The Boy With The Skull Tattoo...

By GRRRLGERMS

He's got the fire and he walks with it. He's got the fire and he talks with it. Egocentric Drew and his tal... More

Message To You/Trailer
You've Got Mail
1. I'll Make You Better
2. Vengeance
3. Drew. . Is Literally Kissing My Ass
4. Commemoration
5. Die Here In Your Arms
7. And Die With a Smile
Let's Settle This
8. About Damn Time!
9. The Wedding Video
10. My Car Breaks Down
11. SnowStorm
12. What's Wrong With Me?
13. Y Cubano Como Yo
14. Oui Oui Oui Paris
15. He's Got The Fire
16. Out of My Mind
17. Are You Doing Okay?
18. Alone You've Become
19. Under The Bridge
20. Under The Bridge: Two
21. Under The Bridge: Three
22. Under The Bridge: Four
23. Back to the Start
24. Under the Bridge: Five
25. Caught In This Pool
26. We Move In Diego
27. Devil May Cry
28. BASSICALLY
29. S. K. U. L .L
30. Surprise Me
31. The Anniversary
32. The Anniversary: Dos
33. The Anniversary: Tres
34. Black Beauty
35. All Eyes On You
36. Sad Girl

6. Through My Lens

9K 258 11
By GRRRLGERMS

                                                                    (DREW)

I couldn't keep my hands off Camryn. Her body figure was so thrilling and captivating. I never wanted to let go of her.

I was sitting on the couch by the entrance door of the club. Camryn sat by my very side with her legs crossed, one over the other. Her navy blue spandex dress tightly hugged her curves. She was mesmerizing. Throughout the night, my arms were around her waist like a rubber band.

"Drew, how about we head back to my place?" she asked shyly.

I looked at her dark brown eyes, and she seemed a bit frightened when I clenched my jaw at her. It was a habit.

"Well?"

I furrowed my brows. She softly rubbed her hand across my cheek.

"Well?" she said again seductively.

"I'll come, then," I said, rubbing her thighs.

Knowing her for about forty minutes felt like a lifetime.

She watched me, untroubled . I could tell in between her thoughts she had planned the whole thing from the moment she asked me to dance. Her eyes slowly scrutinized down my nose, my lips, and then my crotch. I knew deep in her mind she wanted to give me pleasure in this club. Maybe she'd thought about it a few times. Camryn looked up at me again and I smirked at her. She giggled a bit and realized she was daydreaming. Her hands slid across her face as she tried to hide her shyness.

"Wow, you know what, I'll just go get my bag and jacket and then we'll get out of this noisy place," she said, looking around at her surroundings.

Camryn got up and headed through the crowd of people.

I thought about all the things I'd like to do to her.

"Drew, what the fuck?" said Emily.

I was deep in the moment of pleasure. I think I might've wanted to have pleasure with Emily, too. She looked good in that silk cocktail dress. I never knew she had wide hips under those baggy boyfriend jeans she loved to wear all the time.

"Huh?"

"I said, can you get Ellah for me?"

I didn't see the other guy standing next and holding onto her until he kissed her cheek.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked.

"Because."

She softly sucked her teeth nodding her head toward the guy who was holding her and speaking to some random person who had passed by him. As he turned his head to view the person in front of him, I eyed him slowly. He looked freaked out before a sneer appeared on his face.

His sneer didn't bother me. Emily had absolutely no taste. He seemed like an asshole.

"Uh, Ems..."

She cut me off, pushing me back against the concrete walls of the club. My head hit the wall violently. She pushed herself onto me while people behind her began pushing. The other guy seemed pissed and peeked over everyone's head to look for Emily.

"Look, just go get her for me. I would, but I'm talking to this guy and I'm not trying to lose another date."

"Okay, but what does Ellah have to do with this?"

"Uh, that's none of your beeswax," she said, brushing herself off.

She fixed her hair and pulled down her dress, which was rising due to too much movement.

Honestly, I was not in the mood to bother asking Emily any further questions about the guy or continuously asking about Ellah.

