Books & a Baller

By abbiejay_xo

After a car accident destroyed Cara's chances of playing professional basketball, and her ex ghosted her 2 m... More

The Librarian and the Basketballer.
Welcome to the Villa! - Day 1
Laps & Deep Chats - Day 2
He shoots, She scores - Day 2
Puppy Love - Day 3
The First Recoupling - Day 3
The Mystery Islander - Day 4
Broken - Day 4
Hello, Boys - Day 5
Boy, Bye - Day 5
Kiss & Tell - Day 6
Mine - Day 6
Mr. Love Island - Day 7
Ladies Choice - Day 7
He said, she said - Day 8
The Hideaway - Day 8
The Morning After - Day 9
Double Dumping - Day 9
The Aftermath - Day 10
Ministry of Sound - Day 10
Let the Singles Mingle - Day 11
Overheard - Day 12
Squeaky Clean - Day 12
Let Them Eat Cake - Day 13
Disaster - Day 13
Casa Amor - Day 14
Temptation - Day 14
Winners are Grinners - Day 15
Incoming Message - Day 16
The Party Must End - Day 16
Stick or Switch - Day 17
Reunited - Day 17
He Deserved it - Day 18
Mr & Mrs - Day 19
Double Trouble - Day 20
Dates Gone Wrong - Day 20
Girls Day Out - Day 21
Cooking up a Storm - Day 21
Hoops - Day 22
Endgame - Day 22
Rainy Days - Day 23
Racing Hearts - Day 23
The Truth - Day 24
Welcome Back - Day 24
Love Doesn't Equal Forgiveness - Day 24 & 25
The Final Recoupling - Day 25
Cara's Choice - Day 25 & 26
Yes, Sir. - Day 26
Double Dumping - Day 26
Baby Boom - Day 27
Bad Girl - Day 27
A Message From Home - Day 28
Will You? - Day 28
One To Go - Day 29
Love Island Prom - Day 29
The Final Cut - Day 29
The Love Island Final - Part 1
The Love Island Final - Part 2
The After Party.
After, The After Party.

Raunchy Races - Day 15

228 7 1
By abbiejay_xo

Cara

I woke up, enveloped in Noah's earthy, vanilla scent. I was so grateful he'd managed to sneak his shirt into my bag. It almost felt like his arms were wrapped tightly around me. I rolled over to face Arjun, who was just starting to stir next to me. He'd been true to his word last night, and hadn't tried anything, not even a cuddle. It felt good to know I could trust him as a friend in here.

"Has anyone ever told you, you look even more beautiful in the morning light?" He murmured, blinking his eyes open.

"You're such a melt!" I laughed at him.

"Can I help it if you've melted down my defences?" He smirked.

"What?"

"Sorry, sounded better in my head." He laughed at himself and shook his head.

"Any one for tea?" I heard Graham's booming voice echo throughout the bedroom, the others started rising from bed and accepting his offer.

"Coffee?"

"I thought you'd never ask! Thanks Arjun." I smiled at him.

"Black right? Any sugar?"

"No thanks, just as is."

"I'll get right on that." He smiled and rolled out of bed, and followed some of the others out to the kitchen.

I stretched a little, and forced myself to get up and get ready for the day. I took a quick shower, and put on the yellow and pink bikini that Nathan had packed for me. This one had actually been the last one Sofia had thrown in my bag for me when she'd been helping me pack before I came in here. I don't think I'd ever gone this long without seeing my best friend before. It was hard not being able to call her or text her for advice, or just a goss session at any time of the day.

Her advice would be great right now. I also wish I'd be able to ask her what was going on in the main villa. I knew Noah wouldn't be up to anything, I trusted him completely, but it'd be interesting to know what else was going on, what the new girls were like, who was cracking on with who, that kind of thing. I bet they're throwing themselves at the boys, trying to make sure they'd get picked by one of them at the end of our time apart.

"Ah, there you are." Arjun appeared in the doorway.

"Here I am." I smiled at him.

"Coffee, as promised, and I thought you might be hungry, so here." He handed me a plate of toast as well as my coffee.

"Thanks Arjun!" I grinned and took a bite.

"Any time."

"Shall we?" I gestured to the doorway, it was dangerous to be alone with him, it was like I could still feel his touch on my skin.

"Yeah, good idea let's go see where the others have got to." He took the plate of toast from me, and the two of us headed downstairs.

