My Delusion 《Completed ✔)

By TanishaPayal

***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs... More

Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》
Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》
Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》
Chapter 4《CHILDHOOD MEMORY 》
Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》
Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》
Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》
Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》
Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》
Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》
Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》
Chapter 13《My best moment 》
Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》
Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》
Chapter 16《 HELPLESS AROUND HER》
Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》
Chapter 18 《Cooking for him》
Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》
Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》
Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》
Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》
Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》
Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》
Chapter 25《Author's POV》
Chapter 26《I miss her💔》
Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》
Chapter 28《Jackass》
Chapter 29《Called him》
Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》
Chapter 31《Refused to come back》
Chapter 32《 Lost control 》
Chapter 33《Escape》
Chapter 34《I lost》
Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》
Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》
Chapter 37《ROSSIE'S PAST》
Chapter 38
Chapter 39《Is he fake?》
Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》
Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》
Chapter 42《I am the sinner》
Chapter 43《New life together 》
Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》
Chapter 45 《New feeling》
Chapter 46《Luckiest woman》
Chapter 47《Vacation》
Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》
Chapter 49《love conquered》

Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》

356 107 102
By TanishaPayal

FINN
************************************
I was sitting in my car heading back to home. I was lost in my thoughts.

Today we have to go to see the doctor because Rosaline remembered about our first meeting , she is getting her memory back . I have also bought some clothes for her . Well we can go for shopping later . Today morning she wore my clothes even though they weren't fitting her but she was looking the cutest .
This all is so strange. She is behaving so different after the accident. She didn't remember anything about her.
Now she behaves like my Rossie whom I met in my childhood not the Rosaline whom I married.
She was never like this before .

Last night we watched movie together which we had never done in our married life . She even slept on my shoulder which was out of the blue act. . She nuzzled closer to me when I wrapped my hands to support her . I loved it. That feeling was like out of the world for me.

Earlier she had never ever done that in fact earlier she barely talked to me .

Even though I loved her from bottom of my heart , but she didn't cared.
Love is something which is out of  our control. We can't stop ourselves from loving a person and the same happened with me , even though she did wrong to me , even though she hated me but I can't stop myself from loving her. 
I don't know when I fall so deep in love with her . Maybe when I first saw her in that playground she kept be captivated, or maybe when I taught her maths , or maybe when we kissed for the first time in school.
I don't know . After I met Rossie I never felt like that for anyone. Although I was a kid when I met her still I didn't saw any other girl like I see her . I had a couple of relationships in collage but they were never so serious . They ended in a month or two.
I never felt that kind of love towards any other girl.

I know what I was doing now maybe wrong for the whole world but I can't leave her . Maybe people think me as psycho but I can't leave her now when she is changed .
She didn't remember what happened just before the accident. And I hope she would never remember that. Maybe if her memory would be lost forever then we could be together.

I was just lost in my thoughts when my driver , Robert, opened the door of the Audi , I snapped from my thoughts and smiled at him and came out of the car .
He looked confused.

Yeah!!!
Maybe smiling me at someone randomly is out if the blue act.
Today my wife my Rossie would be waiting for me . I don't know, for how long I am going to be happy like this. I don't know what will happen when she will get her memory back but now I just want to cherish this happiness.

When I opened the door my expressions turned from happy to aggression. I saw my mom holding Rossie's arm tightly and Rossie was crying and trying to get herself free from her grip .

Oh God!! She must have said something to her which she shouldn't have .

When I went near them frustratingly, Rossie freed herself and came behind me , held my arm as if I am her saviour , as if she trusted me and wanted me to protect her .

And I will do the same. I will protect her from the while world. No one could raise a finger at her .

When my mother started cursing my wife I made it clear to her that she has no right to say anything to my wife .

I know that my mother was worried for me and she cared for me but she shouldn't curse Rossie . She should understand that I love her . I can't be happy without her .

I was just talking to my mom when I felt her grip loosening from my arm and within seconds she fell on the floor . I panicked and lifted her and took her to my room . I immediately called the doctor. While the doctor was doing her check up I came out in the hall where my mum was standing.

Mom: Can't you see , that bitch is fooling you ?

Me : Mom I've told you this earlier as well , don't call her names . And she had lost her memory.

Mom: You don't see anything behind her. She was going to leave you . And God knows whose baby is she carrying!!!! Stop ruining your life for her . She don't even love you.

Me : That is my child .
Mom that is my personal matter. I can take my decisions on my own . She had lost her memory. I can't leave her . She is my wife.

Mum: Wife my foot !!! It was our mistake that we arranged your marriage to her. She never loved you , she never cared for you . And you want to do upbringing of someone else's child???

Me : This is my child mom.

Mom: No, it is not . Don't lie to me.

Me : I am not lying. I know this it my child .When she got with the accident, she also told me that , this child is mine.

Mom: I can't believe it . She is a liar.

Just then the doctor came out .
I went towards her .
She said ," There is nothing much to worry about, she had fainted due to stress . I have written some medicine which she need to take on time. And one more thing , don't stress her by telling past events,  slowly she herself will regain her memory but don't force her to remember anything. Let this process happen itself."

I nodded and accompanied her to the door .

Then I turned to my mom and said ,"Mom, please don't come here again . I don't want to risk her health and you have already done the worst ."

She left without saying a word.
My phone rang , it was from office.
While talking in the phone I entered my room, Rossie was sleeping peacefully.
I got back to the call .

After sometime my eyes landed on her when I heard her sobs , there were tears in her eyes.
It kills me when I see her crying .

I cut the phone and sat in front of her.
I  looked into her emerald eyes .

Those mesmerising eyes in which I can stare for infinity.

She told me what my mother had said to her then started crying bitterly.
She hugged me tightly and kept crying .
I lied to her and tried to sooth her from my words but I know that they weren't working . She didn't believed what I said .
And I can't tell her the truth....

************************************
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Tell me guys if you like it ..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thanks to all for supporting me till now.. I hope u would support me in future as well..

And a special request to the silent readers , please do vote and comment about it ...
It would really encourage me...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay safe

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.9K 90
Did the stars align the day Finn ran into Rey? Or will insecurity, and their troubled pasts interfere... Finn has awoken from his coma, alone and afr...
1.7K 160 41
READY TO READ <3 "...It was as if a spirit had taken control of my body. I was lifted into the air, my arms widespread, my head automatically tilt...
3.8K 184 29
Her head was spinning, her mind swirling around with questions and thoughts. Tears spilled out her eyes uncontrollably and no one could stop them. Sh...
85.5K 2.2K 29
" I hate you.." I said looking straight into his eyes with anger and hurt in my heart. I felt his warm breath on my face Standing at such close prox...