I bumped into Emily's chest while walking away from her. She stumbled a bit, but she brushed it off. In the meantime I was still waiting for Camryn. So many people were dancing. You would think they would get tired of moving around so much.

I passed by a group of people constantly talking nonsensically.

I searched everywhere for Ellah.

I walked to the stair area, which was where they all sat after Camryn approached me and offered me a drink. I blinked constantly wondering where Ellah could have been. I began to panic, but I didn't overreact. I knew Ellah could possibly be with a guy, but I didn't know who. I peeked over everyone's head in the luminous blue and green lights that glowed over everyone.

I noticed the tattoos and the same haircut Deion had. I quickly walked towards him. I stopped for a second when I saw him dancing with a girl. She could have been anybody. She was good looking, and her chest showed so much in her crop top while she danced. I remembered the lower cut around the belly button area of the black crop top. Ellah had the exact same outfit on.

I couldn't think of what in the living fuck Deion was doing sexually rubbing his hands all over my sister.

I was speechless. Why would he do this to me?

Deion noticed me from afar and slowly started backing off of her. Ellah was too caught up in her feelings to notice when I called her name five times.

As she finally heard her name, she looked at me with wide eyes. She blinked so hard as if she couldn't remember who I was. She bit the bottom of her lip slowly as she gazed into my brown eyes.

"I'm going to go now," she said shyly.

I clenched my jaw, trying my hardest not to kill the both of them.

Deion watched her from the corner of his eyes while I still stood there, daydreaming. Ellah's face appeared out of the blue. I blinked when she crossed my mind. Secretly, her lip bite turned me on. What was I doing? I had lost my marbles.

I shook my head in repulsion and decided to drop the incident. I walked away from Deion not giving a damn and not realizing I had walked into Camryn, who was passing by the men's restroom.

I grabbed her shoulders and stared into her eyes.

"Sorry I took so long. I had to force myself through the crowded guests' room to find my belongings," she said, and looked back, pointing at the door far behind her."Never again."

"Come on, I don't want to waste any more time without you, gorgeous."

She grabbed my hands joining her fingers with mine. We walked out another exit by the restrooms.

Before I knew it, we were in her car. She drove in silence looking at me from the corner of her jaded brown eyes. She tried to keep her eyes on the road while driving.

After a twenty-minute drive, we stopped at a hotel. It seemed like it had enough rooms and great service. We rushed into the hotel, laughing with joy. We ran past security while they yelled at us to stop causing trouble in the hallways. Camryn didn't care, honestly. I felt free while running with her. It was like I could let her take me anywhere.

She was like the stem to my dandelion. She completed me, even though I'd only known her for a couple of hours.

She slid her room card in the scanner hooked against the wall and pushed the door open. The room looked quite simple; a typical hotel with two beds and a great view of outside near the hotel's pool area.

She sat down on the bed, unstrapping her shoes. I sat on the other across from her and lit up a cigarette.

"Do you live here, or what?" I asked.

"I'm just here for my uncle's wedding weekend. He got me this room. I actually live in Cali. I came all the way out here to support his marriage."

"When will he be making it official?"

"In a couple of days," she said with a nod, getting comfortable and messing up the bed sheets, "Actually, they were  suppose to marry last month, but I guess a fight happened because they called it off. However, things are working fine now, so it looks like he's happy again."

She sounded and talked like Scarlett Johansson. I didn't want her to stop talking.

Her voice blew me away.

"But fuck that right now."

She grabbed the cigarette from my hand and placed it in the ashtray on the other side of the bed.

"Stop smoking, pretty," she said, kissing my lips. "You're too gorgeous to be killing yourself like that, too freaking beautiful."

I grabbed her aggressively, ripping her clothes off.

"I promise," I whispered into her ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...
87 28 8
Alora is a sweet innocent girl. Always getting good grades, always nice to everyone. Except one person. Kian Gavler. Though he has sleeve tattoos, o...
322K 8.3K 35
What's worse than having to drive twenty six hours in a car to another country just so you can spend your whole summer with an arrogant father and hi...
14.8K 747 33
"any mark made on your skin will appear on the skin of your soulmate," "so if i draw a dick on my forehead some poor kid is walking around with a dic...