Love Maze: 18 Exits (BTS X Re...

By JHPixelizedJM

Being the new girl is hard... especially if you have all 18 members of the Big Three going after you. The Big... More

Ch. 1: Almost an Accident
Ch. 2: The Big Three
Ch. 3: Awkward, Horribly Awkward
Ch. 4: Meeting TXT
Ch. 5: Sharing an Umbrella
Ch. 6: The Auditorium
Ch. 7: Secrets
Ch. 8: Hidden Talents
Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 10: Fight Your Fears
Ch. 11: Special Performance
Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing
Ch. 13: Schedule Papers
Ch. 14: Ex
Ch. 15: Make Him Jealous
Ch. 17: Hidden Sides
Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2
Ch. 19: Confession
Ch. 20: Wrong Move
Ch. 21: Break Up
Ch. 22: Fixing Mistakes
Ch. 23: A Little Too Late
Ch. 24: Accident
Ch. 25: Night Out
Ch. 26: Return
Ch. 27: New Workmate
Ch. 28: Officemates
Ch. 29: Guilty
Ch. 30: Night Out 2
Ch. 31: Passed Out
Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute
Ch. 33: Promise
Ch. 34: Moving On
Ch. 35: Misunderstanding
Ch. 36: My Turn
Ch. 37: Who's At Fault
Ch. 38: Awake
Ch. 39: Talking Things Out
Ch. 40: Couples
Ch. 41: Couples pt. 2
Ch. 42: Finally Discharged
A/N

Ch. 16: Rooftop

108 5 0
By JHPixelizedJM

Kai: Oh? New student?

Suddenly, all the other members turn to me and I start to get nervous.

Taehyun: It is you!

Suddenly, Soobin stands infront of me, blocking me from the other members' view.

Soobin: She's with me. She'll be the audience while we practice, but that doesn't mean that you'll be putting all your focus on her. Don't forget, we're here to practice.

Taehyun: Oh, come on, hyung!

Yeonjun: This is so unfair! You made a move on her while we were arguing yesterday, didn't you?

Soobin suddenly glares at Yeonjun and he shrinks back and goes to his position. Soobin then turns to me and smiles.

Soobin: Feel free to watch!

He then gets on stage and goes to his position.

...

By the time TXT is done with their performance, I'm smiling wide with amazement and I can see Soobin smile as he turns to me. He then jumps down from the stage and approaches me.

Soobin: Was it good?

Y/N: It was amazing! I couldn't even look away for a second.

Soobin smiles brightly and I suddenly feel my face get hot. I quickly look away from him before he could see how red my face is.

Soobin: So... is there anywhere you want to go to?

I look at Soobin with wide eyes and he smiles sweetly.

Soobin: That'll just be our practice for now. I'm sure you wouldn't really enjoy it if you stayed too long in the same room with them.

Soobin gestures to the other members on the stage. Yeonjun is lying on the stage, Beomgyu is sitting down, and Kai has his arms around Taehyun from the back while Taehyun tries to get rid of him. I chuckle as I look at them then look back at Soobin.

Y/N: You're not really wrong.

Soobin then holds his hand out to me and smiles.

Soobin: You seem to like quiet places. I know a place in the school people don't go to that much.

I look at Soobin with curiosity and he suddenly takes my hand and pulls me out of the auditorium.

...

At the rooftop

Soobin opens the door and I suddenly find myself at the rooftop. It's completely empty, except for some discarded seats which were placed in one corner.

Soobin: I go here sometimes when I just want some quiet. People don't seem to come here often so this just became my special hideout.

Soobin then turns to me and smiles sweetly.

Soobin: But now you know about it, too.

My heart starts beating rapidly again and Soobin walks over to the edge and sighs.

Soobin: It sure is relaxing here.

He then turns to me and gestures for me to go to him.

Soobin: Come on. You can feel more relaxed by the edge.

I then hesitatingly walk over to him and stand beside him by the edge. The wind is blowing and I breathe in as I feel it touch my face.

Y/N: You're right. It is relaxing.

I smile satisfyingly and turn to Soobin to see him looking at me while smiling.

Soobin: I'm glad you like it.

My face starts to get hot again and Soobin suddenly stretches then leans on the railing.

Soobin: You're really different, Y/N. You seem to like being alone, but you can't help but be with someone all the time.

I look at Soobin with a surprised look.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Soobin then chuckles then shakes his head as he stands straight.

Soobin: It's nothing.

Suddenly, we hear the school bell ring, signaling lunch break. Soobin then turns to me.

Soobin: Are you going to the cafeteria? I can accompany you there, if you want.

Y/N: Not really... Don't you eat with TXT during lunch breaks?

Soobin: Most of the time.

Soobin smiles playfully and I chuckle.

Soobin: Anyway... I have my lunch with me in my bag. We can share it since it's probably too much for me anyway.

Soobin then takes out his lunch box and his spoon and smiles at me.

Soobin: Let's eat.

...

Moonbin's POV
School cafeteria

I arrive at the school cafeteria with Mina and the rest of Astro. I then see Dahyun but she's not with Y/N.

Moonbin: Hmm? Where's Y/N?

I approach Dahyun and she turns to me with a surprised look.

Dahyun: Moonbin! Have you seen Y/N? I haven't seen her lately.

Moonbin: She's not with you? I thought I saw you with her a while ago.

Dahyun then gives me a confused look.

Dahyun: Ani.

Suddenly, my eyes widen when I remember who else she was with the last time I saw her.

Moonbin: Wasn't she with Soobin the last time you were with her?

Dahyun's eyes widen.

Dahyun: Of course! Yeah, she must be with Soobin right now.

Just great!

I quickly run out of the cafeteria to look for Y/N, leaving the others at the cafeteria.

Dahyun: M-Moonbin, wait!

...

Dahyun's POV

I watch as Moonbin quickly runs away and feel a smile form on my face.

He sure is hard to understand sometimes.

I then get on line quickly before the others arrive.

I wonder what he'll find once he finds Y/N with Soobin, though.

I chuckle to myself then suddenly find myself fangirling.

Oh... Y/N's so lucky!

...

Moonbin's POV

I arrive at the classroom but find no one there.

Moonbin: Aish! Where could she be?!

I quickly run out of the classroom then out of the building to see if she's still outside at the stalls. She's not. The stalls are empty if not for the students who are keeping watch and I grab my hair in frustration.

Moonbin: Aish! Why's she even acting strange today, anyway?

I then remember what happened this morning when I saw her at the school entrance with Soobin. She left as soon as I saw her and she was holding Soobin's wrist.

Moonbin: What was that even about?

I sigh in frustration then look up. Suddenly, I notice two figures at the rooftop.

What the-

My eyes widen when I see that one of those figures is Y/N.

What's she doing up there?!

I quickly run back inside the building and head to the rooftop. I stop when I reach the door leading to the rooftop and catch my breath. Once my breathing has become normal, I hesitantly place my hand on the handle of the door and open it. My eyes widen when I look ahead and see Y/N and Soobin seated next to each other. Soobin is holding a spoon and he's holding it out to Y/N whose mouth is open.

What the-

Suddenly, they both turn to me and I see their eyes widen.

Y/N: M-Moonbin?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 613 35
Hiya im backkk~πŸ’•πŸ’• This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
83.6K 2.2K 38
Txt
27M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao Β» under edit Β» #4 in fanfiction on 171222
3.3K 184 31
The story of 6 boys who have their own talent, they have been stayed together in a school and who know how much trouble these boys can cause from the...