JACK FROST BLACK CLOVER

Od arezvrost

King Julius meet Jack Frost to accompany Asta.Jack agreed and go to Clover Kingdom.He had adventure with Asta... Více

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12- WILD BOARS HUNTING
PART 13-AWAKENING
PART 14-FIRE UP
PART 15-MARKET (SHOPPING)
PART 16-BATTLE OF HEART
PART 17-BATTLE OF HEART 1
PART 18-BATTLE OF HEART II
CHARACTER OF TEAM JAMMIE
BATTLE OF HEART III
BATTLE OF HEART FINAL...
DUNGEON😱😨
BLACK BULL VS SMOKE MAGE
TWO SQUAD VS MARS💎
JAMMIE AND TEETA GROWTH
SPIRITS!😏
JACK VS NOBLE
CAPITAL ATTACK
INTO THE DARKNESS
SAVE ASTA
A CHILD
BACK TO NORMAL..
NUTCRACKER
A N
SIBLINGS BE LIKE
SNOW?
RESCUING
SALLY AND THE MUD(BaRo)
LICHT
LICHT KO
THIRD EYES
VICTORY
SECRET MISSION
BEACH
BIG GAMBLE
VETTO I
VETTO DESPAIR
DIAMOND KINGDOM
HELPING ASTA
FATE
BATTLE UP
CHILDISH JACKIE
Childish Jackie II [FINNY]
CHILDISH JACK III (Gauche)
PREPARATION STAR FESTIVAL
STAR FESTIVAL
YULTIME TIME
ROYAL EXAM ENTRANCE
JACK ROYAL EXAM
ROYAL EXAM 2ND MATCH
JACK WRATH
ROYAL KNIGHT SQUAD
UNOFFICIAL ALLY
ATTACK ON ENEMY HQ
any ideas😊✌
REINCARNATION ELF
THE WAR HAS BEGUN
JOKUL FROSTI
MEMOIRA
ARMAGEDDON
ASSEMBLE
ENTER AND SEPARATE .
ZAGROS DARK ELF
BE GONE ZAGROS
A GOODBYE!?
A SORROW DAY
BONUS
IM BACK
BACK TO HQ
A DAY BEFORE INVESTIGATION
INVESTIGATION DAY
TO HEART KINGDOM
MEET GAJA

ROYAL

157 3 0
Od arezvrost

Asta arrived at the city where he detected Luck Ki.He saw a teenager girl was fighting with Luck.Her Ki quite crazy.

"Asta!"Vanessa and Magna called him.

"Hey guys.Who are you"Asta pointed to Jammie.

"Im Jammie Bennet.Call me Jammie.So you are Asta that Captain Yami talk to me"Jammie smiled.

"What"Vanessa,Magna and Asta shocked.

"Well he and others captain are ambassador when Im participate in exam.So in final ..i duel with him.Pretty tough his Ki"Jammie chuckled.

"You learn Ki"Asta jawdropped.

"Yeah from my sensei.Both of us know we are magicless.I got angel sword and you got demon sword.The same is it drained mans those who hold it"Jammie smirked

"Hmm an angel.So holy.So you can help Luck from possesed "Asta said.

"Yeah.So let beat him.It seem he is going to use mana nature to create lightning"Jammie

THUMM!!

"And yeah he did it"Jammie said with smile.

"How can you be so calm"Magna shouted.

"It just normal lightning if compare with my senior"Jammie said about Gaja.

"Enough talk ..theres crazy elf we need to take down"Teeta yelled.

"Damn that girl kind Blue Rose squad"Magna said.

"Oh yeah she is.She fought with Captain Charlotte before"Jammie plunged forward to attack Luck.

"Great Luck clone"Magna said

Asta then joined the fight and Vanessa and Magna backup him

Luck was in trouble as three people attacked him in powerful speed

"Human envolved!They must diee"Elf Luck said in anger.

He increased his speed but Jammie and Teeta countered easily.Asta just cut Luck magic attack.

"Ok guys he goes to self destruction.Someone stop him"Teeta shouted.

Vanessa,Magna and Asta then detain Elf Luck.

"You gonna die!!!'Elf Luck laughed.

"Wake up you Luck!!"they yelled.

Teeta then casted shield spell to avoid many damage area.Jammie and Luck then hit Elf Luck chest with their sword.

"I just want to friend with human"Elf Luck smile before dissapeard.

"May you rest in peace"Jammie smiled.

"So mission are accomplished here.Damn that Luck so powerful.I m enjoying with his fighting"Teeta grinned smile.

Jammie rolled his eyes.Look like Baby Tooth had turned badass.

