Tortured and Broken (a dramio...

By leviOsa_potter04

Hermione Jean Granger is having all sorts of trouble in her abusive relationship with her boyfriend. When one... More

Authors Note
Saved By A Blonde
Help
Telling Harry
ZABINI!!!!
Drunk and Dangerous
The Cold Stare
Ginny's Upset
Protecting Hermione
The Anxiety Attack
I like you Hermione Granger
Mad at her
By the Lake
Fixing Things
Crying
The Plan
Attacked
The cheat
Shadows
Snow Fight
Preparation
Picking Outfits
Blaise Zabini
Yule Ball Day Disaster
Ruined
Drunk Truth or Dare
Buttercup
Raped (some sexual content)
Surprise
The fight.
Healing
Baby (Smut)
The Letter (smut)
Setting up
Scared
The Wedding
Proposal
Labor
Moving.
Lingerie
The hot tub (Smut)
Mudblood
The incident
Burning up
Sick
Visit
Feeling better (Short chapter)
Merry Christmas
The wedding (finale)
Authors note:

The Nightmare

833 19 2
By leviOsa_potter04

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
I walked into the room seeing draco on the couch with his green shorts and no shirt on. And I felt myself get red. I yawned. "You tires princess?" He asks me and I nod. " it's only 8:30" he says. "My eyes just hurt" I say and he frowns. "I'm sorry" he says. "I heard it was your mums anniversary today." He said and I nod sadly.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
"Let's dance?" I say and she looks confused. "Just let it all out. Just dance it out." I say and she nods her head. I turn on the music and I start to dance a bit. She smiles more and I grab her hands.

1 hour later

"I'm tired" I say. We had been dancing for a while now. "Me too" we both sat on the couch and I put my shirt back on. "You gonna go change?" I ask her and she nods and walks into the bathroom. A few minutes later She came out in pink and purple pajamas and her hair down. "You look cute" I say And I notice she blushes. "I'm going to go change now" I just change into shorts and a thin shirt. I saw her falling asleep on the couch. I carry her to my room and she wakes up.

"Draco? I'll set up on the floo-" "no. You can sleep with me if you want" I say and lay her down on the right side. She yawns and we both lay down. I'm not tired yet but she was so I was going to comfort her. Then her breath steadied.

Hermione Granger POV:
I had fallen asleep when I heard a whimper come from Draco. And then I heard a sniffle. We had our backs to each other. "Draco? Are you okay?" I ask and I see his face full with tears. I move over and hug him from behind. At first he seems hesitant but after a while he lay his head on my arm and cried. He cries and he feels embarrassed but he doesn't hesitaste anymore.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
I know she is the one

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
He looks at me. "Thank you" he says. I rub his back. I stop hugging him and we face each other. He looks at me in the eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask "this is how I fall asleep every night" he said. "What? You cry yourself to sleep draco? Why?" I say and he sniffles. "I know I'm almost 19 years old and I now have the right to do what I want but every night I have this dream, more of a reality dream, and it just reminds me of when my aunt wrote mudblood in your arm, it reminds me of all the times I bullied you and your friends, it reminds me of when I got the black mark on my arm. And I just cry every night because I'm scared the have that dream over and over again." He said starting to sniffle again.

"Draco" I said. My voice breaking. I dug my head into his chest and heard his steady heart beat. "I don't want you to do this to yourself anymore. I'm here Draco. I will always be here. I love you and I want you to stop crying yourself to sleep. I want you to feel my comfort next to you here. I'm going to sleep with you from now on if you'd like." I say and he gets me off of his chest. "No." A voice says and we both sit up. "Did you say that?" I ask Draco. "Now I was about to ask you the same question!" He said and we both got worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 466 13
- includes misspellings - 6 months passed. Hermione still needs to get over her heartbreak. 6 months passed. Draco still has to get used to his si...
103K 2.8K 16
This is a short fanfic based on J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The story starts after the war, and Hermione is dating Ron, all while keeping her...
2.5K 83 14
Professor McGonagall had had enough. The fights will stop, even if it's the last thing she does. These three are worse than when the Marauders and Sn...
634 27 23
In her mind, Hermione Granger has left the Wizarding World for a very good reason. However, it leaves everyone who loves her to wonder what they'd do...