Hunter x Hunter Boyfriend Sce...

By LilClownBaby

Female reader x Boyfriend Scenarios! -Gon -Killua -Kurapika -Leorio -Hisoka -Chrollo -Illumi -Shalnark -Feit... More

How You Met : Gon, Killua, Kurapika
How You Met: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo
How You Met: Illumi, Shalnark, Feitan
Asking You Out: Gon, Killua, Kurapika
Asking You Out : Illumi, Shalnark, Feitan
Nicknames
What It's Like Dating Them
5 Things They Love About You
The Boys As Zodiac Memes
First Kiss
First Nude Encounters
Your Ex Texts You
A/N
Adultrio ❀️
How They Sleep
A/N ~ Thank You
Where They Kiss You
Songs They Send To You
Unexpected: Hisoka
Greatest Treasure: Chrollo
πŸŽƒπŸ‘» Halloween Special πŸ’€πŸ¦‡
They Play Among Us
A/N- Please Read
RANDOM
Hello!
Hey!

Asking You Out: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo

11.3K 234 469
By LilClownBaby

Leorio:

     6 months have passed since the day you met Leorio. At first it was rough, but as you two started talking, you both came to the consensus that you actually enjoy each other's company. What started off as tutoring became a good friendship.

     You adored Leorio and even couldn't imagine your life without him. He had become such a big part of your daily routine that you hadn't noticed you were falling for that perverted dork. You knew he felt the same, but you wanted him to make the first move.

     It was another day of studying at your apartment. You use to tutor in the college until your tutoring sessions had to be moved to a different time, due to your schedule changing. You had known Leorio for a month by then, so you suggested you study at your place.

"You damned idiot. Listen to me when I'm speaking!"  You crossed you arms, showing your now visible annoyance. Leorio winced at your tone.

"Sorry. I'm just..." Leorio trailed off.

You sighed and sat beside him. He wasn't his usual, goofy self.

"You know, if you'd like to skip today, you can. And...if you'd like to talk about what is bothering you, I will listen."

Leorio saw your face showed genuine concern and he smiled gently.

"I don't know how to explain what's on my mind... I'm afraid to, really."

"Need some liquid courage?" You smiled and winked at him, trying to cheer him up.

"No. If I'm going to tell you, I want to be sober. Maybe have a drink or two...or ten after, though." Leorio laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

You pursed you lips in defeat and placed your head on his shoulder. Leorio stiffened at your sudden contact.

"Are you afraid of what I will think?"

"Mortified."

"What if I told you that I felt the same?"

"You're mortified?"

You shook your head and sighed deeply.
"Leorio. I feel the same...About you, you dork."

You could hear the beating of his heart. You lifted your head to meet his gaze.

"Is there anything you'd like to ask me?"  You asked with a smirk as he sat there dumbstruck.

Leorio exhaled sharply and his demeanor became more serious.  "Y/n, I know I'm an oblivious idiot, but I want this to be right. You have no idea how relieved I am to know you feel the same. Women usually don't like me..."

"I think you're selling yourself short, Goofball."

Leorio smiled and took your hands into his.
"Y/n. Will you go out with me?"

"It's about time you asked me."

Hisoka:

     After a while of being stalked by the Magician pervert, you eventually accepted (not really) that he was going to be in your life no matter what. It's not like you had a choice, but you secretly didn't mind and enjoyed having someone, who was on your level, nearby.

Blinding, white light threatened your eyes. In a lazy manner, you pulled the blankets over your head and groaned at the sudden intrusion of your slumber. You were not a morning person.

A soft chuckle was heard from the other side of your blanket shield and the rich smell of coffee infiltrated your nose. This prompted you to peek out in interest.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty~" He smirked as he handed you the coffee.

You knew you looked like a hot mess and rolled your tired eyes before sitting up. It was 6 in the morning.
"Nghh...morning. Why are you here so early?"

"Mm~ ❤️"

You looked at Hisoka in disgust as you realized he was staring at your shirtless torso. You had nothing to be ashamed of and you didn't really care, but it bothered you that he was so turned on.

Reluctantly, you removed yourself from the warm embrace of your bed. Hisoka looked you up and down hungrily as you walked to your bathroom to freshen up.

As you emerged from the bathroom, you saw Hisoka sitting cross legged on your bed, building an impressive card tower. He meticulously placed the final two on top.

How the hell is he doing that on a bed?

You crossed your arms, annoyed.
"Alright. I'm up. Now, what did you want?"

