An Alpha's Bite

By FairytaleMushrooms

"Look dude, I get that you probably have some emotional problems, and you have taken to random strangers to f... More

An Alphas Bite
Prologue || Growls And Bites
Chapter 1 || Shit
Chapter 2 || Bleepidy bleep bleep bleep
Chapter 3 || Dark eyes
Chapter 4 || Damn my brain damn it!
Chapter 5 || Rodents
Chapter 6 || Trapped in the arms of Albert Fish creepy I know.
Chapter 7 || I was going to kill him
Chapter 8 || Was I in some sort of freakish cult?
Chapter 9 || Really want me to move?
Chapter 10 || What was with the butt clutch?
Chapter 11 || Jess to my Rory
Chapter 12 || Could've at least made it a dodge
Chapter 13 || Crazed eyes
Chapter 14 || Burro
Chapter 16 || Boob itch
Chapter 17 || Stefan Salvatore stare
Chapter 18 || The Gods above
Chapter 19 || He still smelt like dead pig
Chapter 20 || Like butter on popcorn
Chapter 21 || Take Me Home
Chapter 22 || Let me go
Chapter 23 || Want to go for coffee?
Chapter 24 || What soup do you want?
Chapter 25 || Redemption
Chapter 26 || It was worth it
Chapter 27 || Nerve Wracking
Chapter 28 || Falling snow
Chapter 29 || Not in a mushy mood?
Chapter 30 || Stuck in the snow
Chapter 31 || share body heat
Chapter 32 || Puke
Chapter 33 || Another way
Chapter 34 || Stronger
Chapter 35 || Not You
Chapter 36 || I Love You
Chapter 37 || Noel
Chapter 38 || Sorry
Chapter 39 || Glass
Chapter 40 || You know what you need to do

Chapter 15 || Tattered and bloody

75.9K 2.8K 383
By FairytaleMushrooms

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

Chapter 15 || Tattered and bloody

I saw as the bullet sunk into the skin of the beast in front of me.

Or shall I say werewolf?

Yeah I was still coming to terms with that one. I mean who would have thought that werewolves actually existed?I mean I just shot of freaking werewolf.

A werewolf.

And i actually wasn’t freaking out all that much.

It was probably all the Teen Wolf that i watched that helped me except this more thoroughly. Or maybe the fact that i wasn't really having time to process this properly.

I mean seriously, I just shot a werewolf. who can actually say that? I know you can't. Okay maybe you have, I don't really know you…

But I mean, I think i should be freaking out right now. Maybe I should just wait for this whole ‘scene’ to be over so that i could start freaking out.

that is if it was ever over and we actually survived this I was going to blow my top at someone for not filling me in on this ever so vital detail.

I was totally going to go all Rachel Berry on someone.

Glee reference.

like seriously you have not seen me blow my top yet. I would be on Treesa like Scott Mccall was on Allison Argent. Only like, not in a romantic way. More in the 'I am going to kill you with sheer absurdity of my words' way.

Yeah, she was going down.

And Noah.

And Tristan.

And Tanner.

And whoever the heck knew about werewolves, or were werewolves and decided not to fill me in on that detail.

Anyways, back to the part the where i shot the werewolf.

The werewolf shook it head a bit, then it's eyes locked back on mine, giving me a wickedly evil grin- and no, this one cannot be compared to Damon Salvatore, it was just tens times more creepy- it's hand reached up, it claws protruded from the tips of his finger and it reached up to the back of it's head.

Keeping his eyes on me, and the evil grin on his face, his hand dug around till it came out with a silver bullet. Holding it between his forefinger and thumb he twirled it around for a minute.

Then popped it into his mouth and swallowed it. Spitting the blood out onto my face in mockery.

Gulping hard I just sat there for a moment. Waiting to see what happened next.

Suddenly the beast lunged at me, wrapping it's large claws around my neck and thrusting me out of the truck window.

Which I have to say is really something considering it was a small window.

Like I should seriously become one of those magic girls that fit in those tiny boxes.

Damn I would be so good at that.

But yeah, I mean even though it was awesome realizing that i could fit through such a small area of space, it didn;t make me ignore all the cuts that the glass my on my arms when the beast pulled me out.

But that wasn't the least of my problems.

Obviously.

I mean there was a beast holding me around by the neck.

And I sort of couldn't breath at the moment.

"Shit!" I heard someone yell from the truck.

But that was all I could register. Because the freaking stupid werewolf was cutting off air circulation in my body. And I was starting to see black dots dancing around.

Just as i was about to black out the beast suddenly dropped me and fell to the ground. Going completely and totally limp.

I gasped as I myself hit the ground. Trying to take in air as quickly as possible.

I sort of went into a black out for a second. Well not really, you know that point where you are about to black out, but not. Anyways, that was where I was until Treesa started shaking me, getting me out of my daze.

I watched as the guys got out of the truck, following Treesa and started looking around. But still staying near by.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Was I okay? Really? I seriously had a freaking werewolf holding me up by my neck, and she was asking if I was okay?

This was like asking Rob Ford if he wanted back in office. Plain and simply stupid.

We all knew he would accept the offer of course,, but we also know that he would be on drugs while doing so.\

Like I said, plain and simply stupid.