It was already beautiful outside, the sun was shining, the sky was clear, and then faint twittering of birdsong filled the warm morning air. The others were lounging around the pool, I sat down next to Lottie on a sun lounger, put my coffee mug on the ground by my feet and took the plate off Arjun. He wandered over to the pool and sat on the edge with his feet dangling in the water, next to Elijah and Chelsea.

"Morning babes." Lottie smirked at me.

'Gfth mronin." I muttered, my mouth stuffed with toast.

"Ew girl, swallow first." She laughed.

"How was your night last night? You and Kassam looked cosy when we all went to bed." I brushed the toast crumbs from my lap and picked up my coffee, taking a sip.

"It was nice, we may have had a little kiss, but nothing more than that."

"Good for you girl!"

Her cheeks flushed red.

"It's not strange!" Felix's voice carried over from the pool.

"Like, what else do ducks eat?" Lottie and I gave each other a quizzical look.

"Um, pond stuff?" Elijah said.

"Nah, pond stuff? No it's bread innit? When have you seen ducks eat anything else?" Felix sounded so sure of himself.

"I once gave a duck some of my crisps!" Chelsea grinned. "It bit my fingers trying to get them, I didn't even realise they could bite!"

"Okay fine, crisps and bread then. I literally cannot think of anything else ducks would eat. Cara what did you think?" Felix turned to me, really? This was the conversation we were having?

I sighed.

"I don't know Felix, seeds and stuff? Isn't bread bad for them? Like it bloats them up or something?"

"That's something ducks and I have in common, can't even have a bite of toast in the morning without bloating up like a baby whale!" Hope said.

"What, no way is bread bad for ducks."

"It is." Felix's eyes widened at the sound of Kassam's voice.

"Huh? How would you know Kaz?"

Kassam cringed at the nickname.

"Don't call me that. My names Kassam." He furrowed his brow. "And ducks shouldn't eat bread, it's what my song, 'Don't feed the ducks' is about."

"Oh I know that one!" Priya piped up.

"Huh, I had no idea."

"Why didn't you say something sooner mate, we could've avoided this whole conversation." Graham said, Kassam just shrugged in response.

"As riveting as this conversation is..."

"Don't you start, we've heard all about your 'Duck of the Day' Instagram page, Marisol."

"Hey! That's completely different!"

"Argh, can we please talk about something that's not duck related."

"Like dogs?" Arjun perked up.

"No animals, please!" Lottie begged.

"Alright then, boys, tell us your moves! How do you usually get a girls number?" Hope asked.

"Oh this I'd like to hear!" Marisol said, playfully tapping Graham's thigh.

"Alright lads, who's going first then?" Graham chuckled.

"Well, I guess..."

"Me! So, like when I'm in the clubs, giving it all this.." Felix interrupted Elijah and mimicked using a turntable and held imaginary headphones to his ear.

"I keep my eyes peeled during the gig, to see which girl is giving me the look.."

I glanced at Kassam, who stifled a laugh and rolled his eyes. We all knew Felix was just a club promoter, not a DJ.

"Then, when I see her I get her a drink, and her friends too. I have to show her I'm a nice guy and all. And they're all like 'where did this drink come from?' And the barman points up to me at the decks and I give her a nod, you know. Game over." He grinned.

"Mate there's not way that works." Graham smirked at him.

"It does! At least one in every ten times!"

"Thats not a great success rate..."

The conversation moved on to what the boys' moves were, and how they got the girl, and eventually the islanders dispersed around the villa, leaving just me and Chelsea by the poolside.

"Ugh finally they're all gone, I've been dying to talk to you alone."

"Chels, you could've just pulled me aside for a chat."

"Right, I knew that. But anyway, can I ask you for some advice?" She asked.

"Of course babes! What's up?"

"It's about Elijah! What's your opinion of him?"

"Girl, I didn't know men could be that hot."

She laughed. "Tell me about it! Like I work up a sweat just looking at him!"

"When I first arrived, with Jakub, I was like 'oof!' He's so hot it burns! But then I saw Elijah, and it's like, as if the sun shines off him, you know?"

Before I could even open my mouth she kept talking.

"I thought coming in here, maybe I'd stay loyal to Bobby. You know? He's a good guy, really. Even though he was a little snakey to try and get with you. But it's because he really liked you babes, he told me all about it on our date." Said said, noticing my reaction.

"Anyway, what was I saying. Oh right, Elijah. Now I've met him here, I just." She threw her arms up in frustration. "What should I do next?"

