Before it even begun

By GMWrightwell

Ariella Vasquez used to be one of the popular girls. Her smile could light up a room and she had her whole li... More

You don't know me
the diffrence between love and hate
"Don't touch my hoodie!"
What secret?
"That boy is mine"
Rise from the ashes
It is decidingly so.
Drowning
Cast!
I dare you
your hair looks like a birds nest
Like a queen
I am a Luna
We are equals
Happy birthday
I am more then some girl
Suprise!
I wish I was wrong
We are all mad here
Ideas?
double trouble
Somewhere
No diffrence
Take a deep breath
Not again
Case closed
Miss you
Finale
Book 2 is out!

I hate dresses

384 11 2
By GMWrightwell

3 days later it was announced that Nathand found his mate.

His mom decided to host a gala.

That means a dress. And fancy make up.

"Nathan? Can I wear slack and a dress shirt instead?"

He chuckles. "No. You will wear a dress."

I smirk. "Can I bring Aubrie with me?"

He nods his head and I bounce out of bed to go get ready. I put on some Jean's and a red crop top hoodie. I slip on my converse and walk out. I run into Aubrie's room and jump on her bed.

Ever since I saw my brother I've been happy. I am still shy around other people, but Aubrie and I talked whenever I got home from the flight.

She groans at me. "Aubrie! We have to go get our dresses! The ball is tonight!"

She bolts out of bed. I snicker watching her trip over her rug trying to get to her closet. She pulls out a light pink tanktop and ripped jeans with her converse. She rushes to the bathroom to get dressed.

I put my hair in a ponytail.

She rushes out of the bathroom grabs her purse and she yanks me down the stairs.

I stumble over the last one and I start falling. My hand slipped out of hers.

I close my eyes bracing myself but I never hit the ground. I am caught by Nathan. Tingles shoot up and down my spine. I blush and turn my head he kisses my cheeck and I try not to sigh in delight. He sets me upright.

"Thankyou." I mumble.

He uses 2 finger to reach under my chin and lifts my head up. "I will always catch you when you fall."

I dont want to go shopping. I want to stay here with him. I hand grabs my hood and pulls me back.

"We have to get dresses now! Let's go!"

"We didnt even eat breakfat!" I whine.

She shrugs and throws me a granola bar. I blew a kiss towards Nathan and rush out the door. I slip in the car and she sits in the driver's seat.

15 minutes later.

We pull up the the mall and get out of the car. She practically drags me in.

She brings me to a shop filled with big poofy dresses.

"What can I help you with Aubrie?"

She smiles at the man with a metallic suit on.

"Me and my friend need dresses for a ball tonight."

He looks my over and my hands itch to pull my hood over my head. Lena comes to my rescue.

'Breath Ari. He is just admiring tour natural beauty.'

She says sarcastically. I scoff in my head. Well I guess that worked cause I dont have the urge to put my hood on anymore.

The guy leads me and Aubrie to separate fitting rooms.

"Ladies, we will bring some dresses for you to try on shortly."

I nod. This is going to take awhile.

2 hours later.

I groan. I hate dresses with a passion.

"3 more dresses Ms. Ari!"

"Ari! Why dont you like any of them? I likes the silver one with the slit for you."

There was no way I would wear that. Over my dead body. The slit went all the way up your thigh.

He hands me another dress. My eyes widen at it. Its georgus. I try it on and I walk put of the dressing room.

"This is the one!"

Aubrie squeals and i try not to cover my ears. "Its so pretty! Nathan will love it!"

We buy our dresses and walk back towards our car.

Nathan's  POV

I dont like going to galas, but I'm excited to see what dress Ari wears. I cant believe she is going to be a queen. It dosent suprise me, her nick name is princess.

I hear a car pull up and a minute later the girls walk in with dresses in black cloth bags. I cant see the dress. Dang.

I go to kiss Ari but Aubrie grabs her hand and yanks her away. Ari grins while I lightly growl put of annoyance.

"Sorry alpha but we have to get ready"

Ari's POV

Aubrie yanks me upstairs to her room.

She pulls out her phone and text someone. "Who are you texting?" She grins.

"They will be here in 10 minutes."

"Who will be here?"

She grins so hard she looks like Cheshire cat. I inwardly groan. Who knows what she has planned.

I take undress out of my bad and hand it up. I smooth out non existent wrinkles and smile at it. I hate dressed, but I feel so good in it.

Aubrie for opens and in walks 4 girls. 2 with make up cases and 2 with curling and flare irons.

I sigh, I had a feeling this was going to happen.

3 hours later

I feel like a princess. Me and Aubrie just put our dresses on. The gala is in 30 minutes, We need to get going soon. I smile at myself in the mirror.

(Ari's hair, makeup, and dress.♥️♥️♥️)

(Aubrie's hair, makeup, and dress♥️♥️♥️)

We walk downstairs and I see my mate.

He smirks at me and my heart rate picks up. He walks towards me and holds his elbow out. I link my elbow with his and we walk out.

"You look like a queen."

I smile at him. "You look like a king."

