•Kings•

By TheWeeb20

The cover of this book was made by me. This is a Technoblade x Dream fanfiction. Also please keep in mind tha... More

Unexpected
Protective?
Friends
Jealousy?
I-
?Discord Server?
Rumours

Trustworthy

1.1K 54 49
By TheWeeb20

•Author's Pov•

Dream woke up to bird chirps again. He yawned and stretched. He got up and fixed his bed sheets. He changed into his usual royality clothes. ((a white tshirt - black jeans - a green cape with white fur - white leather boots)) He then wore his gloves which exposed his index finger and little finger.

He then put on his mask and left his room after taking his sword with him. A few guards greeted him by bowing down and Dream waved his hand at them as a greeting as well.

" Luke , I will go for a run with my horse again. So don't follow me. " Dream told Luke AKA his right hand man. Luke nodded " Yes sir. " he said. Dream then walked out of his palace and walked to the field where Light was. He untied her and hopped on her back. He commanded Light to run so she did. They ran out of the kingdom and started running in a random direction Dream knew.

Suddenly a dog ran into their way and scared Light. She started running in another direction. " Light! Light stop! " Dream tried commanding her but she didn't listen. They ran into the same dark forest. " Oh shit. LIGHT I SAID STOP! " Dream commanded again. Light neighed quietly and kept running. She jumped over a log on the grass. " Light you need to stop! Bad! Bad girl! " Dream tried commanding her again but she didn't listen.

There was a lake in front of them. " Light no! We can't crosd that lake by jumping!! " Dream said. Light didn't listen again. Dream jumped off of Light but he thightened his grip on Light's leash. He tried stopping her but she didn't stop. The leash tore apart. " LIGHT STOP! " Dream yelled one last time. Light didn't listen again and jumped across the lake. She kept running and disappeared into darkness. " Light.. " Dream sighed. He clearly knew that he just lost his lovely horse because of a dumb dog which scared Light. He got up from the ground and he wiped off the dust on his clothes. " I guess I will have to walk all the way b- Wait. I don't even know the way back. " Dream talked to himself. He decided to follow Light's previous footsteps which were barely visible because the dirt was dry. He sighed and decided to give it a try and started walking.

~Timeskip~

He was now sure that he was lost. He stopped walking and looked around , he saw nothing but darkness , trees and bushes. He sighed in disappointment. He was about to sit down on the grass but he saw a fast creature run between trees. He gulped. " What was that?.. " he asked himself. He saw it again , it had a dark grey fur with black details and it was as big as a wolf but a bit bigger. " It looks like a wolf but bigger... Bear? No , bears are way bigger. Alpha wolf.. It is an alpha wolf! " Dream talked with himself. Dream mentally slapped himself for being this excited about finding what creature it is , he was literally about to die. He turned around and saw the alpha wolf running towards him. His eyes widened behind his mask. Before he could get out of the alpha's way , it jumped on him causing him to fall flat on his back. He tried pushing the alpha off of him but it didn't work. The wolf bit his left arm harshly causing Dream to scream in pain. His left arm was bleeding , a lot. The wolf stopped biting his left arm but Dream pushed the wolf off of him with his legs. He stood up and started running away. The wolf started chasing after him.

Dream ran into a familiar but not so familiar part of the forest. He didn't notice the log on the grass and tripped over it and injurned his ankle. He fell on the ground. The pain and tiredness was too much for his body , his vision started getting blurry and he was feeling sore. The wolf was about to jump on to him and bite his neck but an arrow was shot at the wolf and the wolf ran away in pain. The last thing he saw was a man with a dark red cape approaching him then his eyes closed.

~With Technoblade~

He shot the wolf with his bow and walked over to the guy laying on the ground. He dropped his bow out of shock after noticing it's Dream. He took a deep breath and picked him up bridal style and started walking back to his kingdom.

He walked into his palace and then walked to the nursery. The nursery in his palace didn't have any nurses because he knew how to heal and etc. He layed Dream on a bed. " Here is the part I hate. " Techno said to himself and took Dream's shirt off , revealing his scarred chest. ' I- He is fit but thin. It's probably because he is an athlete. ' Techno thought then he grabbed a medkit and cleaned the bit mark on Dream's left arm and then bandaged it. He then cleaned the wounds on Dream's chest. He then pulled up the lower part of the trouser leg to reveal Dream's injurned ankle. He wiped balm on Dream's ankle and bandaged it as well. " At least it lasted shorter than I thought. " Techno said to himself and walked upstairs to his office.