I laughed at her.

"Girl, just be yourself and go with the flow! If you like Elijah, tell him how you feel, and spend the time getting to know him better."

"Really? Tell him how I feel, just like that?"

I nodded. "We only have three days here babes, no point wasting any time."

"Hmm, okay, if you say so. Now how about your situation?"

"Guys! I've got a text!" Lottie called out from over in the kitchen.

"We'll finish this chat later babes, let's go see what's going on." I smiled as Chelsea as the two of us got up and wandered over to the others.

Islanders, prepare for the competition to heat up as you go head to head with the main villa in a series of mini-challenges. The villa to complete each challenge first receives a point, the villa with the most points at the end of the challenge will be treated to a cocktail party this evening.
#turninguptheheat #allvillanofiller #villavsvilla

Everyone cheered and whooped at the sound of a cocktail party.

"Bloody hell, a cocktail party! Quick, everyone get to the lawn. Let's do this!" Graham pumped his fist in the air and lead the way over to the lawn where we waited for the next text.

"This waiting is doing my head in!" Lottie sighed.

"I wonder what we'll have to do?" Hope asked, glancing around the group.

"I really hope it's not something like having to making a cocktail by only using our mouths." Arjun made a gagging sound at the thought.

"Oh god, ew! Please don't let it be that." Chelsea, and the rest of us girls, except for Marisol, screwed up our faces at the thought.

"I'd do it if it meant we would win the party." Marisol shrugged.

"Got a text!" Graham called out.

"Well read it out then!"

"The shortest girl must kiss the tallest boy. Go!"

"Oh I'm the shortest! Graham come here!" Marisol and Graham sprinted towards each other.

Graham picked her up and brought her face to his, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss was long and initiate. It was cute to see Marisol so loved up. Wait a second. Wasn't Noah the tallest out of the original boys? Fuck.

"Who's the tallest in the main villa?" Lottie asked.

"Noah." I answered flatly, staring at my feet.

"No babes, Jakub is there now, he's easily the tallest." Chelsea reassured me.

"Great." Hope sighed, rolling her eyes.

Finally Marisol and Graham pulled apart.

"I don't think you had to kiss for that long."

"Better to be safe than sorry." Marisol shrugged.

"If that's anything to go by, I can't wait for my challenge." Priya smirked at the boys, just as a phone chimed.

"That's me! Two islanders must share an underwater kiss, go!" Elijah read out the text, and before he'd even got the last word out Chelsea darted towards him and pulled him into the pool. Their underwater kiss was clumsy and awkward, but Chelsea emerged from the water with a grin on her face.

"Don't think I've ever see you move that fast Chels!" Lottie and I laughed.

"There's no way the main villa could've beaten that." Graham hi-fived Elijah as he climbed out of the pool.

Another phone went off.

"Wait, who's was that?" Priya asked, causing us all to check our phones. I spotted Kassam with his phone in his hand, nodded silently.

"Kassam!" He jumped.

"Argh! What?"

"Did you get the message!?"

"Yeah."

"Well read it out! Come on we're in a race!"

"I was just making sure I had it right."

"Well!?"

"The oldest girl has to do five different sex positions with the youngest boy."

"Watch out ladies, it's my time to shine! Which one of you lucky lads is the youngest? Felix, it's you, right?" Priya winked at Felix, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the ground.

Before he could react, she climbed on top and straddled him.

"That's one!"

Priya rolled off him, and pulled him to his knees. She laid down in front of him, on her back, and put her legs over his shoulders. This one reminded me of Noah, our night in the hideaway he'd had me in a similar position.

"Two!"

"Priya, roll over." Felix grinned.

Priya did as he said, and swivelled around on all fours. "I'll be expecting a lot of drinks from you after this mister." She looked back at Felix and winked at him.

"Doggy fashion! That's three!" Arjun called out.

"Doggy fashion?"

Arjun shrugged. "It sounds more refined."

"Priya, roll back onto me."

"Reverse? You got it cowboy." She slid back into Felix until he was lying on his back and she was straddling him again.

"Yess ride him cowgirl!" Chelsea cheered.

"I don't think I could do this challenge." Carl shifted around awkwardly.

Elijah clapped a hand to his shoulder. "Mate, you're kidding right? This is the best challenge!"

"Ready for something fun babes?"

