KINK LIST สฒสฒแต

By arasthetic

Our hands lie next to each other's, fingertips almost touching. This is what we've come to. So close, yet we'... More

๐Š๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
โ†ป zero
โ†ป one
โ†ป two
โ†ป three
โ†ป four
โ†ป five
โ†ป six
โ†ป seven
โ†ป eight
โ†ป nine
โ†ป ten

โ†ป eleven

653 39 10
By arasthetic

십일 ┃ ❛❛ Do I affect you that much? ❜❜

━━━━━━━

"Where are you going?" I ask Jimin, who has just walked out of his room, dressed in all blacks. "You look like you're dressed for a funeral, except you have a date afterwards."

"Out," he dismisses, moving around frantically, probably searching for his phone.

"It's freaking eight in the morning and Mom just left."

"Your point being?" He finally finds it one of the kitchen cabinets and I don't even question how it got there.

I cross my arms over my chest, cutting straight to the chase. "What sort of place are you going to that you have to hide it from mother dearest?"

"Stop acting like I'm going to deal drugs or something," he replies, fumbling with his sunglasses. "I'm just going out to meet a friend."

"Good morning," Jeongguk mumbles, stumbling into the kitchen, still in his pajamas. He doesn't pay attention to either of us as he yawns and slowly takes a seat.

"But I made breakfast today," I counter.

He looks at me funny. "You made toast, Jiyeon."

I quote his exact words. "Your point being?"

"Fine," he huffs and picks up a piece of bread before shoving it into his mouth. "Happy?"

I snicker. "You have no idea."

"Oh, hyung!" Jeongguk suddenly speaks up, causing both of us to look at him. He grins, observing Jimin from head to toe. "Looks like you're finally picking up some pointers from me."

"I think you're forgetting who's older here, Kook," Jimin mumbles, still chewing on bread. "You take pointers from me, not the other way around."

"Yeah, right." Jeongguk lets out a snigger.

"On a more serious note, though, how do I look?" Jimin asks, standing up straight.

"Horrible," Jeongguk and I say in unison without sparing the elder male a glance. Our eyes widen in surprise at the unexpected similarity.

"Guys," Jimin interjects, causing us to look away from each other and at him.

"You look great," I assure him.

"Mm-hmm, don't worry," Jeongguk agrees. "If I were your date, I'd think you're ten out of ten fuckable."

Jimin and I cringe at the same time. Jeongguk shrugs. "Just facts."

"I'm getting late." Jimin jogs to the door. "And it's not a date, for your information."

"I'm hundred percent sure it's a date," Jeongguk states as soon as my elder brother disappears out the door, closing it behind him.

"Is it?" I knit my eyebrows. "I didn't know Jimin was interested in someone."

"I might have an idea, but let's not jump to conclusions," he replies, helping himself to toast. He lazily munches on it until his eyes meet mine. "I know I'm handsome, but could you at least be a little subtle in checking me out?"

"Pfft, you wish." I turn back to the butter in my hand. "Your hair is so messy, it's actually distracting."

It also makes you look cute. But I don't want you to grow three heads taller than you already are, so I won't say that.

"Really?" He runs a hand through his hair, disheveling it further. "Oh, I wanted to ask. How'd it go with Haneul?"

"Great, actually. We're all good now." I smile. "Thank you for the idea of the cookies. Worked a charm."

He smiles back. "Anytime. I have to do that a lot with Jin hyung, so..."

I only laugh in response. After a while, he begins, "So."

"So?"

"What are your plans for today?"

"I don't have classes, thankfully. I don't think I'm in the correct mindset to teach kids how to not stutter in public speeches right now."

He giggles at first, confusing me slightly. And in a few seconds, he's almost doubling over in laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just imagining you walking around a classroom, wearing your glasses and trying your best to scold the kids, but you can't. Because you're too soft for that."

"Am not!" I protest. "I don't have to scold the kids most of the time. They're pretty well-mannered and like you witnessed the other day, I'm a cool teacher."

"Maybe you could teach me something in your free time, too?" he asks with a cheeky grin.

"Would you stop flirting?" I reply, trying to sound authoritative in order to make up for the betrayal my cheeks are probably showing.

"I don't plan to." His grin morphs into a smirk as he leans over the table towards me, retreating in a few seconds.

I get up almost immediately, trying to calm my poor heart from the effect. Behind me, I can hear him laughing his ass off. "Am I that attractive, Jiyeon? Do I affect you that much?"

"Two different questions, Jeon," I state, perfectly aware how disrespectful that would sound to my parents. "I'm sure you know that you're attractive to a lot of the female population, probably even some of the male. And no, you do not affect me." I let the lie fly out through my teeth.

"Not at all?"

"Not at all."

Jeongguk stays quiet for a moment before he gets up as well. I instinctively try to move towards the door, but he's too fast. In a split second, he's got me trapped against the counter, his hands inches away from my sides. And as much as I'd like to deny it, I'm a mushy ball of anticipation, heart beating a thousand folds faster.

"We'll see about that," he whispers, his face way too close to mine. Although I'm trying my best to avoid his eyes, I can still feel his gaze, teasing and perhaps even amorous. "Get ready."

"For what?" I ask back, so quietly that I almost can't hear myself.

"We're going old-school," he answers as he pulls himself back from me. And thank god for that, because I can finally breathe. "Hitting the arcades."

I'm so focused on channeling the oxygen back into my lungs that I almost miss his words. "Wait." I frown, processing them. My eyes widen. "You're asking me to go out?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Like, with you?"

"Did you think I came to Busan to be quarantined or something?" he chuckles.

"It's not that, dumbass." I roll my eyes. "Do you realize the ruckus that'd occur if you and I were spotted together?"

"Fair point." He nods gravely, though his expression changes just as soon. "But it's Wednesday morning, I don't think the arcades are crowded now. Plus, we could both wear bucket hats or something."

"Are you sure?" Worry floods through my mind. "I wouldn't want you to get into trouble just because I was──"

"I'm taking you either way, Jiyeon," Jeongguk states firmly and I can see that he means it. "Besides, you're worth getting into trouble for," he adds. At this point, I honestly can't tell if he's flirting or being serious.

"Go." He gestures to the stairs. I stand rooted to my spot for a minute before I sigh and accept it, making my way upstairs.

If only I didn't want to go with him, too.

━━━━━━━

"There's still time, Jeongguk. I can just drive back home──"

He cuts me off immediately, "No. Stop being so scared." He turns to me and his chocolate brown eyes bore into mine even more intensely than usual, the determination evident in them. Or maybe it's because I can't see the rest of his face due to the mask he's wearing. "Do you want to do this or not?"

I look down, knowing I can't lie to him. "I do."

"Then you have to take the risk, Jiyeon." He takes my hand in his. "Let's do this together."

I nod, mustering a little smile as I finally make my choice.

And with that, we get out of my car before making our way towards the very well-known mall.

Together.

━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
82.8K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
135K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...