ATLA: Book 4

Oleh obsessedwithATLA

My take on avatargurumaster's "Avatar The Last Airbender Book 4 Air". Team Avatar will have to face many new... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10a
Chapter 10b
Chapter 10c
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

1.2K 31 20
Oleh obsessedwithATLA

I was having MAJOR writer's block for this chapter. I had no idea where to go with it.

I kinda dislike this chapter, but I feel bad for making you guys wait this long. I promise that the next chapter will be somewhat likable.

Please review.

Disclaimer: I do not own ATLA.

~~~

The couple left the house, their hands swinging together as they walked. They were navigating through the streets of Ba Sing Se to get the best tea in the city. Katara was wearing her normal Water Tribe outfit and Aang wore his Air Nomad robes.

"It feels like it's been forever since we got to go out like this," Katara said, leaning on Aang's shoulder.

"We finally get some breathing room, some time to talk," Aang replied.

They arrived at the Jasmine Dragon a few minutes later. The teashop was packed, unsurprisingly, and they were greeted by Iroh.

"Aang! Katara! What a pleasant surprise!" Iroh greeted them.

"Hey, Iroh!" Aang and Katara said in unison. They welcomed him with a hug.

"Unfortunately, we're full... again, but the back patio is completely empty," he winked. The couple started to blush. Iroh chuckled and grabbed two menus. "So, how are you guys doing?" Iroh asked.

"We're doing pretty okay," Katara started.

"But we were wondering if you could give us some advice," Aang finished.

"My shift ends in roughly ten minutes, so you're going to have to wait. But my first piece of advice is to drink some tea, it helps clear the mind," Iroh replied.

~~~

They navigated through the restaurant and got to the back. Iroh started taking their orders.

"What would you two like to order?" Iroh asked as he pulled out his notepad.

"I think I'll take the lychee tea," Katara replied.

"Great choice," Iroh muttered. "Aang?"

Aang was still looking through the menu. "Err... I guess I'll take... green tea."

"Alright, I'll be back with your tea and some advice," Iroh said as he walked back into the shop.

Aang and Katara sat in silence as they listened to the blue jays calling each other. They were enjoying the presence of each other. Katara looked around at the large city until her eyes met Aang's once again.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" Katara giggled.

"Oh, I was smiling?" Aang said.

Katara giggled even harder. "Yes, you doofus."

Aang rubbed his neck while his girlfriend laughed hysterically. Iroh walked out with the tea in his hands and chuckled at the pair.

~~~

"So, you fear that jealousy has gotten the best of you two?"

The couple nodded their heads vigorously.

Iroh grabbed his mug. "You see, jealousy in romance is like salt in tea. A little pinch of it can actually enhance the savor." He put some salt into his tea. "But too much of it can spoil the pleasure and can even threaten your entire wellbeing." He put all of the salt in the tea then emptied the cup. "You may choose to leave it the way it is, but it will spoil the enjoyment and may leave terrible consequences. You might not always have a chance to fix your error, so you should take it now and try again." Iroh grabbed his kettle and refilled his mug.

"What are you saying?" Katara asked.

"I think he's saying that jealousy is okay, but the way we've handled it isn't..." Aang started.

"...And that we might not always have time to make amends..." Katara continued.

"...And we should fix it now before it's too late!" they finished in unison. Their faces were extremely close and their noses were touching.

"I'll leave you two alone." He walked back into the restaurant, trying not to disrupt or eavesdrop on their love.

~~~

They made out on that patio for what seemed like forever. They emptied their heart and soul into their kisses. The young couple only stopped after they were too tired to continue.

"I'm so... so sorry, Katara! I'll always make sure to make time for you... everyone else too! I've been too focused on my Avatar duty, I need to start balancing it out with my personal life with you... and all our friends! If I have to leave, I'll always make it up to you!" Aang said.

Katara gave him another peck on the lips. "It's alright, Aang! This is partly my fault too, I've been too possessive and selfish that I let my feelings get the best of me. But we have time right now, so we should make the most of it!"

They shared another long kiss. When they parted, Aang started to blush.

"What is it, Aang?"

"Have I... ever told you that you're my forever girl?" Aang asked.