"I just came by to see you. Am I not allowed to visit my favorite Fruit~❤️?" Hisoka cooed.

"I'm not a fucking fruit, you tactless, Pennywise knock-off." You glared.
"If you have no other reason for breaking and entering my home, other than to piss me off, I suggest you leave."

"You're so cruel and I am afraid I can't do that, Dear~❤️"

     Without questioning, you walked into your living room and headed for the door. Hisoka followed.

"Where are you going~?"

"Away. From you."  Your voice void of emotion.

     As you reach for the doorknob, two cards flew past you and lodged themselves into the door frame, inches from your face. Unfazed, you grabbed the cards and inspected them.

The Joker and the Queen of Hearts.

     You eyed Hisoka suspiciously as he made his way to you. He  gently grabbed your hand that held the cards and gave you a playful smirk.

"You can run as far as you'd like, but I will always be one step behind you...Love~ ❤️Hisoka's eyes contorted into a sinister and possessive lust as he drew out the word 'Love'.

     You looked at the cards again, realizing that he had made his claim on you. You were his Queen of Hearts. A part of you wanted to scream obscenities at him, but all you could do was look at him.

     Hisoka leaned forward into the crook of your neck. Without objection, you adjusted your head to accommodate him. With feather like touches, Hisoka brushed his lips against your neck. His hot breath sending chills throughout your body.

     Hisoka noticed your pleasant reaction and smiled into your skin as he took you into his arms. He breathed in your sweet scent and kissed your neck.

In a low, sultry tone, he whispered.
"You're mine~❤️"

Chrollo:

At the end of every shift, you looked forward to your coffee "dates" with Chrollo. It's been an almost nightly routine for the two of you. Sometimes, he wouldn't be able to make it, but he would always let you know in advance. It's been a month since the night you met the man in your booth.

Your shift ended at midnight, like always. You were on your way to IchiBan night cafe, walking your usual route when you felt an eerie presence trailing not far behind you. You were a capable fighter and you had your Nen if they proved to be a challenge.

Keeping your guard up, you turned the corner. The shop was only a block away when a man, smelling heavy of whisky grabbed your arm and pulled you into him. He was strong. Though, you weren't going to give up without a fight.

Quickly, you head butted him violently in the face and used Ko to uppercut him in the stomach, sending him flying into a building with a loud crash. As he emerged from the rubble of where he landed, he came to and rushed at you with a knife.

As he was about to land his blow, your bloodlust released, making him freeze in place. Slowly, you walked toward him, brandishing your Nen blade and cleanly severed his head from his body, leaving no traces of blood behind.

"So you're the one who has been stalking me for the last month. Pity." You remarked disparagingly at the corpse.

"That was impressive." An all too familiar voice sounded from behind you.

"How much of that did you witness?" Your face tinted red in embarrassment.

"There was a loud crash and I thought you were in danger, but it seems you can handle yourself exceptionally well." He smiled and reached his hand out to you. "We shouldn't linger here."

You both ran, hand in hand, for 10 minutes as red and blue lights flashed in the distance. Eventually, you came to a stop just outside the city limits. The moon was full and illuminated his brilliant, gray eyes so beautifully.

After a moment of regaining your breath,
Chrollo broke the silence. "I must confess, Y/n. You've really caught my attention." He blushed slightly.

"Oh, so the whole murdering thing is not off putting to you?" You laughed jokingly, trying to conceal your nervousness.

"Not really. If anything, seeing how strong and capable you are solidified my decision."

"Decision?" You inquired curiously as Chrollo closed the gap between you both.

His piercing gaze held you tight in anticipation for the next sentence to come. He took your hands into his once more as you held your breath.

"I would like to continue seeing you, but as who I truly am. The leader of the Phantom Troupe. As more than just a friend..." He blushed again, but more visibly noticeable.

You stared at him in awe, cheeks burning hot at the sudden confession. The leader of the Phantom Troupe had just asked you to be his.
Chrollo smiled at you and your heart fluttered vigorously.

"Do you accept, Milady?" He spoke elegantly and brought you back to your senses.

You nodded in agreement and he pulled you into his chest, embracing you. His heart beat matched the pace of yours as you stood there, beneath the moon's soft beams.

I've never felt more at home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 379 29
Γ—Hxh scenariosΓ— Hi! I do not own any of these characters from Hunter x Hunter and I would appreciate it if you comment! Please leave requests in the...
259K 3.9K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...
367K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned πŸ’€ "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...