What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

Door mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... Meer

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie

342 11 1
Door mooncat99123

Merda launched her bey forcefully, creating a crater in the Earth, "now, let's battle," she smiled as she called her bey back.

        I smirked, "3."

        "2."

        "1, let it rip!" we both exclaimed, launching our beys into the makeshift stadium. I then got Dragool from my bey holder and put in on my launcher for the first time in what seemed like forever and launched it. It felt so different from launching L-Drago, it was most nostalgic and when both L-Drago and Dragool were spinning together it felt so good. It was like both my nostalgic self and my now self were colliding, becoming one...

        "Are you just gonna stand there?" Merda asked I looked up to face her, "very well, Moon!" her bey spilt to two. "There, now it's two beys against two."

        "Hmph, something tells me, this will be interesting," I smirked as I called on Dragool to attack Lunar.

        Why are you using me right off the bat! I'm rusty!

        Deal with it.

        "L-Drago, Dragool," I muttered as L-Drago attacked Moon and Dragool attacked Lunar.

        Hey Dragool, I'd like to see one of your special moves.

        Huh?

        Hmm, I think you might like them L-Drago, but let's try them out later in the battle.

        Fine.

        "Moon, Lunar," Merda said as her bey's stopped attacking, I looked closer and realized that she switched the performance tip to a defence tip, but I didn't recognize it, "ultra Defence M295, 2.o, made it myself, you must not recognize it because I changed the last one I made to make this one. I made it just for this battle."

        "Cute that you care so much about battling me," I told, "Dragool!" I shouted, "I know Dragool is out of shape so let's see if he still got it. Let's try a simple one, scale shield!" I called both of my beys back to my side of the stadium and watched as the familiar silver scales came around them.

        Uh, what's this!? A defensive stance! I don't bo defence!

        Yeah, right now Dragool is in defence mode, but here's the thing. This move absorbs the attacks of his opponents and instead of doing what Merda does or what you do. He sends the attack right back at them.

        Like a mirror wall.

        And why do you think that'll make me happy.

        Because if we do this and send the shield to you it might amplify your power; when I and Merda were having an attack team battle, I used this move to protect both of us and that actually amplified her bey's abilities to absorb. So I think it could do the same for you.

        Hmm, if it means I'll take move of Lunar and Moon's delicious power, I guess I can deal with this, defensive stance. Ahh, ~ their power if one of the most delicious I have ever tasted!

        Okay?

        "Ah, Scale shield looks like you still got it," Merda smirked, "and now, I can't attack you, unless if I want one of my beys to fall. Smart, L-Drago's ability will now be doubled, I can't even battle back because then Dragool's special move will pop up. Lucky for you that I decided that I wouldn't transform Lunar or Moon into a Lunar version of Dragool."

        "When in the hell did you decide that!?" I exclaimed at her.

        "Oh, just now," she said like she was an angel, but in reality, she's the daughter of a crazy man that wants to kill me because he thinks I hurt his daughter. My sweat-dropped.

        "What the! Why!?" I shouted.

        "I decided I would go easy on you," She teased, I knew she was because of that little smirk she has on her face, the very one that she does when she teases me.

        "Tell me the truth dear old friend," I told.

        She laughed, "You sound just like Doji!"

        I chuckled as well; when we were younger we always used to do impressions of Doji. I didn't know why, battling my old friend with L-Drago and Dragool together, was making me feel so loose, "yeah, and?"

        "Heh, I just thought because that this is a two against two battle it would be unfair if I pull out a third bey," she told.

        "YOU DO THAT ALL THE TIME!," I shouted.

        "Oh, I do," She asked, even though we all know she was teasing.

         I sighed, "well then if you don't want to make a move in fear of what will happen, it'll be your destruction, L-Drago!" I exclaimed as L-Drago came out of the shield, now with red to a silver aura, the blue being the shield. L-Drago charged towards Moon since attacking and tying to absorb Lunar's power would be useless.

        "Ryuga, you remember our battle back at Babel tower?" Merda asked.

        "Yes? What about it?" I told her.

        "My bey transformed into a new bey," she answered, "so if I find the right," she closed her eyes and then both her bey's fusion wheel changed, it looked so familiar, "I can change to my fusion wheel to one of my more retro designs, attack fusion wheel Ms543J. The very same fusion wheel that defeated this move, now special move! Night Assassin!" the blades unfolded and because of that fusion wheel, Night Assassin will be stronger, but the only reason why Merda made a new fusion wheel for her bey was to make her other special moves stronger since Night Assassin was already rarely used. I watched as both her beys came for us, Lunar attacking L-Drago and Moon attack Dragool.