Katara giggled. "Well... you're my forever boy!"

Aang smiled and kissed her forehead.

~~~

"Thanks, Iroh! You're the best!" The couple hugged him.

"Alright you guys," Iroh said, returning the hug.

The couple rushed out of the Jasmine Dragon, going back into the crowded streets of Ba Sing Se.

"Where are we going?" Katara asked.

"Well, there's still a few more hours until supper and, like you said, we should be making the most of the time we have together," Aang replied.

"Can we go have a waterbending duel... please?" Katara asked with puppy-dog eyes.

"I wasn't even going to say 'no' in the first place," Aang laughed.

He pulled out his glider and Katara grabbed onto him. Katara had learned to stop fearing to fly but she still buried her face in Aang's neck. She wanted to hold him close and never wanted to let go.

~~~

They flew over to the Agrarian Zone and Aang spotted a park that sat right beside the Ba Sing Se Zoo.

"Wow, they've done plenty of upgrades to this place," Aang said as he looked down upon the zoo.

"What place?" Katara asked. She was interested but she still didn't want to let go of Aang.

"My zoo," Aang replied bluntly.

"Oh, your zoo..." she said dreamily.

Her brain took a second to process what he said. "You have a zoo?!"

"Well, technically it's not my zoo, but I built it."

She removed her face from his neck and faced him. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I built it back when we were worrying about Appa and notifying the Earth King, I didn't think it was important then," he replied.

"Well, I think you still should've told us," Katara said.

~~~

They landed on the ground right beside the pond and looked upon the zoo.

"This park wasn't here when I first built it, the only thing here was the zoo," Aang said.

They scanned the park. There were lots of people strolling on through.

"Well, how about that waterbending duel?" Katara asked.

"You're on."

Katara and Aang hadn't worn their swimwear underneath. Katara had rolled up her pants and wore an undershirt. Aang had tied his his robes around his waist and didn't bother doing anything with his pants.

"Alright, we're gonna have to try and not get each other too wet," Katara said.

"Fine by me," Aang replied.

They had started to duel. They were using basic waterbending moves and didn't actually take it seriously. Aang and Katara were just fooling around. It gradually got more and more intense and competitive as they continued to duel.

Katara was in the octopus stance, constantly whipping Aang's ice shield.

"Heh, Katara won't see this one coming," he thought.

Aang jumped over the ice wall into the air and sent a fireball at her. Katara blocked it easily with some water. The contact of the fire and water immediately created steam. It created a fog but Aang used his earthbending, on the shallow pond, to see where she was.

"Gotcha!" Aang said as he grabbed her from behind. He started to kiss her cheek a whole bunch of times.

"Aang! You cheated!" Katara said, laughing.

"You never said kissing wasn't allowed," he replied.

"I never said kissing wasn't allowed, but you used firebending in a waterbending duel," Katara laughed.

"Oh, yeah... right." He scratched his neck.

Katara pulled him into a kiss.

~~~

It had gotten late and Aang and Katara walked back to the house. They were immediately met with Sokka's screaming.

"Where'd you guys run off to?" Sokka asked.

"We went out to the Jasmine Dragon and did some stuff afterward," Katara replied.

"You guys visited my uncle?" Zuko piped up.

"Yeah, and you're right, Zuko. He does give pretty good advice," Aang said.

"He really does," Zuko replied. He looked up into the ceiling, thankful to have his uncle's support and love.

"Did Iroh give you some advice about calming down your oogieness?" Sokka asked, jokingly.

Katara huffed. "SOKKA!"

Everyone turned their heads away and listened to Sokka's whimpers and whipping sounds.

~~~

AN: Iroh's lesson is based on a quote by Maya Angelou.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.2K 296 11
Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra oneshots/preferences 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽. Y'all know what you're here for! This book has now co...
6.5K 55 25
The Gaang is finally ready to settle down and begin the journey to having an almost normal life again, and its only taken up until their early adulth...
17.2K 304 12
Katara is madly in love with Aang and she will do whatever it takes to make him hers. Set in a modern AU
71 2 3
'I met someone. She saved my life, and right now there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of her. What's she doing? Is she thinking of...