Double Trouble!!

By dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... More

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

part 17

5.4K 701 315
By dusky_writes

Okay so next update is here 😪😪.. do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

Okay I want to say one thing if you want lots of MaNan scenes then just leave this story because it's about two couples..I got a comment in last update that the update was boring because it won't have MaNan (manik nandini) scenes..my concentration was on ManAn (mannat and anurag) right now but that doesn't mean I am not concentrating on MaNan... I got private messages also that I am not showing Manik Nandini scenes so guys please just leave my this story.. because I won't gonna change the storyline as per your convenience..if you aren't liking it then just leave rather than commenting bad because it's actually turns my mood off..and it's really demotivating..

Nan's pov..

I was sitting on my bed using my iPad just then I got a call..I took the phone from the side table and picked the call without looking at the caller ID..

"Hii Miss Musibat" ughhh what the fudge? Why did he call me?

"Hello Mr Jerkass" I wished him back..

"I have nice ass thou" he said and my eyes widened thou he can't see me..

"So shameless" I mumbled and I heard him chuckling..

"I am born shameless" he said and I can sense him smirking..

"If you done with your drama so now say call kyu kiya?" I asked sternly..

(Why did you call me?)

"I am going to Jaipur with Anurag" he said and I let out a frustrated sigh..

"Toh jao na why are you informing me" I said in bored tone..

"I want you and mannat to accompany us" he said from the other side..

"Not interested" I said..

"Soo rude Miss Musibat" he whined..

"If you are done with your drama then bye" I said and about to cut the call..

"Hey don't cut the call listen first" he literally screamed from the other side.. ouchh my poor ears..

"Stop screaming" I scolded..

"Accha listen na I think you don't know that Anurag and Mannat had a fight and Mannat isn't talking with anurag" he said..

Ohh That's why Mannat was so gloomy whole day..

"I know you love your little twin like I love my elder twin so let's go na we'll get time to plan something against prisha and our love birds will get some alone time also" he said and I started thinking..

"And yeah Miss Musibat you will get vip passes of my live concert free of cost" he said..

"I am not interested in watching your so called live concert" I said gritted my teeth..

"We can fight later Miss Musibat now go and talk with your mom dad waise we are leaving tonight only tum dono kal aajana" he said..

(You both can come tomorrow)

"I am still not sure about it okay" I said..

"Ok but talk with them first" he said..

"Hello nandini it's me Anurag" I heard the another voice same like manik's..

"Yeah anurag say" I said..

"Okay if she agrees going to jaipur please don't tell her that I and manik will be there because this time she is really angry on me" anurag said..

"Okay fine" I hung up the call and get off from the bed..I went to Mannat's room..

I knocked on the door "you can come inside nandu" I heard her voice and stepped inside...

"What's my baby twin doing?" I asked and she looked at me averting her eyes from the note book..

"Study" she said and I nodded and sat on the bed..

"What happen? Why so gloomy?" I asked

"Nothing nandu" she answered softly..

"Kabhi toh Dii bolde badi hu tujhse" I said making faces and she chuckled..

(Atleast addressed me as 'Dii' I am elder than you)

"It was you who told me not to call you dii because it was old fashioned and it makes you feel like older" she said and I laughed..

"Accha Mannat let's go on a trip" I said and she looked at me being confused so I continued "I mean we are 20 but we never went on a trip alone so let's go somewhere"

"Mom dad won't gonna agree nandini" she said pouting..

"They have to agree because we are mature enough and we can handle ourselves" I said confidently..

"Par hum jayenge kahan?" She questioned..

(But where will we go)

"Jaipur" as soon as the word escaped my lips.. her eyes lit up she smiled but it changes into frown in a sec..I chucked it..

"I am ok with it let's go and talk with mom dad" she said and I nodded getting up from the bed..
_________________________

Anurag was packing his stuffs just then his eyes fell on the picture and his mind drifted into that day..

3 years ago..

The businessman of the year awards hosted in Jaipur so many big business tycoons were there.. Malhotra's and Murthy's were there too and top of that they were staying in same hotel The Oberoi Rajvilas..

Mannat and Anurag were close they loves to spend time with each other and they are friends.. they love each other but no one was ready to confessed..

The Malhotra Fam and Murthy Fam were there except Manik and Nandini.. Nandini was in abroad at her paternal grandmother place from the childhood and manik was in trip with his friends that time..

Award night..