We walk out of the house and to his car. This guy is filthy rich. His credit card bought my dress too. I admire his car before getting in. We turn on the radio and drive.

We get to the gala and my jaw drops.

It's so pretty! A man who looks like he is in his late 30's comes up to us. He smiles at me and I frown, side stepping, slightly behind Nathan. This guy gives me a bad feeling.

"Nathan, who is this lady beside you? I thought this was a gala for your mate. Shes to ugly to be your mate. Shes a ginger slut."

Nathan's jaw clenches, his eyes narrowed amd his fist clenched. He turned to me and pointed at my mark.

"My mate is beautiful. You will not disrespect her or I will end you. Appologize. NOW."

I touch his shoulder calming him down.

The man looks at me with an angry expression, "Sorry."

He turns and walks away. I look down at myself. I thought I looked pretty. I looked down wishing for a hoodie when words whispered in my mind, 'Be the queen you were born to be.'

I know that. That's Selene. Shes right I am beautiful. I step out from behind Nathan and I give him a kiss on the cheeck before I go to the bar and order myself a shirley temple. I sip on it and look around the room. I see a guy around my age come up.

"Hi! You must be Nathan's mate. It's nice to meet you. My name is Alex."

I smile at him, "my name is Ariella but you can call me Ari. And yes, Nathan is my mate."

"Your so lucky! Hes so dreamy."

I laugh. "Should I be worried about you stealing my man?" I say teasingly.

He giggles, "Nope! Hes all your, hes to much of a jerk for me. I like the nice ones."

I look over and see Nathan glaring at Alex. I frown at him but turn back to Alex.

"Can we exchange numbers? We could go shopping with my other friend over there."

I point at Aubrie. He hands me his phone and I give him mine. We exchange numbers and I grab his arm rushing him to meet Aubrie. She will love him.
I'm just about to get there when something jerks my arm. I look behind me and i see my mate throw a punch at Alex.

"Who do you think you are! Shes my mate!!"

He yells at Alex before punching him again. A crowd forms around us. A surge of anger runs through me. My wolf helps me. I run over to Nsthamd and grab his fist before he could punch Alex again. He stumbles away and I put Alex behind me.

"What the hell Nathan! Why did you hurt him?!"

He growls at me and I narrow my eyes.

"You touched him. Everyone here knows your my mate!"

I take a deep breath. In and out.

"Hes my friend Nathan."

Nathan looks at me with disbelief. "You extanged numbers! What were you going to do next?! Go get in a bed together?"

Alex pipes up behind me, "Dude, I'm gay."

Nathan's eyes light up with understanding while mine fill up with tears.

"Is that what you think of me Nathan? You think I'm just some slut? We are mates, I would never do that."

I turn to look at Alex, his nose is bleeding. I reach into my clutch and pull out a pack of tissues. I hand them to him and I walk away towards the doors. I call an uber. I breath in the fresh air.

I will not cry.

I will not cry.

Breath, just breath.

The uber pulls up and I get in. He drives me to the pack house and I get out of the car. I walk to my room and take off my dress and put on a hoodie dress. I put my hair down and I wipe the makeup from my eyes. I lay down on the bed. A single tear falls when I close my eyes before drifting into a dreamless sleep.

Nathan's POV

The look on her face when I told her she would sleep with him. It was heartbreaking. A split secound later she pulled her face into a mask devoid of any emotion. She hands Alex a pack of tissues for his bloody nose and walks out of the ball room with her head held high. Right before the doors close I saw her shoulders slump and her head hang.

I feel like an a-hole. I walk up to Alex. He flinches back and I frown. Normally I would smile at the fear but obviously he means something to Ari.

"I'm sorry. For punching you."

He smiles up at me. His nose stopped bleeding.

"That's alright. But I'm not sure Ari is. I've only known her for like 20 minutes but she seemed really upset."

I nod. "I'll go and see her when the gala is over. I have to talk to some people."

Next day. Ari's POV

I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I pull my hood over my head and snuggle further into the covers.

"I'm sorry Ari. I didnt know."

I sit up and look at him. I dont speak. Hes getting the silent treatment.

He scoots closer to me, but I scoot further away. He frowns at me and I shrug at him.

"Are you going to talk at all?"

I look away towards the ground. He sighs clearly annoyed. He gets up and walks out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I get up and go to my closet pulling out another outfit.

I put my hair is a low ponytail, leaving a few small strands out to cover my face. I walk into Aubries room, where she is typing on a computer.

"Do you go to school?"

She looks up at me. "Yes. I was about to save this and leave. Ready?"

I nod at her amd she saves her work. We walk to school and we go our separate ways. I sit in my first class and dont run into any problems. No one calls my name, no one speaks to me. No one acknowledges I'm there.

Just the way I like it.

Same with the secound and third class. I walk to lunch and I put in my ear buds drowning up the world.