"Fun?" Felix asked, as Priya effortlessly slides herself along the full length of Felix's body, until they're in the perfect position.

"And that's sixty-nine! I mean, five!" Graham called out. "That's all of them guys!"

Just as quickly as Priya had thrown Felix to the ground, she was up on her feet again. Leaving Felix flat in his back trying to catch his breath.

"Oh! I've got the next one! Let's win those cocktails guys! Kassam! You have to give a girl of your choice a lap dance!"

Kassam looked up at us from the sun-lounger he was sitting on and frowned.

"Ah, well I guess we won't be getting that cocktail party after all then." He sighed, and looked back down to the ground.

"What!? Mate you're joking, right?"

"Come on, it's only a lap dance!"

"I don't dance." Kassam said, shaking his head.

"Aw come on, a lap dance isn't really a dance though. It's more of an experience!" Arjun grinned.

"That's one way of describing it." Elijah caught Arjun's eye and winked.

"Wait, come on, you must dance? You're a DJ!"

Kassam shrugged, "I just bob along to the beat."

"Well, think of this as bobbing along to the beat, of a girls heart!" Marisol said, pulling Kassam to his feet.

"Don't let the crew down like this mate! You can do it, it doesn't have to be good! It just has to be done!"

Kassam sighed, and his eyes darted from one girl to the other, trying to decide who to give the lap dance to.

"Come here babes." Lottie beckoned him over. "Show me what you've got!"

Kassam made his way over to Lottie and awkwardly swayed his hips at her, and clumsily grinds in her lap.

"I bet the other villa got this done so fast." I heard Hope mutter to Marisol.

"Same, I wonder which boy had to do it?"

"Got a text! Oh fun, I have to kiss a girl for thirty seconds!" Carl grinned, his eyes scanning the girls waiting for a volunteer.

"Why didn't I get that challenge!?" Felix grumbled.

"Excuse me?" Priya scoffed at him. "Was I not enough?"

"Guys! We're in a race here! Carl get over here and kiss me already!" Hope called out, Carl ran over to her. Hope planted her hands on Carl's cheeks and pulls him in for the kiss.

Carl awkwardly tries to find a place to put his hands, they moved from Hope's shoulders, to her waist, and then back to her shoulders again. The others were all cheering and counting down the thirty seconds. Hope pulls away and starts to give Carl lots of little kisses, as the two of them opened their eyes and glanced around at us waiting for the countdown to finish.

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One!" We all whooped and cheered as Hope and Carl stepped away from each other.

"Next one is me! I have to give a girl a piggy back around the lawn!" Arjun grinned and his eyes fell on me.

"Oh! Pick me Arjun! I love piggy back rides!" Chelsea squealed.

Arjun's eyes dropped a little, before turning to Chelsea.

"Alright m'lady, get on board!" Chelsea bounded over to Arjun and jumped up onto his back, settling into position. Arjun took off running around the lawn.

"Weeeee!" Chelsea shrieked excitedly

"Quick guys! We have to beat the other villa!" Marisol called out, as the rest of us cheered them on.

Arjun made a sharp turn towards the pool, and before we knew what was happening Arjun jumped into the pool, throwing Chelsea in with him. The two of them came to the surface of the water, Chelsea spluttering and wiping the water from her eyes.

"I'm going to get you for that Arjun!" Chelsea burst into laughter.

"You'll have to catch me first!" He called out as he climbed out of the pool and ran to hide behind one of the beanbags.

"Ooph that was fun. What's next?" Chelsea asked, as she climbed out of the pool and perched herself on the edge of one of the sun-loungers.

"I have it! I have to make one of the boys into a blushing beauty! Wait what does that mean?" I asked.

"Pick a boy and make him blush babes!" Lottie smirked.

"Oh! I was thinking of putting make up on one of them, bit of blush on the cheeks." I laughed.

"But I like this better, Arjun babes come here!"

He sheepishly walked over to me, and I lent up and softly kissed his neck before whispering in his ear.

"Babes, watching you run around the pool got me all hot and bothered, maybe you should give me a hand in the shower later." I lightly traced my tongue up his neck, and gently nipped at his ear lobe. I felt his body react, and knew I'd got him.

"I... uh..." he stammered and stepped away, his cheeks flushed red.

"Amazing Carz, you definitely have a way with men!" Lottie gave me a hi-5 as I took my seat again.

"I've got the next one! Ew! Each islander has to suck the toe of another islander." Hope screwed up her face.