        "Go L-Drago, Dragool!" I exclaimed as L-Drago attacked harder and Dragool reinforced the shield. "Grr!"

        "Well, now I see," I heard Merda say, "I'm sorry about this, but I'm going to test a theory." I raised an eyebrow but that soon turned into worry when I saw that Moon was glowing blue instead of white and Lunar was glowing red instead of black. "Hmm it does work, I think I'll call it supreme Night Assassin," suddenly her bey started to push harder and harder and the shield started to crack and crumble, her beys' aura's changed back to normal.

        "Huh? What was that?" I muttered.

        "Well, I looked closer at the fusion wheel and then thought, 'maybe I could combine the force of my blue Moon blast and my Blood Moon blast with my Night Assassin It might make it easier to destroy Scale shield,' and I was right," she smiled.

        I slightly blushed at her, it was a long time since I've seen her truly smile, even though the world could be destroyed at any second because of Rago, I felt like I was a kid again. And because I now had L-Drago, it felt like I was now complete, all I needed in this world were L-Drago, Dragool, maybe Kenta, and Merda. I wonder if this is how Merda feels when she battles with both Lunar and Moon, does she feel complete?

        "Really Ryuga? Blushing when you're not supposed to be flirting?" Merda teased.

        "Merda~," I said in a threatening tone.

        "Please don't be mad at me," Merda said in an innocent tone, it made me both blush because of how stupid she was being and how cute and stupid she looked.

        How can someone so cute be so evil?

        I ask myself that every day.

        "Seriously!?" I shouted.

        "Well Ry," she said in her normal tone, "let me give you some advice, look at both your beys and figure out a new special move you can use to win, I mean I can see a few moves that you could make, one even is a combination with a special move from L-Drago and one from Dragool, both moves that you already know of." 

        I grumbled and stared at L-Drago and Dragool, what did she mean? Then I saw it, if I used that move combined with Dragon Emporer life destructor, I could win! But I can't do it now, it'll be too obvious.

        "Come on Dragon Emporer, or are you just chicken?" Merda asked.

        "You really like getting under someone's skin," I said.

        "Well, only to friends who know I'm just kidding," she told.

        "The ways you've changed," I muttered.

        "I don't think I've changed that much on the inside," she said.

        "Hmph, go!" I shouted, I decided to take the chance, instead of thinking about it. "Special move Dragon Emporer life Destructor! Special move Dragon King's despair! Combine!" I called upon both my bey's special moves, as a beam of red and silver twisted into a single beam.

        "There we go!" Merda exclaimed full of life, "Special move Kiss of love, light, and loyalty! Dark move, Kiss of Betrayal, revenge, and darkness, combine!" She exclaimed as that familiar beam of power came for me and when they clashed, there was a white light. I closed my eyes at the light blinding me, I could only imagine what Merda is feeling, she HISSED at me for opening the curtains when the sun was shining bright, sometimes I feel like shes a vampire. When I felt that it was done, I opened my eyes at the same time as Merda, I looked at her, then the stadium. All four beys were still spinning but very weakly.

        "Huh, I didn't beat you in one move this time," I heard Merda say.

        "Well, that's because this time it was fair!" I told. Merda then started laughing, I didn't know why but I laughed too. We didn't even notice that all four of the beys, at the same time, stopped spinning in a sleep out. I then sighed and picked up all four beys.

        "Huh, what'cha doing?" I asked.

        I through her two beys at her and when she caught it, they combined. I put my beys back in their places

        Ah, it felt so good to stretch my scales.

        And their power felt do good going down my throat.

        "Hey Mer," I said.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Hey Mer," I heard Ryuga say. Oh, here it comes.

        "Um, what?" I asked.

        "You know, I've never seen you so happy in my life," he told me, "you seem so free, then you were before, is this the real you?"

        "Um, yeah," I answered.

        He sighed, "lucky, I still don't know who I am, all I want is to be the strongest and I know that's the truth, but I feel like my emotions are all over the place."

        "I think I know what you mean, my emotions used to be all over the place too," I told.

        "That's what it looked like back at the DN," he said, "I've been thinking about what Doji said and I just think he forgot something."

