The Rebel Love Song: The Mort...

By whatdidyousaynovels

After Andy marries the Mortician's Daughter, and Jake reunites with his long lost love, how will things play... More

The Rebel Love Song: The Mortician's Daughter Sequel<3
I Cannot Hide What's On My Mind
I Feel It Burning Deep Inside
A Passion Crime
To Take What's Mine
Let Us Start Living For Today
Never Gonna Change My Mind
We Can Leave It All Behind
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us
No, Not This Time
So Take Your Hand In Mine
It's Ours Tonight
This Is A Rebel Love Song

Hearts Will Sacrifice

129 7 9
By whatdidyousaynovels

*****Andy's POV... Still...*****

I turned to face a beautiful girl I'd seen many times before. Her hair fell past her shoulders, her eyes had a familiarly wonderful sparkle to them, and she was shorter than most young women I'd met before. A soft blush brightened her face, and she smiled at me.

Immediately, I jumped up off the couch, running to my bride and hugging her. She laughed as I almost knocked her over. I smiled.

"Scarlette!" I exclaimed, picking her up and twirling her around excitedly.

She laughed happily, but her face suddenly grew sad and dark. I frowned, setting her down on the couch where I sat beside her. Scarlette began to cry, single and perfect tears slowly trickling on her cheeks. I wiped one away, confused by her sudden sadness.

"Scars, what's the matter?" I asked, moving her hair and tucking it behind her ear.

Scarlette remained quiet, though occasionally sniffling. I wondered what was the matter, but I didn't ask again. I knew that when she was ready, she would tell me what happened. Instead, I held her in my lap, allowing her to rest her head on my chest. She continued to cry, her tears falling on my arm. I bit my lip, worried, as possibilities floated around in my mind.

Was the baby okay? Oh, God, please let everything be okay!

Did she want to leave me? I wouldn't blame her...

Was it something else I said? Oh, damnit.

Maybe she was just stressed? I hope everything's alright..

Finally, Scarlette looked up, her eyes still wet from all the tears she'd shed. I looked into her eyes, searching for an answer as to what was wrong with my beautiful wife.

"What's wrong?" I whispered, my lip beginning to quiver as I felt tears building up.

"Andy, if I could explain it... I would... But it's not something I can find the words to say." She said slowly, twiddling her thumbs.

I placed a hand on her stomach.

"Is the baby okay?" I asked, feeling even closer to crying.

Scarlette looked away, silent.

--

The hot tears began to pour as I moved her and stood up.

"No. No. No, no, no, no, no. The baby has to be okay." I said, pacing around the room, shaking.

Scarlette sat silently on the couch, a hand on her belly, crying. I collapsed on the floor, sobbing hard as I attempted to figure out what could have gone wrong. Someone knocked on the door, and I screamed at them to leave us alone. The unwanted visitor muttered something, but I paid no attention.

"How could I let this happen?!" I screamed, crying into the floor.

For a while, things were silent except for my unnecessarily hard labored breathing and sobbing. Someone came in. Scarlette and the person I couldn't see whispered to each other, and someone put a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up into the face of Ashley, who looked very sad.

"Andy," he began in a soft tone.

I fought to keep myself from simply busting into tears again.

"It'll be okay... Let Scars explain it all to you."

--

Author's Note:

Hiya guys.. Sorry for the late update and the short chapter... this was the best I could do and I know some of you were DYING for a new chapter on this story, so here you go. Feedback appreciated, comments loved, sharing with friends is even better.. Sorry I've been absent as of late.. I'll try harder.

-S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 10.3K 34
When 17 year old Emilee meets unknown punk rock band Black Veil Brides, she has no idea who they are!! But she soon learns they'll play a huge part i...
37.6K 373 20
When Issabelle Hunt gets staled by her ex, can the black veil brides keep her safe? After she and Andy Biersack take a liking to each other, can her...
36.2K 429 22
Coming into the rock scene, the aspiring new band, Veil the Romance, starts making a name for themselves. During a show in their hometown their most...
405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...