"Lucky Hannah isn't here anymore, she'd hate this! Lottie babes, give me your toes!" Lottie laughed at me.

"Imagine how much Bobby would be loving this one! Quick lay down, I'll get yours at the same time!"

The two of us laid down on the lawn, and in a fit of giggles sucked on each other's big toe.

"Ohh I've always liked my toes getting a little attention!" She said, as she traced a finger along the bottom of my foot, causing me to squirm.

"Lottie! Stop I'm so ticklish!" And I pulled my foot out of her grip, causing us both to start laughing again.

The chorus of screams and laughter from the others completing the challenge died down, just as the next text came through.

"Islanders, your final challenge is Seventh Heaven! One girl must take one boy of their choice for some private time in the Casa cupboard! The two of you must stay inside as long as it takes the others to complete 7 push ups, 7 star jumps, and 7 burpees." Hope read out the text.

"Ugh, I hate exercise. Girlies can I please take the cupboard?" Chelsea pleaded with us.

"You asked first hun, I'd say it's all yours, ladies?" Hope asked the rest of us.

"Fine with me"

"And me"

"Yeah off you go Chels! Who are you taking?"

Chelsea grinned and looked at Elijah. He returned her smile, and took her hand as they headed inside.

"Quick guys! Let's get to it!" Graham encouraged us, already on his fifth push up. When did he even start?

We all joined in, trying to get it done as quickly as possible. I wanted Chelsea to get plenty of time with Elijah, but it was also still a race. I powered through my exercises, and was the second person done after Graham. I stood catching my breath, trying to encourage the others to get done quickly.

"God who knew lounging around for two weeks would get me so out of shape." Lottie wheezed.

"Why do you think I try and swim every morning! Come on guys! You got this!"

Gradually everyone got their exercises done, and we headed inside to get Chelsea and Elijah form the cupboard.

Noah

I'd spent the night last night out in one of the day beds, I knew some of the other boys were already happy to share their bed with one of the new girls. Bobby had stayed in the other day bed though, and I'm sure I heard Lucas muttering something about sleeping in the lounge. Bobby was pretty set on Chelsea, even though they hadn't known each other long, he'd felt like they'd got along really well, and was wanting to see what could happen with her, also none of the new girls had shown much interest in him. Lucas on the other hand I was confused about, it was clear that Marisol hadn't been feeling it with him, and I was sure she'd be cracking on with new boys in Casa Amor. Even though none of the girls said they were wanting to get to know him, I felt that Lucas should be trying to crack on with one of them. My gut was telling me that Marisol would come back with a new boy, leaving Lucas single.

I sat up to the sound of movement over in the kitchen, and looked over to see Jess and Blake rifling around in the cabinets. Bobby sat up and looked over at me.

"You'd think we wouldn't be woken up early out here, huh?"

"Makes no difference mate, if the others don't wake you, the sun will." I said, stretching and getting up out of bed.

I wandered over to the kitchen to make myself a tea, overhearing the girls' conversation as I approached.

"Surely you heard them though? They were going at it all night."

"Who was going at what all night?" I asked as I approached them, causing them both to jump, they hadn't noticed me.

"Oh, good morning handsome!" Jess gushed, suddenly focused on fixing her hair.

Blake turned to look at me.

"Jakub and Emily."

"What about them? Tea?" I held up the kettle to them, they both shook their head.

"Waiting on coffee. And they were enjoying some, night time activities." Jess said. "Well, at least that's what Blake was just telling me."

"I still don't know how you slept through it girl, their bed was right next to yours!"

"Guess I'm a heavy sleeper." She shrugged, and grabbed the pot of coffee as the machine beeped at her.

"Morning guys!" May bounded over from the direction of the gym, wearing a pair of black bike shorts and just a sports bra, her long braids pulled in a bun on the top of her head. Her body was incredible, her dark skin pulled tightly over her well defined abs.

"Sir." She smirked at me. If only she knew how much that was getting to me already.

I sighed. "Good morning May. Tea?" I offered her, just as the kettle boiled.

"I'd love one. Just a dash of milk." I saw her mouth about to say Sir again, I shook my head at her and she obeyed. Closing her mouth and raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'll take one too mate." Bobby said, making his way over from the day beds.

I took a few mugs from the cabinet and set about making the teas.

"So Blake was just telling us something interesting." I said, looking at Bobby.

"What's that then?"

