Lure To The Woods

By llmusicsmyreligionll

Cameron White has never understood the appeal of a relationship: he much prefers his own company, or the comp... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
A/N 13.12.20
A/N 26.11.22

A/N 17.09.20

19.1K 493 102
By llmusicsmyreligionll

I can't believe this another book finished!

I hope that you all enjoyed this book just as much as I enjoyed writing it- it was a bit of a switch up from my usual content, so I hope those of you who read all of my stuff found the change refreshing. Alternatively, if you haven't read my other stuff but enjoyed this book, then I would recommend checking some of it out!

As for a new book to follow, I'm going to be taking a little break from writing while I settle into University, but I already have a rough outline of a new book set up. Also, I've started to edit 'Vampire Boy', so I will continue with that too. I'll also continue 'Death's Devils' soon.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me or simply comment them here.

Once again, I hope you enjoyed the book and I hope you have a lovely day!

Ps- I just thought you guys would like to know that this story was submitted to the Wattys 2020, so wish me luck! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 792 40
Just when Mizuki thought he had found his one true mate, his entire world turned upside down. He went from the happy little omega to the omega that...
158K 5.1K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
78 5 10
Justin Cameron is a good kid, when he lands in detention he meets Jacob Harris. Jacob is the opposite of him, he's rebellious and is known as the sch...
981K 25.9K 25
Angel is on the hunt to finding the truth behind his pack after recent events. His mates are members from an enemy pack which shouldn't be possible...