Hunter x Hunter Boyfriend Sce...

By LilClownBaby

Female reader x Boyfriend Scenarios! -Gon -Killua -Kurapika -Leorio -Hisoka -Chrollo -Illumi -Shalnark -Feit... More

How You Met : Gon, Killua, Kurapika
How You Met: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo
How You Met: Illumi, Shalnark, Feitan
Asking You Out: Gon, Killua, Kurapika
Asking You Out: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo
Nicknames
What It's Like Dating Them
5 Things They Love About You
The Boys As Zodiac Memes
First Kiss
First Nude Encounters
Your Ex Texts You
A/N
Adultrio ❀️
How They Sleep
A/N ~ Thank You
Where They Kiss You
Songs They Send To You
Unexpected: Hisoka
Greatest Treasure: Chrollo
πŸŽƒπŸ‘» Halloween Special πŸ’€πŸ¦‡
They Play Among Us
A/N- Please Read
RANDOM
Hello!
Hey!

Asking You Out : Illumi, Shalnark, Feitan

10.9K 186 342
By LilClownBaby

Illumi:
After you met Illumi, you started noticing him more and more. You eventually decided to talk to one another. To your dismay, he was not much of a talker. Though, looking at the beautiful assassin proved to be enough.

You would occasionally meet up at a cafe and drink coffee in silence. It even got to the point where he would initiate conversation. Usually asking you if you'd aid him in the more complicated contracts that involved attending formal parties, where he would need a date.

This was one of those times. His wealthy target, Alistair Sinclaire, was throwing an extravagant party and anyone who was anybody would be there. Your job was not to just be arm candy, but to distract the target and obtain a rare jewel while Illumi eliminated Alistair.

After the limousine dropped you off, you walked in, arms linked, and socialized a bit. On Illumi's cue, you made your way to Alistair and threw on the charm factor.

All of it went off without a hitch and you found yourself in the man's quarters. Soon after, Alistair's body guards came rushing in and notified Alistair that you were seen with the Zoldyck assassin who was there to murder him.

How did they find out?

"Well, would you look at the time." You smirked playfully and pointed to your imaginary watch.

The body guards drew their guns and fired at you. Effortlessly, you caught the bullets and with a flick of your wrist, threw them back at them, killing all but one. He tried to call for back up, but as he grabbed his phone, you rushed to him and single-handedly crushed his esophagus.

As you turn, you're greeted by Illumi. He had slipped in during the commotion, unnoticed, and killed Alistair. He had already found the Jewel and you both made your way to the balcony to escape before anyone else showed up.

You both stood on a cliff side and watched chaos unfold from the Manor below. One by one, police cars and ambulances showed up. Illumi had found out through Zeno that his client paid an informant to tip off the guards.

"How troublesome. It seems now I'll be killing my client. Will you be joining me?"

"Of course."

[Time Skip: In the Limousine ]

"Tonight has been rather eventful." You said tiredly as you slip off your heels.

Illumi hummed in agreement and handed you the Jewel. You looked at him curiously before taking the Jewel. A small smile formed on his lips.

"You look pretty when you kill people."

His honesty can be so cute.

Illumi's eyes softened. He moved closer toward you and a light hue of pink dusted his cheeks. His cool fingers gently brushed stray hair behind your ear, making you blush in return.

"I don't understand why, but I think about you quite often. Mother says that I like you and that I should ask to court you...."

"I like you too, Illumi. In fact, I like you a lot." Your eyes downcast to hide your nervousness, but his hand lifted your chin slightly to bring your gaze back to his own.

"May I court you?" His eyes held yours, almost lovingly.

"Yes." You whispered

Illumi kissed your forehead.
"It is settled."

Shalnark:
     You would hang out every Monday and Thursday. It's been 3 months since you met and you both were never bored of each other's company. Your days together consisted of shopping and walks in the park.

     Monday morning, Shalnark had told you he had work related issues, but he would  make it up to you on Thursday. You never questioned his job, as he seemed quite uncomfortable whenever the topic of work would arise.

[Time Skip: Thursday Evening]

     Shalnark showed up to your house at 7pm and decided he wanted to go somewhere else for a change. He extended his arm and walked you to the car he had waiting for you.

    30 minutes later, you arrived to a small lakeside botanical garden. You stared in bewilderment at the vibrant colors, as the fresh floral smells overwhelmed your senses. Little lamps lighted pathways as the sun was about to set over the lake.

     Shalnark interlaced his fingers in yours and walked you through a path that looked straight from an enchanted forest. It was magical. Almost dream-like. Your destination was a quaint viewing platform on the lake.

     As you approached, Shalnark noticed you shiver and gave you his jacket. Your heart raced.

Such a gentleman.

     Standing on the platform, you leaned over the parapet, taking in the smells of the water, the way the darkened clouds contrasted with the hues of pink, purple and oranges painted beautifully in the sky and the reflection of the water.

Shalnark spoke, bringing your attention to him. "Beautiful."

"It really is." You couldn't help but agree.

"Yeah, that too..." Shalnark blushed and looked at you. "But I was talking about you."

Your eyes widened as he wrapped an arm around your waist. "Shal..."

"You're my favorite view here. I adore you, Y/n..." Shalnark placed his hand on your face. "Be my Princess?"

"Yes, my Prince."

Feitan:
     6 months under Feitan's watch had proven to be quite entertaining. Though he still looked the same, he was definitely different. Scarier, in fact, but that didn't stop you from poking fun at him and making mischief with him.

     Your dynamic, amongst the Troupe, was seen as comical and a bit odd. At times, they would avoid you both altogether whenever you'd argue. Things would fly: objects, insults, and profanities. It was a war zone and anyone who was unfortunate enough to get in the crossfire, would suffer greatly.

     On the good days, Feitan would teach you the ways of torture, have you help him with pranks and occasionally spar with you. You weren't an official spider, so you never got to go on missions, but he also taught you how to infiltrate.

"Feiiiiiiitan. I'm bored." You lazily stretched across the floor of your shared room.

"I'm busy, Dummy." Feitan hissed.

"No you aren't."

"Yes. I am."

"No you're not, Stupid."

"What is it..you want?" He grumbled, sitting up from his bed.

"Nothing." You smirked.

     Annoyed, Feitan walked over to you, towering over your stretched out form on the floor.

"Wow! You're taller than me now!" You we're about to laugh when Feitan jumped onto you, pinning your arms above your head. Your eyes widened in shock and your breathing hitched.

Feitan removed his mask. "You piss me off. You need a lesson."

"Fei...I was joking." You whispered as fear began to take over.

     Feitan only smiled  a sadistic smile at your discomfort and leaned down to graze your neck with his teeth.
"Y/n. I'm joking..too."

"Fei-" Feitan's mouth suctioned hard against your neck before tearing off, leaving an immediate bruise.

     You inhaled sharply, which almost sounded more of a moan than shock, causing Feitan to look at you in surprise. Pink tinted his face as he realized the position he held you in made the ordeal much worse.

"Idiot..." He mumbled as your face turned red, too.

You furrowed your brows. "You made me do it...it's your fault." 

"You enjoyed it."

"...So what if I did?"

    Feitan released you and walked toward the door. Just as he was about to step out, he grumbled. "You are..mine."

——————————————

Just want to apologize in advance if these are not very good. These 3 are so hard to write for. I'd like to keep it as close to their character as possible and then later add ooc traits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...
459 38 9
Reader x Adultrio [ Hisoka/Illumi/Chrollo ] Just read. You will know the story of yourself in hunter x hunter universe. -minggothh-
565K 8.6K 68
Killua Gon Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Shalnark Feitan Pokkle Kite Uvogin