"There was plenty of activity last night, I don't think Jakub or Emily got a wink of sleep."

"Speak for yourself Blake." May glared at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"The only reason you know that is because you were awake all night was because you were sucking off Nathan."

"May!"

"What?" She shrugged. "It's true."

The girls took their drinks and headed over to the poolside, leaving Bobby and I alone in the kitchen.

"Listen, Noah, man I owe you an apology." I looked over at him, the surprise clearly visible on my face.

"Well that's an understatement mate."

He laughed, shaking his head at me.

"Look, I've had a thing for Cara since day one, yeah? And when Priya came to me and said she was into you, and wanted to make a move, I jumped on the chance. It was stupid, and I wish I'd never been a part of it. It's obvious nothing will get between you and Cara, and the way I acted was out of line."

"Wait, so it was all Priya?"

Bobby nodded.

"I just went along with it because I thought it was my chance to be with Cara."

"Huh."

"Come on, you can't blame a guy for trying."

"I can, and I do. But I accept your apology."

"Thanks man, I feel like you and I need to stick together until the girls get back, we're the only ones who want to stay loyal."

"Tell me about it. This whole, doing bits on the first night, it changes things, you know?"

"Yeah I feel you, I thought Jakub was really into Hope."

"Same man, but I wasn't only talking about Jakub."

"Ah, Nathan."

"Yep. And if he's already doing bits with Blake, what does that mean for Cara? I don't trust the guy, and if he hurts Cara again, and leaves her vulnerable..." I shook my head at the thought.

"I've got your back on that. I like Cara, yeah, and I don't want to see her get hurt either."

"Do I have to watch my back around you too?"

"What? Nah man, I like her sure, but I'm done trying to crack on with her, it's clear I don't stand a chance." He held out his hand to me, I shook it.

"Friends?" He asked.

I laughed. "Not quite friends. But I accept your apology."

We spent the morning lounging around in the warm Spanish sun, it was another clear day here, I don't think it ever rained. I was going to miss this when I eventually headed back to London, hopefully with Cara. I wasn't surprised about Jakub and Nathan cracking on with the new girls last night. Disappointed maybe, but not surprised. Jakub might have clicked with Hope, but it was new so, there was no sense of loyalty there, and he had said as much last night. Nathan on the other hand, I was struggling every moment to fight the urge I had to smash his face into a wall. If this fucker thinks he's going to spend his time cracking on with these new girls, and then waltz back over to Cara the first chance he gets, he's got something coming for him.

"Oi oi got a text islanders!" Jakub's voice boomed our across the lawn. I sighed, and got up from my usual spot, in one of the beanbags in the middle of the lawn, thankfully I'd remained by myself all morning, with not much sign of May.

We all gathered over by the pool, where Jakub had called out from to hear the text.

Islanders, prepare for the competition to heat up as you go head to head with the main villa in a series of mini-challenges. The villa to complete each challenge first receives a point, the villa with the most points at the end of the challenge will be treated to a cocktail party this evening.
#turninguptheheat #allvillanofiller #villavsvilla

"A cocktail party!" The girls squealed excitedly.

"Alright team let's do this then!" Jakub clapped his hands together, trying to get everyone pumped up and ready.

"What kind of challenges do you think it'll be?" Emily asked.

"Who knows, could be anything really." Bobby shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, this place being what it is, we need to be ready for anything."

"And be quick, it's a race remember!"

"Yeah, we want that cocktail party! I've been dying to get my dancing shoes on!" Blake grinned.

"Got a text! Has to be the first challenge." Lucas pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Okay, tallest boy must kiss the shortest girl, go!"

"Oi that's me!" Jakub puffed out his chest proudly, thank god he was here now, otherwise it would've been me.

"Quick who's the shortest?"

"Me!" Siobhan jumped up, and rushed over to Jakub.

He picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. There was no hesitation as their lips crashed together, and their tongues dived into one another's mouths.

"Yeah bruv! Get in!" Nathan called out.

"What the hell Jakub!" Emily screamed at him.

"It's the challenge! I had to!"

"Not like that you didn't!" She slumped down into a bean bag and folded her arms across her chest.

"Chill babes, it's a challenge, he had to." Siobhan said smugly, this could turn ugly.

"Okay next one, two islanders must share an underwater kiss! Go! Go!" Jakub read out the text.

Within in seconds Jess grabbed Nathan's hand, and jumped in the pool. They quickly kissed underwater, and climbed back out to join us. Blake staring daggers at Jess.