I was about to answer Treesa. But rustling in the woods stopped me.

I heard the cracking of branches, rustling of leaves, and then a man, reeking of power came walked through the woods.

know right, who can just reek of power? Some how this dude did though.

I was just going to assume that he was a werewolf.

Everyone looked up, Tanner, Tristan, and Treesa looking like they were ready to attack.

"Nice little trick I played there, eh?" the man said with a sickening smirk on his face.

And then with a snap of his fingers the beasts were back up on their feet and were once again looking like they were ready to eat us alive.

Holy shit, holy freaking shit.

They were looked their lips and growling, looking at us with their beedy little eyes.

Thankfully that's all they did.

We all looked back at the man standing before us.

With questioning looks on our faces.

'Who the hell are you?" Tristan quizzed, taking a closer step towards the strange man.

To be honest he kind of reminded me of Peter Hale from the first season of Teen Wolf. Only, like worse.

"Ahh, I thought you would never ask," the man said while he walked closer and closer towards us. Coming just a few feet away.

"I am Lycaon, and in case you all haven't brushed up on your werewolf history, I am the one that gave you your jobs," he said putting his hand out towards Tristan.

Tristan didn't take his hand. Giving him a blank look.

"Well I guess humans have become dimmer and dimmer as the centuries have gone by, do I really have to spell this out for you?" he looked around the group, everyone giving him blank stares "Well apparently I do." He said, giving us big eye roll,"I am the first werewolf."

"Seriously dude, who the hell are you?" Tanner said, giving him a deadpanned stare.

"Don't believe me, do you?" Lycaon laughed, "Well why don't you take a look at this, and then reconsider your first assumption, boy" he said, whilst pulling off his shirt and showing the mark of and upside down cross and the crescent of the moon on the edge.

Right over top of his heart.

I looked over at Tristan, his face paled as he looked at the mark, and then back at the man in front of us.

“What do you want?" he asked, a slight quiver in his voice.

"Oh nothing, just thought I would give you all a heads up." He said, starting to pace in a circle around us.

"You see these animals around us? Well there are millions of them, sure most of them are in their graves. But I control them, and I can make them come back whenever it suits my fancy. So I'd watch your back if I were you, because nothing you have will be able to defeat these things. Just know, as much as you prepare, as much as you gather resources and try and reverse your mistakes, and those of your ancestors, it will not stop what is about to come."

Then Lycaon stopped in front of me, running his finger down my cheek like some creepy peodophile.

Now normally I totally would have gone all ninja chicken on him and slapped his fingers away, but with over a dozen crazed beasts standing around me, I was actually kind of scared of upsetting the dude that controlled them. You kind of have to understand my situation here folks.

Oh and to all you ninja chicken doubters out there, well they are real. And are freaking awesome.

Anyways back to the freaky werewolf running its finger down my cheek.

"And for you, dear girl, well good luck with that mate of yours, real keeper you got there I tell. Well anyone related to me is a keeper." he said letting out a cackle. He took a step back and regarded all of us.

"Well as pleasant as this little get together has been, I do have business to attend to, until next time." he said, and then made a quick exit into the woods, with the others following him.

We all kind of just stood there for a moment, the guys were staring into the woods and Treesa was looking into the sky.

They all looked perfectly calm, sure, they were pale and Tristan had this look of impending doom on his face. But while they were looking completely calm I was seriously freaking out!

How the freaking hell did I get myself in these situations? i mean seriously! All I did was go to a freaking saturday market to get some groceries for my mom. And I end up here. My life sucks, and it is all thanks to Noah.

Who is related to a psycho who controls werewolfs?

Okay the relation is starting to become more clear now.

Lycaon was psycho, Noah was a psycho. It made sense.

I wonder how Noah was doing...

And just as that thought entered my head, Noah came stumbling out of the woods, with tattered clothes, cut up arms, and overall covered in blood he wavered back and forth for a second, looking like he was about to pass out, but suddenly his head perked up.

He spotted me.

Not a second longer he was tackling me into a hug, crushing me to his chest.

And then we were crashing to the ground,  Noah was out cold.

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

Early update because this book just reached 100k and I wouldn't have been able to do that without you guys! So thank you!

So what did you think? I feel like this chapter was confusing, and my have been a little boring. But let me know what you think in the comment.

Vote and Comment if you liked!

Now for the rest of this week and until the 29th I won't update unless the goals are met. Just because I have an overload of final projects and studying to do. But yeah, I will update if you meet the goals :D

Goals

Votes: 180

Comments: 120

Who has a couple days off after exams are done? I have like a four day weekend :D

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter for sneak peaks and more!

Instagram: @annabezoo

Twitter: @AnnaBezoo

God bless,

Anna.

P.S. picture on the side is Lycaons mark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 3.6K 52
/Highest Ranking : #746 in werewolf 5-26-17 / Started: May 2017 / Ended: December 2017 "I can't," was my reply. "I just.... I c-can't." His concern s...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
326K 9.9K 42
Please look into reading the full story on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTN28YRV?nodl=1&dplnkId=5d6a5848-c601-4164-9a4d-b934a6d97e01 "Ever Dan...
2.4M 83.3K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...