Do you know where your heart is
Do you think you can find it
Did you trade it for something, somewhere
Better just to have it

Do you know where your love is
Do you think that you lost it
You felt it so strong but nothings
Turned out how you want it

Well bless my soul
You're a lonely soul
Cause you wont let go
Of anything you hold

Well all I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head

Do you know what your fate is
And are you trying to shake it
You're doing your best and
You're best look
You're praying that you'll make it

Well bless my soul
You're a lonely soul
Cause you wont let go
Of anything you hold

Well all I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head
Said all I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head
Do you think you can find it
Better than you have it
Do you think you can find it
Better than you have it

Said all I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head
Said all I need is the air I breathe
And a place to rest my head

Do you know where the end is
Do you think you can see it
Until you get there
Go on
Go ahead and scream it
Just say?

I drown out the world. I think about Lena, my brother, Selene and Nathan.

I feel a shoe hit my side and I take out my earbuds and look up. An ugly brunette with very unflattering makeup.

"May I help you?" I say sarcastically.

She smiles at me, and I see the man stealing blonde bimbo come beside her. Her scar showing.

I smile at her as I stand up. "That's a rough looking scar. Who gave it to you?"

She snarls at me. I Shrug, I take a step towards her and she takes a step away. I grin triumphantly. The brunette looks at me with disgust.

"Hey hoodie girl we just wanted to tell you that we are the queens around here so bow down."

How ironic.

I raise my eyebrows at her.

"You heard me. Bow down."

I laugh at her. I start to walk away when I feel a foot try to trip me. I catch myself and turn around.

"Guess I'll have to make you then."

She tries to slap me but I duck. She tries to run at me but I side step. Her heel wobbles and she falls on her butt. She looks up at me with her arms crossed. I walk past her and into the halway. I go into the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror. I feel exausted. I splash face with water and walk out.

I finish my classes and walk with Aubrie to her car. We get in and ride back to the pack house. I go to my room and lock my door. I see a note on my bed and I open it.

Dear Ari,

I am so sorry about what I did. If he was truly gay. I was being over protective and controlling. I know you like freedom. If he wasnt gay. I'm not sorry. He shouldnt touch you. And I know your not a slut. Unless there is a part of you I dont know. In which case I would like to know, before we take this any further. If you forgive me please call me or text before 3:30 because I have a plan. If I do not get a call or text just know I wont stop trying to get in your good graces. I love you princess.
                              - Nathan

I smile. I forgive him. I'm still a little angry, but I forgive him. I pick up my phone and see that its 4:30. He didnt know I went to school. I try to call him but it goes straight to voicemail. Dang it. I'll just tell him in person.

I walk to his room. He isnt here. I walk down to one of the maids.

"Is Nathan here?"

She shook her head, "He said that he is going to a club to do some paperwork and that he wont be home till late tonight."

I say thankyou and walk back up to my room. Guess I'll stay up till he comes home.

6 hours later

I am sitting on the couch watching the feeling fan when I finally hear the door open. I run up with a smile on my face, but what I see makes my smile dissapear.

Nathan's kissing the man stealing bimbo. Her legs are around his waist. Her strap of her cropped tanktop has fallen on the side. Nathan walks her towards the kitchen counter and sits her down on it. Still kissing her. She unbuttoned his shirt. I've had enough. I grab my glass of water and hurl it at the girls head. It cracks on impact but shatters when it hits the ground. My anger is taking over. I feel my wolf starting to arise. I hear the bones in my back start to crack. I dont feel it though. Luna is now in control.

Lena's POV

I launch myself at the girl. How dare she. I claw her face. Blood pooling out.

"Ari! Stop!" I turn to face the voice. I see Aubrie and Nathan. I growl at them.

I hear Ari in the back of my head crying. On the inside I'm crying too. My mate cheated on me. I run towards him and jump on him. He falls over the couch. I hear him hit the ground behind it. I run up the stairs so I can shift.

Ari's POV

I quickly put on my black shirt and my yoga pants. I run back downstairs and I see Nathan standing up. I'm hyperventilating. Tears streaking down my face. I walk towards him. I grit my teeth together and face him head on. I slap him. His face snaps to the side.

"You though I was the slut. Your the man slut. I forgave you! Sorry I didnt call! I was at school! As soon as it passed 3:30 you went clubbing. You didnt want to try any harder. So you got drunk and took the blonde bimbo home? Hoping to get laid?! You disgust me! You cheating a- hole!"

He tries to talk to me but its white noise. I cry out, my heart feels shattered. Lena cries with me. I run back upstairs and slam the door. I go to my desk and wipe everything off. I slam my hands on it. I try and take deep breaths. Trying to calm myself. I walk to my bed and bury my face in my pillow and scream. I scream for as long as I possibly can, as loud as I can. I cry till I fall asleep.

***A/N***

What do you guys think? What would you do if you were her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
392K 14.1K 52
"Have you found her yet?!" a man sitting on chair asks impatiently. "No, my lord," the soldier says bowing his head. "Well what are you doing here th...
902K 23K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...
647K 15.4K 27
Arianna Mitchell has always been the pack's most hated werewolf. Everyone picked on her, everyone hated her. Ever since her mother's accident, her fa...