"Not cool babes, you know Nathan and I have something."

"It's a race Blake, you took too long." She shrugged and smiled smugly.

Rahim and I exchanged a knowing glance, these girls were trouble.

"Got the next one! The oldest girl must do five sex positions with the youngest boy! Quick who's the oldest?" May called out.

"Well Jess, Blake and I are all 22." Emily said.

"Is it me? I'm 23." Siobhan asked.

"And I'm 23 as well. Shannon?" May asked, the girls turned to look at Shannon, who'd been very quiet up until this point.

"24. Guess it's me. Boys?"

We all looked around at each other, I knew I wasn't me, or Jakub, and I was sure Bobby was 24.

"Nathan? Rahim?"

Nathan shook his head. "25 mate."

We looked at Rahim, he sighed. "22."

"Well what are you waiting for then! Go go go!"

Shannon grabbed Rahim's hand and pulled him to the ground, she laid on her side and told Rahim to lay behind her.

"Spooning, that's one!"

Rahim pulled Shannon on top of him, and pushed her back onto her knees, so she was straddling him.

"Two!"

"Shannon, turn around." He told her, she did, still straddling him, reverse cowgirl.

"That's three! Two more guys!"

I was surprised that the shy and awkward Rahim was taking the lead here. He had no idea how to talk to women, but he sure seemed to know his way around in the bedroom.

"Here, Rahim, get on top." Shannon said, rolling off him and onto her back, Rahim followed suit and laid on top of her, missionary.

"Four!"

Rahim sat back on his knees, and grabbed Shannon's ankles, spreading her legs out wide.

"And that'll be five!"

"Nice one guys!"

Both Shannon's and Rahim's cheeks were flushed red as they stood.

"There's no way the others beat that!" Jakub gave Rahim a hi-5.

I felt my phone go off in my pocket, and pulled it out to read the next message. Fuck.

"What does it say Noah?"

"I have to give one of the girls a lap dance."

"I don't think you'll have a problem getting any volunteers mate." Jakub grinned, and I noticed both May's and Jess' eyes light up:

God I hope Cara never got wind of this. I made my way over to where May was sitting.

"No touching." I said firmly to her.

"Yes sir." She smiled smugly at me, clearly already enjoying this.

I started by straddling her, and slowly rolled my body towards her, thrusting myself into her chest, her hands started to creep up the sides of my body.

"I said no touching"

"Sorry, sir. I just couldn't resist."

I stood up.

"Aw come on, is that all we get! Thats hardly a lap dance Noah!"

I spread her legs and placed my hands above her head, and in a push up position I thrusted down into her, holding myself up, hovering just above her, I leant down and whispered in her ear, my hips still thrusting into her, gyrating into her lap.

"You need to learn to behave, or there's going to be problems."

"Yes, Sir."

I thrust into her one time, before pushing off.

As I stood again I was greeted with whoops and cheers from the others.

"That's more like it bruv!" Jakub clapped a hand to my shoulder.

May sat up, her cheeks flushed red, but a satisfied smirk on her face. She'd felt me starting to get hard as I was grinding into her.

"I think we all need a cold shower after that one. What's next?"

"Got it, I have to kiss a girl for 30 seconds." Nathan grinned, without hesitating Blake skipped over to him and flung her arms around his neck.

Their lips met, and for a while all we could hear was the sound of their lips smacking together, I could feeling the anger starting to boil up inside me. My hand balled into a fist, I felt someone's soft touch on my skin, and May whispered in my ear.

"The offer still stands Noah. You can take it all out on me." I unfurled my fingers.

"You need to stop, understand?"

She nodded slowly, and stepped back, but the a small smile was still on her lips.

"That's it bruv! Get in!" Jakub encouraged them.

"That's ten seconds!"

"They seem to be enjoying it! Jakub smirked.

"Mate, you're one to talk."

Jakub shot Bobby a dirty look.

"Twenty seconds!"

They showed no sign of slowing, their hands were all over each other, their tongues deep in each other's mouths.

"Four! Three! Two! One!"

Even as the count down finished, they kept kissing.

"Uh guys, I think you're done." Bobby said awkwardly.

Eventually, they managed to remove their tongues from down each other's throats and stepped apart, flushed, but with smug smiles on their faces.

"Alright, next one is me, I have to give a girl a piggy back around the lawn." Lucas looked around for a volunteer.