"The Best Businessman of the year award goes to..." The host stopped while Yash and Raj were giving each other looks and Mannat and Anurag were praying silently to God.. they didn't want their dad to win because it will increase their rivalry more..

"Okay so it's a tie Between Raj Malhotra and Yash Murthy"

Anurag and Mannat looked at each other and smiled they thanked God for giving awards to both..

Midnight..

"Are you happy now?" He asked as soon as she picked up the call..

"Very happy" she replied softly..

"Meet me now" he said all off a sudden..

"What?..at this time?" She asked being confused...

"Yes right now" he replied..

"I..ca..nt what if..da.d sa.w.us" she said stuttering..

"Everyone is sleeping Mannat you just have to come out of your hotel room for 10 mins just for 10 mins please" he said softly which was more like a plea..

"Ok fine lekin mujhe ana kahan hai" she asked but he already cut the call..

She sighed and and get off from the bed..she wore her slippers and walked out of the hotel room praying to her ayyiappa..

"Are you Mannat" asked one hotel staff and she nodded confused..

The staff smile and passed her a red rose "this way mam" he said and showed her the direction..she nodded and walked away..

"This is for you mam" said the other staff passing her one more flower..she took it and he also showed her the direction..

She got 19 roses from the staffs and atlast she reached the place.."anurag where are you? Kahan hai aap?" She asked looking here and there.. her palms were sweating as she was scared and nervous..

"Just behind you" she heard his voice and turned..her eyes widened seeing him as he was kneeling infront of her with a rose in his hand..

"Anurag" she gasped in shock "sshh first let me confess warna I will become nervous once again" he said

"Okay finally I gathered some courage so said these words to you" he said as he chuckled..

"Mannat when I first saw you..you were just 12 a little girl who bumped with me or you can say my leg...I didn't even realise that I started falling for you..your smile changes my bad day into the best and I can do anything to protect that smile..your soft voice and your eyes..you are perfect and I want t you for my whole life..I Love You Mannat will you be my girlfriend?"

She gasped placing her palm on her mouth hearing his confession..her heart was beating so fast.. she looked down fiddling with her kurti..

He stood up seeing her changed expression.."mannat it's ok you don't need to say yes to me..I am not forcing you it was just my feelings for you" he said softly..

She looked at him her eyes were full of tears "shit why are you crying?" He asked in concerned cupping her cheeks..her tears were hurting him..

She dashed on his chest hugging him tightly and he also wrapped his arms around her taking her in his protective embrace..

"I Love You Anurag I Love You Soo Much" she said in between the hug her lips moved against his heart as she uttered those words which soothes his soul..he tightened his hold around her and both find peace..

End of flashback..
____________________________

Nan's Pov..

"Jaipur" I shouted.. ughhh

"Yes jaipur" mannat said nodding..

"Why you both want to go jaipur all off a sudden" dad asked..

I looked at mannat and she was already looking at me nervously..

"We are 20 dad and we just want to go on a trip alone" I said and mom dad looked at me suspiciously..

"Dad mom please we can handle ourselves we'll come back in 2 or three days" I said once again and turned towards mannat and said"baby twin tu bhi kuch bolde sab kuch toh main hi bole jaa rahi hu"

"Mom dad we want to go please let us go please" she said softly like a baby..awwwee my cutieee..

"Please mom dad" we both said in unison pouting and sat between them..

"Ok fine but you both have to take care of yourself" dad said..

"Thank you dad we love you" we kissed dad's either sides of the cheek..

"No one loves me" mom said sadly..

"we love you our beautiful momma" we kissed her cheeks and ran upstairs to pack our bags..
_______________________________

Liked by manik_malhotra_fanpage, hottest_malhotratwins_fanclub and,15,000 others..

Voompla the hottest Malhotra Twins spotted at the airport as they flew out of mumbai for Jaipur concert..

It's not hard for their fans to guess who is Manik and who is Anurag?

300comments..
___________________________

Next day...

Liked by the_nm_mm_lovers, the_murthytwins_fanpage and 10000others..

Voompla previous night our cams spotted Malhotra Twins and today morning we spotted the cutest twins as they also flew out of Mumbai for a short vacay..

Aren't they the cutest?

250comments
___________

Okay how's the update? Liked it or loved it..

Rate the update 1-10

How's the flashback? Was it cute? 😶

I love ManAn more in this one 🙊😆♥️

Are you all excited for the next update?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...