"Seriously?"he said with annoying mode.

Then the four black bull came towards them and thanked them.Luck asked Teeta for fighting.Jammie,Vanessa and Magna and Asta sweatdropped.

"Okay i think we should back to HQ.Im run out mana"Vanessa said.

"You guys might come."Asta said.

Jammie and Teeta nodded.Well they agreed as this squad kinda crazy their team.So Luck used his second level lightning magic to bring Asta,Magna and Vanessa.Jammie rode trisula that being controlled by Teeta.

"Well is Luck good in use his mana..although he quite crazy"Jammie said.

"Nah he is unique"Teeta corrected.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Many Silva family being killed by Jokul.He just killed those Silva who used the commoners as their shield.Kivn just accompanied him.She still not understand what Jokul did.Why he left the comnoners..and not killed all Silva.Weird

"Mm Jokul..why you doing this?"Kivn asked him

"Well I dunno but I got memories that those who are killed by me had hurt a silva girl who being treated badly because her lack of mana"Jokul said.

Kivn just smiled.Look like Jokul inherited Visionary from Lady Frozena.She cannot denied that power quite powerful.Jokul could see the past when he meet someone.

"Very well..Jokul.I understood.Sorry for misunderstand you"Kivn chuckled.

"Its okay Kivn..well how bout we meet the Silva of Noble family"Jokul smirked.

"Very well"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Asta and others arrived.They were shocked as the Black Bull HQ ruined.Theres Grey and Gordon who mumbled panickly.

"Hey who are you"Magna walked towards Henry.

Suddenly Magna fell down as his mana being sucked out.

"Oooo.my mana"Magna whined

Asta rushed to Henry.He introduced Henry to them and he told that Henry had disease that he need to suck mana to survive.

"Owh that made sense"Vanessa said.

"Since I got no mana..i always visit him"Asta said.

"Jammie..i think you could try heal him so he could suck our mana slowly not in big amount"Teeta said.

Jammie nod.He made healing handsign and put hands on Henry back.

"Woahhh..you said you are magicless.Is that your magic"Asta said in amazement

"Ya.Im magicless but not Ki-less or chakra-less"Jammie chuckled.

Asta smiled.He remembered about Jackie.Hope he was okay.

"There you go Henry.You will feel better bit"Jammie said.

Gordon and Grey muttered panickly.

"What are you talking about"Magna yelled.

"That blue girl said they were attack by Eye of Midnight ..."Jammie said.

"How can you understand"Magna yelled

"Well he use listening Ki"Teeta smiled.

"Gordon said Gauche turned into elf but dont worry Gauche didnt attack them"Asta said.

"So i had read about this elf stuff.What I read about this.It known as Prohibitted Spell:Elf Reincarnation..and to use it..they used mana nature in reverse"Jammie said.

"So why some of them only reincarnated in some bodies"Vanessa asked.

"First to use this..the elf soul must choose suitable human vessel that have same genetic and curse"Teeta said.

Suddebly they feel omnius mana/Ki came.

"This mana"

"Could it be"

Charmy came with her flock of barbarian sheeps.

"Im hate..."

"Oh no Charmy...she being elf"

"I hate you...who destroyed my garden!"Charmy said.

Suddenly flock of Charmy sheep surrounded them in dark vibes.Asta and other sweatdropped.

"Not us..its elf and Midnight Eyes"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Timeskip..Timeskip...Timeskip...

Finral,Captain Yami and Capt.Jack were battle up with some of Golden Dawn squad that had been possessed at the castle entrance.

"Finral you know what should do right"Capt Yami smirked and he gave signal towards Capt Jack.

"Ya!"Finral then made telerport portals to them.

They then appeared into another spatial.Duo captains just slashed their enemy and they fainted.

"Wow you good spatial.."Capt Jack smirked to Finral.

"Dont you dare do anything on my transportation"Capt Yami growled.

"Cmon at least let me borrow him sometimes"Capt Jack chuckled.

"Hell no "said Capt Yami.

Finral just sweatdropped.Then three of them noticed a big black bull  mecha armor landed not far from them.

[Im back haha..so done]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

62.3K 2.9K 32
━━━━ ❛𝐘/𝐍,𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊❜ ☾─What if Nacht Faust came back into your life? Did you really moved on from him? ☾─Is it really him? Or it's just yo...
188K 3K 19
Three Years after Elfs invasion,Asta returns to Clover Kingdom..But he's is somehow Different....How will Everyone react to it..? Does Asta even want...
118K 2.6K 59
Have you ever wondered if you could be part of the black clover universe and you get to meet your favorite characters ? Join me in this fanfic book a...
53.4K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...