"I'll do it." Jess out her hand up, and jumped up on Lucas' back, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he arms around his neck, holding on tight. He hooked his arms over her legs, securing her in place.

"Don't you dare drop me mister!" She warned him, and he took off around the lawn.

Her shrieks of laughter followed them as she bounced on Lucas' back as he jogged around the lawn, and rejoined the group.

"That was fun!" Jess grinned as Lucas dropped her back down to her feet.

"You guys were so quick! There's no way the other villa beat us!"

"What's next?"

"Oh that's me, Emily glanced at her phone, I have to turn one of you boys into a blushing beauty! So I have to make one of you blush? Easy." She marched over to Jakub and ran a hand down his chest, hooking her fingers into the waist band of his shorts.

She stood up on her tip toes and whispered something in his ear. In seconds he chuckled and his cheeks flushed red. Emily stepped back, and glanced at Siobhan, smiling sweetly at her.

"Yes girl!" May and Jess applauded her.

"Guys next one! Each islander must suck the toe of another islander!" Bobby's face lit up. He was going to love this one.

The others rushed around to quickly pair up, leaving me with, of course, May.

She remained seated, and lifted one of her toned legs to me, and wiggled her toes at me.

"Ready and waiting, Sir." I groaned, I wish she'd stop calling me that. Every time that word left her lips, it turned me on more and more. She needed to be punished.

I took her foot in my hand, and at first, gently sucked on her big toe, she squirmed and giggled at the sensation. I bit down, hard enough to cause pain, but soft enough not to cause any damage. She gasped as my teeth sunk into her skin, and tried to pull her foot out of my grip. I held on for a moment longer, before releasing her.

"Next time it'll be worse."

"I'm looking forward to it." She said smugly. "Now, give me your foot, I have to suck yours too."

I sat down, and allowed her to take my foot in her hand, she daintily ran her tongue over my toes, before taking my big toe in her mouth, trying to make it as sexy as she could. Thankfully, I was much more grossed out by it than she thought I was, and once she was done I quickly pulled my foot from her grasp and rose to my feet.

"Text!" Siobhan called out.

"Islanders, your final challenge is Seventh Heaven! One girl must take one boy of their choice for some private time in the bathroom cupboard. The two of you must stay inside as long as it takes the others to complete 7 push ups, 7 star jumps, and 7 burpees."

"Jakub! Babes let's go!" Siobhan grabbed his hand and tried to pull him inside.

"No! I'm taking Jakub in!" Emily grabbed his other hand and tried to pull him with her.

"Jesus, Jakub just go with one of them."

"Oh fuck this. Rahim let's go." Shannon grabbed Rahim's hand and the two of them went inside.

The rest of us started doing the exercises, Siobhan and Emily both muttering away about how unfair it was that they didn't get to go into the cupboard.

Lucas, Jakub and I all blitzed through the exercises, May and Jess also making quick work of it. Nathan finished next, followed shortly by Bobby. Leaving just Siobhan and Emily struggling through their burpees.

"Come on girls!"

"Do it for the cocktail party!"

"Push! Push through the pain!"

"Or don't. Embrace it." I heard May mutter under her breath. This damn girl.

The two girls stood wheezing, and finally finished their last burpee, then promptly collapsed to the ground.

"Seriously? It was 7 burpees." May laughed at them, she'd barely broken a sweat.

"Come on, let's go get Shannon and Rahim. Hopefully we got done quicker than the others at Casa."

"After that, I think we all need a drink."

"I need to cool down after that. Pool?" Bobby asked.

"Pool."

"Pool!"

We all made our way to the pool, I dove in, embracing the cool water on my warm skin. I swam up over to the side, and hoisted myself up onto the edging of the pool, balancing myself on my elbows, and watched the others splash around in the water, imaging the last time I'd been in the pool, with Cara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 302 28
Love, lust, heartbreak, friendships, and most certainly drama. Can eight weeks in a villa really change everything? - Fictional season of Love Islan...
109K 2.1K 32
When Season 2 of Stranger Things comes out, you fangirl over it. But when there's a contest to meet the cast you get a chance to meet the love of you...
128K 3K 32
This is a fanfiction that continues the story of The Kissing Booth (movie and book). When Elle and Noah head off to different Colleges' the long dist...
5K 41 28
After being forced onto Love Island by her best friend, Veronica must try to let go of her last relationship and move on. So she meets Bobby, a sweet...