        "Huh, what?" I asked.

        "I always felt pressured by Doji to become better," He told me.

        "Yeah, I always felt like that too, I guess we both felt pressured," I smiled.

        "Yeah," he turned and started walking away.

        "Huh, where are you going?" I asked.

        "None of your business," He told me.

        I didn't know what to do, "do you want to go to the original DN building? On the island?" I blurted out. I didn't even know why I asked I-I just did! Oh, someone kill me!

         "Huh, why me?" He asked.

        Okay Merda, get creative, "um, I wanted to go there for a while now, but I never had the courage to go alone, so can you?" please don't say I'm weird.

        "Fine, even though back at Hade's inc. we said, 'smash it to pieces along with our horrible past,' I still don't feel free from the past, maybe if we go to the old DN, it could help us," He smiled weakly.

        "Thanks," I smiled back.

        So you guys aren't going to talk about the other day?

        Yeah.

        "Wait, why don't we go after we defeat the god of destruction," Ryuga said.

        "Um, sure," answered.

        Ryuga then put a hand on my cheek, making me go fifty shades of red and pink, "you okay Mer, your face is heating up," he smirked, okay now he's taking advantage of his looks.

        "Yeah okay," he sighed."

        "Are you okay?" I asked concernedly.

        "Yeah," he answered as his look deepened his head moved closer and then his forehead laid on mine, he closed his eyes.

        "What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

        "I know you don't love me, but can we stay like this for some time? Quietly?" He asked me.

        "But I do-" he cut me off before I could tell him, he put a finger to my lips.

        "Stop talking Merda," He ordered, " I just want to be with you for some time."

        I sighed, closing my eyes as well, I loved this. It was always so loud our whole lives, people screaming, danger, the sound of bey battles, the noise at night, everything, but this was the first time, it was completely quiet. I wish it could have been like this forever and that life would just drift away so that I could always be this quiet, just staying with my first love, my best and only true friend, the only person in this world that I feel loves me. But it can't stay like this, sadly, why is life like this?

        I opened my eyes, "Ryuga, stay safe." I didn't know why I said that, I just felt like he was going to do something stupid.

        He sighed, "I will, I promise."

         I then closed my eyes and entered the familiar pitch-black room, hmph, funny, I'm scared of being alone in the dark but, I somehow never get scared when I close my eyes. I started to feel sleepy and fell into his arms.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I woke up when I felt that Merda's forehead was gone, I suddenly felt someone in my arms. I smiled and looked at her, Merda, she looked so peaceful when she's asleep.

        "That's creepy," I looked at my gauntlet and saw.

        "Aiya!" I tried to stay quiet.

        And she ruined the moment.

        I'm glad, I would have gotten sick if I saw him kiss her again, oh and it is creepy when you look at her.

        "Okay, what is creepy about this?" I asked.

        "The way you're looking at her, like that whole conversation," Aiya told me, "and if I was her and I woke up to you staring at me, I would be terrified."

        "Gah, you're just a machine," I muttered, "Aiya, tell me where's the god of destruction most likely to go?"

        "Um right here, I think," Aiya said as she zoomed into the middle of the ocean, "Judging by the dark power being admitted over there."

        "Okay," I said as I closed Aiya, I looked at Merda and kissed her forehead, "I apologize in advance, that I'm going to break my promise. I lifted Merda up bridal style, I would go to the original DN and put Merda there and then I'd go and battle Rago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I thank you all for 1, 000 reads, to be honest, I thought this story would be one of those cringy fanfics that when I grow up I'll be roasting and judging my own writing, but~ no, I actually really enjoyed this and I might actually do another Ryuga x Merda fanfic with a different storyline, hint hint, since quarantine I have a lot of ideas for Merda x Ryuga fanfics, trust me. Also, this story has 200 pages! And thanks for everyone how commented it really means a lot to me to read them!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.3K 243 21
This is the sequel to the "Burning Hearts" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some of th...
10K 282 27
This is the sequel to the "Rise From The Ashes" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some...
5.4K 51 15
( Unedited) rayuga x oc what if their was a bey that was more forbidden the L-drago one that was more dangers and more destructive this bey was al...
50.8K 1.6K 88
Gen Hagane, the twin sister of Gingka Hagane and daughter of Ryo Hagane, has never engaged in beyblading ever since her mother, Aiko Hagane, passed a...