His daughter {MYG × READER}

By pjmtrulys26

{Under editing}🖇 "you are right, I never loved you, I just used you and you know what surprises me more, is... More

prologue
BIRTHDAY
Appa?
MOVE ON
LOVE?
FLASHBACK
proposal
results?
I missed you
baby!!
celebrate
present
with me
yoon baby
appa loves you
guilt
meet
I can't
protect
take
custody
loved
paparazzi?
memories
solve
meet BTS
accident
yoon
tour
lavendar
I'll miss you
jealous?
prank
yearned
Birthday
Proposal
officially mine
new journey
sweet night
long night
notice

FOREVER MINE

11.3K 385 57
By pjmtrulys26

Author's pov:-

It was another tiring day for y/n in hospital. After working whole day her a**es off, her whole body get charged again by just seeing her little angel smiling. Y/n and Aera cooked aera favourite galbi (one type of meat) today.
Y/n made Aera to bed after having dinner. Even after working whole day, y/n was not sleepy, so she stood up from bed and came downstairs.

Grabbing glass of orange juice from kitchen, she turned television on. While watching on-air drama, she felt asleep on the couch.

Yoongi's pov:-

Whole day was tiring but I need to meet my babies. While drying my wet hairs with towel, I took the phone to check the time and it was past 11pm. Ohh God, I can't visit them tonight because I know y/n likes to sleep early due to her work. I should take tomorrow's leave to be able to visit them. But wait tomorrow is 8th of March means I have my birthday day after tomorrow. So... I will try to meet them on my birthday.

Yesss,yesss!!!!yess!!!! Its the best idea. It will be best birthday gifts for me... goodnight baby I am coming soon to love you both. I placed my phone in nightstand and went to sleep.

11:55pm~~

Aera's sleep breaks due to her need to use the washroom. After getting her job done in Washroom, she came downstairs to check for her eomma and found her sleeping peacefully. Being an angel she thought of tugging her mum in blanket, so she opened store room door. After many attempts to switch on light with stick Aera succeeds. While trying to find blanket in the room her eyes fell on the box thrown in one corner with half of things scattered around it.

Aera's pov:-

What is that? Is this Eomma's imtontat (important) box? Ideaaa!!!!I will place everything nicely in the box again and then eomma will be happy.

Author's pov:-

Bad idea baby Aera!!!!! After turning box which was named 'forever mine' she took the box on her little lap, she started picking the photos from the floor.  Thank god she still learning to read."

"Ohhh my eomma is shoo pretty in that dress!!!!" she started fangirling her eomma by seeing her in yellow dress which was actually gifted by yoongi.

"Eomma is having little tummy now, but she looks more pretty now," she mumbled while giggling.

And there it is, her hands trailed off to the photos of her eomma and appa. Y/n never told Aera her father's name nor she let Aera to see his photo. But god has different plans for everything, Aera is holding their photos.

"They are same as Dae and jung uncas and eat each other's mouth" Aera thought.

And by seeing the photos she felt happy, she took one photo from the box and placed it in her pocket of shorts.

After placing the box near the cupboard, she carried the blanket over her head to the living room. She starts to spread blanket over her mum's body and made her tiny body to sleep beside y/n. But y/n wakes up as soon as Aera sleeps beside her on the couch. She takes Aera in her arms and both make way to their bedroom.

Skip to morning:-

Y/n's pov:-

I woke up to my alarm. After getting myself ready and making breakfast for Aera and me. I made my way to make Aera wake up. She woke up and I made her bath. I took our clothes to turn on  Washing machine. I have an habit of checking pockets before washing clothes. While my hands slides in Aera shorts pocket, I found a photo and it was nonetheless of yoongi's and me. I was shocked.

How did Aera found it? Did Aera saw each photos? Wait what if Aera recognizes yoongi as her dad and ask again for him? What if she hates me for not telling her about yoongi? What if...... I was cut off by Aera calling me to help her with chain of her dress.

After helping her, Aera made me sit on bed and "What happened eomma?" Aera asks genuinely while placing her fingers under my chin. I took both of her hands and made her sit on my lap.

"Baby, do you hate me for not telling you about you daddy?" I was on my verge to crying.

"No, eomma I will never get angry on you. And sorry for taking your lovely photo without your permission", she replied while hugging me tightly.

"Its ok yoo..."

"Eomma, do appa really look same as suga from BTS? Is he really that handsome?" Aera asks with nervous tone.

"Yes, he really looks alike suga from BTS,"I lied because I dont want her to get hype up because min yoongi is her father.

"Eomma does appa love me, like he loves you?" She was sad and I knew it by her voice. I know she needs her dad by her side to love her and make her feel like princess. Even if moms do everything, the daughters are always called daddy's princess.

Taking a deep sigh I answered.

"You know you got all habits of your appa. Everything you do are likes of your appa...... you like galbi and lamb skewers which are your dad's favourite food too. You have gummy smile just like your father's... Your skin is just like your dad so soft. You are a carbon copy of your dad. Even if he is far away from us I want you to know one thing yoon, he loves you, very much. He loves you more than me because you are his princess. He loves you but he can't be with us. He will never come to us.  I am sorry baby you have to suffer like this but I promise to be your best eomma and... appa" I mumbled last word under my breath. While Aera was sobbing softly in my chest hugging me tightly.

"Its ok eomma, I have you and I will never want anything more than you, I love you this much," era said while spreading her hands and trying to cheer up.

'Sorry yoon I can't let you know that your dad don't even care if we are alive or not. Sorry for not telling you that we were never his princesses. He never loved us baby and will never do... But I promise baby, I will try my best to be your eomma and appa, and I will never let that man to ruin again my happy life with you.' I made promise to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.4K 32
Y/N is the son of Arceus and Giratina found in a forest by Summer Rose. The first few years went well for him until the sudden disappearance of Summe...
32.1K 587 19
Y/n was adopted by BTS. Youwill have some up and downs, but in the end you and all of BTS are going to live happy ever after.
910K 21.3K 53
"Her eyes screamed danger, but her touch screamed love."
193K 5.9K 19
"An Agent can't have Emotion. That's the one thing you can't forget." "I won't. I promise." - When Big Hit Entertainment calls the CIA in America cla...