramps, it's not like I'm gonna die." I chuckled then stopped abruptly as a cramp decided to pop in to say hi. "Frick..." I groaned out while bending over due to the pain.
"Eun-"
"I'm fine, I'm fine, totally fine." I cut Jimin off.

A few minutes passed and the pain was finally beginning to fade away.
"So, when are we leaving?" I asked Jin like nothing had happened.

And that's how we find ourselves where we are now; getting hair and makeup sorted by the set of our soon to be War of Hormone music video.

I was finished with quickly, just having had my hair straightened, light makeup put on, a white cap and sadly a dress. I wasn't allowed to say no to the dress since I need to look like a girl that they all like. I had no way out of it.

As I waited for the others I glanced around and somehow found my gaze landing on a certain someone's somewhere for a little too long.
"Eunmi, I swear to god, stop looking at Jimin hyung's ass, you have a boyfriend." Jungkook snapped me out of my daze and I smiled at him innocently. "Nope, that's not gonna work with me. Not today." He ended and I pouted slightly.
"But hyung," I whined and leant up to his ear, "he looks so good!" I whispered and he slapped my arm.
"I don't think Minki would like to hear what you're saying." Jungkook scolded before walking off, probably going to text Erin.

Oh yeah, so in the past two months I got together with Minki and it's going okay even though it doesn't feel right. Then when Jungkook's birthday came around, he got himself that girlfriend and that's about it.

And so the first day of filming began, and actually went quite fast. I guess continuously looking at Jimin's ass speeds time up. In that case I might try it out more often, win win situation.

We got home quite late in the evening and took turns in the shower, using our rotor, almost immediately. And ever so sadly, I just happen to be last on Wednesdays, right after Namjoon. So more times than not, I get into the bathroom and find either one or more things broken.

I sat myself down on my bed with nothing to do at all until my phone dinged with a notification, easily scaring some of the shit out of me.

Minki👀: Hey Eun, how was filming today?
Eun👌🏻: Manageable
Minki👀: How so? Is something wrong?
Eun👌🏻: Oh nothing much, just the good old period cramps. Same old shit
Minki👀: Oh no😔 get a warm bath or shower and get some sleep. I think a hot water bottle helps for the cramps if you put it over where it hurts.
Eun👌🏻: Thanks Minki-ah, it's my turn in the shower now so I'll talk to you later👋
Minki👀: See you later Eunnie😚

I turned my phone off with a smile and put it off charge before heading to shower.

I mean, I do like Minki but not as much as I like that one certain other. But that's why I'm doing this, I need to lose feelings for Jimin to keep the chance of the group disbanding low. As much as I hate to say it, it's the truth.

~13th October 2014~
~Midnight~

"Hyung," I whispered while prodding the sleeping member.
"What?" Jimin asked sleepily and I nearly forgot why I was here, it was so hot.
"Happy birthday hyung, can I get in with you?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes and he chuckled.
"Come on, I wanna get back to sleep. You shouldn't be up at this time either." Jimin told me as I snuggled up to him as close as humanely possible.
"Well it's nothing new, I always wake up at midnight on one of you guys' birthdays to make sure you get an early happy birthday wish." I explained and he kissed my forehead.
"Where did we get someone like you." He chuckled, "go to sleep now." Jimin said and I was out like a lamp, falling asleep without any whining.

~At a more sensible time~

Hours later we were all gathered at BigHit with presents after practicing a collection of choreographs.

We sang Jimin happy birthday and went straight to the gifts. Namjoon and Jin got him a set of rings to add to his, sexy, collection. Hoseok got him a box of mochis, Yoongi gifted him with a life- I'm kidding, he got him a big bang album. Taehyung got him some snazzy colouring book thing and Jungkook bought the guy fucking protein shakes.

Now coming to me, I got him a night of cuddling, and a cute chick onesie with myself having an adorable panda one. And just to top it all off, I straight up gave him £30 to spend on whatever the fuck he wishes, porn subscription or my little pony toys, whatever he wants.

~End of the day~

"Cuddle time!" I announced as I launched myself into Jimin's bed where he lay.
"Yes, cuddle time indeed. And in order to cuddle I need to be able to breathe." Jimin said, simply wanting me off him so I just slid off and pulled the duvet over the two of us.
"Did you have a good day, hyung?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I did." Jimin replied and yawned making me chuckle.
"I'll let you sleep hyung, don't worry. I love you." I smiled and he leant down to kiss very close to my lips as he and the others except Jungkook don't know I have a boyfriend.

That might serve to be a problem.

Oops.

Hi again, sorry for the extremely short Jimin birthday scene. I was in a rush since I coincidentally wanted to get this out on Jimin's birthday as you do.

I was gonna write another essay wishing him a happy birthday on here but I actually don't have the will so if you want to see them check out the Twitter/Instagram @s in my bio (the main account for Instagram).

Lemme just simply say that Jimin means a whole load of shit to me and I love him so so fucking much and hope he has great times.

Jimout🔥🔥

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

81.4K 3.3K 134
BigHit's first female trainee finally sees the light of day by joining Bangtan Sonyeondan, a decision seen by many as a joke until it starts to pay o...
2.1M 49.5K 126
𝙤. 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 .°+ ( 사랑. ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍...
174K 2.8K 19
》Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS 》requests are always open! 》I own 99.99% of none of these pictures 》the...
190K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...