Hunter x Hunter Boyfriend Sce...

By LilClownBaby

Female reader x Boyfriend Scenarios! -Gon -Killua -Kurapika -Leorio -Hisoka -Chrollo -Illumi -Shalnark -Feit... More

How You Met : Gon, Killua, Kurapika
How You Met: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo
How You Met: Illumi, Shalnark, Feitan
Asking You Out: Gon, Killua, Kurapika
Asking You Out: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo
Asking You Out : Illumi, Shalnark, Feitan
Nicknames
What It's Like Dating Them
5 Things They Love About You
The Boys As Zodiac Memes
First Nude Encounters
Your Ex Texts You
A/N
Adultrio ❤️
How They Sleep
A/N ~ Thank You
Where They Kiss You
Songs They Send To You
Unexpected: Hisoka
Greatest Treasure: Chrollo
🎃👻 Halloween Special 💀🦇
They Play Among Us
A/N- Please Read
RANDOM
Hello!
Hey!

First Kiss

15.1K 310 290
By LilClownBaby

Gon:
     It was Killua's idea. You were sitting together, talking peacefully when Killua walked up and pushed your faces together. Both of you were as red as a fire truck. Killua just laughed at your embarrassment.

"Killua!!!"

Killua:
     Gon and his girlfriend wanted to do the pocky challenge with you and Killua. It was funny at first, that is, until you and Killua had to do it. Your faces were red as you inched closer. Before you could break off, Killua grabbed your face and pulled you to his lips before turning away.

"Y-you...should do that more..." You whispered softly, turning your head away.

Kurapika:
      You were drinking coffee and reading together. You finished your coffee and took a sip of Kurapika's tea. Kurapika's face turned red and you looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Well, you drank from my cup. That's an indirect kiss." He closed his book, still blushing.

"Oh...I'm sorr-" You we're cut off as Kurapika quickly pressed his lips to yours and blushed profusely.

"Don't stop..." You said as you both leaned in for another.

Leorio:
      You had a cold, so you couldn't make it to class today. In between class, Leorio stopped over to bring you some soup and flowers. He couldn't stay long and it saddened you.

"I wish I could stay with you, but I'm going to be late." In a rush, he absentmindedly leaned down and kissed you.

     You stared at him in shock and your face started to turn red. Leorio realized what he had done and apologized many times before running out the door embarrassed.

Hisoka:
     Hisoka always had his mouth pressed against you somewhere. It was nothing new, though he never kissed you on your lips.

     You were playing cards on your bed, which he had to teach you how to play, when he won for the nth time.

"I may not be very good at playing this game, but I know you're cheating." You chided.

"Someone is sore about losing~❤️" He teased

You turned away from him, annoyed. "Whatever, Cheater ."

     Hisoka pulled you into his lap and whispered in your ear which caused you to jolt slightly. "Since you're so clearly upset, let me make it up to you~❤️"

     Before you could utter a word of protest, he curled his hands in your hair and attached his lips to yours. At first slow, then turned into a make out session.

Chrollo:
     It was your night off and you were at the hideout with him while the other troupe members were away, doing what they do best.

     Chrollo had stole a set of ancient books you had your eyes on. You both sat in content, reading and basking in each other's presence, when you glanced over to find Chrollo staring at you.

     You returned to your book and bit the inside of your lip as the corners of your mouth upturned. Chrollo closed his book and turned his attention fully toward you. Heat creeped up the sides of your face.

"You're so cute when you blush."  Chrollo gently caressed your chin with his thumb, lightly brushing over your bottom lip. He closed your book with the other, forcing you to keep your attention on him.

     He slowly leaned in and took your lips with his. Chills overtook your body as he placed his hand around your waist, pulling you further into the tender kiss.

Illumi:
     Your relationship with Illumi was stagnant in the physical affection department. It has been half a year since you started courting and moved in with him.

    Illumi just came back from a mission the day before and was already leaving again for an unspecified amount of time. Though you were more than capable, he had been reluctant to let you go on missions with him, as you sometimes would.

     You would normally hang out with the younger Zoldycks in his absence, so him leaving you would not bother you much. But for the past month, he has been even insistent that you stay home, you felt distant from him.

    As Illumi readied himself to walk out the door, you stepped in front of him, closing the door with your back. He slightly tilted his head as you crossed your arms.

"Illumi, you're really going to leave so soon?You won't even let me go with you anymore. Am I not good enough to be by your side?" Your eyes filled with rage.

"I have a contract to fulfill."

"I'm aware..." You uttered flatly and left the room.

     As you walked down the long hall, you felt a cool hand grab yours and spin you 180. There you stood, facing your Assassin boyfriend, visibly upset.

"I am not sure what to do when you are upset, but the reason I have not been taking you with me is because I have been with Hisoka..."  Illumi pulled you closer.

"I do not like the way he looks at you, it makes me angry for some reason...and so to fix it, I keep him away from you."

    Illumi cupped your face with his hands and kissed your lips gently. Wrapping his arms around you, he placed his chin on your head.

"I don't know if this is how it works, but it somehow feels right."

Shalnark:
     It was hot and miserable out so you and Shalnark decided to go to the beach. After arriving there, you both put on your sunscreen and jumped into the water immediately.

     After a couple of hours in the sun, you walked to your bag and realized you forgot to bring your water. You mentally berated yourself for your forgetfulness.

"I can't believe I forgot the water. I could have sworn I had everything." You pouted.

Shalnark laughed at how cute you looked. "It's okay, Princess. Why don't we get ice cream instead?"

"Reaaally?" Your eyes gleamed as you hugged his masculine arm.

Shalnark bought you both your favorite ice creams from the food truck. As you were about to eat it, Shalnark leaned in and licked ice cream.

"Hey!" You giggled

"Wow. That's not bad..."
Shalnark leaned in to take another lick, but you moved your ice cream away. His tongue brushed lightly against your lips instead. In an instant, both of your faces heated.

Shalnark placed his hand in yours and leaned in once more, locking his lips to your own.

"So you DO taste as sweet as you look."

Feitan:
Ever since the day you became official, the air between you two had changed. Not much, but it was definitely noticeable amongst the Troupe. You still fought like hell, but you were...happier after.

It was quiet in the hideout. Everyone doing their own thing. You and Feitan had another falling out (go figure) so you went to associate amongst the troupe. At first they didn't like you, but they've come to terms with you being there and even enjoy your company.

You were sitting between Phinks and Shalnark, cracking jokes and laughing. Phinks put his hand on your shoulder when you noticed a dark aura directed your way. Hesitantly, you look over in Feitan's direction to see him approaching ominously.

His bloodlust was intense. Feitan stopped in front of you and grabbed your hand, jerking you away from the others. As you walked away, Feitan glared at Phinks, Phinks got the message.

You entered your shared room and he locked the door behind him.

"What the hell is your problem!?" You yelled angrily. Feitan remained silent and backed you to your bed.

"Fei-"

Before you could finish, Feitan had pressed hard against your mouth. You stiffened from the sudden contact, then returned the kiss.

"I said..you're mine. Idiot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 21.2K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
936K 29.8K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
1.8K 12 31
Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios in hxh! I tried to include everyone in the following groups Main characters- Gon, Killua, Kurapika leorio and Hisoka P...
683K 18K 28
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...