The Trials of a New Beginning

By AngelMine345

Brandon finally (after much blushing and staring has been done) asks Nikki to be his girlfriend! But Mackenzi... More

The Confession
The Confession (Continued)
The Confession (Yes still continued)
The Confession (STILL CONTINUED)
The Confession (Continued....AGAIN.)
A New Beginning
Author Message
A New Beginning (Continued)
A New Beginning (STILL Continued)
A New Beginning (Yes STILL continued)
Author Message
A New Beginning (CONTINUED AGAIN!!!!)
The Beginning of The End (Continued)
Another Author Message? IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
The Beginning of The End (Continued)
The Beginning of The End (STILL continued)
The Beginning of The End (Continued...AGAIN)
Author Message
Is This The End?
Is This The End (Continued)
Is This The End (STILL Continued)
Is This The End (Once again Continued)
Is This The End (You get it)
This Isn't The End
IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM ME
This Isn't The End (Continued)
Misunderstandings
To Be Continued

The Beginning of the End

1.1K 34 3
By AngelMine345

Nikki's Point of View

I saw Mackenzie come towards me with such fury in her steps it seemed like she was going to catch on fire. This was not going to be good, I could tell. At least Brandon is safe.

I sighed and braced myself for the worst as Mackenzie came closer.

Mackenzie: "Hello, Maxwell."

She spit my name like it was poison in her mouth. I try to reply back in a steady voice.

Nikki: "Hello, Mackenzie."

Mackenzie: "I heard you and Brandon are dating. I hardly believe it's actually true love though. So what is it? You pay him? Hypnotize him?"

She says it as if that's the only way Brandon could ever date me. I narrow my eyes and spit the next words out with venom.

Nikki: "I'm sorry, Mackenzie, but I don't play games. You do. Which is why you'll never have him."

She stands there, shocked for a second, but recovers quickly.

Mackenzie: "Please. He'll be begging to date me in a few days. He will soon realize he's dating a piece of trash."

The last part stings, but I know Brandon won't leave me.

Nikki: "And how are you so sure?"

Mackenzie: "You see, Nikki, I work for perfection. A perfect life, a perfect face and a perfect wardrobe. And so, I try to perfect others. You are out of place. Brandon's supposed to be with me. That's how the world works."

I glare at her and feel fury bubble in my blood.

Mackenzie: "When things are out of place, I fix them. I always fix the problems I believe I need to be fixed. Dorks are supposed be with dorks. Populars are supposed to be with Populars."

Nikki: "You're sick. We don't need fixing."

Mackenzie smiles a sinister smile with her bright white teeth. Her blue eyes pierce ice into my heart.

Mackenzie: "But I'll do it anyways. Because I'm that good of a person. Brandon will be mine, Maxwell. And there is nothing you can do to change it."

She laughs and sashays away before I can even say a word. I just HATE it when she does that. Nothing will break Brandon and me. I have to make sure of it.

I walk home with worries upon my shoulders. I quickly eat dinner and do my homework so I can just sulk and go to sleep.

I have a nightmare of Mackenzie kissing Brandon. I see Brandon confessing love to Mackenzie and going away with her.

I wake up in a cold sweat, and pray nightmares don't come true....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 134 28
21 year-old heather kasuga is a professional supermodel for the biggest company in canada,making over a million dolars per month, paparazzi is all ov...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
145K 2.8K 20
They confessed and were horribly rejected. In an effort to get rid of the feelings they had developed, they used each other. How could they take adva...
22.5K 142 25
Ben Ripley is a spy-in-training at the CIA's Academy of Espionage. In his short time there he's had a lot of success, but made many enemies in the pr...