~Half An Hour Later~

Dream slowly opened his eyes. He noticed he was laying so he sat up and looked around. ' What is this place.. ' Dream asked in his mind. He stood up and almost fell. He examined the place he was in. The walls were dark blue and had gold details. The sunlight barely brightened the insides. He noticed the stairs and walked there then slowly walked upstairs. He noticed he didn't have a shirt on and was shivering because the place , he was in , was cold. The stairs had a big red rug on them and the fences were dark blue as well with the walls.

The stairs ended and he looked around. There were many rooms but there was a different room with a larger dark red door. He saw dim lights sneaking under the door. ' Maybe there is someone in that room who I can ask for help.. ' Dream thought and started walking towards that room. He almost fell while walking but controlled his balance and managed not to fall. He slowly opened the door , surprisingly it didn't make any sound. He quietly walked in and noticed a chair turned towards the big window. He noticed there were arms resting on the armrests. ' I think I should leave.. ' Dream thought and turned his back to leave the room. " Stay. " the guy said. ' He sounds familiar- Wait , that's Techno. ' Dream thought , he mentally slapped himself for walking into this room. He slowly turned around. " Ooh.. What a coincidence!.. Hello , Techno..! " Dream tried to act surprised. " Cut it off Dream. Why were you in my forest this time? " Techno asked. Dream sighed. " My horse gor scared by a dog and ran into your forest then left me behind. " he answered. " I thought Light was fearless. " Techno said sarcatistically. " Oh shut up. " Dream replied while he rolled his eyes. " Why am I here anyway? " he asked. " I found you unconcious in the forest and saved your defenseless life. " Techno answered. " I- What do you mean defenseless?! I can run away from anything! " Dream slightly yelled. " Stop yelling. Then why couldn't you run away from a stupid alpha wolf? " Techno asked. " I tripped over a log , that's why. You'd be dead in seconds if you were being chased by a fucking alpha wolf. " Dream answered. " Dream. I am a hunter , a professional one. " Techno said , leaving Dream without any comeback. " Whatever. This place is cold as hell , do you have anything I can wear? " Dream asked. Techno wasn't expecting that , " You want to borrow one of my tshirts? " Techno asked. " Uh yeah. What , do you have my tshirt? " Dream replied. " It was bloody so I told the maids to wash it and it is wet right now. " Techno said. " Then let me borrow one of your damn tshirts. " Dream replied. " Alright fine. Turn to the right after leaving this room then walk into the door with two black doors. " Techno said. Dream nodded and left the office like room.

' His body is too small to even fit in one of my tshirts. Dumb fuck. ' Technoblade thought. Just then Dream walked in with a black tshirt on him. The tshirt almost reached knees and it looked loose on him. " Are you a bear or something? " Dream asked as he sat on a chair. " You could've put on something smaller. " Techno answered. " Are you kidding me?! This is the smallest one I could find! " Dream replied earning a snort from Techno. Dream scoffed and rolled his eyes. " Why did you even save me? " Dream asked , he was curious about why his enemy saved him from an alpha wolf. " I- Because- Well I just did , okay? " Techno answered. " Geez , alright. " Dream replied.

Techno opened his mouth to say something , just then the kingdom shook.

TBC.
This chapter was a bit longer than the first one. My apologies if I made any spelling mistakes without noticing , I am too lazy to fix them. Anyways , I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to tell me anything you want in the comments.
Word Count: 1589

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6.8K 54
[COMPLETED] "I hope you know I want nothing to do with you." "Feeling is mutual Princess." "Don't call me that" "Oh sorry that's right, Queen" "Don'...
29.5K 880 71
''ꌩꂦꀎ ꌃꏂ꒒ꂦꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꎭꏂ ꈤꂦꅐ" "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕚...
72.2K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
37.6K 1.7K 12
IN STAGES OF REWRITING: THIS IS ORIGINAL FORM This is not canon. Tubbo (12) and Tommy (12) are both preteens and Technoblade is 17. All of this is p...