From The Beginning To The End

Від notagleekanym

This is how the Klaine relationship goes, from the first beautiful day till the heart-breaking break up. Більше

Back to McKinley
Blaine to the Rescue!
Friendship blooms
Hangout plan
A moment of glory
Roomates
First time
Exposed boyfriendship
Sebastian strikes
Blaine to the Rescue! (2)
Kurt's teacher
Half-separated relationship
The list
Secrets Unfold
Carnival Date
Critical condition
Long-lost brother
"Heartbroken" Blaine?
A Week's To Leaving
Unpredictable Fight
Difficult To Forgive
Kurt's Last Day In McKinley
Time of our lives
Departure
Kurthony's friendship
Heartbreak in New York
End of Klove
The Kiss
Author's words
The Klonversation
Official End
Author's words (2)

Sectionals

606 25 7
Від notagleekanym

"Okay, guys, let's just silently pray that we will kill this Britney medley," Mr Schue said calmly.

Blaine neared Kurt and stood beside him. Kurt looked away.

"Kurt-" Blaine said.

Kurt ignored Blaine went over to Rachel and Quinn who was talking excitedly.

"Hey, Kurt, how are you?" Rachel asked.

"As usual," Kurt said.

"You look gloomy, and I saw Blaine trying to talk to you earlier. Why didn't you talk to him?" Quinn said, emphasizing on the word 'Blaine'.

"Nah, just, trying to get closer to you guys, of course!" Kurt faked a smile.

"Kurt, Blaine is crying," Rachel showed an uneasy look.

Kurt immediately turned around and saw Sam rubbing Blaine's back. Finn, Puck and Artie went to Blaine and tried to comfort him.

"Kurt, you're fighting with him aren't you!" Rachel accused and left Kurt alone.

"Okay, guys, c'mon, group hug," Mr Schue announced, "Blaine, why are you, crying?"

"N-nothing, I'm fine thanks."

Kurt stood beside Blaine and everyone went to hug each other. Kurt went to rub Blaine's back slowly, acknowledging Blaine that he still care for him. After that, the announcer from stage announced that New Directions will perform next.

"We're gonna kill this together, Blaine," Kurt assured, trying to make Blaine feel better.

Blaine smiled and nodded his head weakly, wiping a tear from his eyes. Kurt awkwardly patted on Blaine's shoulder and went to join the rest on stage.

After a whole 7 minutes of showtime, all of them went backstage with throbbing hearts, sweaty foreheads and palms, waiting for the results.

"Let's invite The Warblers from Dalton Academy High on stage to show us what they had prepared."

The Warblers then did Just The Way You Are. Kurt went to the gents and wept silently, afraid that they won't win Sectionals and he will ruin everything. He stressed out and felt like his whole life is over. After about 1 minute of being in the toilet alone, he heard someone coming in.

"K-Kurt? Are you there?" Sam's voice burst out.

Kurt wiped his tears away and made sure his face aren't that red. He emerged from the toilet slowly to find Blaine and Sam waiting for him with worried looks on their face. Blaine immediately broke into a half-smile when he saw Kurt. Blaine hugged Kurt tightly while whispering some words.

"Kurt, you were amazing up there, you're right. We killed this thing," Blaine cried in Kurt's shoulder.

Sam hugged the both of them together and stayed there for a moment. Then, Mr Schue told them to go back to the stage. This, is final, and this will determine Kurt whether he'll have a good memory being in WMHS.

"Remember, Kurt, if we didn't win it, we still have each other," Blaine said and placed his arms around Kurt's waist.

Author speaks: So, do you think they'll win it, or not? Probably only 30% of you will guess it correctly ;) Fine, I'll continue later haha xoxo More reads please? :3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4K 42 24
In a world where someone has to kiss their soulmate to have their voice restored, Blaine has been silent for years and is the only one who has yet to...
44.1K 1.9K 23
"You're the one that I love. But I'm saying goodbye."
him Від hammy wammy

Короткі історії

60 0 8
From beginning to end
22.3K 610 11
When Kurt's boyfriend is abusing him Kurt goes to a new school to get away from him. He meets a guy named Blaine, will he learn to trust Blaine or wi...